Last Hurrah (PJO/HP)

By foxx8925

"Don't get yourself hurt." "Pfft. When have I ever done that Solace?" "You were in here a week ago with sever... More

🌺PROFILES🌺
🌺PLAYLIST🌺
🌺LAST HURRAH🌺
🌺1.1🌺
🌺1.2🌺
🌺1.4🌺
🌺1.5🌺
🌺1.6🌺
🌺1.7🌺
🌺1.8🌺
🌺1.9🌺

🌺1.3🌺

2.8K 112 6
By foxx8925

The building shakes as a delivery truck thunders past the inn. The goddess of shadows sighs and gets out if the lumpy bed and magics a new outfit on to her body.

She slips out of the inn after returning her key and shadow travels to kings cross station where she finds herself confused. Where is platform 9 and 3/4?

After a few disgusted looks from mortals, she notices a familiar family of red heads running through a wall. She quickly follows suit and smiles to herself. Nico would hate that.

"All aboard the Hogwarts Express!" Armani quickly finds an empty compartment and slips in. She lays her heqd back against the seat and sighs. So comfy.

The door to her compartment suddebly slides open revealing an unfamiliar brunette boy, "H-hi, could I sit here? All the other compartments are full." Armani smiles and nods before looking out the window.

There's a long moment of silence beofre the boy speaks up, "if you don't mind me asking, are you new at hogwarts? I've never seen you before."

Armani looks to him, "I'm a transfer from Ilvermorny in America." The boy's eyes widen and he nods.

"I know where that is. I'm Neville." His hand reaches forward almost hesitantly and Armani grasps it in her own.

"Armani."

The whole ride consists of small talk and light joking, Neville is too scared to start a full conversation with her and Armani doesn't want to push him.

At last, the train comes to a stop, a grand castle is clear across the lake from the train station. To one side, a great man stands beckoning the furst year students to him and onto the boats. The rest of the students turn towards carriages pulled by two thestrals each.

Armani, pretends not to notice the animal of the underworld and slips into the carriage next to Neville and two hufflepuff girls. The ride is silent and the goddess of shadows is grateful.

They arrive at the castle in due time where one of the professors is waiting for Armani.

"I am professor Albus Dumbledore, and I will be sorting you this evening before you enter the great hall." Dumbledore leads her to his office which reveals itself after he whispers 'Lemon drops' to the griffin.

This is weird.

The professor asks her to sit on a stool and places a ratty old hat on her head.

'I've never seen one of your kind before... dare I ask what are you my dear?'

Armani stays silent for a moment before replying, 'no one important.'

After two minutes the hat gives a shout of Gryffindor before he is removed from her head, leaving stray hairs to fly up every where.

She scoffs and smooths them down before standing from the stool.

"Excellent! Your robes will change to the Gryffindor colors as soon as you sit with at the table." The halls are empty as they make their way toward the sorting ceremony, hat in hand.

The hall falls silent as the pair enter and Armani sits at an empty space of the griffindor table.

The Weasley twins spot her at the table and wave frantically trying to get her attention which earns laughs from the majority of the table.

Across the room at the Slytherin table, Draco Malfoy scoffs, there's no way a girl like that would pay attention to the Weasley twins. But much to his surprise, she smiles and waves back.

He growls and turns toward Dumbledore as he announces this years events.

"Students! This year we are to be hosting some very special guests. First of all our very first exchange student, Ms. Armani Di Angelo who had been sorted into Griffindor." The red and gold table errupts in monsterous applause.

Dumbledore raises his hand in order to silence the hall once again. "Secondly, we will be welcoming two schools to join us. Durmstrang and Beauxbatons. This year Hogwarts is the host of the prestigious Tri-Wizard tournament." Whispers spread throughout the hall. Armani detects a wave of joy ripple across the students. "More details will be disclosed on thursday when they arrive as for now..." the tables produces hundreds of food items that make everyone's mouth water.

As the students dig in, Armani takes a piece of her roast beef and tosses it into her goblet which she conjured greek fire into.

Harry Potter, several seats away, glares at her, "Hermione look!" The bushy haired girl looks to her newest friend and shrugs.

"What, Harry?"

The boy who lived gestures toward Armani, but the greek fire is gone. Replaced by pumpkin juice, which she grimaces at and sets the goblet down.

"So she doesn't like pumpkin juice. What's the big deal?" Harry glares at the goddess which she senses. She turns and glares right back. Behind Hades, her glare is the scariest one you can see.

He snaps his gaze onto his plate of mashed potatoes and gravy and doesn't look up for a solid five minutes.

Hermione raises an eyebrow at the boy and glances to Ron who's too busy stuffing his face to notice.

"I don't know what your problem with Armani is, Harry. She's a wonderful person and we'd be lucky to be her friends."

Hermione abruptly stabds and moves to sit with Armani, seeing as she eas alone before.

------------------------------------------------------

The dorms are dark except for a small green and black flame in the palm of Armani's hand.

"Goodnight, father."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 85 35
{ after Blood of Olympus, Jason is still alive, Leo might be in this story, IDk how this will go, SOLANGEO OFFICIAL!!!} So this is my first PJO fanf...
170K 6.2K 69
~ Year five ~ Warning: This is the fifth book in a series!!! This also will journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read, o...
185 2 25
There's a girl name JaVaniana Clokesenss she's going into 1st year of Hogwarts her 'family' is full of Hufflepuff, Gryffindor, and Raveclaw.No one's...
158 11 11
"Thank you." Hermione responded. "Your hair smells of a floral bouquet." Draco was taking a deep breath of her hair with his eyes closed. She didn't...