Humesha Tumko Chaha

By ChandrimaSenapati

A man, loves a girl just by seeing her photo. after marriege the girl rejected him. what will be their life a... More

Prologue
characters
chapter - 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 Part 2
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 Part 1
Chapter 9 Part 2
Chapter 10

Chapter 7 Part 1

219 5 0
By ChandrimaSenapati

Part 1

Chapter 7

PART !

"jodha sach batao, tum kyu yaha ayi ho. Main to tumhe pasand nahi hu na. O kyu ati ho mere aas?" Jalal said in frustration.

"sach sunna chahaenge?"

"haan sach. Sirf sach suna hai mujhe."

"main aapke lie ayi hu yaha"

Alal was shocked yet happy. Shocked cz he never ever though that after all thing happened she will do anything for him. Now she made his fav lunch and now came to office just for him.

"aapko subha se dekha nahi, to ajeeb lag raha thas. Upar se aap aj harbdi me breakfast v thik se nahi kit hi. To maine socha aapka fav dish banake lleke jati hu. Apko accha lagega.apko acha laga? Kaisi bani hai?"

Jalal took a morsel in his mouth. It was better then never. "its good!" he said. But the expression in jodha's face clearly said she will just burst out now.

"onl good?"

Jalal didn't said anything. He was still hurt.

"hopeless" jodha cursed him under her breath. "kya kaha tumne?"

"nahi kuch bhi to nahi." Jodha hurriedly said.

"wah bhabi" exclaimed Shubham. "kya kofte banaye hai. Uparse kofte me kaju kishmish. M maza aa gaya. Yar jalal bhabi ko kehde. Har din ke lie humara luch ka order woh lele. Har dil dal chawal to khane nahi padenge. He he he..."

Jalal was feeling proud. Everyone is praising Jodha..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next Day Evening

""yeh Morza or Jodha kaha reh gaye?" jalal was pacing around the drawing room. Ruqaiyaa was sitting in the sofa. He was wearing a black shirt with a pair of black pipeline trouser, gelled hair, looking like a dapper. Ruquaiyaa was in a purple off sholdier short dress upto her knees.

"Bhaijaan" mirza's loud voice break his pacing. Prussian blue semi see through shirt with a pair of off black jeans. Coming down from stairs Mirza said "bhaijaan, bhabi avi aa rahi hai. And trust me aaj bhabijaan jo lag rahi hai na aap dekhenge to zamin pe dhas jayenge."

"kya? Zamin me dhas jaug? Woh kya road roller chalanewali hai mujhpe?"

"arry no bhaijan i mean aap flat ho jayenge. Bt ya agr dhasne ki baat hai to woh bhi ho sakta hai."

Just then a mild sound of heels came from stairs. And looking at that site Jalal just blown away. Her red lips with champagne red shoert dress were just looking out of the world. In his mind he thanked Mirza to buy this dress. He was checking her out totally. Her kohl eyes, her Red ravishing lips are evoking fire in him.

He can't even take his eyes of f her. He can't even imagine Jodha can dress like this. She is looking so SEXY!!! So ravishingly Sexy!!! Jalal felt if god and Jodha permit him he would cancel this outing and take to his bedroom and... Just then jodha came in front of her and his lips throw out a word complimenting her.

"Beautiful!" he said being in his dreamland.

This mere compliment feels her check with a hue of red blush. She is feeling flying high on his comment. Ruqaiyaa was watching all this. Some where she wasn't sure about jalal's feeling towards Jodha. But she knows she will definite about his ignorance towards her. And now she wants to drag this ignorance more and more.

"Thanks" Jodha's reply get jalal back in this world, and the next moment he shout. "what is all this jodha? How can you wear this kind of dress? Are you out of your mind?

Jalal's burst out shock others. Specially Jodha. Mirza also shock, he was sure about his bro's feelings towards his bhabi, but now his shouting scares him. He know how dangerous he can be when he is angry..

