little do you know ⍟ camila c...

By novacabello

one-shots ⍟ imagines ⍟ short stories ⍟ smut More

don't try to play it safe
you say you can't live without me, so why aren't you dead yet?
i wanted you to be the last thing on my mind
i'm only a fool for you
the only exception
you're my high (five)
you're like my drug but i can't get high off you
i told you that i wasn't perfect, you told me the same
i was as pure as a river, but now i think i'm possessed
how it feels when the world's gone mad
hell is where i dreamt of you and woke up alone
i've given all my love to you
drunk enough to say that i love you
i've memorized every line on your fingertips
i've become so numb
i gave the world my heart and all i have to show for it are scars and nightmares
i fell in love with a very bad habit
i'm losing myself for you
i mean, if you're into it, i'm into it
parental advisory: explicit content
the hurting, the healing, the loving

eat that pussy just like you should

2K 30 1
By novacabello

You stare at her with so much passion in your eyes, and she stares back at you with just as much. You can feel your knees going weak, but you don't want to give in this time; this time, you're in control.

Camila looks at you in your red lingerie with hunger in her eyes. The bra that is barely a bra, leaves nothing to the imagination. The G-string may as well not be there.

You look at her just as hungrily in her black lingerie. The lace black bodysuit that hugs her form so perfectly almost has you drooling. Your eyes travel from the dip in her chest, the material that barely covers anything, down the see-through lace pattern that compliments her tanned skin, to the V in the material that dips between her thighs.

Camila's eyes do the same. The mount on your chest has her eyes lingering for a fraction too long, and you see her lick her lips as she imagines having those in her mouth. Then her eyes move down your perfect body, every curve, every dip, every muscle, Camila takes it all in. Her fingers twitch as she fights the urge to run over to you. As her eyes meet the tiny material concealing your gem, she doesn't she has any energy to resist left.

"I want to fuck you," she growls, her hands forming into fists.

"No, baby," you start, taking slow, calculated steps toward her; your body swaying slightly as you walk with sex dripping off each step. "I'm going to fuck you." Just you stop in front of her, only centimeters separating the two of you, Camila swallows hard, not knowing what to expect from her girlfriend.

Oh, how the tables have turned.

"Lie down," you growl, not bothering to ease into it. You know exactly what you want and you're not wasting any time in getting it.

"Right here? Y/N-"

"I said lie down!" Camila does as she's told, not used to being the one to take orders, but scared of what could happen if she doesn't listen to you. You watch as she descends to the ground, the fluffy carpet enveloping her as she lays back. You stand over her body now, feeling more powerful than you have ever felt. Camila licks her lips, anticipating what you will do next.

From her angle, she can see the mounds on your chest perk out. She can see your hard nipple stand to attention. She can see your body—all of it. She can see the V-shape of between your legs, and she can see the string of your panties disappear between the cheeks of your perfect ass. She licks her lips again knowing this will be a good meal—a fucking perfect meal.

You relish the way Camila is looking at you now. You love it. It makes you feel so powerful; so, in-control. You decide to give the girl a little show. You turn around, standing so that your legs are on either side of her body, your ass on perfect view for her now, with the panties covering less than one-percent of your gem. Your wetness is already running down your leg—the looks Camila is giving you causing your arousal.

Your hands travel behind and upward, reaching the clip to your bra. You play with it a bit, looping your fingers through the space between the material and your skin. Camila imagines her fingers doing that between your thighs; through your folds. Then you stop, and Camila groans, but you quickly move your fingers out, unclasping the bra-clip and letting the material fall limp. You bend over slightly, shaking her shoulders just enough for the material to fall from your chest and onto the ground. All the while, Camila watches your ass move side to side, a bit of drool escaping her lips.

When you stand up straight, you feel the cool air encase your hard nipples, and you immediately want more.

You turn back around, and Camila's smile turns evil and her eyes fill with even more hunger as she takes in your perfect breasts.

"Fuck," she mutters, feeling her own arousal grow. You get on your knees, your centers almost touching, but you don't bring either of you the satisfaction. Then you crawl up Camila's body, lining your breasts with her lips.

"Suck," you command, bringing your chest down to her lips, allowing the girl to give you the pleasure you desire. She does, expertly bringing the hard bud into her mouth and sucking and licking it like a pro. You're eyes closed and your head falls forward, your hair covering the both of you. "Yes," you moan, your nipples growing so sensitive as she brings in her teeth, nipping the skin just the way you like it. Her hand plays with your other breast, giving it almost-equal treatment. The pleasure is almost too much for you, so you pull away, staring down at the girl. Both your eyes hold so much lust and hunger and pleasure and... sex.

Fuck, you want her so bad.

You get back onto your knees, moving up her body until your thighs are just below her chin.

Both of you keep eye contact the whole time, not daring to break the thick tension between you. You move your hands down your body, caressing your boobs and then down your sides, all the while biting your own lip. Camila watches your hands move to your body, wishing she was the one touching you. Then your thumbs dip under the small string of your panties, and you feel just how weak and flimsy the material is.

Snap.

You break it with a small pull.

Camila's eyes immediately move to where the material was, and her eyes widen at the sight of your dripping wet pussy.

"Holy shit," she mutters, her eyes glued to your gem.

"You want this, daddy?" You ask, moving forward a little so your wetness touches her chin. As you pull away, some clings between the two of you like a bit of melted cheese. You love how you're covering Camila with your juices.

"I want it so bad." You smirk, loving the control you have right now.

"You want to taste me?" Your voice is almost innocent as if you are not about to make Camila do the most sinful things to you—as if you're not about to love it.

"I want to fucking eat you up," Camila growls back, getting impatient with your teasing. You moan at her words, not being able to resist any longer.

