Being The Only Girl

נכתב על ידי DreamySha

Taylor grew up without knowing her mother ever since her mother died after giving birth to her. Taylor had to... עוד

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue

Chapter 21

1.1K 33 7
נכתב על ידי DreamySha

Taylor POV

"Go far!" Sam shouted before throwing the ball over to me. I ran backwards and jump to catch the ball, I dribble away and throw it in the hoops.

The boys and I decided to play basketball after just skating around the park. And I'm the only girl but who cares. I've been spending time with this boys for who knows how long.

Austin accidentally bump into me making me fall to the ground. "Shit Taylor are you okay?" he rushed out. Already panic. I rolled over so I lay flat on my back. Soon I burst out laughing so hard.

"That was awesome!" I breath out.

Austin sigh in relief. "You scare me." He scolded. I rolled my eyes and snorted, "You're not that big to hurt me Austin." I laugh out. Sam came over and help me got up. "So call it a day?" he asked.

I shrug, "Sure but I'm starving." I exclaimed. Jake chuckled, "You always hungry Tay Tay." he teased. I stuck my tongue out at him before grabbing my longboard and follow Sam to the cafe nearby.

We sat at the booth outside and Sam went inside to buy us the food with Jake. Few minutes later, they came back with our food. Sam pass me mine and I happily unwrapped it and take a huge bite on the burger. "Ew Tay, you're a girl. You're suppose to eat ladylike." Austin exclaimed.

I laugh, "Hey I live with three boys for my whole life. I don't even know how to act like a lady." I admitted.

They look at me wide eyes. "What," I exclaimed and throw my hands in the air. Jake scratch his forehead, "You don't know how to act like a lady?" he asked slowly. I nod my head unsure. "That explain why you don't like dresses." Cody mumbled.

Sam laugh, "Dude at least she didn't go for her own gender."

They nod their head agreement but Austin just frowned, "Why not? That would be so hot." he said. Sam smack Austin's head. "Hey watch it, that's my sister you're talking about." he warned.

Austin grumbled and rubbed his forehead. After we done eating our food, we decided to play a dare game. And once I heard that, I went like, 'I'm gonna die playing this game.'

"Come on Taylor! You can do it" Jake encourage. I look at them horrified, "I can't dance in publics. You know I'm terrified of that." I whisper shout at them.

Sam rolled his eyes, "Its just dance. Come on." he whined.

I huff and got up. They cheered. "Get on the table Taylor!" Austin sang. I glare at him, Cameron help me up on the table. By then, I already got a few curious glance from the people. I chewed on my bottom lip, already feeling nervous.

Just then the beat to the Slow down by Selena Gomez went on. I groaned, "I'm gonna kill you guys after this." I gritted out before taking a few deep breath before moving along with the beat.

---

"That was so embarrassing." I exclaimed.

Cameron laugh, "No you did great. Amazing actually." he said. I let out a shaky laugh, "Yeah and now I need to calm my breathing and heart." I grumbled.

The boys went over, "You did great obviously. Cause people took a video of your dancing and they actually clap. And now they want to take a picture with you." Jake stated. I gape at him, "Its just one dance!" I exclaimed.

"Obviously they will want more." He shrug.

I throw my hands in the air, "I don't like attentions." I whined. He smirk, "You have to get use to it now or later anyway." He replied.

I scowl and playfully slap his face, "You moron!" I shouted.

He grinned, I rolled my eyes and walk away. "Hey! She want to take picture with you!" Sam called out. I inwardly groaned and turn around and make my way back. The girl had a blonde hair with hazel eyes. She's shorter than me but definitely prettier than I am. She stood beside me and wrap her arms around my waist. I bit my lip and awkwardly put my arm around her shoulder before smiling over to the camera.

"Thank you. I'm Jodie." she said happily. I gave her a warm smile, "Taylor and you're welcome, you're beautiful." I said. She beam, "Really? Thanks. You're beautifuller. Well not fuller just more beautiful." she said awkwardly at the end.

l laugh, "Thank you Jodie." I said chuckling. She tuck her hair behind her ear before smile shyly and walk away.

Only then did I realise there's a few people hovering around. I look back at the boys and narrowed my eyes, "What did you do?" I demanded.

Sam laugh nervously and scratch his head, a habit he did when he did something behind someone's back and got caught. I quirk my eyebrow at him. "You know I recorded a video of you singing every weekend, then I sort of post it at YouTube and you went viral." he rush out.

My eyes widen, "You did what?!"

He put his hands up, "Not my idea. Its Cody's idea." he defended. Cody throw his hands in the air, "Yeah blame it all on me. I only suggest it." he argued.

I press my lips in firm line. "You guys are in so much trouble." I gritted out. But turn around when one of the girl ask if she could take a picture.

