Aaliyah

By ameenah322

Just read to find out ONGOING Chapter More

Charcters
Chapter 1

Chapter 2

274 9 0
By ameenah322

Karin's POV

After that day of the homecoming, me and Jayson became really close. In fact, we became inseparable.

Since that day, we have hung out almost every day. We're moving slow.We were meeting up with Aaliyah and Dave today on a double date, but before we met up, he was coming over to my place to pick me up.

Ding Ding Ding. my door bell rang off "I'm coming. give me two seconds." I yelled coming down the steps,As I open the door he looked pissed I laughed cause it was kinda cute seeing him mad "took you long enough" he said "sorry Pooh" I said he started kissing me and I had to stop him before it went deep. he started recording me and me being the lil shy girl. I was covering my face trying to hide and saying stop, before you knew I was being posted on his snaps

An hour had gone by and I was now on the phone with Aaliyah asking her what to wear. "Girl, just throw on something cute you know you look nice in anything". She started giggling. "Dave stop", she said "yea imma call you back", I said. I just settled into a simple fit since it was still chilly. I posted on ig and was now on my way with Jay to this restaurant.

Liked by AaliyahJay,JayIrvingand 79,456 others

Karinjnsui: Thugged out.... Slightly bugged out😏

AaliyahJay: Okay Pooh 😩

Random:Can I please have you?

TheGlamaholic Bitch you is fye 🔥🔥🔥

JayIrving @Random fall back ❗️❗️

Liked by TheGlamaholic,KarinJinsui and 195,456 others

AaliyahJay:Chill day...😏

Karinjinsui:Bitch 😩😩😩😩

DaveEast:🔥

TheGlamaholic: Pooh😍😍😍😍

By the time I finished on IG realized we were there and Aaliyah and Dave had been seated. "Hey guys" I said as I hugged Aaliyah and Dave,What cracking Cuz ,wassup sis Jayson greeted Dave "Nun Fool" Dave said.

What took ya so long? Aaliyah asked. With no hesitation, Jayson pointed at me. All we could do was laugh. "Damn throwing me under the bus". I said "Well, maybe if you hadn't done makeup we would've been on time. I keep telling you you look good without the makeup" he said,"Whatever yo"

Anyways, I was thinking we should travel for my birthday. I have been wanting to go to Dubai for the longest", Dave said.

Me and Aaliyah looked at each other and sipped our drinks. Jayson said, speaking all like" I'm on whatever you on", him and Dave dapped each other up.

So when are we going next week, on nMonday? I'm cool. I said Aaliyah was cool and so it was a plan. Now all I was waiting for was Monday to come so we could go to Dubai.

Jayla POV

"So it's true.. after everything Dominique what did she have that I didn't I gave you my love which was unconditional....my support was non sto... I started to feel a knot in my throat, my everything  my ......

Jayla, shut the fuck up. I'm done with you, can't you see I've been cheating on you since you gave it up. I don't love you ... You were a quick nut, yea you, about your shit, but I don't have any love for you, so imma just leave. How was I a quick nut, Dom? We were together for years... 3 years, and now you have just started acting weird to me. At that point, I was crying, but I didn't care. I was mad at Dom for trying to talk to me like I wasn't even a human at least.
With that, he went upstairs and took all his belongings and left me there crying. He didn't even bother to say bye ....
A few hours later, Aaliyah kept calling me but didn't respond. I wanted to be alone. I was thinking and wondering what I would ever do to make him ever feel a way towards me. I was so lost in thought that I didn't even hear Aaliyah and Karin coming in.

"Jayla, I know you're here. I saw your car parked"
As soon as they saw me, they ran and asked what happened to me.
"What happened, Pooh," Karin asked as Aaliyah rubbed her back in circles.
"IDK ....everything was fine .....he ... he left me" As I finished I completely lost it I was crying like
"What do you mean he left ... You know what, Jayla, you deserve so much. That his lost that he lost someone as bomb as you you smart beautiful and got ya own bag let's not forget you got your own company, and it's blossoming beautifully  you're a talented individual and you will
Be great with or without him, so wipe the tears boo.

