My Sister's Baby Momma

By basicbitz

Stacie is Beca's Friend with Benefits. Things are going fine until Stacie's two older sisters Chloe and Aubre... More

My FWB
Positive
Oh Baby
The Middle Sister
How it Started
Bath Time
The Dance
The Grinch
Our First Date
Kicking into the New Year
Seeing Red
New Priorities
You didn't
Plans Change
Moving on
Happy Birthday
Its Normal
The Fight
Blast from the Past
Wake up
Hear Me

Party time

2.4K 41 7
By basicbitz

Beca's POV

Stacie grabs my hand and pulls me to her room. The first thing I notice is a pie of pizza sitting on her desk. "Dude you got us pizza? You're awesome!" I yell eyeing the beautiful pie. Stacie chuckles and pulls me in for a heated make out session making me completely forget the delicious food. "I figured we might get the munchies... and I wasn't sure if you've eaten." She says with a mischievous grin and trails her hand slides under my shirt. "Did you bring the stuff?" She asks as she tugs on my shirt.

I quickly remove it remembering her state of undress. "Yeah I brought my pen, figured it would be the easiest and not stink up your house as much." I respond. Stacie smiles and tugs at my jeans. I take her not so sutle hint until I'm in just my boxers and sports bra.

"Well then what are we waiting for? Just so you know you have my full consent before we get under the influence...I was thinking sex on the bed to start... then maybe the desk." She says. I groan at the thoughts and know I'm already sporting a semi. Damn Stacie and her naturally sexy ways. I grab the pen and take a deep inhale. Stacie starts to kiss my neck and push us towards the bed.

"Oh I got us some other fun." Stacie says as she smirks as she pulls out a bottle if vodka. She takes a quick swig and offers me the bottle. I take it and give her the pen in exchange. "Wow sex while high AND drunk? Didn't think I would ever be doing this with you." I say as I take a shot from the bottle. Stacie chuckles as well as she takes a pull from my pen. She coughs lightly but soon smiles. Stacie is so hot. I always enjoy being around her... and not just for the sex.

"What can I say, I'm full of surprises." She says as she pushes me back. I fall onto my back as she straddles my hips.  She leans down and puts the pen between my lips. I moan as she rolls her hips and takes a sip from the bottle.

"Fuck Stacie."  I manage to get out. We once again have an exchange. I take a quick sip before putting the bottle on her night stand. Stacie finishes her hit and puts the pen by the bottle.

"Sooo I think I want to be bent over the bed, then finish on the desk. Whatcha think?" Stacie asks as she bucks her hips. I moan and throw my head back. God she's the hottest friend with benefits ever.

"I asked you a question." Stacie says raising her eyebrow as me. Yeah Stacie definitely likes to dominate this relationship, and I really don't mind letting her. But can you blame me? My brain turns into putty around her.

"Erm... yes that would be super." I choke out. I mentally curse myself for my inability to form a sentence when Stacie is on top of me. Stacie just gives me a mischievous grin and stands up, somehow removing all her remaining clothing in one fluid motion. 

I scramble up and pull off my own underwear much less gracefully. I grab a condom before watching Stacie give me a smirk and bending over her bed.

__________________________

And the next hour goes like that. We smoked, drank, ate pizza off each other, and tried a lot of new things. It was so hot, But I'm exhausted! Like holy shit this girl has a high sex drive, and that's coming from me! Currently I'm on my back... again... with Stacie drinking and riding me. I smirk as I hit the pen. Throwing it to the side I grab her hips and start thrusting up into her.

Stacie moans and matches my rhythm. We slam our lips together for a sloppy kiss. What can I say, the weed and booze are starting to hit. Stacie starts to moan louder and I know she is close. Just as she hits her peak the bedroom door flies open.

"Surpri- what the fuck?!" I stop my movements and Stacie looks over her shoulder towards the door. I can't see who is behind her. "Stacie?! What the fuck are you doing?" A girl squeals as Stacie flips off of me and throws the covers over us.

