This One's Mine II Hamliza (M...

By UberMonkey

Eliza is the middle child in her sister's group. She's not too outgoing, or too shy. According to her mother... More

Act 1
Chapter 1: This One's Mine
Chapter 2: A Winter's Party?
Chapter 4: Heartbroken (By Nothing In Particular)
Chapter 5: Feelings Are Weird.
Chapter 6: Switching Perspectives (Literally)
Chapter 7: Snow Day!
This ain't even a chapter but..
This ain't a chapter either
WOAAAHH-HO HOOOO
Thank you!!
Story Timeline
Hi y'all
I'm number one in #poccharacters!

Chapter 3: Ditching

401 13 18
By UberMonkey

Warning: (Long (?) For some reason sowwy)

Tuesday, December 3, 2019.

Eliza sits at a table and chair in the school front yard. She looks up from her phone and sees that Hercules and Lafayette are laughing at some weird meme video they said was called: 'The Entire Ice Age Pentology but every syllable is replaced with the entire Toy Story trilogy but every second that the color green is in the frame it is replaced with every video ever uploaded on YouTube but every 10 seconds every episode of the Simpsons plays but every word with a vowel is replaced with the Bee Movie but every time a bee is shown it is replaced with every episode of SpongeBob played backwards'

..yeah.

And that John is listening to Alexander ranting about how the world was a blank canvas until we came along and make into a abstract jumbled mess and how we need to start over immediately before we self destruct ourselves, and how money is fake paper currency, and- ..You get the jist. Aaron is drawing something in his notebook, and Angelica and Peggy singing 'Pity Party' in perfect harmony. She can barely hear them, though, not that she wants to. Because she's wearing headphones. Because she's not talking.

Not
Obscenely
Tearing apart
The
Amazing
Lovely
Knowingly
Incredible
Never-Failing the
Greatest movie of all time by playing it out loud.

(INSERT MOVIE TITLE HERE).

Eliza smiled at her friends as she continued to watch her favorite movie, lip syncing every line. Just then, someone yanked her headphones out.

Eliza gasped. "(CHARACTER THAT DIES IN MOVIE)?-"

"—HAD IT COMING, WE GOTTA HURRY BEFORE WE'RE LATE TO CLASS!" Peggy yelled, grabbing Eliza's arm and running into the building with the others as the speed of sound.

Alexander panted before standing up confidently. "See?! If it weren't for our horrible 'education' system, we wouldn't have to worry about getting here at 9 in the morning! Waking up in the middle of the night to do assignments—I really feel bad for you if you do that—stressing over learning the same things over and over. We made up numbers! They don't even really exist! You guys ever heard of repetition equals mind control?? They corrupt our minds from the start! See, it all starts with 'tElEvIsOn'-"

"ALEXANDER, PLEASE! WE'RE ALL HAVING AN EXISTENTIAL CRISIS RIGHT NOW!" Hercules screeched.

"See? The word 'Existential crisis' was created so that when we question our pathetic reality, we feel scared and bad about it. Same for conspiracy theory! STOP FALLING FOR THE MIND TRICKS, YOU GUYS! It's called programming. They-"

"Alexander Hamilton, that's a detention."

Oh gosh. Oh no. Oh lord. Oh god. Oh crap. Oh synonyms for THIS IS REALLY REALLY BAD-

Everyone turned around. Towering over them, was the monster herself. Principal Heather Chandler. With her two vice principals, Heather Duke, and Heather McNamara. They glared down at Alexander and everyone else, their expressions could turn the whole room into an ice cave.

"Sign this detention slip." Principal Chandler demanded, shoving the paper into Alexander's face. Alexander threw the paper on the ground forcefully, expecting it to hit the ground with brute force. Instead, it swirled around slowly, very slowly, before softly hitting the ground.

He glared down at the paper as if saying: "You have disappointed me." before looking back up at Principal Chandler, who looked like she was about to throw him out the nearest window. Just like Aaron had wanted to!

Alexander then shouted "ANARCHY!!" And sprinted off through the front door.

"AFTER HIM!!" Principal Chandler and the other Heathers dashed after Alexander as John, Hercules, and Lafayette cheered him on. Aaron face palmed, and Eliza looked at her sisters, grinning widely.

"Let me guess, you love him even more?"

Angelica asked, still confused by what the heck Alexander just said and did. "Yes! So brave and smart, always thinking outside the box, ahh.. ..Should we follow him?" Eliza looked back as she heard the front doors bust open, and she saw that John, Hercules, and Lafayette were gone.

"I'm gonna take that as a yes." Peggy sighed. The three of them ran out the doors.

