Grocery Lists and Scattered S...

By worldwarjoy

Destiel, Sabriel, soulmate AU Main focus is Destiel because I'm trash👌 ~~~ The scars littered Castiel's arms... More

[Author's Note]
[Pain]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[Not an Update]
[8]
[a/n]
[9]
[10]
Hehe i messed up
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[another AN]
[15]
[16]
[17]
important
[18]
THANK YOU
[19]
[20]
[22]
!!!
[23]
[24]
[25]
[NEW BOOK]
a/n
THANK YOU
UM

[21]

305 34 18
By worldwarjoy

|Castiel 1st|

Everything was dark.

I couldn't see and I could only slightly hear.

There were some muffled voices and I heard what sounded like a crying baby.

I tried, I tried so hard, to open my eyes. But I couldn't do it.

Through the muffled sounds and voices, I heard a small voice and could slightly make out what it was saying.

"Cassy. Bubby! Cas, wake up!"

Anna.

I tried desperately to move, and I felt my finger lift the slightest bit.

"His hand moved! Dad, he moved!" That sounded like Gabriel.

"Cas? Cas, can you open your eyes?"

I strained to open them, but then opted for moving my hand again. I got enough feeling back in it to blindly grab at the sheets on my hospital bed.

I could feel the IV in my arm, the slight stinging shooting through every time I moved and it wiggled a bit.

I soon realized I could feel my face again and I attempted once more at opening my eyes.

My left opened slightly and I saw my dad and Lucifer standing at my side along with some dark haired kid I didn't know.

"Cas!" Lucifer said, but then he winced when the baby in his arms started getting fussy.

My other eye opened and my whole family cheered, along with the guy I didn't know.

I tried to say something but my voice seemed to not want to come out.

"Water," I attempted to say, but it was more of a croak and sound like I said "butter," but Lucifer seemed to get the point.

The unknown kid took Jack from Luci and my brother left the room, coming back a minute later with a cup of water and a doctor.

"Hello, Castiel," he said, smiling at me. "How are you feeling?"

I drank a bit of the water and my voice came out a bit clearer than before.

"Numb," I started plainly, not knowing why I couldn't feel anything. It couldn't have been a medicine because my heart hurt profusely. It was just a numb feeling where I felt like something important was missing.

I didn't like this feeling at all.

"Any pain?"

I shook my head to say no but then the pain in my chest grew larger.

"Heart."

And then the monitors began to beep.

~~~

|Dean 1st|

"We're losing him!" I heard a voice yell, the beeping of the monitor next to me getting louder and more spaced out.

"One!" I felt a compression on my chest.

Is this what death feels like?

"Two!" More pressure.

I felt myself slipping away but my thought drifted to Cas. I can't die. I haven't had enough time with Cas. I haven't had enough time with Sam.

"His heart rate is rising! He's coming back."

I pushed through and pulled myself up, feeling a smile spread across my face and my eyes open.

My raspy voice said one thing:

"Cas."

~~~

GUYS THIS IS INSANE

LITERALLY SIX DAYS AGO I WAS FREAKING OUT BECAUSE I HAD 1.5k AND NOW I HAVE 1.73 WHAT

THATS CRAZY

THANK YOU. I LOVE YOU ALL.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311 1 19
Shadow. My name is Shadow. I am an angel. Well, technically. I'm what is called a "Dark Angel". I have the powers of an angel and a demon. It doesn't...
10.4K 450 22
Everyone had a soulmate. everyone had a red thread that only they could see leading to the person of their dreams. Once you touched linked hands, it...
804 80 13
odd circumstances lead to special memories. and not even an artist can hold them in a frame. * [destiel] (artist!cas, strug...
139K 4.8K 21
Imagine a world where you have your soulmate's name tattooed on your wrist. It start to appear when you turn 13. When you meet your soulmate tattoo s...