But jodha got the shock of the day while ruqaiyaa was very happy. For a moment she thought that her all thought was wrong, but now she was sure Jalal don't like jodha at all. Jodha felt very bad. She bought this dress just to impress Jalal but now all her plan failed. Her eyes burn with coming tears.

Jalal was out after speaking those words now others also followed. Ruqaiyaa deliberately took the seat behind Jalal s bike. Jalal watched that but didn't said anything. And thats hurt jodha. Jodha watched that a nd ruqiyaaa give her an awful smile. She sat behind Mirza who had a lots of plans deposited for them in his mind.

TANTRA BAR & RESTURENT

PARK STREET, EVENING 8 PM

All of them entered where Ruqaiyaa held jalal's hand tightly, while Jodha entered with Mirza. Without glancing a second look Jalal headed towards sitting area. Jodha with pain looked at him. Her mind was saying to goand grab that Ruqaiyaa and slap her black and blue. Bu her heart was in pain and stopped het. They headed towards sitting area.

Jalal and Ruqaiyaa grab a 4 seated table thinking about Jodha and Mirzaq. Ruqaiyaa was moving her body with the beat of the song playing on the dance floor. Jalal smiled.

Jodha and mirza headed towards them and stand in front of them. Jalal looked at her. She was looking uncontrolablly sexy. But he turn his face and silently tell her to sit. But Jodha did something with shock mirza. She grab mirza's arm and went to another table.

Jalal was shock and hurt as well. But he controlled. A waiter came to them and ask,

"what do u like to have sir?"

"a bear for me, and you jalal?"

"a glass of sprite with limesoda."

"what y do u have sprite?"

"you know na, i don't drink."

"ohh oops. My mistake"

Here Jodha was fuming in anger. How dare he talk with that Ruqaiyaa. Jaha main hu waha woh kisi or ke sath ha ha hi hi kar rahe hai. Woh kisi orke bareme soch bhi kaise sakte hai? Wohi to bol rahe the ke main unke zindagi ki pehli r akhri ladki hu, or yaha dekho janab ke tevar."

To mirza " mirza mere lie koi drink leke aaoge?"

"sure bhabijaan, kya lengi aap?"

"ek orange juse ya fir rose juice chalega"

"ok ap baithiye main le ata hu.", he winked Jodha but she didn't understand.

Mirza went to the bar and ordered two glass of orange juice with the strongest vodka and if they need more continue the order.

"I am sorry bhabijaan. Main aapko drink deni padh rahi hai. Apke or bhaijaan ke rishte ko main Ruqaiyaa jaise khatre ke hawalenahi kar sakta. I hope is vodka ka asar aapke sath sath bhaijaan pe bhi chad jaaye." Mirza being known that Ruqaiyaa loves Jalal he had all these lans. He can clearly see that his bhabijaan didn't like Ruqaiyaa at all. And with Jalal bhai's ignorance Ruqaiyaa had the advantage and his bhabi left hurt. He didn't like Ruqaiyaa for her too much liberal attitude. But one think he know that he will not let Ruqaiyaa to hurt his bro and bhabi's relationship.

He went to Jodha and gives her the glass. Mirza deliberately mixed with vodka with his drinks too because he knows that his brother didn't like bhabijaan with any other person even his own brother. But he himself doesn't want any other man come closer to his bhabijaan. So he mixed his own drinks too.

Jodha without thinking drank it in a gulp. She was very much angry on Jalal. Mirza got shocked.. but as he ordered the glasses continues to come and she was gulping down it a go.

Jalal was looking here and there unable to find Jodha and mirza. Suddenly his eyes fell on the other corner of the lounge, and there they are. She was laughing at mirza, and pulling his cheek lovingly. Mirza gone all shy shy. Jalal's blood boil with this scene but he can't go there.