I know you probably don't want to hear this right now, but next week we're going to Dubai, and you're coming with us. No, if no, but I can't stand to see you like that. You need a new scene to, at least, make you sane after this bullshit so pack your bags. Aaliyah said I laughed a lil "I understand what you are saying, Laylay, but let me think about it." Kari did she not hear me. Aaliyah said "NO IF NO BUTS you're coming jay ". You know we all need it too. This is our last semester and spring break is here. Let's turn up. I knew I wasn't going to win this, but I just said yes. The girls ended up sleeping over and making sure I was straight, but in reality, I still wanted to know what I did for Dominique to act this way towards me. I silently cried, eventually making me go to sleep.

Aaliyah Pov

  "Jayla, I ain't playing no games you're coming with me. I ain't gonna let you sit here and cry over a wack ass nigga it's been 4 days have you ate" Jayla just shook her head. Girl, now you got no choice but to come boo.

As Jayla was sitting in my car I couldn't help but to feel bad honestly ..... I knew why, though I wish Dominique knew how badly he hurt my sis and that if I saw him I would be beating that ass no cap.

While entering my house, Joseph was there wondering why I was carrying bags, so he came up to me. "Hey mama, pass me the bags Jayla you too". Ight here I said, since it low key was heavy while Joesph was putting the bags down I went and made tea for jayla it was cold, she needed me the most right now
I still want to know why Dominque would play my sis. She's everything a guy looks for in a woman. She is smart, has her own business, she is all about her books, she has money. She's not in the mix. I couldn't understand, but hey, that's his lost. We just leveling up from here!
Joseph came back, I took Jayla to her room and showed her around. I thank god Joseph put her in the room with the bathroom because, lord 🤣🤣🤣 but anyway, Jayla decided she was going to shower and unpack. I took that as my que and left. When I left, Joesph was done, but he was on the phone, so I decided to go on Instagram real quick

Liked by KarinJinsui,The Glamaholic,DaveEast and 89,567 other
Aaliyahjay: Throwing salt on my name only adds flavor to the sauce💧
KarinJinsui: Bitch your too fireeee 🔥🔥🔥DaveEast: Zip up ya sweater❗️
Aaliyahjay:@Karinjinsui ty pooh♥️✨
Aaliyahjay:@DaveEast chill bae
TheGlamaholic:Thanks Lele😍😍😍
Random:Wait you talk to DaveEast

Liked by Aaliyahjay,TheGlamahoilic,Jay.Sean and 70,565 others
KarinJinsui: Real cute,Real hood
Aaliyahjay :🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤
TheGlamaholic:😍😍😍😍😍😍
Random: Is your face real
Jay.sean :🤯🤯🤯🤯

Liked by Aaliyahjay,KarinJinsui Swavy.lee and 49,545 others
TheGlamaholic: Photoshoot vibes
Aaliyahjay: serving face and everything 😩😩
KarinJinsui:my bestie 😩😩😩😩😩
Dom.nique: text me back

Dave's pov

Mama, you don't hear me calling you" ??? "I'm coming Joesph". He said ," You are too deep on ya phone mama, but let me holla at you about some. I figured instead of going to Dubai on Monday. Let's go on Wednesday because then you'll only miss one day of class". " Good thing you said that because I had just got an email saying we're taking our final on Tuesday. Not only that I still gotta get some stuff." Ight no problem tell Karin and Jayla my fault, but I want to see ya on ya school shit first then ya could have fun" Joesph said I started giggling  because Joesph was hard looking, but he was really the sweetest he didn't play when it came to our education, "Mama come here" he said I came, and we started cuddling, watching mamas favorite  Madea's family reunion.

this was the perfect way to end my Saturday.

Sorry guys I didn't forget about ya but baby girl a bitch has been procrastinating like hell
How ya feel about the book so far comment
Love ya babes ♥️❗️

Why do you think Dominique would do that to Jayla ?

Is Jayla not worth it ??
Until the next luv ya babes ♥️❗️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

847K 39.5K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1.1M 44K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
4.5K 146 9
Book #2 You've witnessed the love, pain, and sorrow the couple has brought amongst each other. They've been through the ups and the downs but, has s...
507K 17.5K 45
King and Joy are back. Its time to find Leo and put an end to all of this. Will King and Joy last?