The Last Moment (February 201...

By flash-fiction-forum

Congratulations to our February winner @Music_ally for her story, 'The Last Moment' More

February 2019 Challenge
A trick in the Tale (NehpetsEnal)
A Skeletal Opinion (lyttlejoe)
A Child's Sight (music_ally)
The Last Moment (music_ally)
Another Love Story (crazyp01)
A Fun Discovery (music_ally)
Juliet's Choice (DAlanBonn)
Bonehead (Bill Temple)
As on Earth, so it is in Heaven? (Bill Temple)

Appearances Count (lyttlejoe)

20 6 6
By flash-fiction-forum

Appearances Count 

'I'm really getting tired of this. We can't just hang like this forever.'

'Then what do you want to do? Make a decision.'

'Why do I have to decide?'

'Because you're the one complaining.'

'Well I'm certainly not planning on going any lower.'

'So then the only other option is we go up. That wasn't so hard was it?'

'Up there! You must be joking. Do you really think they want to see us up there?'

'Why wouldn't they? What's wrong with us?'

'Take a good hard look, pumpkin; we resemble a couple of their residents doing a pole dance!'

A/N: Middle picture ... angels

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 305K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
131K 2.1K 27
រឿងមួយនេះជាប្រភេទ BL s*x ចង់អានក៏អានចុះតែបើប៉ះពាល់អារម្មណ៍កុំបន្ទោសអ្នកសរសេរឲ្យសោះហើយក្នុងនេះក៏មានពាក្យមិនសរម្យច្រើនដែល🤏🔞 Taekook all story 🤯 ___...
29.8K 2K 62
Ghar se thay chale Toh yeh baat ho gayi 🎶🎶 Nazarein aise jo takra gayiiiii Ke hume aashiqui aa gayi 🎶🎶 Collection of Short Stories......
227M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...