"Nothing!" She yells as there is slight shuffling in the room. "Wow Stacie. I didn't know you were seeing someone." I can hear the the unknown voice chime in. Why is it so dark? Oh right I'm under the blankets. "What? No one is here-here! Right?" Fades in and out. I think I dozed off for a second because I feel a sharp slap on my back. I groan and peak out from under the sheets.

"Nope no one else is anywhere he- oh wow hi." I say stunned as I nudge Stacie. She peaks out of the blankets too. I'm met with the sight of a very sexy woman. She is a blonde with green eyes. Damn what a sight. She seems somewhat familiar...

"You do know I can see you both?" The blonde says crossing her arms, she sighs when she is met by silence. "I didn't know you had a girlfriend Stacie... let alone that you're into girls." The woman says as she continues to eye me, she tilts her head to the side as she continues to look at me. I glance at Stacie who is staring at the ceiling fan.

"Is that a weed pen?! And an empty vodka bottle! What the hell Stacie!" The blonde shrieks glaring daggers between the two of us. "Oh and on top of all that, She isn't even my girlfriend! We are just fuck buddies!" Stacie says with a loud chuckle. I start laughing too until I fall backwards onto the bed. "Oh my god my baby sister is drunk, high, and having sex outside of a relationship." The blonde says suddenly looking sick and leaning against the door frame.

"Yeah sounds about right!" Stacie says while she smirks at me, the blonde looks like she's going to pass out before she takes a few deep breaths. "Stace, how about your little friend goes home and we have a talk downstairs?" She says as she glares at me again. "She is far from little! Like over nine inchesssss!" Stacie yells and I smirk. Damn right I am packing. "How messed up are you?" She asks shaking her head.

"Alright I'm going to close the door so you two can get dressed then I need to talk to my sister." The blonde says sternly. We both nod as the she slowly close the door. I think I can hear her dry heaving.

"Dude is she your *hiccup* sister? Holy shit your family has some magical hereditary shit." I drunkenly slur. Stacie winks at me before shoving me onto my back. She rides me fast and hard before I can even process what's happening and making us have an intense finish. Stacie cuddles into my side as we catch our breath. Suddenly there is a knock on the door breaking us out of out post sex bliss.

"Seriously Stace!? I'm about to be puking all over the bathroom! I can hear through the door!" Rings out. I look at Stacie whose head is slightly tilted and looking in the direction the voice came from. "Who was that?" I ask Stacie as I start trying to find my clothes. She just shrugs as we finish getting dressed. I open the door and nearly smack into a sexy blonde.

"Wow, hi there." I say with a smirk looking her up and down. She narrows her eyes at me. "Beca, are you checking out my sister?" Stacie asks as she wraps her arms around me and kisses my neck. "I mean... yes." I say. Stacie just laughs and kisses me a few more times. The blonde glares at us. "You didn't button your ummm shirt there." Stacie says while playing with the sides of my flannel. Huh its wide open, at least I have a sports bra on.

"Sooo I'm going to go then." I mutter before I kiss Stacie, it was meant to be a peck but turns out to be a heated make out session. We jump apart when the blonde clears her throat. "Sneak back in later." Stacie whispers as she plants one more kiss on my neck.

"I heard that." The girl glares and we both groan. "Okay then bye Stacie! *Cough* leaveyourwindowunlocked *cough.* I mutter. Stacie winks as I walk back into Stacie's room and open the window. "Um Stacie she can use the front door-" I leap out before she finishes and start my climb down. I've done this plenty times when Stacie and I were desperate enough to do it in her house. Naturally my drunk ass falls and lands on the ground with a loud thud. Damn sober me is going to feel that one.

"Fuckkkk." I groan as I pick myself off the ground and start to button my shirt. I watch Stacie wave and start climbing out after me. "Oh no you don't! You will take the stairs to the living room!" Blondie yells as she pulls Stacie back inside. I walk down the road to my house and swing the door open. Sure enough my friends are still here, some of them passed out drunk. "What are you doing back? Is it morning?" Jesse asks while playing video games with Benji. They seem like they are the only sober ones... or awake ones.

