The Rookie (manxmen)**Hothous...

By ladydianna01

Young, fit, and fresh from the Fire Rescue Academy, Rookie Firefighter,Thaddeus Martin landed the newly opene... More

The Rookie (manxmen)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue

Chapter 21

175K 4.4K 618
By ladydianna01

Chapter 21

(Xavier's playroom shower----------->)

A/N- this chapter is in Nate's POV, warning nuff said. Please enjoy the song and the video, Undertow by Goapele.

Nothing in my life could have prepared for the nerves that racked my body the minute I stepped up onto the front porch of Xavier’s house. I dawdled for a minute or two, fidgeting and sweating like I just ran a 20K marathon. My heart was in my throat and it threatened to choke me with each pounding beat. Tonight was the night I was going to introduce myself to gay sex for the very first time. Over the years and in secret, I would sit in the darkness of my room watching all kinds of gay pornography. Hiding like it was some little secret to be ashamed of, when in all actuality I was disgusted with myself and the coward that I was for trying to conceal who I am. Bashing those who had the courage to be themselves despite what society had to say.

Closing my eyes, I wiped my sweaty palms on the side of my jeans, drew in a deep calming breath, and reached out to push the doorbell. And almost immediately the door swung open and Xavier was standing there. His dark brown eyes glowed in the darkening evening light like they were lit from within as he studied my upturned face. He stepped forward and he raised a thick arm; his huge palm gripped the back of my neck and I felt the tension leak out of my body. Xavier’s touch was warm and soothing and I lowered my gaze, not wanting him to see the sheer vulnerability he caused with a single touch.

“I am proud of you baby, it took a lot of courage to make that first step.” He whispered in my ear, his warm breath brushed over my clammy skin and I felt like I had conquered the world with the tidbit of praise he bestowed upon me. Fuck, I was so damned confused, if someone told me that I would be reacting this way, so submissive to another man a few weeks ago, I would have punched them in the face. Yet, here I was ready to do absolutely anything just to see this man smile and to hear those words of praise pass his lips. “Come in and relax, pup. Look at me.” He commanded and my eyes immediately flew up to his, the affection I saw simmering in their depths almost had me bawling like a baby. “Remember, nothing happens tonight unless you want it to happen.”

Xavier took me by the hand and led me into his home. I docilely followed behind him as he led me towards his den. We had barely cleared the entranceway when I was knocked backwards; my hand was ripped from Xavier’s larger paw. I found my arms full of sexy slender man. Robbie’s squeal of delight almost burst my eardrum as he wrapped those long legs around my waist, and locked his arms around my neck. He leaned back and gave me a full on megawatt smile before giving me a smacking kiss on my lips.

Xavier chuckled from behind us as I wrapped a snuggling Robbie in my arms and drew him closer to my chest. “Well hello to you too.” I said by way of greeting and watched those beautiful sky blue eyes light up with joy. Who in their right mind could ever resist someone so unconsciously beautiful?

Robbie hopped down and grabbed my hand and literally propelled me across the room. “I hope you haven’t eaten, I made a variety of things and Daddy said that I get to introduce you to my cooking.” He said and he plopped me down on a plush pillow situated on the floor between the center table and couch. Xavier walked over at a more sedate pace and sat down on the sofa, and that was when I realized for the first time tonight what the big man was wearing, or I should say not wearing. His massive chiseled chest was bare and on full glorious display. His sweatpants hung low on his hips and I could tell that he was wearing absolutely nothing underneath them. The ridge of his impressive cock was on clearly outlined beneath the fabric, and saliva poured into my mouth so fast I reached up to make sure I wasn’t drooling like a moron.

My eyes traveled up from his crotch to his sinfully ripped abs, continuing to skim over his wide pecs until they made contact with his amused chocolate orbs, and I felt my face flush bright red. I snapped my gaze away and tried desperately to focus on what Robbie was trying to shove into my mouth.