After minutes of Alexander trying to fend off the Heathers with a raging squirrel, and John and the others chanting the word squirrel, Aaron pinching the bridge of this nose confused onto why Alexander's weapon of choice was a squirrel, and Eliza being slightly confused about why she liked this guy again, the gang was back in school, or as Alexander called it, 'Justified Prison'. ..Only this time, they were locked inside of a room. In detention.

"Well, at least I got my point across, not like they listened. Because if they did, we wouldn't be inside this room." Alexander frowned as no one answered him. "..Sorry."

Eliza smiled. "I forgive you, Alexander! I don't know about everyone else,"

"Thankkkk you. Hey Aaron, didn't I make a good point??" Alexander grinned at his 'friend', hoping for him to say that he was indeed right, and an intellectual like himself would agree with him.

"No..I'm sorry but it's complete nonsense."

"NONSENSE?!-"

"Shhhh!" Peggy glared. "You're gonna get us in more trouble!"

Alexander folded his arms. "Hmph."

John glanced at the door, and seeing that Principal Chandler wasn't watching through the singular window in the room, he stood up. "Aight, everyone, we're getting outta here."

"John, sit down, she'll see you! And are you crazy? We can't just leave!"

"We can, And we will."

"There's not even any windows that we can escape out of!"

"Yeah, but.." John felt the wall with one of his hands, and when he reached a certain spot an invisible door opened with stairs that led down. "Tadaaaa,"

Hercules stared in awe. "THERE'S A SECRET ROOM IN THE SCHOOL?!-"

"Shhhh! John, they're going to catch us and then we'll be expelled! And it's only Alexander's 2nd day he doesn't need that on his record!" Peggy whined.

"Pegs, lighten up! It's only for one day, and you don't mind, right, Alexander?"

Alexander shook his head. "Nope."

Aaron raised a confused eyebrow. "So you're done with the whole 'school conspiracy' now?"

"Yeah, I was just heated. Sooo, we're sneaking out, right?"

John nodded. "Yeah,"

"Howww are we gonna get down those steps? They're gonna notice we're gone. They probably have like..cameras everywhere and stuff."

"They do, but we just covered them with pieces of papers that are just pictures of the hallway they're in. We did this all before hand, incase we did ditch."

Alexander stared in awe. "That is so smart!"

"I know, right!"

They high fived.

"Now let's.. go somewhere and do something!" Hercules exclaimed.

John approached the stairs, looking back at the office door behind them through the window. "Let's go."

John ran down the steps, then Hercules, then Lafayette, then Angelica. Peggy and Aaron crossed their arms.

"Are you serious?!" Peggy glared.

"This is such a bad idea." Added Aaron.

Alexander looked offended. "You guys, don't you see the opportunity? We have no school. That's the best offer you can never not take. It's just one day." He smiled.

"Yeah! I mean, it might be a little wrong..but it's not like we'll do it again!" Eliza smiled as well.

Aaron sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Fine."

Alexander and Eliza smiled at each other, running down the stairs giggling.

Aaron and Peggy looked at each other, shaking their heads in unison with the same disappointed expression.

"If they get in trouble.."

Both Peggy and Aaron trailed off their words in unison, knowing what the rest of the statement would say and they walked down the steps.

Don't come crying to them.

Peggy closed the doors after they got out the room. The steps down were dim lit, not meant to be lit at all. She and Aaron sighed, running after their friends.

Everyone ran down a looooong flight of stairs, hopping and turning a corner down the seemingly super long stairway.

"WHERE DOES THIS END?!" Hercules asked, afraid that they would be stuck there forever.

"UHH..HERE!" John smiled, and the group approached two connected doors. As they ran, John forcefully pushed open the doors, each person after him doing the same until they were all out of the school. The doors had led outdoors. Light shone on everyone's faces at once. Angels sung. The sky was a brighter blue than it had ever been. Fresh air was finally in their lungs. They were free. Everyone celebrated, shouting 'yays' and 'woos' as they danced around. Everyone except Peggy and Aaron.

"You guys have to lighten up! We will be back at school tomorrow." Lafayette smiled.

Aaron went "Hmph.", and Peggy scrolled through her phone.

"Where're we going?" Alexander asked.

''Um...'' John started, contemplating on what they should do.

''LET'S GO SEE A MOVIE!!'' Hercules shouted.

''LET'S SEE 'US!' "Lafayette added.

''No! Why are we seeing horror movies in the middle of the morning??''

Hercules laughed. ''PEGGY'S SCARED-''

''Am not! I just don't wanna go..''

