Humesha Tumko Chaha

Door ChandrimaSenapati

A man, loves a girl just by seeing her photo. after marriege the girl rejected him. what will be their life a... Meer

Prologue
characters
chapter - 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 Part 1
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 Part 1
Chapter 9 Part 2
Chapter 10

Chapter 7 Part 2

495 8 0
Door ChandrimaSenapati

Part 2

Chapter 7

Part 2

Jalal carried Jodha to theirhouse. She was stil screeming on her top voice waking up the naboure peaples at this midnight .

"main Jalal jalal chillaungi kurti faad ke..."

Jalal was hell embarress with her. She was kicking her legs in the air, shoes in his hand. Her one hand she swinging in the airand another hand encircling his neck in tight grip. Her head was hung back and she was continuously singing Hindi film songs one by one.

"hum tum ek kamre me bandh ho...or chabi kho jaye...rum pum pum pum...rum pum pum..."

Hamida and humayun came in the hall and shock to see the view. They were happy. Thier home is so silent but not thanks to jodha and Mirza today the old chrippyness of this house is back again.. Mirza was hancing like Rajesh khanna and juping on the sofa singing...

"mere sapno ki rani kab ayegi tu

Ayi rut mastani kab ayegi tu

Beeti jae zindagani kab ayegi tu

Chali aa tu chali aa..."mirza sit on the sofa, "kab ayegi pata nahi, but ayegi zarur...ha ha ha ha..."

Hamida wants to laugh but she saw jalal walkin side with Jodha in his arms. Hamida can easily understand that jodha was also drunk as Mirza. She thought its a very good sighn. She saw in films that while hero or heroine got drunk, the truth and passion came in front of them. She hope that Jalal and jodha also come more and more close in this talli state.

Jodha was lovingly looking at jalal and caressing jalal's face and gaping his eyes. The moment he entered the hall she started singing seductively.

"aao na gale lagao na, lage bujha do na o jane jaan...

Tumne jo agan lagayi hai to chu ke dekho na kahan kahan...

Dekho sine me kaisi halchal machi hai o saajna...pa ra pa pa ppa

Dekho sine me kaisi halchal machi hai o saajna..."

Hamida wants to laugh out loud but Humayun stopped her by poking his elbow. Jalal was red in embarresment.

"jalal beta tum jodha ko upar apne kamre me le jao. Hum nimboo pani leke ate hai. By the way ye ruqaiyaa kaha gayi?"

"woh kya hai na ammijaan ek churail jab dusri churail ke sath mil jati hai to woh zyada khush hoti hai. Tab woh hum insaano se bore ho jati hai. Kuch aisa hi hua hai Ruqaiyaa ke sath.." said mirza. He sat on the sofa hinding his face in his both palm and rubbing his face and murmurring "agar itni jagha hai pure sheher me uski rehne ke lie to pata nahi usne humare ghar pe kyu chuna land hone ke lie. Oh god this headache!!! "

"shut up mirza, she is you cousine thik se bola karo." Jalal scold.

Hamida could'nt hold her laugh now. Humayun too chuckeled and mirza also. "jalal tum jodha ko lejke jaao, hum nimboo pani leke aate hai."she went away.

Jalal took jodha to their bedroom and place her on the bed. But the moment he place her on e bed, she jumps off like a spring and sat on the bed like a sadhu in dhyaan.

"jodha yeh sab kya hai? Chup chap let jao bed pe."

"jalal tum andhe ho kya. Dikhayi nahi deta? Main tapasya kar rahi hu. Mujhe apni pati ka dil jitna hai. Mujhe use apne pyaar me pagal banana hai. U get that?"

Jalal raised his eyebrow she want to win me? Is he dreaming or what? main tumse kya kahu jodha. Tumhe apne pyar me girane ke lie tapasya ki koi zarurat nahi. Main mahadev nahi hu. Insaaan hu. Ek lladka hu, jo tumhe dekhte hi tumhara diwana ban gaya tha.' Jalal thought having a slight smile on his face. But before he could say further, hamida came inside with the lemon juice. Give it to him and went away.

jalal take the glass and handed it to jodha. Bt jodha was jodha. She was irritating and jumping all over he room.