"Ugh my night got ruined by another sexy lady!" I slur as I drop on the floor next to them. They pause the game and turn to me. "Ummm I feel like that would make it so much better." Jesse says. I shove him and pick up the controller. "Nah apparently it was her sister. She caught us and kicked me out the window." I explain. Jesse laughs and steals Benji's controller and unpauses whatever lame game this is, honestly the room is still spinning and I have no idea if I'm even playing.  This is so not how I pictured my night going. I kick both their asses at the game by some miracle and figure Stacie should be free again.

I start to gather my stuff when Emily comes running up so me and stumbles, nearly knocking us both over. "Becs! There you are! Luke said he's going to be away tomorrow night! And we know our neighbor who hates us is gone all weekend! Do you know what this means?!" She says exploding with excitement. I smirk and nod.

"Party!!"
__________________________
Stacie's POV

What was I doing? Oh right I'm tired, guess I should sleep. I crawl into bed and pull the blankets over me. Suddenly I'm being whacked. I groan and peak my head out seeing Aubrey glaring at me and holding a pillow. "Come on we need to talk." She says.

I groan again and crawl out of bed, following Aubrey to the living room. She sits there looking like a disappointed parent, like usual. "Stacie, want to explain what I walked in on?" Aubrey asks crossing her arms. Aubrey has always tried to be another parent to me and even our other sister Chloe. Not okay with me.

"I was sleeping then you hit me with a pillow." I say before I yawn and lay back on the couch. A pillow hits me again and I jump awake. "Before that Stacie." Aubrey says rolling her eyes. "Ooooh right. I was having sex with Beca." I tell her. Aubrey's jaw clenches.

"And Beca is your... girlfriend?" Aubrey asks as she leans back in the chair. I shake my head which makes me very dizzy. "Nah we are just friends with benefits." I say then wink at my sister. I watch the disgust hit her features.

"Wait is this the Beca that's our neighbor? That dad hates?" Aubrey asks tilting her head to the side. "Oh yeah it is. Imagine how pissed he would be if he found out I'm sleeping with her." I say as I start to laugh but stop realizing my sister doesn't find it as funny as I do.

"Stacie you shouldn't be just sleeping with anyone! Let alone that hobbit! Dad always said we should save ourselves! And he told me that girl is nothing but trouble! I mean look at you high and drunk with her!" Aubrey yells. I just roll my eyes and lean back. "I don't care to be Daddy's little girl like you Aubrey. I want to have fun and be a teenager. And oh my gosh the sex is amazing." I snark back.

Aubrey has always done everything to be Dad's favorite. She makes him pretty damn proud too. I honestly don't care for his affection. He's a hard ass and I can't stand it. I wish Chloe was here to balance this out.

Chloe is the middle child. The care free red head that no one could hate. Chloe and I usually get along really well. I would be surprised if she sided with Aubrey on this. Chloe and I call each other weekly to talk about our latest crushes. She knows I have a friend with benefits but I never mentioned it was Beca, knowing my father compares her to the devil.

"Look it shouldn't be such a big deal. I'm 18 and just looking to have a little fun before college." I say glaring at Aubrey. We stare each other down for a few seconds before Aubrey lets out a loud sigh. "Alright why don't we talk about this in the morning? I think we need to cool down." Aubrey suggests. I shrug and make my way back up to my room, making sure to lock my door this time. Sure enough Beca is already waiting, laying on my bed with one arm behind her head and the other has a slice of pizza.

"Took you long enough." She says as she smirks, laying casually in just boxers and her sports bra. Damn she looks yummy. I straddle her hips while she finishes the crust. "Glad you came back." I whisper as I start to kiss down her neck. Beca smirks while she places her hands on my hips. "Well I'm back, and if I remember correctly you said we could be naked all weekend..." She says as she trails a hand under my shirt and gives my boob a light squeeze. "And I was thinking tomorrow... maybe if you want... do you want to come to our party?" She nervously asks as I roll my hips a few times. I stop my movements and look down at her.