''Let's go to the mall!" Eliza smiled.

"Ooooo, Yay! I need some new outfits." Angelica smiled.

"And I can go correct random people!" Alexander excitedly.

"Then it's settled. We're going to the mall!" Said John.

"We're taking my carrrr!" Angelica dangled her keys.

"There's 8 of us.." Eliza stated awkwardly.

"We'reee..taking me and John's carsss!"

"John and I," Alexander corrected.

Angelica narrowed her eyes at Alexander, before softening. She couldn't stay mad at him. He was cute. Plus she wasn't going to be around for the 10 minute argument on why proper grammar is essential no matter what. (Even when you're about to die).

Long-car-ride-blasting-music-story-short, the guys eventually ended up at the mall. When they got inside, Angelica clasped her hands together. "Okay, everyone, are we all doing our own thing-"

"I thought John was the leader of the group?" Laf asked.

Angelica paused, looking at John who gave her a shrug.

"Uhh..there's a girl and a boy one!"

John nodded. "Works for me. Equality is my specialty-"

"THAT'S ONE OF THE BEST THINGS I'VE EVER HEARD!!" Alexander called out, causing some people to look at him. He narrowed his eyes at them. "Yeah, I said it!"

John giggled. "Thanks, Alex!" He went to stand next to Angelica, fist bumping her.

Angelica smiled. "Leada Powa. Okay, anyways. Own things, right?"

Everyone responded with yes.

"Aight, sooo everyone just go do that then and we'll meet here at.." John looked at his phone before responding. "1:00. It's 11:00 right now."

"I would have Calc right now.." Peggy muttered.

"Luckily you don't!" Angelica grinned. "Well, I'm gone to look for outfits. Call me if you need me!" Angelica walked off.

John walked over to Herc, Laf, and Alexander. A second later, they were talking about creating havoc in the mall while Eliza watched, smiling at Alexander from afar.

"Why don't you just go ask him to hang out?" A voice asked. Eliza turned around. There stood Aaron, smiling gently.

Eliza smiled back nervously. "I don't know..what if he thinks of it in a romantic way and he's not ready for that.."

"He's clearly ready for anything." Aaron gestured towards Alexander, who was driving around in circles on a random shopping cart while screaming with the rest of the squad before Alexander fell off and the cart crashed nearby.

Eliza giggled, looking back at Aaron. "I guess you're right..here I go!" Eliza walked in Alexander's direction. "Hey Alexander, wanna-" Anddd he was already off with John, Herc, and Laf.

"..Oh." Eliza almost didn't notice that somebody had said "..Oh." in unison with her until she looked beside her. There stood Peggy, she looked disappointed. She looked up at Eliza, who she now saw was staring at her.

"Um..I was..going to ask someone if they wanted to hang out too.."

Peggy's face tinted red.

"Really? Who-" Eliza was interrupted by Alexander suddenly dashing over and grabbing Aaron's arm, immediately dragging him along with the rest of the squad who could be heard chanting Aaron's name. Eliza and Peggy stared in their direction.

"..I guess it's just me and you today!" Peggy grinned, starting to walk off.

"Peggy wait, who were you talking about??" Eliza followed.

📘📕📘📕📘📕📘📕📘📕📘📕📘📕📘

"Why, are, you, forcing, me, to, come, with, you?!" Aaron yelled as he was dragged by Alexander.

"Because! We need to hang out more!" Alexander smiled.

"He has a point, Burr." Laf added.

"Yeah, man. You can't be a 'talk less, smile more' kind of guy all the time!" Herc smiled.

Aaron muttered to himself. "That's what Alexander needs to do."

Alexander stopped running and let out a noise. It can't really be classified as a human scream, so just imagine a high pitched noise.

"bOOKSTORE!" He screeched, still holding on to Aaron arm, turning to the others.

"ME AND AARON ARE GOING IN HERE." He pointed at the bookstore.

John laughed. "Alright, take your time. We'll be out here. ..not in this particular spot."

Alexander nodded and ran into the bookstore 'with' Aaron, finally letting go of the poor guy's arm as they got inside.

"It's so beautiful, Burr!" Alexander stared at all the books and everything else in a wondrous trance.

Aaron rubbed his arm. "Yeah, Barnes and Noble is beautiful."

Alexander grinned at Aaron. "That's such an amazing name. I should add that to my amazing names list..of course it won't go above Eliza's- OH MY GOSH IS THAT 'IT' ?!" Alexander gasped as he ran up to the book, picking it up and showing it to Aaron. "Loookk!" He beamed, clearly fascinated by many things, one of definitely being books.