Jalal is getting irritated but enjoying her bubblyness too. He never thought to see jodha like this naughty avtar.

"aaj phir peene ki tamanaa hai..."

Jodha started to circling aroung ike a littile girl.

" Jodha come here. Sar ghum jayega. Aha aao or ye pani pee lo."

"ooff handsome!! Tum itne handsome hoke mujhe nimboo pani pila rahe ho? Shame shame!!"

"to tum kya piyogi?"

"main piyungi nahi. I want to eat. I have enough drink for tonight."

"kya khana hai bolo main le ata hu."

"lane ki kya zaurat hai dear, woh to tumhare paas hi hai."

"kya?"

"tumhara..." her eyes went towards his lower part.

"nooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!" jalal was shocked. Seriously!! What is she saying? Oh My God!! khade khade mera izzat lootne ka plan bana rahi hai ye ladki. Meri jaan leke rahegi."

"Ha ha ha ha ha..." jodha started to laugh watching his expression. Jalal again get lost in her laughter.

"tumhe kya laga main kya khaungi? tumhara...ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...uske lie abhi time hai baby!!" she winked to him.

His mouth went wide open. What is she saying? Ye itni bold? "Ye sachme mujhe maar hi dalegi. Aise talli hoke aise vulger baate karegi to main apne aapko rk kaise paunga? Allah mujhe apne aap pe control rakhne ki shakti do! Warna aaj to naiyaa paar ho jayegi!!" he thought.

Jodha now come towards him and like a obidient child drunk the juice.

"you know really what i want to eat?" she said like a whisper in his ears.

jalal trumbled a bit. "kya?"

"i want..." jodha get more closer to him. There is merely a gap between their lips. His lips gone dry with sudden turn of events.

"i want your hot & juicy lips. And trust me jalal if once i capture i will suck all of it then and there." She said in avery sexy voice by licking her own lips.

"jalal felt some rushing heat o his body. He was getting aroused by second. His manhood now stated to aching in his pants. But he have to control. He dont want to scare her. And most imortantly she was drunk. Next day she might forget every thig. He dont want that. He wnt to have her in his own way. She want to make love to her with the most passionate way. But he want her to remember their passionate moment for ever.

Before he could tell some thing jodha pulled him towards her and next second she pushed him on the bed.

"what is this jodha? Kya kar rahi ho? Jalal said. ab ye kya karne wali hai? he though.

Jodha climb on the bed and sit on his stomach. Jalal groan. "ohhh my Jodha!!"

Without knowing jodha sat on his manhood!!!!

"jodha get up, you are sitting on my..."

"i know baby!!"

"what? To abhi tak baithi kyu ho?"

"acha lag raha hai."

"heinnn??"

He has no word to say. Jodha jodha was planed to take his life with her seduction and bold acts.

Suddenly she stos and look towards him.

"you know jalal main tumhe bohot ghalat samjha. Usdin tumse is tarha se baat nahi karni chahiye thi. Achtually tab mera dimag kaam nahi kar raha tha. Sab itna jaldi jaldi hua k. Sach kahu tumhe samajhne me ghalti ho gayi thi. Per baad me mujhe samajh aya ke tum kitne ache ho. Or tumhara dil bilkul paak saaf hai. I am sorry Jalal. Maine tumhe jo v kaha i know mafi nahi milegi uske lie. But fir bhi, please maaf kar do mujhe. I ams orry." She started to cry and lain on him and rest her head on his chest.

"you know Jalal vikram se main ek birthday party me mili thi. He was seems to be a caring and humble person. But i can never understand that wasnt love which i feel for him. It was just an infatuation. He always saied, "i love you baby" but i never got that warmth in his three words. I am a big looser.

At first the words of jodha create a fire on him. The words about loving her Bf is unbearable for him.. but listening about her faileur, his heart break into million pieces. He never wanted her failiur in any aspects of her life. If its her first love.

