Taciturn | Min Yoongi

By monobabe_

Her serene aura was enough to entice Yoongi into attaining a peculiar attraction towards the fellow being, wh... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
IX

VIII

30 4 43
By monobabe_

Diary Entry 008
1st December, 5:27 pm

Over these past four years I realised that working on time is essential. Now that's another thing if I don't implement it regularly. In the past 3 years I didn't start my finals work near to the last minute but why am I dragging my thesis to the last minute?

And this is my thesis year. My thesis depends on my future's outcome and here I am sitting in my bathtub venting my thoughts on a almond tinted page with a black inked pen. Wouldn't label this a procrastination, right?

I intended to work on my thesis 5 months before the deadline but now my thesis is due in 3 months. I have wasted 2 months by doing absolutely nothing.

These past 2 months, I've been feeling weird and unusual. I frequently experienced writer's block, I felt empty. I feel so unmotivated and lost. All I create are helpless melodies and woeful lyrics.

I am extremely terrified.

I need inspiration and I hope I find inspiration soon so I create a thesis which will leave my professors in awe.

Sincerely,
MYG

⛅⛅☁🌬

His cherry lips let out a sigh and curved his lips to a pout. His eyes gave a piercing gaze to to the four-legged insect. If looks could kill, then that cockroach would be good as dead by Yoongi. However, if Namjoon were to describe this situation he'd most likely say that Yoongi and Tai, the four-legged hairy cockroach were bonding.

Eyes not leaving the treacherous insect, a fully clothed Yoongi rose from his bathtub with his right hand firmly gripping the items he had brought in the bathroom. He slowly placed his left leg outside the tub and slowly moved towards the door. He ran outside the room and went straight to his kitchen. Pulling out the hazlenut wooden tiled drawers as he search for rubber gloves and a disposable plate with a styrofoam cup and not to forget a pair of googles.

Big steps he took and soon he had arrived to meet with his arch nemesis. Pushing the bathroom door with his Nike slipper open. His dark brown orbs scanned the area for Tai, the cockroach.

And there Tai was, standing close to the bathtub. Yoongi squinted his eyes as he moved forward. Taking deep breaths he reached forward hurriedly placing the styrofoam cup upside down on the cockroach.

"Gotcha." Yoongi smirked. He then placed the baby blue disposable plate near to the cloudy white cup. Dragging the plate and the cup together but close to the ground. He successfully placed the cup which contained Tai on the plate.

With a satisfactory grin plastered on his face he turned around to see a confused Jungkook staring at him. "What the-?" Jungkook trailed, "Hyung, why are you dressed like that?" Jungkook's eyes sparkled as he chuckled.

"Roaches don't belong in this household." Yoongi stated and went to the back door to set Tai free.

The bell rung, indicating someone was outside. "Koo, check who's outside?" Yoongi announced as he went back inside. "Koo?" Yoongi called again but didn't receive a response.

Yoongi went to the door, entirely forgetting his attire, he opened the wooden door to see Kim Taehyung and his lovely sister standing outside his porch. 

The two were puzzled and taken back by Yoongi's appearance. Yoongi took off his mask and stated the same thing how said to Jungkook moments before, "Roaches don't belong in this household."

"Ahh....I'll keep in mind to annoy you with them." Taehyung absentmindedly said and let out a nervous laugh after seeing Yoongi's expression.

"Is Jungkook inside?" Heiran gestures. With an affirmative nod, the three enter and Yoongi being last to enter.

"Juan Cock! We gotta a exhibition to attend?" Taehyung called and looked around for Jungkook. "Ah Hyung! Why do you call me that?" Jungkook murmured as he came out of the kitchen with a milk moustache made by his banana milk bottle.

"Banana boy, there you are!" Yoongi called him behind Heiran. Jungkook eyed Yoongi, who just smirked at him.

"We're going to be late for your exhibition, go get ready." Heiran motions to Jungkook and Yoongi. The two listened and rushed as they went to change their current attire.

Yoongi was now dressed in a maroon coloured shirt with black jeans and a jacket and white Converse. Jungkook, on the other hand, wore checked yellow and black shirt and blue jeans. He wore a black trench coat to keep him warm from the harsh winds of the winter and a pair of black boots. The two were ready and excited for the art exhibition. Jungkook's delicate, ivory fingers trembled and brushed against his denim jeans.

With a nervous smile, Jungkook led the two guests outside as Yoongi locked his apartment. Taehyung noticed Jungkook's shaky body language and laced his slender fingers against his fiddling ones.