You move forward, hovering your dripping pussy over Camila's awaiting lips, before ever so slowly lowering yourself onto her, letting your juices just coat her. You smirk when she groans, knowing she wants more. You move away again, looking down into her eyes as you watch hers close slowly, her tongue darting out to lick her lips, tasting your juices on them.

"Fuck, babygirl. You taste amazing." This encourages you, and as soon as Camila opens her eyes to look at you again, your lower yourself, your lips touching hers. The girl is only shocked for a second before she wastes no time in tasting you. Her tongue darts out to push through your folds and lick along your slit. You watch her every move, her hands going to grip your thighs and no doubt leaving bruises with the strength in her hold. You keep eye contact with her as her tongue flicks up and down your slit but doesn't dare enter you—not yet. "What do you want, baby?" Camila's voice is hoarse, no doubt from her longing to be inside you.

"Open me up, daddy. Fuck me with your tongue." Camila groans at your dirty talk but does exactly as you say. Her right-hand moves to your lips, using her index and middle fingers to pull your lips apart, opening your pussy to her. "Rub my clit with your thumb," you add, wanting as much pleasure as possible. Camila does just that, her right thumb rubbing your clit ever-so-slowly while her fingers keep your lips parted. Her tongue then darts out, pushing through your hole and fucking you just as slow. You let a whine escape your throat, secretly loving the painful slow movements. You start moving your hips, meeting Camila's slow movements with your own, feeling more juices flood you as her tongue continues to fuck you.

Camila brings you to the edge, and you love the way it feels, but you're not ready to come yet.

"Don't make me cum," you manage to say through a moan. Camila immediately stops her actions, her tongue still inside of you and her thumb still pressed against your clit. "I want you to keep bringing me to the edge. But don't make me cum." Camila feels her won thighs flood with wetness. You're asking to be edged? She can't believe it.

But she loves it.

Camila waits for your breathing to calm a little before she starts moving again, continuing with the painfully slow actions. Your hips begin moving again too, meeting the slow thrusts of her tongue.

The girl brings you the edge again and again, but every time you are about to cum, every time your walls begin to lunch around her tongue and the movements of your hips become erratic, she stops, and you cry out at not getting your orgasm. This continues for a long time, and by the end of it, even Camila's breath on your pussy has you shivering with anticipation.

You want to cum, you want her to make you cum and for her to swallow every last drop. Your pussy is dripping down your thigh. It's dripping onto her face and her chest. Your body is shivering for an orgasm. Your body is begging for a release.

But you won't.

You won't beg. Because you're in control this time, and when someone's in control, they don't need to beg.

"You want me to cum in your mouth, daddy? You want to taste my cum?" Camila's eyes widen at the prospect, and she feels more juices pour out of her. She didn't know she could be so turned on when not having control.

"Yes, babygirl. Please let me make you cum." That's not enough for you though. You want Camila begging harder than anyone has begged before. You want her to beg for you like you're her last meal and she hasn't eaten in days.

You move a finger down to your pussy and run in across your slit, collecting as much of your juices as you can before bringing the finger to your own lips and slipping it in. You moan—loud—at the taste of yourself.

"Fuck!" Camila cries, wanting nothing more than to taste your cum. "Please baby, let me make you cum. I want to taste you so bad. Please, babygirl!" You smirk, loving her dominance now turn into submission. It turns you on so much that you can have her wrapped around your finger like that. You love that she wants and needs you so bad.

But you want more.

"Maybe I should finish myself off-" you begin to say, but the girl under you cuts you off.

"No! Please baby. Please let me make you cum!" Feeling satisfied with the torture, finally, you give Camila a wink before sinking back onto her.

"Make me cum, daddy. I want you to swallow every last drop."

She wastes no time.

Her tongue is back in you, faster and harder this time; fucking you with purpose. Her thumb moves with conviction against your clit. Camila is determined to make you cum harder than you have before, and she knows you will. You've been brought to the edge so many times, every single cell in your body is heightened. Every nerve feels a thousand times more electric.

"Fuck!" You scream, feeling yourself get so close to the edge. Your hips move like galloping horses, with no rhythm, just determination.

Then just as Camila's tongue reaches further to hit your g-spot, your whole-body freezes, and you let out an ear-piercing scream. Your arms move behind you to support yourself on Camila's stomach as your back arches. To anyone watching on, you would look possessed by a demon, but you were just having the best orgasm of your life.

You white, hot cum gushes out of you, flowing into Camila's awaiting mouth, her tongue lapping up every last drop. But it never seems to stop. All the edging-on leading to this unbelievable moment.

Finally, after minutes of you cumming, you feel every muscle in your body give way, and you come crashing down. Camila is quick to react, swooping you into her arms and positioning you gently onto the carpeted floor.

"Holy shit," you mumble, feeling so exhausted.

"I know," Camila agrees, tucking hair behind your ear.

"You're so good," you say, looking at your girl with so much appreciation. Camila smirks in return, delivering a gentle kiss to your lips.

"Oh, I know."

---

*not proofread.*

get your hands out of your panties, ya nasty.

so, this came from a recent... conversation with someone. 

all you power bottom's out there, (wink wonk) this one is for you.

sorry, there's no storyline to this one. just pure smut. 

hope you enjoyed 😉 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

586K 17.5K 45
29.4K 962 21
camila goes home for break from tour and meets a new family friend +short story
56.3K 897 21
Just a bunch of one shots / short stories, about Camila Cabello and you. For some reason I made the first few in a weird perspective - but after a bi...
2K 20 3
a camren one shot collection made by me [[ you can also send me a oneshot thru ig dm's ]] enjoy :)))))