Jodha now layed fully on him comfortabally. She slided her one hand on his waist and one hand caressing his chest. Both are feeling an unknown peace being in each others arm. Jalal held her waist tightly.

"you knw maine shadi se pehle mujhe pata hi nahi chala ke jise main pyar samajh rahi thi woh pyartha hi nahi. Or nahi vikram ne mujhse kabhi pyaar kia."

"tum aisa kaise keh sakti ho ke woh tumse pyaar nahi karta tha? Ho sakta hai tumse koi bhul hui ho." Only jalal knows how much he have pain uttering these words.

"ek baat bataojalal, agar tum mujhse pyar karte, or tumhe pata chalta ke meri shadi kisi or se ho rahi hai to tum chup baithte?" jodha said tears in her eyes.

Her words was enough to hit his heart. He can never ever imagine her to be someone else. Her words are too heavy to hear.

"agar main tumse yar karta to main tumhe kabhi kisi or ka hone hi nahi deta. Dunia se ladh jata per ane aap se tumhe apne aap se kabi bhi dur nahi hone deta."

The word of jalal's make jodha soo much in peace. Somewhere in her heart knows what will be Jalal's answer. Now her heart is in peace that her all doubt got cleared.

"bas yehi bat nahi kia usne. Shadi baat jante hue bhi usne mujhe rkne ki koshish nahi ki ek baar bhi. To kaisa pyaar jalal? Agar usne mujhe ek baar bhi rokne ki koshish bhi karta na to koi mujhe tumse hue shadi ko todne se rok nahi sakta tha. but usne aisa nahi kia. or isi lie mujhme koi himmat nahi rahi shadiu ko rokne ki." Jodha's eyes continuously shedding tears.

Jalal thank the almighty. If vikram also loved her and stopped her to marry him. Some where he wa thankfull to vikram also not to love her back r not ot stop his marriege. Otherwise he will never get her as his wife.

"jalal" while caressung his chest and playing with his shirt button. Jalal was grabbing her waist tight. "pata hai jabse tumne usdin mujhse baat ki hain na tabse mere dil se vikram ki passport sze photo thodi thodi karke blur hone lagi hai. But mujhe kuch samajh nahi aa raha tha, isi lie maine tumse rudely bat ki. But sach bolu, jab bhi tum mere paas hote ho, mere sath hote ho to dont know why meri sari tension dur ho jti hai. Ek ajeeb sa energy aa jati hai. Aisa lagt ahia ki dunia ke sare tough se tough kamm main kar sakti hu. Aisa kyu hota hai pata nahi."

Jalal was numb. All her words are ringing in his head. She think about me/ his tiny miny heart was feeling like the king of the world listening her confession. Her words made him very much emotional. The felings he had for her was now wanted to come out.

"tumhe pta nahi, mujhe tumh pehli nazar mehi achi lagi thi. Ya yu kahu ke tumhari woh tasveer mere dil me ek chota sa aashiyana bana gaya tha. Per SR ke raat tumhare lafzo ne mere dil ko chirk ke rakh dia tha.laga tha ki jo khush apni biwi ke sath rehke milti hai, jo khushi ammijaan ke rehne se abbujaan ko milti hai woh mujhe bhi milegi tumse. Per tumhare sare shabdo ne sare sapno ke nisaan mita die the. Phir tumne dosti ka hath badhaya or dil me firse armaan jage. Phir us subha jab hum dono kareeb aye, dil ko woh sukun mehsoos hua. Per firse tumne mere dilko thukraya. Ab batao isme meri kya ghalti hai? Kya khata meri ki suru ke din se main tumse diwaano ki tarha pyar karta hu. Yeh dil sirf tumhara sath chahta hai jodha zindagi bhar ke lie."

A shocked Jodha pull her head from his chest and look at him. Jalal grab her and put her on the pillow having her in his arms. Jalal grab her hand and putit on his heart.

"main tumhe bohot pehle ye bat kehna chahta tah. Humare SR pe jo baat mere dil me hai. Abto anhi keh paya per aaj kahunga." Jodha's eys happily glittering with happy tears.