"People are going to fall in love with your art, Jungkook." Taehyung softly spoke as his dark brown orbs stared into Jungkook's eyes which held the entire galaxy. "How do you know that, Hyung?" Jungkook barely whispered. "They will because I already have." Taehyung rubbed his thumb over Jungkook's in a reassuring manner.

"I think your wardrobe only consists of dark and vintage colours." Heiran gestures with a cheeky grin. "I have clothing of other colour too." Yoongi murmurs. "Clothing of colours of other than maroon, grey, blacks and white?" Heiran gestures again but this time with a innocent smile.

"I think I should take you out more often for you to see." Yoongi winked before opening the car door for her. All the confidence that lied with Heiran disappeared faster than Thanos wiping half of the world's population in a single snap. With blushing cheeks she sat inside the car and moments later was seated with Yoongi himself.

The car ride to the exhibition was filled with subtle melodies playing on the radio. The tranquillity of the air soothes Yoongi's troubled mind. The four arrive shortly and enter the gigantic room filled with stories displayed through art.

The four friends dispersed inside of the white room, admiring an artist's art hanging on the clear white walls. One losing themselves into finding and thinking the depth of the brilliant vibrant strokes on the canvas which once was clear and blank, one being in the state of complete awe as the huge room contained mutliple masterpieces, one running after to their own work of art, one being immersed into their significant other's work of art.

Yoongi found himself too immersed in the painting which hung before him. Those light but meaningful strokes narrated such a beautiful story. The art of melancholy was narrated through the acrylic paints on the canvas. Yoongi didn't notice Heiran tapping his shoulder for the third time until she flicked her slim but small finger against his pale skin of his forehead.

Yoongi winced as he turned around to catch the culprit. "Ah! Why-" Yoongi's words were cut off by Heiran's finger pointing at a particular direction where a small crowd had formed. Yoongi tipped on both of his toes to see all the horde of art lovers until he spotted Jungkook's coconut like head.

The two moved towards the sea of humans pushing each other only to bless and praise the works of Jungkook. The pair found a spot where they could easily witness Jungkook's talent displayed on the wall. Yoongi saw the title of one painting named, "Mikrokosmos."

Yoongi saw the stars and the galaxy of the busy city lights and streets expressed in a more figurative way. Each stroke complimented the following stroke creating a wonderful chain of exuberance witnessed in the night. The moon and the stars portrayed such a euphoric feeling. Amazement rushed in the crowd's blood as they thought deeper and deeper into the meaning of this beautiful painting, becoming completely submerged into the art itself.

The other painting however gave a completely different vibe, a bit of an eerie moment mixed with some feeling of betrayal and formation. This portrait wasn't painted on a canvas like the rest of the painting, instead on a normal A3 page. The painting displayed a formation of two faces merged into one. The faces gave Yoongi an uncanny resemblance to someone he knew. The paint splatters, the colourful teardrops, the abstract, Yoongi found himself losing into the painting.

"Is that me and Jungkook merged into one?" Yoongi whispers as he tilts his head. Yoongi is yet again disturbed from his myriad of thoughts by no other than Jungkook himself, the talent bunny behind the art.

"Hyung, how was it?" Jungkook nervously questioned as he rubs the back of his neck. "Koo, I'm- I'm speechless. This is brilliant. I can't comprehend that you maanged to tell such beautiful stories through those overpriced acrylic paints." Yoongi speaks as his eyes remained fixed on the paintings. Jungkook laughs,"Hyung!" Yoongi smiles at his cute friend.

"Koo, I gotta ask."

"Shoot."

"Is that our faces merged into one in that portrait?"

Jungkook freezes but before he could answer Taehyung calls him and drags him to the other side of the room, ranting about Van Gogh's art and his documentary.

Yoongi mumbled something incoherent as he titled his head to the side. "Show me more of your university." motions Heiran to Yoongi.

They were in the art gallery which was located inside the art department of the university. Yoongi turned around to see Jungkook was still accompanied by Taehyung.

"Let's go." Yoongi announced.

🌫🌫☁⛅

"I don't wanna go." Jungkook whined as Taehyung dragged him out of the art exhibition.

"Oh shut up, I know you're hungry." Taehyung rolled his eyes as he continued dragging the poor fellow to the small Korean BBQ restaurant which stood across the university. "I'll treat you lamb skewers. I know you like them." Taehyung smiled at the younger. Jungkook knew that it endless protests would be useless against his Taehyung.

