Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Jalal was reading a newspaper it eh drawing room. He was having a week holiday for his marriage. He thought in this week he will try to know his newly wedded wife more, but now it feels like life itself now a big lie for him.

A thud noise makes him aware. He looks up for the source. But couldn't find one. Suddenly he hears Jodha's voice. Aaahhh.. She was crying. He understand and run towards the roof but couldn't see the water on the stairs.. so...

When Jalal reached he saw jodha grabbing her legs crying sitting on the stairs. Her hand was also injured by the railing of the stairs. Without any second thought he scooped her in his arms and started to go down.

The world around her started to spin. She is in his arms. She never felt this kind of sensation. She is feeling like she is a delicate flower and he pluck her and cover with cotton wrapper. She looked at him properly for the first time now. His white kurta -pyjama was stick with his body and giving a full view of his well built chest throughout. She feels her whole body started to shiver with his touch. But this is complete bliss to her. Jalal was still having her in his arms.

Mirza just after shower come to dining room to watch his fav boxing match, when he saw the newly wedded duo having each other romance time. He was grinning silently and ran to call her mom to watch this scene.  

Jalal suddenly looked at jodha. She was looking at him with amaze in her eyes. She doesn't know what she is feeling for him. But now being in his arms one thing she confirmed to herself that the love she had for her lover is not at all love, but an infatuation merely. But now being in his arms she is feeling now a fresh one and defiantly a permanent one.

Mirza took Hamida to hall and she saw his son was scooped his wife in his arms protectively. She wants to laugh. But cant. But she is happy to see his son who doesn't give attention to girls now held his wife in his arms.  She indicates M to move away from the hall to give them privacy.

Jalal puts her down reaching his room. Make her sit. Without any talk he took her ankle. He took the cotton absorbing water and gently rubbing on her ankle. She hissed in pain and grabbed his shoulder.  He controlled himself. He took Volini spray.  And spray on her ankle and tell her to cover it. He was about to go out. When he hear a sweet voice uttered.

"I am sorry"

He stopped. He defiantly realise for which reason she is telling him sorry. But he thought to ignore. Again he was about to movie she held her hand tight.

"mujhe woh sab kehna nahi chahiye tha tumse.  I am sorry!"

Now Jalal got frustrated and blasted on her.

"tumhe main koi toy dikhta hu? Ya meri shakal circus ki sher jaisi hai jo ringmaster k chabuk se uchal kud karta hai. Agar yad na ho to main yad diladu Ms. Jodha Chaudhary in our wedding night you are the one who said that you have a relation with some other person. You know how much it pained me. No, and you never know. After that we had an agreement to be friends and be like husband-wife in front of the world. Then today's incident and your words. You are the person who is making difficult me to be your husband in front of the world also. I know aj job hi hua that was a weak moment but you yourself confirmed that it's all about again."

Jodha feared to know this side of Jalal. Her mother always told that Jalal is a cold minded strong headed person never got angry easily but here he was blasting. But he called her Ms. Jodha chaudhary, not misses Jodha Muhammad. It pains her a lot. Her eyes got moist. She thought that means she hurt him to that extent that he loses his temper.