"I LOVE YOU JODHA. I LOVE YOU MADLY."

She closes her eyes. A tear slide down from her eyes. A pleasuring smile formed on her face. She breaths heavily. Then open her eyes and put her right hand on jalal's cheek.

"mujhe ye to nahi pata ke main tumse pyaar karta hu ya nahi. Per mujhe itna pata hai ki ek na ek din aapka pyaar rang layega zaroor. Jo ehsaas mere dil me apni beej bun chuka hai woh ekdin apni bahe failaye hue apke mere kareeb zaroor laegi. Kyu ke mujhe ye garv hai ke aap jaise insaan mere pati hain. Or i know ki aap jaise insaan ke sath zindagi badi dilchasb hogi. Or main chahti hu keyeh jo zindagi ne mujhe dusri chance di hai use aapke saath bitaau. Zindagi bhar ke lie.

Jalal couldnt held his tears more and hugged her tightly. Both are feeling abosolute different feeling being with each other.

"or haa ek baat or, woh nimbo ka paani ne bohot pehle hi apna asar dikha dia tha. Mera nasha bohot pehle thi utarna suru ho gaya tha. To meri baato ko noshe me kahi hui baat mat samajhna." And she wink on him

"jalal was shocked yet happy. His lips gone wide and now having a teasing smile on it.

"aise kya dekh rahe ho? Sona nahi hai kya?"

"haa sona toh hai"

"to jao or apni dress change karo." She got up from him and he went towards bathroom with the towel.

"aji sunte hai!!!!"

Jodha called him with the typical indian wife words. Jalal didnt turn back bt smile a bit.

"kya baat hai?"

"aap is black crisp shirt me ek dam woh lag rahe hai?"

"kya woh?"

"arry woh lag rahe hai..." jodha feel shy to compliment jalal for the first time. Bt he is very handsome she accepted with no doubt.

"kya? Bolo to sahi"

"woh...aap...bohot..."

"bolo?"

"Sexxxyyy lag rahe hai!!" jodha said with a sensual tone.

Jalal raise his eyebrow in shock. Really she think i am looking sexy? He felt shy with this compliment.

"thank you" he sid with a sweet smile and went to bathroom.

"elloo, maine compliment di, but inhone to mujhe kuch kaha hi nahi, jalld kahika!!" she said in a bit typsy voice. Her drowsyness still not fully gone.

Jalal heared her complaine fron the bathroom. He smile with naughty.

After jalal came out jodha went to bathroom. After that jodha lied down on the bed with anger turning her back to jalal. Jalal lay down and watching towards her back he said.

"you look beautiful. But i will say you just look like MY WIFE" he emfraises the word my wife'.

Listening the compliment Jodha turn around. Jalal open his one arm towards her. She knws this meaning. But she did something cute. She took jalal's palm and rest it under her cheek and lay down on his palm and witha smile she closed her eyes. Watching her cute gesture jalal with a content smile also closed his eyes.

For the first time both slept together peacefully with eachothers touch with both of them dreaming to build a beautiful future together.

Precap:

"Jag Ghumeyaan thare jaisa na koi..."

the after marriege love started between Jalal & Jodha.

planning a date for them on the boat middle of the river Hoogly (the story based in kolkata dears!! ...how will be it?

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

306 21 10
Ever thought, about how two strangers are destined for each other? Here, my attempt to make you fall in love with love :) ||MERI PEHLI OR AKHRI KHATA...
72.9K 4K 41
A girl with broken heart collides with a guy. Will that guy make way through her broken heart ? Or she will be broken and messed for the second time...
11.4K 1.3K 32
Ashi Chakraborty- a Bangladeshi girl who goes to India to complete her High school. She meets Darshan in a party and slowly and steadily falls for hi...
1.5K 173 29
Roy Kapoor : A 28 year old man CEO of Kapoor industry and most handsome eligible bachelor of Delhi. A sunshine to his family but cold and rude for th...