"You want me to come to your party?" I ask. She bites her lip and nods while working her way under my bra. "Why not? Your parents are gone so you can let go and have some fun." She says with her attention on my breast. I think about it for a second but I already know my answer. I actually want to go. I just need to hide it from my noisy sister. "I'll be there." I say. She smirks before craning her neck to kiss me. Its going to be an interesting weekend.
_________________________

Beca's POV

"What's up everyone! Let's have a fucking awesome night!" I yell as I grab a bottle and start chugging. Everyone cheers as I hold up the now empty bottle. That's right its party night. The house is packed, as usual when we actually throw a party. Everyone is trashed and dancing, I check on my sister who is making out with some girl. Well at least she can't get pregnant...

"Awesome party B!" CR yells over the music, giving me a fist bump. We start taking a few shots until I feel a hand on my lower back. "Can I have a shot?" Is whispered in my ear. I spin around being face to boobs with Stacie. She smirks at me and I look her up and down in her sinfully short high waisted shorts and crop top. Damn she looks hot.

"Hey there pretty girl." I say with a smirk as I take another shot. Stacie grabs the bottle and takes a long sip. "Wow." I mutter and she puts the bottle down. "You're looking pretty good." She says stepping closer so we are almost touching. I want to reach out so bad but I know the rules.

She bites her lip and looks around before leaning even closer to me. "We can break the rules. Everyone here is to drunk too notice." She whispers reading my mind. I smirk as she places a finger under my chin and lifts up my face until our lips meet. I grab her belt loops and pull her against me. Stacie responds by pinning me against the counter as she continues assaulting my mouth.

"Upstairs." I growl against her lips. She nods and grabs my hand while dragging me towards my bedroom. I look over my shoulder where my drunk friends and sister send me knowing grins. I flip them off and slam my bedroom door shut. I pin Stacie against it. I lift her leg to hitch around my hip as I kiss her neck. She moans loudly as we stumble backwards towards the bed, moving so I'm sitting on the edge.

My jeans and boxers pool around my ankle and Stacie's shirt is only lifted enough to uncover her boobs before she is in my lap riding me. We kiss sloppily as she moves in a steady rhythm. My hands guide her hips while her hands tighten around the back of my neck, pushing her perfect breasts into my face. We climax at the same time, screaming each others' names. She slowly continues to ride me as we come down from our highs, both of us glistening in sweat and breathing heavy from the quicky.

Stacie cups my face and gently connects our lips while our bodies recover. When we finally pull away Stacie pushes my chest so I'm laying on my back. She smiles down at me while running her hand up and down my chest. "Wow." I breath out as I grab one of her goodies, making her moan and press closer to me.

"Damn we have good sex." She says with a smile while connecting our lips. "Hell yeah we do." I say before I roll us over. We kiss a few more times before getting our clothes back to normal and returning back to the party. We continue like that all night, going downstairs for drinking and dancing then going back upstairs to have some more amazing sex.

But then its all ruined when I wake up in the morning to yelling. When I try to sit up there is a heavy weight on my chest. I blink awake to see Stacie's bare body tangled with mine with a blanket thrown over us. I smile at the sight and forget why I was woken up. Wait... she stayed all night?

"I'm telling you don't go in there!" I can hear Emily yell. My door opens and Stacie and I jump up, luckily the blankets keep us covered. Luke stands there with his arms crossed and Stacie's sister stands next to him. Emily peaks out behind Luke. "Becky! This... lovely lady is looking for her sister, and I'm guessing this is her." He says. I smile at Stacie's sister and shrug. She really doesn't seem to like that. "Aubrey! Get out now! I will he home soon!" Stacie yells as she slams her head back onto the bed.

"Oh no! I'm going to wait right outside for you before you get... distracted again." She says. They walk out as Stacie and I try to fully wake up. "Wow that was an amazing night." I say as I smirk while we share a few quick pecks. She finishes getting dressed and head towards the door but She stops and grabs me closer by the waist band of my pants.

"This is just that start Mitchell."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.2K 1.9K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
219K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...