“Careful little one, I know you are excited but don’t choke Nathan. Here give me the tray.” Xavier instructed Robbie and he relieved him of the tray. Robbie pouted for a second until Xavier nodded his head and indicated for him to take a seat on the cushion next to me. And in a flurry of arms and legs, he took his seat and cuddled up to my side. He was too adorable for words. It was a side of him you didn’t see when he was with his crew, and I felt privileged that I got the opportunity to see this part of his personality. It was innocent and refreshing, although I know when the little vixen’s ready he can be anything but.

We chatted our way through some very tasty finger foods, and I have to admit that it was one of the most erotic experiences I have ever partaken in with food. Every time I went to take a bite from Xavier’s fingers, he made sure to brush his fingers against my lips and my tongue. I upped the experience by sucking one of his fat fingers into my mouth, or delicately licking the pad of another. It was so sensuous to listen to his quick indrawn breaths or the deep growls rolling through his huge chest. It also didn’t help my hard as a steel pipe dick when Robbie would lean over and lick his way into my mouth to taste whatever it was I had taken a bite of.

When we were done and Robbie excused himself to carry the used dishes into the kitchen, Xavier patted the sofa next to him and I instantly rolled onto my feet and perched on the edge of the sofa. My nerves were beginning to spike again now that he was focused on me without the distraction of our meal. “First and foremost, don’t tense up again.” He said and I loudly exhaled through my mouth and tried my best to calm my racing pulse. “Tell me the truth; have you ever had penetrative sex with a man?” He asked in all seriousness and I felt my face go thermonuclear.

I shifted my gaze away from him and I felt Robbie climb onto the couch behind me and wrap his slender arms around my chest. “He only asks because he needs to know these things. The last thing either one of us wants to do is hurt you by accident, or make the experience too traumatic for you.” Robbie whispered to me before nuzzling his nose into the back of my neck.

It took me a minute to clear my throat before I was able to answer. “Other than the night I was here and did what we did, I haven’t had any other sexual encounters with a man or men for that matter.”

Xavier used his thumb and pointer finger to raise my chin and I raised my eyes to his and he smiled at me before leaning forward. He stopped only mere centimeters from my lips before he whispered. “I am glad you are untouched, it will mean even more to me that I am going to be the first man inside of you.” And yep, my member throbbed painfully behind my zipper and I was pretty sure that was an unmanly squeak that escaped my lips before Xavier claimed them in a searing kiss.

I felt Robbie glue himself onto my back and his warm wet tongue teased the shell of my ear before tracing a path down the side of my neck. He swirled it around that sensitive spot right behind my ear and my entire body shivered from head to toe. I released a distressed whimper and tried to chase Xavier’s delicious lips when he eased back away from me. “Greedy boy,” he replied as he ran his finger over my moist bottom lip. “Go with Robbie, he is going to show you some things necessary to what we are going to be doing tonight. I want you to be absolutely sure, and make no mistake, unless you say otherwise, I am going to bury my cock as deep as I possibly can into that tight sweet ass of yours.”

My eyes went wide and I could feel my shaft pulse out a copious amount of precum in my boxers. Robbie had eased back away from me as well and he was standing by my side, waiting patiently for me to make my decision. I peeked up uncertainly at Xavier and he seemed to have read my thoughts because he replied. “Baby, we are not going to get into anything else other than each other. As much as it would turn me on to spank that ass until it’s pink and hot, that is not what you need. You need to be comfortable with me and with Robbie, so go on. We will get to all that at another time.”

I nodded my head at him; because I am sure I lost the ability to speak. I stood and Robbie gave me another one of his beautiful smiles as he took my hand and led me out of the room. I followed him down the hall and we stopped at a set of double doors. He reached out and turned the knob and opened it, and my jaw dropped as I traced his steps into the room. The walls were stark white, but the furniture or I should say different sized benches were black and covered in leather. The wood floor gleamed under the strategic placements of the lights. There were all sorts of whips, canes, and things hanging neatly on the walls. Robbie kept tugging on my arm and I trudged behind him into an all white bathroom.

The room was huge, stark white, and almost clinical in appearance. Robbie let my hand go and turned around and faced me. “Now don’t freak out but that was the playroom, it’s going to be a while before you are ready for the contents and meaning of being that space. Come on, let’s get undressed and I am going to help you cleanse yourself. It’s a necessity, so just try to relax okay.” He said as he pulled something from under the cabinet that almost had me bolting from the room.

