Humesha Tumko Chaha

By ChandrimaSenapati

A man, loves a girl just by seeing her photo. after marriege the girl rejected him. what will be their life a... More

Prologue
characters
chapter - 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 Part 1
Chapter 7 Part 2
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 Part 1
Chapter 9 Part 2
Chapter 10

Chapter 3

202 5 0
By ChandrimaSenapati

CHAPTER 3

He rubbed his eyes as the sunlight making eyes burn. He got up from bed and headed towards the bathroom. And headed towards his room.

After reaching in front of his room, he suddenly started to feel nervous. "I have to talk to her" he tried to gain confidence. He knocked, a few seconds after a low voice come out, "come in."

He entered the room and got stunned. The room had the fragrance of Rajnigandha and Roses everywhere. And there she is standing. She changed her yesterday night's dress to a simple taant' saree in yellow in the body and on the end border.

image upload free

He was mesmerised by the sight. His wife with a simple tant' saree in the next day after their SR. he always wanted his wife to be like this. She is loking like a freash flower in this saree. "apne Sr k eagle din apni biwi agar aisi ile to kitna accha lagta hai mna? Or Sr sunne me hi kitna accha lagta hai. Hain na Jalal?" he thought. "oh got get a grip on yourself Jalal miyaan< itna bhi hawa me mat udo ke jab tum giro to tmhare bum p itni zor ki lag eke do din tak bait bhi na paao." His mind warned him.

Jodha felt Uncomfortable with his constant stair on her. Though she accused him yesterday night, but after thinking all those incidence she cleared in her mind that she did wrong with him. He didn't have any fault, but she accused him harshly. He received a proposal and said yes. It's all her fault that she didn't tell him the truth about her love for someone. Yesterday she was frustrated angry and so she accused him for that thing which he never done.

He silently sat on the bed and tapped beside her to indicate him to sit beside her. HE sat beside her all away thinking from where to start.

"I am Sorry" suddenly a low voice reached his ear. H shockingly turn his head towards her. She continues," listen, I know this is weird, but still I am sorry. I really don't know what happened to me last night. I was just frustrated and burst out on you. I really don't want to do that. I know you are my husband and I am your wife. But my heart doesn't giving that permission to move on with you. I know there is no way to back. But trust me its difficult. Its difficult to love someone and forget him. Its not at all easy for any one, and I am not an exception on that. " she shies

Jalal felt a sting on his heart. She loves that man that much? She loves another person insanely but not him. Tis feel make him down. Make him defeated in front of that person. Because she loves that man, but her words giving the feel that she can never love me.

"I don't know what you expect from me, but I cant give you that place which I have for him." She looked at him with tears in his eyes.

Now that's enough for him. Her words reached its limit to hurt him. Without knowing she spoke those word which is slowly giving poison to his heart to die slowly.

"Is this the result to love you madly Jodha? Can't you see in my eyes that I love you?" his heart screamed in pain.

He bend his head, closed his eyes to calm himself down to proceed further. He cleared his throat.

"then what do you want Jodha?" he said gulping all his feeling he had for her, and which all are coming out like soda, because she is in front of his eyes.

"I have two ways only. But before at first tell me one thing. Did your family knows about your love for that man?"

"yes" she said in chocked voice.

"I have doubted that previously"

"No no, don't think like that. They didn't do all this to cheat you."

"Then why? Tell me why? Why they did all these things to me, to our family? You know if my family comes to know about all these, they will be so much hurt. Do you think about this ever? He said with a painful voice.

"I am sorry"

"Jodha, I never ever had any experience with any girl be it mentally or physically, I don't know about your psychology. But now I feel women, especially wives are the most selfish creature in this world.'

"What? What made you think like that?"

"Nothing, chodo. As I said I have only two ways for you." He said

He look towards her who was sitting beside him looking down.

"One if you want I can give you divorce..."

"nooo..." suddenly she screamed with a little bit loud voice.

"Why?" he got confused

"My family can't accept that, my granny will die."

He stood silent for some time. He mate her granny few times before marriage. He can easily feel that the lady is very sensitive towards her granddaughter. She can get hurt if anything happened to them.

"Ok" he spoke "then you better go to that person whom you love"

She shocked with his words. Now he wants her to go back to my love. Is he a human being?

"I know what you are thinking. I will manage yours and my family" he can't say more. His eyes flood up. She can easily see that and get confused. He turn and wipe his formed tears.

"You want to go back to him, I know. I promise I will take you to him' his heart bleed with his own word.

"You will take me to him?" she shockingly said

"Yes, I will. If you want to go." He said in low voice.

"But I don't want to go" she said in firm tone.

"What?" he said shockingly.

"Yes, I want to go to him. But I made swear to my grand mom that after marriage I will never go back to him or want to go back. If I break his promise I can't be able to forgive myself. I love my granny very much. I don't want her to be ashamed of me."

"So you want to be here in this house?"

"Yes if you give me permission to live in this house, I will be here. But if you want me to go back I will go." She said in a low voice.

"And you u need my permission for you any action?" he said in a disappointment voice.

"Because you are now my husband." She said in a firm voice.

The statement itself make a glow in his face. Yes I am her husband. It's been so wonderful to listen this sentence in her voice. It make him believe the reality. It give him contentment and peace.

"Ok, I don't have any problem with your present in this house. U are the daughter in law of this house. It's your right to be in this house. It's your house also." He said in a content tone. In his heart he is doing Bhangra saying this word.

"Thank you" she said in a low voice. A small smile come up on her face.

"but before we proceed you have to give me a promise." He said.

"What promise?"

"I know there will be no husband-wife relation between us" he close his eyes to control his inner self "but we have to act as a newly wedded husband and wife in front of the whole world. I don't want all to know about the truth of our relation" he said.

She looked at him confusingly. He is telling me to act as his wife? She thought with confuse.

"Will you agree?"

"Ok." She accepted with hesitance.

"Thanks" In return I am promising you without need I will not touch you"

She don't know why she felt her heart stopped for a moment. He is her husband. It isn't a bit unusual for any newly wedded wife, that her husband said he will never touch her. Jodha cant think anymore.

"Listen"

Her word made Jalal stop his footstep towards door. He turn around.

"What will I call you?" she said innocently

He give her a small sweet smile. "Call me Jalal. All my closed one call me with this name. Now you are my wife so you have to call me with this name."

Her lips widen a bit. And made his heart dance in joy. Because of him for this for the first time she smiled.

"Can we be friends?"

Jalal's eyes gone wide in shock. His heart started to race on the tracks. First rejection as a husband but acceptance as friend. Not bad at all Jalal he mentally patted himself. Thank god, there is still a relation between us. Be it as friends. "Go ahead Jalal" his heart said. "You can win her heart one day."

Jodha extended her hands.

"Request accepted" said Jalal with a grin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 826 28
Parineet Rajeev Bajwa. She doesn't resonate with this name anymore. She can't be married to a guy like him. A pathetic one. What did she do to deserv...
1.7K 187 13
The best part about Ranbir's love life was he wasn't in love, and he was happy. Until he bumped into Prachi who confessed having crush on him that to...
15.6K 1.3K 27
What happens when two souls meet, one who doesn't want to fall in love and the other is falling for her by each passing day ? A story of a girl who h...
72.4K 3.9K 41
A girl with broken heart collides with a guy. Will that guy make way through her broken heart ? Or she will be broken and messed for the second time...