Why Does Love Hurt

By kacchan_midoriya

Hey guys yes I know I was suppose to post my other story of Hurt and Betrayed but I got a message for joining... More

Seeing Him Again (chapter 1)
The Job (Chapter 2)
Getting To Know Him (Chapter 3)
Author's Note
Seeing Him Is A Joy (Chapter 4)
My Stressful Classes (Chapter 5)
Breaking Up Chapter 6)
Authors Note Again😅
Hello very important

Announment

46 0 0
By kacchan_midoriya

Okay so my step dad is going to have surgery on his hip so that means I have to go with him my mom and my brother which also means I GET A 3 DAY BREAK FROM SCHOOL but anyway it also means I can have more time to creat stories but you also have to keep in that I have homework T^T I also have a test but it's open book so yeah anyway just wanted to let u know byeeee have a good day or night     ( ^ω^ ).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

874 36 6
You were close friends with Keith before he dropped from the Garrison, so when fate brings you back together again to fight an evil alien emperor, fe...
107K 2.5K 25
**The #1 bestseller of the Keith x Reader AND the VLD stories! (At least for now, because again, it changes a LOT).** Shy, quiet, clumsy...the very q...
48.7K 1.1K 15
Transferring to a new school can be scary, but this time was different. Almost instantly I made friends, and they basically knew nothing about me. We...
252K 11.3K 40
Lol, first Klance! Hope you all enjoy! Keith has been haunted since he fought with the Druid. His hand... It just healed... That wasn't a normal thin...