Heart of the coldest lover

Por longmay_she_Reign

Rachel is just normal. She isn't broken or has a shady past, nor is she perfect in every way. One night she s... Más

Disclaimer
Neverland
1 to go
The Lagoon
The Lagoon Peters POV
Run
Help me, Help you
Life is like a bunch of lies youll never know what ur gonna get
I just changed the title
Games
Confused
The Monster
Dreamshade
Save us
Icy past
Somethings coming
Home?
Lost but now found
Trials
Goodbye..... For now
Arendelle
Dinner and dreams
Trust
Campfire
Birthday
Life.....
New story
ITS NOT OVER
Forever
Choices
Deep Breath
Ends..... For now
Sequel!
Sequel is up!
New book

Dead girl walking

1.3K 52 2
Por longmay_she_Reign

Rachel POV

I woke up in an unfamiliar place, the finally opened my eyes wide enough to see that I was back in Peters tent again.

"Ahh you awake good, it's time to continue your training" He said very peppy

" What's the point I'll be dead in what, 4 weeks, I'm a dead girl walking there's no point" I replied.

" Well your not going to sit around on your ass all day, so train with me or take a swim in mermaid lagoon again"

" You wouldn't!"

" I would "

We stared intensely at eachother for about a minute.

" So meet me outside in 15 minutes and we'll get started!"

As he walked out of the tent I threw my pillow at him, I can hear him just cracking up. I got up out of bed and made my way to the shower, I know a shower in a tent it's a magic thing. I was midway through my shower when I realized I had no clothes, I need clothes. Single girl in a camp full of boys! So I took desperate measures.

"PAN" I yelled

"You rang" he said, scaring me a little. Thank god for this shower curtain covering "everything"

" I've seemed to have run out of clothes, do you have anything I could wear?" I asked.

"Why would I give you clothes, I like this look."

" Ugggggh just please!!!"

I then saw clothes appear on the counter top. Then just my luck as Peter walked away he brought the shower curtain with him.

"PAN!"

He walked out laughing.

My clothes were actually pretty cute. A green loose tank top with some brown mid-thigh shorts and black combat boots.

"He's got style" I said to myself.

"Thankyou" I know that voice anywhere.

" Okay so what are we doing?"

"Let's play a game!" he said, this is not gonna end well.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

112K 2K 23
Alice Liddell and Henry Mill gets taken to Neverland. But it seems that Alice has been to Neverland before but doesn't remember ever spending almost...
387K 9.4K 43
Jackie has always been a little lost, but thanks to Peter Pan and his crew things will soon change. What unusual events will happen to her? including...
175 13 8
You find yourself on Neverland and meet a lively young girl named Amanda. You team up with her and the rest of the Lost Ones to help Peter Pan get th...
1.7K 96 19
Regina Mills, the mayor of Storybrooke has appointed Rachel to be the babysitter of her son, Henry. But one night Henry comes to her with a woman wh...