Stardew Valley OneShots

Door Bizzbell

A small collection of oneshots I made a long time ago during my humble writing beginnings :) Meer

Sebastian-Heres a scarf!
Elliot-Huzzah! My inspiration!
Harvey-you can trust me
Harvey-The right words
Shane-We're a family
Abigail-Dynamic Duo
So...yeah
Shane-I know how it feels
Sam-I win! Now go out with me!
Alex- Opposites Attract
Poll winner!
Haley-Speechless
AO3 is here
New stories are here!

Leah-How I feel about you

8.6K 112 38
Door Bizzbell

I took a little inspiration from her heart events. I kinda mashed them together to make my own little story. Hope you enjoy!

There was something about Leah that Y/N found absolutely enchanting. Maybe it was her laidback personally that always put Y/N at ease. Or perhaps it was how her fiery hair glowed when the sun shined upon it. Or maybe it was her undeniable talent of artistry.

Y/N couldn't go 5 minutes without having Leah on their mind. Y/N tried to ignore it and work on the farm, but that only made them think about her more. Leah was the first person Y/N had a full conversation with when first stepping into the bar, besides Shane and Pam of course.

After they talked, the started opening up to each other more and more every day. And each day, Y/N felt the lump in their chest get bigger and bigger. Y/N couldn't deny it any longer. They were going to go beyond plus ultra, and confess to Leah.

While Y/N was daydreaming about their crush, they were leaning on their hoe a little too hard. This caused Y/N to snap out of their dream, but unfortunately it was too late. Y/N ended up landing face first into the goat feces. Y/N quickly sat up and tried to wipe it off with their bare hands. Which made it worse. Their jacket was completely covered, and so was Y/N's face and hands.

     "Aw Sugar Honey Ice Tea!" Y/N exclaimed. They wasted no time running to the bathhouse.  Y/N scrubbed like there was no tomorrow. They even washed their clothes in the bathhouse, since they were Y/N's only pair of clothes for the summer season.
Y/N took a deep breath and changed back into their clothes, before exiting the bathhouse. There, they ran into Sam and Penny.

"Yo Y/N! what's goin on?" Sam greeted with a smile as always.

"It's nice to see you Y/N. How are you?" Penny asked.

"Hey you guys. I'm doin good, just needed a quick bath."

"But you took one this morning. I saw you walk in." Sam said.

"Well...I kinda got into a messy situation."

"Oh my, are you alright?" Penny was always so caring towards others.

"I...fell into my goats...poop. Again."

"Lemme guess, you were think about Leah again weren't you?" Sam teased. Sam knew about Y/N's feelings towards Leah and seemed pretty happy about it.

"Geez buddy, When are you gonna spill the beans?"

"I could say the same to you Sam!" Y/N retorted.

"W-What are you talkin about?" Y/N glanced towards Penny, then back at Sam.

"( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"

"Don't make that face at me! S-Seriously, please don't." Sam was a blushing mess. Penny on the other hand looked confused.

"A-Anyways, I have to agree with Sam Y/N. If you don't tell her, she won't ever know how you feel. You miss the chances you don't take after all." Penny was the voice of reason and boy was it needed.

"I-I'll think about it. Thanks you guys." After saying goodbye to their friends Y/N decided to take a stroll through the forest to clear their head...bad decision, because of course, Y/N saw the one they loved most.

Leah was under the fruit tree, trying to grab that one perfect fruit that hung from the branch. Y/N saw Leah struggling and they had to admit, it was adorable seeing her try to reach it. They quickly felt bad though and walked over to her. Leah noticed Y/N and her face lit up.

"Oh Y/N! I'm so glad to see you!" That alone made Y/N want to scream to the heavens how much they cared about Leah. Baby steps Y/N, baby steps! Leah pointed to the fruit in the tree and sighed.

"See that fruit up there? It sure does look good doesn't it. However, I'm too small to reach it." Y/N thought for a moment before they got an idea. Sneaking up behind Leah, Y/N grabbed her from behind and put her on their shoulders.

Leah was shocked at the action but quickly relaxed as she grabbed the fruit from the tree.

"Got it!" She exclaimed. Leah was lowered from Y/N's shoulders and was held in their strong arms. Leah broke the fruit in half and offered a piece.

"Try some!" Y/N gladly ate the piece and they shared a moment of happiness together. Leah face then went completely red.

"U-Um...Y/N?" Leah said.

"Yeah? O-Oh shoot, right, sorry." Y/N placed Leah back on the ground, with an awkward silence briefly filling the air. Leah then spoke up.

"So...you have anything going on tomorrow?"

"Not particularly, why?"

"I have something I want to do tomorrow, but I can't do it with you." Leah held her hands together and blushed.

"So will you help me?"