Wait. 'His Taehyung?'

Jungkook vigorously shook his head and mentally scolded himself for such a foolish mistake he had made.

Pfft. My Taehyung? Even Doctor Strange cannot find a reality in which we would have significant feelings towards each other.

Jungkook didn't notice that they had already entered the restaurant and had already made their way to small barbeque grill and at the same time Jungkook's pale fingers were intertwined into Taehyung's slender tan ones.

Taehyung noticed Jungkook being lost into the deep void of his mind and started to think was he too energetic for Jungkook or was he too much for Jungkook?

"You okay, Jungkook?" Taehyung softly spoke as the waitress brought a tray of vegetables and meat on their table. "Hmm? Yeah, Tae." Jungkook answered with a half smile.

"You don't want lamb skewers? We could get something else. How about beef? Chicken or maybe por-" Taehyung rambled as tiny beads of sweat formed around the nape of his neck.

"Tae, I'd love to eat lamb skewers with you. It's perfect, thank you." Jungkook smiled showing off his bunny teeth with a small laugh. Taehyung could swear that it took every ounce of resistance for him not coo and melt in front of his euphoria.

The sizzling sounds of the meat grilling made Taehyung very satisfied as he knew he was working hard to feed the younger well. Jungkook zoned out again but this time he stared at the beauty in front of him. The way the brunette's hair fell over his forehead as he concentrated on the timing of how much each side of the meat should be grilled. His tongue stuck out as he flipped the meat. Jungkook knew the feeling inside was caused only by his euphoria in front of him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 6.6K 73
โžฝJust short love stories...โค โ‡โค๏ธ. โ‡๐Ÿ–ค. โ‡โ™ฅ๏ธ. โ‡๐Ÿ’™. โ‡๐Ÿฉท. โ‡๐Ÿค. โžฝ๐Ÿ’›Going on. โžฝ๐ŸฉถComing up [Ignore grammatical mistakes. I will improve my writing gradual...
17.4K 472 5
แ€…แ€ญแ€แ€บแ€€แ€ฐแ€ธแ€šแ€ฅแ€บแ€กแ€•แ€ผแ€ฌแ€…แ€ฌ Noel GL Top แ€€แ€’แ€ฝแ€ญแ€œแ€ญแ€„แ€บแ€•แ€ซ
42.9K 2.9K 35
ยซ แž แžนแž€ แžขแŸ’แž แžนแž€ แŸ— แžแŸ’แž‰แžปแŸ†แž˜แžทแž“แž…แž„แŸ‹แž”แžถแž“แž”แŸ‚แž”แž“แžทแž„แž‘แŸ แžแŸ’แž‰แžปแŸ†แž…แž„แŸ‹แžฒแŸ’แž™แž”แŸ‰แžถแžŸแŸ’แžšแžกแžถแž‰แŸ‹แžแŸ’แž‰แžปแŸ†แž€แŸ’แž“แžปแž„แž“แžถแž˜แžŸแŸ’แž“แŸแž แžถแž˜แžทแž“แž˜แŸ‚แž“แžšแžœแžถแž„แž”แŸ‰แžถแž€แžผแž“ ยป ยซ แžšแžœแžถแž„แž™แžพแž„แž‘แŸ…แž˜แžทแž“แžšแžฝแž…แž‘แŸแž‡แžปแž„แž‚แžปแž€ แž”แŸ‰แžถแž˜แžทแž“แž”แžถแž“แž‚แžทแžแž›แžพแžฏแž„แž›แžพแžŸแž–แžธแž…แŸ†แžŽแž„แž”แŸ‰...
40.4K 207 5
JoeZ๐Ÿ˜ˆ โš ๏ธแ€กแ€•แ€ผแ€ฌแ€…แ€ฌแ€•แ€ฑแ‹แ€กแ€แ€ฏแ€šแ€ฐแ€›แ€”แ€บแ€™แ€žแ€„แ€บแ€ทแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€•แ€ซแ‹แ€™แ€’แ€ญแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€€แ€ปแ€„แ€บแ€ทแŠแ€กแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€™แ€แ€ฐแ€กแ€”แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€€แ€ปแ€„แ€บแ€ทแ€…แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€€แ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€ผแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€™แ€ปแ€ฌแ€ธแ€•แ€ซแ€แ€ฌแ€™แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€กแ€†แ€„แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€™แ€พแ€–แ€แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€ซแ€›แ€”แ€บแ‹โš ๏ธ