Robbie set the enema kits on the counter and went on to explain some things. I think I was inching towards the door when he caught me by the wrist and looked up at me with those gorgeous pleading eyes. “I know it’s a personal thing, and I know the idea is downright gross, but like I said it’s a necessity, hence the light meal and now this. Trust and believe when I say the experience is way better after you are clean inside and out.”

It made sense, if I hadn’t been so damned nervous about coming here earlier, I would have most likely thought about it, and did it within the privacy of my own home. But Robbie was so eager to help. So, I bit the bullet and let him help me through the entire process. I was never happier than I was when I stepped out of the shower and he climbed out behind me, and seeing him naked and wet was worth the minor self consciousness I had suffered. Now wrapped in a warm fluffy bathrobe, I was once again led back down the hall but this time we entered the master bedroom and fuck, my brain just went completely offline at the sight that greeted us.

My God, the man was an Adonis; the light caressed Xavier’s mocha skin and made it glow as he stood there proud and completely nude. My eyes traveled down the length of his body and settled in on his massive erection. Sweet Jesus, How was that supposed to fit inside of me. His eyes gleamed as he slowly stalked his way over towards me, his huge cock swung like a pendulum between his thick legs. I was totally mesmerized by the mouth watering sight. He came to stop in front of me and I had to crane my neck to look up at him. The soulful sultry sounds played on an invisible sound system throughout the room.

“Let’s loose this shall we.” He purred as untied the belt holding my robe together. I felt Robbie fingers trail down the sides of my neck and down to the lapels of the garment. Those talented fingers skimmed the surface of my skin before he slid the garment down my arms for it to pool at my feet. “Fucking gorgeous,” Xavier growled into my ear before drawing me flush against his naked body. My cock slid and nestled next to his meaty shaft like it found its home.

I was on sensation overload, Xavier went for my throat, and it was like he zeroed in on my spot and attacked it head on. Where he was nuzzling one side of my neck, Robbie was plastered against my back nipping at the other side. The only thing I could do was throw my head back to allow them greater access while I humped against Xavier, the tactile texture of his smooth skin and the trimmed hairs around his groin were sending me into a state of bliss.

“Easy baby, I want this to last. Come let’s move this to the bed.”The big man whispered, and God by this point I would follow him anywhere. I stumbled towards the bed and once again found myself ensconced in his bulging arms. Robbie climbed onto the bed, and I was practically panting as his perfect cock bounced jauntily as if it was calling out me. I licked my lips as the slender man lay down on his back and spread his legs giving me a full frontal view. “Do you see something you like, pup?” That whiskey deep voiced purred into my ear and I nodded my head. “Hmm…It’s going to get even better. Stroke that pretty prick for him, pet.” He commanded Robbie and my aching cock swelled even more at the erotic sight.

I was so engrossed at the enticingly erotic picture Robbie presented as the plum colored head of his engorged dick slid through the palm of his hand, his own fluids providing the lube he needed. “Do you want to taste him baby, I am sure he wants you to wrap those sweet lips of yours around his shaft and suck him dry? Do you want to feel him throb against your tongue as he shoots down your throat? Damn baby, feel what just talking about it does to me.” Xavier crooned and thrust his cock up against the ass, the slick head glided right into my crease and bumped my hole, and my knees wobbled.

“Please, please.” I pleaded breathlessly. I wasn’t sure at this point what I was pleading for but my words set several things into motion. Xavier had Robbie scoot closer to me, and Robbie brought both of his hands to my face and he urged me down towards him. He claimed my lips in a wet dirty kiss, all tongue and teeth. He continued to devour my mouth as Xavier’s hands glided up and down my body. I worked my way from Robbie lips to his throat. I nipped him right when his shoulder met his neck. I continued south until finally, I was at my intended target and even though it was my first time,  I just thought about what I liked when I got a blowjob and put my theory into practice as I sucked Robbie’s rigid shaft into my mouth, and I was rewarded with a long breathless groan. His fingers wove their way into my hair as I bobbed up and down on his delicious cock.