Other side

"you know mirza you are too funny. Kash tumhare bhaijaan bhi aise hi hote. Mujhe to kavi kavi yakeen nahi ata ke tum dono bhai ho. Dono itne alag ek hasmukh or ek super se upar wala sadu. But you know i like him being asdu"

Mmirza alughed at her words. No dought they are made for eachothe. Jodha continue, "ab tumhare bhaijaan ko dekh lo. Nayi biwi hu uki main but mujhe chod woh us chudail ke sath gappe hak rahe hai. Itni bhi kadar nhi hai meri."

"haa bhabi, meri hi halat dekho. Itna hansome hu. Fir bhi no G. Meri handsomeness pe dhabba hai yaar. Lekin aap na bhai ko aaj dikha do apni ada. Fir woh dekhenge or puri ki tarha jalenge. Jelouse karne ki koshish karo unko."

"yaap mirza you are right mirza. Lets go."

Both are too much tipsy with the overload of vodka. They didnt know what they are doing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jalal watch them going towards dance floor. But they both parted before landed on there. Mirza gone otherside and Jodha went to dance floor. But within a few second the floor was gone dark, and the voice of the DJ echoed all over, "lets put your hands together with this beautiful lady in red!!!"

All clapped. Ruqaiyaa also cheered. But jalal was looking for Jodha only.

The momen lights were on and jalal's eyes popped out. DJ put the song...

Tere naal naal sajna ve
Mera dil dhadke, Mera dil dhadke
Tere naal naal sajna ve
mera dil dhadke, mera dil

The backlight on and a lady stated to swing her hips with d beat.

Habibi, Aashiqui, Hayati, Asidi
Habibi, Aashiqui..

The stage fan blows off her hair from her face, and jalal gulped his last scoop of sprite. Jodha stated to come near. She was looking like a seductress. "Yaa Allah" jalal murmured.

Main lovely ho gayiaan
Naam tera padh ke, naam tera padh ke
Main lovely ho gayiaan
Naam tera padh ke naam tera (x2)

Jalal's mouth open wide looking at the site. The way her curves bounce, her waist maiking thumkas, all the boys are present whistling and goig gaga over her.

Yeh jo bangle hai re laal colour ki
Tere liye hi khan khan karke
Inn haathon mein naache jaaye re

She came towards him grab his shirt tight and with a force pull towards her when she continue...

Inhe nasha chadha hai tera
Tu bann jaa aashiq mera
Tune chhuaa hai aise
Main kamli ho gayiaan

Mirza started to dance with Jodha while giving naughty expression just to angry Jalal and it worked. Jalal was too much angry. He could esily say that they both are heavily drunk.

Poora intezaam hai ye jo shaam hai
Kal subah tak tere naam hai
Aankhon se dil ye batlaaye re

Now mirza went to Ruqaiyaa and Jodha leaning her back on Jalal's chest, she keep her hands encircling his neck pulling him towards her

Kal hogi na ye raate
Kar le dil ko do baate
Ik teri hi khaatir main pagli ho gayiaan

Jodha open her shoes and climb up on the bar top. Jalal closed his eyes in frustration and helpless ness

Main lovely ho gayiaan
Naam tera padh ke
Naam tera padh ke
Main lovely ho gayiaan
Naam tera padh ke naam tera (x4)

The song LOVELY from the movie Happy New Year...picturised on Deepika Padukone, Shahrukh Khan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 1.3K 32
Ashi Chakraborty- a Bangladeshi girl who goes to India to complete her High school. She meets Darshan in a party and slowly and steadily falls for hi...
1.7K 187 13
The best part about Ranbir's love life was he wasn't in love, and he was happy. Until he bumped into Prachi who confessed having crush on him that to...
12.3K 826 28
Parineet Rajeev Bajwa. She doesn't resonate with this name anymore. She can't be married to a guy like him. A pathetic one. What did she do to deserv...
306 21 10
Ever thought, about how two strangers are destined for each other? Here, my attempt to make you fall in love with love :) ||MERI PEHLI OR AKHRI KHATA...