Aaron smiled a bit. "Yeah. I watched both movies, I'd say the 2017 one fits more. ...You do know that book is 1168 pages long, right?"

Alexander looked deeply offended. "I'll have you know, aArOn BUrR, that I can read this book, IN UNDER 20 MINUTES!"

Aaron looked spooked. "Uh..I..I believe you."

"Don't believe me? Fine, WATCH THIS!" Alexander turned to the first page, beginning to read at a slightly fast pace.

"Theterrorwhichwouldnotendforanothertwentyyears-"

Aaron quickly closed the book. "I believe you, I believe you! ..Were you really going to read all of that?"

"You're lucky I missed the Table Of Contents."

Aaron laughed. "I think I'm going to buy this for you, and we can see how long it'll take you to read it."

Alexander let out a "HA-", before composing himself. "You say that like it's a challenge!"

Aaron laughed. "Okay so I'm buying it."

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Peggy and Eliza were playing a demo of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. Peggy was Daisy, Eliza was Rosalina. If Angelica was there, she would of have been Peach. ..Just wanted to throw that out there.

"You still never told me who you were talking about earlier," Eliza said as she button mashed because to be honest, she didn't know how to play all that well.

"That was like..minutes ago!"

"Yeaaah, but I still wanna know! Is it Herc?"

"No,"

"Is it Laf?"

"No,"

"Is it John? "

"No!"

Peggy--Daisy, kicked Rosalina in the face.

"Hey!" Eliza--Rosalina fought back. Eliza had a sort of sad tone to her voice when she asked her next question. "..Is it Alexander?"

"Nooo!"

"Then who is it?? A-Aron?"

"Elizaaaa, stop asking me pwease."

Eliza let out a sigh. "Fineee.."

Daisy mercilessly beat up Rosalina off the board,and had won when time was up.

"Yaaayyy, I win!" Peggy danced.

Eliza clapped. "Good job! I still wanna know though."

Peggy huffed, walking off, again.

"Peggy!" Eliza walked after her, again, pulling out her phone and texting Angelica.

-----------------------------------------------------

You: Peggy likes a guy and won't tell me whoooogdfvgdfkjd D:

Angie💖👭: Whaaaat? Wittle Peggy likes a guy?? I can't believe she won't tell you! Who do you think it is?

You: Idkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk! A-Aron?

Angie💖👭: Hmmm...maybe. Try to see when the guys come back. Keep it undercover, sister 😎.

You: Okiiiii :3 She beat me in smash again btw. :c

-----------------------------------------------------

Eliza smiled at her phone, skipping after her sister who knew that she had just told Angelica what happened. ..It's a sister thing.

Annnnnyways, Alexander and Aaron continued through Barnes and Noble, ( Alexander planning to buy nearly everything he saw), John, Herc, and Laf got into random trouble, Eliza used her super-secret-Eliza spy-powers to try to find out who Peggy liked until further notice, and Angelica carried her million bags of clothing (Kind of an over exaggeration?). Soon, it was indeed 11:00. Everyone met up where they came, satisfied from the hours they spent in the mall.

''Well that was fun!" John exclaimed, placing a hand on a newfound scar on his face.

''John, what happened??" Peggy walked over to him.

John turned his head to Herc and Laf. "Uh.."

Herc and Laf shook their heads with serious expressions. John turned back to Peggy with a nervous grin.

"Nothing."

Eliza and Angelica glanced at each other with similar smiles, winking.

"Where're we going now?" Alexander asked.

John scratched his head. "Uh.."

Hercules inhaled. "LET'S GO SEE, 'US'!-"

"NOBODY WANTS TO SEE 'US'!" Peggy growled.

"Hmmm.." Laf pretended to think. "Angelica, do you want to see Us?"

"Yeah, seems pretty cool."

"John, do you want to see Us?"

"I love a good horror movie."

"Alex, do you want to see Us?"

"Um..is that a trick question?!"

"Eliza, do you want to see Us?"

"Sure!"

"Aaron, do you want to see Us?"

"Not real-"

Alexander made a inhumane growling sound.

"-Imeanyes."

Laf turned back to Peggy with a smirk. "That's 7 against one Peggy. We're seeing Us, everyone!"

Peggy groaned. Then suddenly.

rING RinG!

Angelica's phone rang. Everyone froze in their tracks. Everything was a deadly quiet and they could of sworn that people turned around to take suspicious glances at them, as if they knew how in trouble they were. Angelica pulled out her phone, blinking with nerves. Her eyes stared deeply into the contact name 'The Girl One Who Raised Me,' as the ringtone of the call played at an annoyingly slightly loud volume. Her eyes darted from her phone, to her friends. Their eyes did the same.