After a few minutes, I popped off Robbie’s shaft and almost lost consciousness altogether when I felt Xavier’s warm wet tongue swipe up the crease of my ass. He was kneeling behind me and his large hands spread me wide open and he continued to lave and tickle my entrance. I tried to turn back to Robbie, but the sensation of having Xavier doing something so forbidden had me pushing back into his face and babbling nonsense.

 Robbie reached back towards the nightstand and came back with a bottle of lube. I was a moaning panting mess, my cock was pulsing, and pre-ejaculate was leaking all over the sheets at the side of the bed where I was currently bent over. Xavier gave me one last lascivious lick before he stood up and bent over me. “Watch baby, Robbie is going to use that lube and he is going to open up his tight pink little hole, and then…” He paused for dramatic effect as he rolled his hips and caused me to hiss as the blunt tip of his cock pushed against the outer rim of my saliva slick entrance. “And then, baby you are going to fuck him.”

It took no time at all for Robbie to prepare himself while my entire body strummed with anticipation. Xavier continued his maddening campaign by stroking me just enough to keep me needy and wanting, but not fast enough for me to get off no matter how I thrust my hips and tried to urge him on a bit. He just continued to whisper filthy, nasty, dirty things in my ear. He licked me, petted me, and stroked into such a state I could barely contain myself by the time Robbie positioned himself at the edge of the bed.

“Now baby, this is where the magic happens.” He whispered as he rolled a condom down the length of my aching shaft. He went on to talk me through carefully entering Robbie without causing him too much pain. My eyes rolled into the back of my head as the spongy tip of my shaft penetrated that tight ring of muscle that protected Robbie’s entrance. The heat and the suctioning action of his channel was like nothing I have ever felt before. He was so tight and so hot; I almost came right then and there. I had to grit my teeth and stop moving altogether to try to regain my control. Robbie mewled and captured my attention, his eyes were glazed over, and I snapped my hips forward and began a steady rhythm of pushing myself in and out of his quivering chute. Fuck, he felt amazing!

Robbie began meeting me thrust for thrust and I was pounding into him, one of his hands his hands gripped my shoulder as he arched his back, and his other hand went to his turgid shaft and began to furiously pump himself as I continued to pummel in and out of him. Xavier hadn’t moved from his stance behind me, and I jumped and lost my rhythm all together when I felt as the cold liquid was poured over crease, and the big man thick fingers began rubbing the viscous fluid all around and into my entrance.

“That’s it baby, never mind me, roll with me and give Robbie what he needs. I did promise you I was going to be balls deep in this tight little ass tonight.” He continued at a mind numbing pace until his finger breached my hole. It burned and I shied away from him until the curved his finger and the tip of it brushed something inside of me, and I immediately thrust my hips forward driving my cock deep into Robbie and I came, line after line of hot cum exploded out of my swollen balls.

My ears were ringing and I felt like I was being sucked into a vacuum, the next thing I knew, I heard Robbie cry out and I felt the warm splash of his release spurt against my chest before my world went completely black. I never heard Xavier’s exclamation of surprise as he caught my limp body in his arms to prevent me from crushing Robbie. He checked my pulse, and both he and Robbie maneuvered me up onto the bed where they joined me on either side. It wasn’t until way later into the night when I woke up confused and disoriented to see my men snuggled under the covers fast asleep, so my exhausted brain just brought me back under. There would be time enough in the morning to revisit the events of last night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 48K 64
Jamie is happy with life, he has everything under control and every day is the same, just like he wants it. He is a loner by choice, girlfriends and...
553K 19.7K 22
Tyler Jones has just graduated from culinary school. Not even a week later he's kicked out of his home by his parents. Tyler does the one thing he ha...
3.2M 121K 49
*** COMPLETED *** Sixteen year old Daniel Layman has been bullied since he came out. His best friend and protector Sean, moved to Los Angeles leaving...
117K 2.1K 61
*finished* "I- do you like guys?" He asked quietly. The other boy was shocked for only a moment. "Maybe..." he sighed sadly, studying the ground. Ste...