You're Mine (Jinkook Fanfic)

By xxxasbahxxx

While walking in order to reach class fast becuz i was late and the hallway was empty i bumped into something... More

Characters❤❤❤
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Not an update
Wow
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Not an update
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Epilogue

Chapter 17

5.1K 215 50
By xxxasbahxxx

Jin's POV

It's been 2 weeks since everything got back to normal . That night when jungkook came back , he was like really happy and told me that now everything is OK.  No one will never disturb our life .

Well I am really happy but there are these two things that are lately disturbing me

1. Jungkook has been acting weird.  Lately he has distanced himself from me . He leaves early in the morning and comes back late at night and when I ask him what's wrong he usually ignores this question and rarely talks to me .

2. I have been feeling weird lately . I have like this morning sickness , weird cravings and mood swings and guess what I eat like for 3 people . Like what?

That's why my aunt took me to doctor and right now we are waiting for our number .

"Mr kim please come in" a nurse said as we walked inside the doctors office .

"Hi . Mr kim what can I do for you today."the female doctor asked as we sat on the chairs beside the table .

"Hello Doctor . Well I have been feeling weird lately . Like cravings , mood swings and morning sickness . I don't know what wrong" I said as I saw the doctors reaction changed from confused to a knowing expression. 

"Well Mr kim I think know what's happening to know and it's one of those rare cases but before any conclusion I want you to pee in this" She said handing me a small container .

Without questioning I did what I was told to . She even took some blood for test and told us to wait a little.

Half hour later .

Now here I was sitting waiting for doctor to answer about the weird thinks happening to me .

She came back smiling  and told me to lay down on the bed laid on the side of the office . She lifted my shirt and applied a cold white gel on it .

A few moments later 2 dots appeared on the screen . What were they .

"Congratulation Mr Kim.    You're 2 weeks pregnant" it's like everything stopped for a moment and I waiting for her to tell me Ohh it's a joke but no nothing happened .

"But how?" These words came out of my mouth .

"I know Mr kim it might be a little too weird but it's true . You are one of those rare male who have female organ as well . I mean not vagina but you insides are same as a female and you have a womb to carry the children." She said as tears started to form in my eyes .

I heard a sob coming from my right as I looked at aunt who was now in tears as well . And at that moment I knew I am the luckiest person . Loving family , loving boyfriend and now children as well .

"And yes there is another thing . You see these two dots well you are going to have twins . Congrats again" that's when I couldn't stop my tears as my aunt hugged me tightly .

"When can we know the gender doctor" aunt asked as wiped her tears .

"Well not before 5 months " She answered

"Than thank you so much doctor" I said as I got up and stood on my feet .

"Well jin first month's might be a bit difficult,  like morning sickness etc but than everything will be alright , now take care of yourself and these Champs here"

Well waved goodbyes to each other as I took my reports from the doctor .

Don't worry babies daddy will be happy to know about you guys .

Time skip .

Here i stood outside jungkook's office with reports in my hands . I am nervous as hell . Ohh God please help with that I entered the office .

Jungkook was talking on phone and as soon as he saw me he immediately cut the call and smiled at me , felling surprised I guess .

"Hi kitten . What a surprise.  What are you doing here ?" He asked as he made his way towards me .

"Jungkook I have something important to tell you" I said as he motioned me to continue

"I am pregnant" I heard a loud laugh coming from jungkook as he laughed so hard that tears fell from laughing .

"Ohh baby nice joke" He said and I gave him the reports doctor gave me.  He looked at me weirdly before opening them and started to read them

"I am not joking . I really am pregnant . At first I thought it was a joke as well but no I was wrong . I am one of the rare cases . Jungkook we are going to parents" I said but got got answer from jungkook .

I looked in his eyes and they were emotionless and than I got the reaction that I was most afraid of .

Jungkook stomped out of the office leaving me alone there . I held my stomach as tears build up in my eyes .

"Don't worry babies mommy's gonna protect you guys"

HI guys . How are you all?

Did you guys liked this chapter .

Well I never knew that what happens or how doctor checks the patient before telling them that they are pregnant.  Cause never went to hospital with a pregnant woman but wattpad taught about it . Thanksssss wattpad

Soo 2 more chapters and this book is finished . I have already started to work on my new book and from the votes taejinkook are for the win.

Please vote and comment
Bye❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 557 30
MOB BOSS X ORPHAN GIRL I'm the princess of the mob, the only surviving member after a gang war left me an orphan. My aunt is desperate. Maybe that's...
529K 24.9K 78
✅COMPLETED✅ Story of a two young lad... . K. Th . J. Jk One who swore that he would never see this boy who's in front of him ever agai...
53.2K 5.6K 53
At 5 y/o Kim Seokjin is considered an orphan until he was adopted by his grandfather. A leader to a famous Mafia clan in Gwangchon. He was taken care...
117K 4.9K 44
Kim Taehyung known for his regressive nature cold aura and obsessive behavior.... he have a secret which no one knows more like he don't let ppl know...