"YES!!" Y/N yelled out. They quickly pulled themselves together.

"I mean...of course I can! Where should we meet?"

"Right here in the forest, beside the pond. You better not be late!" Leah then ran off back to her house. Y/N watched her go before almost passing out. She wanted Y/N help? With what and why? Y/N didn't care, because they were gonna spend some time with Leah!

Y/N fist pumped, before walking back to the farm with a spring in their step. What did Leah have planned?

     The next day came sooner than Y/N had planned. They did everything They could to make them look presentable. The only clothes they had were now slightly stained with goat dookie. Luckily, Emily made Y/N a nice set of clothes. The outfit was made up of a blue letterman jacket and a pair of brown jeans.

     Y/N made their way to the meeting spot without delay. This was the perfect opportunity to confess their feeling for Leah. When Y/N got to the meeting place however, they saw something they didn't expect.

     There was a table placed on the side of the pond, with what looked like a candle lit dinner, which consisted of two salads. Leah has her normal clothes on, put had a blue rose flower tucked behind her ear. Y/N thought she looked like a goddess.

     "Hey, you made it!" She said.

     "What's all this Leah?" Y/N asked.

     "Well...I wanted to thank you." Leah stepped closer to Y/N, which made them blush harder than a geisha in makeup.

     "Without you, I never would of had the idea of an art show. My work wouldn't have gotten recognized and I never would have met such a great person." Y/N mind was doing backflips. There's no going back now, tell her already Y/N! Y/N took Leah's hands into theirs and spoke up.

     "LeahIloveyoupleasegooutwithme!!"

     "Woah what? Slow down!" Y/N took a deep breath and spoke in a more clear tone.

     "Leah, I really really like you. I don't know what it is but you make me crazy! And I hope that you'll accept me despite my clumsiness." Leah stood silent, her face was flushed pure read.

     "Geez Y/N, it's about time!" Y/N face lit up.

     "I thought you'd never ask!" Y/N instinctively scooped Leah in their arms and hugged her tightly. Leah returned the hug, both giggling with smiles on their faces. Y/N placed her back on the ground with their foreheads touching. They leaned in for a kiss when...

     "Well well well, what do we have here?" They pulled back from each other to see where the voice came from. A figure came marching towards them.

     "Kel?!" Leah was in surprise, and so was Y/N. Kel? Like, ex boyfriend Kel?

"What are you doing here?" Leah asked.

"You didn't see me at the art show? I'm here to convince you to come back with me. I miss you babe." Kel had a smirk that made Y/N sick.

"You never supported my artwork, and now that I have some success you want me back? You make me sick!" Leah turned and backed away from Kel, which he wasn't too happy about.

"Hey come back here! Don't walk away from me!"

"I can't do whatever I want! You don't own me!" Kel quickly went after her and grabbed her wrist, which caused Y/N to act on instinct. Y/N pulled him away from her and put Y/N hand on his shoulder, causing Leah's attention to turn towards them.

"Hey, Gary Oak!" Kel turned towards Y/N.

"Outa the way you simple minded bumpkin!" Kel was then introduced to Y/Ns fist. Kel staggered backwards to the ground.

"Oh my yoba!" Leah walked over towards Kel.

"Yup, he's knocked out hard." Leah turned towards Y/N, who was holding their fist. The punch hurt their hand.

"Come on Y/N, lets go." Leah and Y/N walked away from the scene. They ended up in walking to a secluded spot, which was hidden by some bushes and small trees. They sat down and Leah tended to Y/Ns hand.

"Maybe we should've pick a secluded spot from the beginning..." Leah took Y/Ns hand and kissed their knuckles. Y/N was surprised by the gesture but didn't exaggerate like they always did.

"Sorry Leah, he just really got under my skin.

"Trust me, if you didn't do it I would have. No one insults my lover and gets away with it!" Y/N chuckled and pulled Leah onto their lap, with Leah's legs hanging off to the side.

"Now Leah, where were we?" Leah smiled and lightly grabbed Y/Ns collar.

" I think I remember." They finally shared their kiss that they both wanted for so long. This moment wouldn't be forgotten any time soon.

———————————————————————

Wow, this one was fun to write! I try to keep these stories as gender neutral as I can, which is why I refer Y/N as them or they.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

349K 4.5K 48
I've read a lot of oneshots in my time now it's my turn *REQUESTS OPEN*
14K 321 18
One shots I write when I'm sad :)
1.7K 27 9
-stardew valley fanfic -sebastian x y/n (fem) -light smut pic is from tumblr :)) edit: sorry for my grammar, english is my second language :,)
235K 3K 59
Oneshots that I've wanted to read but nobody I have read has done them. (If there is a tw I will make sure to put it at the top)