---

"How'd you do it?" I asked as I sit on the couch. Sam shrug, "Its easy really. You always played your guitar and sing every Saturday. So I did just that. I sneak up in your room." he answered.

I scrunched up my nose, "That sounded so wrong on so many levels." I commented.

"Agreed. Keep this between ourselves. Promise?" he ask as he held out his pinky finger. I chuckled and we did our promise handshake. He take a sip from his drink, "Hey so are you ready for the youtube thing?" he ask worriedly.

I smile, "I always want to but I'm just scared." I admitted quietly.

"Hey, you can start small, go to the jamming place with me. The crowd is always amazing." Cody said. I chuckled, "I don't know Cody. I'm scared and I have stage fright." I said as I scrunched up my nose.

Cameron furrowed his eyebrows, "Maybe you could form your own band and so you won't be alone on the stage." he suggested.

Sam grinned, "That's an amazing idea. I can play drums." He said.

"Yeah I play the bass." Jake said.

"I can be the lead guitar." Austin shrug.

"Oh and we will be the one cheering you on!" Cameron and the others said at the same time.

I chuckle, "You guys are amazing." I stated smiling at them all. Sam shrug and flip his imaginary long hair, "Oh trust me, we know." he replied making all of us laugh our guts out from how ridiculous he sound.

Sam purse his lip, "Its not that funny." he grumbled.

"Oh no, its hilarious." Jake exclaimed excitedly. We look at him with our 'seriously?' look. He rolled his eyes and huff, "You guys are no fun." he scoff.

---

"No I don't think so." I said as I walk down the hallway beside Cameron. He groaned, "Why not? I thought we're doing this?" he whined.

I chuckled, "Fine. But you owe me food." I said sternly. He salute me and grabbed my hand before making our way to his car. We got in his car and he start the engine before driving off.

It was maybe an hour later when he park the car at the driveway. "Where are we?" I asked.

He smile, "Jake's house. He got everything we will need for practice." He answered. I furrowed my eyebrows, "Need for what?"

"Music. Sam told us, you've write songs. Maybe you can come out with lyrics while we come out with the chord." He told me. I groaned, "But I'm not good at come out with lyric." I grumbled. He chuckle, we got out of the car and walk inside the house.

I look around the place. It had the 90's theme going on. "Its my grandma's place. I turn it to the music place." Jake said.

"Impressive." I stated.

He chuckle, and went to grab his guitar. "I came out with a few chords, I thought it could help." Jake said as he played the guitar. I went and sit beside him, listening to the music. Soon, he stop playing, "That's all I got." He stated.

I grinned, "That's great. Maybe you could add in the g chord and b minus."

"Yeah I'll work it out." He told me.

Sam walk inside with a couple of Starbucks drink. I grab the acoustic guitar and try to come out with some music. I close my eyes and try to think of something. Soon enough I came out with the chords and the lyrics.

I start singing along softly and strum the guitar.

---

"You did great, really." Sam said as we walk back home from Jake's. I chuckle and shove him lightly, "Shut up. I wasn't that great." I told him.

He rolled his eyes, "Said the girl who came up with the song in three hours." He retorted.

I rolled my eyes and turn the corner. Our house came to view and I stop walking when a figure sitting outside. I can't see his face cause he had hood up. Sam and I walk up to our house slowly and stop right in front of the guy.

He look up and I gasp, "Jared?" I ask surprise.

He had his face all bruise up and only then I notice his knuckles are swollen and red. He stood up and stare at me, "I need to talk to you." He said. "Please."

Sam clear his throat and turn to me, "I'll be inside alright?"

I nod, Sam walk inside the house and close the door behind him. I stood there awkwardly, "What did you want to talk about?" I ask quietly and sit on the step.

Jared sat beside me. "I want to talk about us." He said

"There's no us Jared. Give it up." I mutter quietly, feeling too tired to raise my voice or anything.

He sigh, "Just hear me out please. Let me take you to somewhere. I need to show you something." He plea and got up. He held his hand out. I look at his hand for awhile before looking up at him. His eyes held hope.

I sigh and put my hand in his, "Okay."

~~~

Sorry didn't update for so long. Been very busy.

Comment & Vote!

xoxoxo

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

13.1K 375 33
"Do you like it?" Noah says as his lips find my neck again,teeth pulling at the flesh of my neck,tongue sucking at my skin "Come on Skyler,I know you...
282K 5.6K 62
He's a guy that doesn't even know the meaning of the word "love." She's a girl who's scared to know what the meaning of the word "love" is. Add them...
1.1K 311 43
I saw something. A lifeless hand dripping with a dark red liquid behind a wooden slab against the wall. I was quiet. My throat dried up. I didn't...
9.1K 1.2K 46
Savant Awards Winner #16 in mystery romance on 10.08.2022 #14 in womenpower When 29-year-old Hannah married 36-year-old Albert, one of the richest pe...