Laf began to say something. "..A-"

"Shut up. I'm just going to.." Angelica's thumb hovered over the red 'Hang up' button, going achingly slow, getting closer before completely pulling away. "Yeah, I'm not doing that."

The call ended on it's own, and a short moment after another one started up again. Everyone stayed silent, didn't move, or do anything. ..Except breathing. Angelica's phone continued to ring, and this just racked everyone's nerves even more.

Peggy growled softly. "THIS IS WHY WE SHOULD OF NEVER DITCHED SCHOOL!"

CRAPDOODLEACORNBANANASYRUPNUMBERSIXFRYKEYBOARDSPCEBARCHINATOWNCATFRACKLESH- All non-teenagers in the mall turned to face them. A crap ton of eyes staring at them. Probably a million or something. There's more eyes than people after all-

One of the people spoke. "You're ditching school?"

Alexander's nerves disappeared in a split second, because Alexander, so he could scoff make a smart remark. "It's about time you noticed-"

Angelica grabbed his arm. "RUN!"

Everyone did run, Peggy screaming as if someone was actually chasing them. They ran as fast as they could, jumping over any obstacles one leap after the other, turning corners as Angelica's phone continued to ring.

John growled in frustration at the noise, "I'M GONNA CRACK THAT THING I SWEAR!"

Angelica snapped her head towards him. "DO THAT AND I'LL CRACK YOUR BONES."

Passing by super confused people, they ran through the doors of the mall, running past the parking lot, (stopping for a car to pass first), running completely away from the mall in general, stopping when it was no longer in sight, out of breath. And Angelica's phone still rang. And then came the texts.

'WHERE ARE YOU.'

'ANGELICA SCHUYLER, ANSWER THE PHONE.'

'I KNOW YOU'RE NOT AT SCHOOL. WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU.' And then some. All anyone heard were the 'Dings' of the notifications, and the landline sound ringing from the calls.

"Angelica...please.." Laf breathed out, "ANSWER THE DIDDLY DARN PHONE!-"

"FINE!" Angelica pressed the answer button, taking a deep breath before speaking. "Heeeellooo?"

Everyone flinched when they heard Angelica's mom's voice blast through the phone even if it wasn't on speaker. She was PIIIIISSED. After a while, Angelica sighed and ended the call, putting her phone back in her pocket. "She and my dad are coming, along with everyone else's parents, and the Heathers."

Everyone groaned in unison, frustrated and tired.

"Welp, this was my fault." John blurted out.

"No it wasn't!" Peggy quickly retorted.

Angelica and Eliza raised their eyebrows at each other.

"I would say it was Alexander's fault," Peggy glared intensely at Alexander, who backed away a bit. "..But that would just be mean."

"Let's blame it on Aaron!" Hercules grinned.

Aaron glared at him. "HEY!"

Laf giggled. "He's just joking." He looked at Herc for confirmation, but he just gave him a confused shrug as if he honestly didn't know if he would blame him or not.

Eliza inhaled and exhaled. "Um..I think we all learned an important lesson!"

Everyone else looked at her.

"Never-"

Everyone was blinded by a giant spotlight from above, as the sky was now slightly dark. They shielded their eyes and looked up to see a helicopter..? Then more helicopters, police cars, their parents cars, and Principal Chandler and her comrades leap from separate helicopter ropes, landing in front of the group.

Principal Chandler looked extremely furious, her face red from anger.. "All 8 of you, are suspended." Her eyes shot towards Alexander, stalking up to him. Alexander formed a glare on his face and stalked up to her, and they had a stare down.

Principal Chandler pulled out a suspension form..thing..and held it out to Alexander along with a pen. "Sign this suspension slip. And do not throw it on the ground or there will be horrible consequences."

Alexander stared at the paper, at Principal Chandler, and back at his friends, who looked frightened. No one frightens his friends. Alexander turned back to Chandler, folding his arms. "Fine."

He slowly grabbed the paper, before immediately tearing into two. "ANARCHY PART TWO!!! COME ON EVERYONE!" Alexander dashed off, and after seconds of comprehension, the other followed suit. Everyone else chased after them, ( along with the helicopters and police cars), and Aaron and Peggy yelled the same question everyone should be wondering at the same time. "WHY DO WE HANG OUT WITH YOU GUYS?!"

..Woo, that was a lot of running.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

849K 39.5K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
670K 33.2K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
238K 5.9K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
190K 8.2K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...