Damie (Dakota Johnson & Jamie...

By FiftyShadesDakota_x

Hi!! So, I started writing this story when I was going through a hard time, it really helped me distract myse... More

Introduction
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Part 107
Part 108
Part 109
Part 110
Part 111
Part 112
Part 113
Part 114
Part 115
Part 116
*IMPORTANT MESSAGE*
Part 117
Part 118
Part 119
Part 120
Part 121
Part 122
Part 123
Part 124
Part 125
Part 126

Part 6

2.8K 67 11
By FiftyShadesDakota_x

I'm feeling SUPER generous today so thought I'd give you another update! Two in one day aren't you guys lucky!? Enjoy! :D

*Dakota's POV*

It's been just over a month since mine and Jamie's first 'date' round his. We've been taking it in turns to stay at each other's houses since then, he even lets me bring the dog with me which is so sweet. When he goes to visit Dulcie, I'd stay at his home minding it whilst he's gone.

I'm currently laid on Jamie's bed, after we've just finished talking on FaceTime to Dulcie, watching him as he packs a suitcase for going to Paris for freed promo. Mom is watching Zeppelin for me whilst we're away.

"How cool is it that we're spending Valentine's Day in Paris!? Our first one together" I grin shyly at him as he grins too. "I know, it's going to be real nice" he winks at me, which tells me he has a few tricks up his sleeve whilst we're there.

Well, now that our management teams know about us seeing each other, they help us to still get alone time in public, to not get asked questions by interviewers about our love life's. Though they only tend to ask about Jamie's divorce, as that was finalised just after we got together .

"I hope they let us have the day off" I pout, grabbing the tv remote and flicking through the channels. "They will.. I'll make sure of it" he laughs and I giggle in return. "What time we gotta leave? I'm hungry" I groan and he rolls his eyes. "The car is coming in around 20 minutes, we can stop for food first" to which I clap and giggle.

Jamie fastens up his suitcase and moves it from the bed before laying down beside me, pulling me close to him. "Hmm I like your cuddles, you give the best kind" I smile, taking in his scent. "I like holding you close to me" he kisses my hair as his hand strokes my back soothingly.

"Don't, you'll have me asleep soon" I giggle nudging his hand away, to which he laughs. "Sorry baby.." he smiles watching as I sit up. I look to him with the widest smile, that's the first time he's called me that... it causes me to get butterflies.

"You've never called me that before..." I say kneeling on the bed to kiss his lips gently. "I like it" I mumble against them as I pull away. "Well you are, my baby girl" he strokes my cheek gently as the door goes. He darts up to answer it as I sit on the edge of the bed.

Neither of us have said the 'I love you' yet either.. I feel so ready too, I'd scream it from the rooftop if I could, but I'm not sure he's ready to hear it yet..

——-
We arrive at our hotel in Paris and get shown to our rooms, luckily for us our rooms are right next door! Means it's easier for him to sneak into my room and vice Versa.

I slip him my spare hotel room key as we part ways, I shut my door behind me and hear jamie do the same. I take my phone out of my purse and text my mom;

*arrived safely in Paris mama! I hope Zeps being a good boy for you! xxx*

I'm unpacking my case when she replies;

*glad to hear it darling, enjoy yourself! He's fine xxx*

I smile and return back to unpacking, hanging up all my dresses and tops and folding my skirts into a neat pile at the bottom of the wardrobe. I take my cosmetics into the bathroom as I hear my phone ringing, I see it's jamie and answer.

"Hey you!"
"Hey baby, I just phoned the promo manager and she said were free to do whatever tonight, anything you'd want to do? "
"Hmmm, I was going to bath and then order room service, Come over?"
"Sounds good to me, see you shortly"

We end the call and I go to start running the bath as I hear Jamie let himself in. I'm leaning over the bath when I feel him wrap his arms around me from behind, so I lean back and snuggle against his chest.

"Bath with me?" I whisper, looking up at him. He nods and kisses my lips gently. Once the bath is full I turn the taps off and pull out of Jamie's arms. He puts the 'do not disturb' sign on my room door handle as I begin getting undressed.

Once I'm naked I turn to get into the bath, catching a glimpse of him watching me whilst leaning against the door frame. "You're so beautiful.." his gaze is dark and bright, eyes full of adoration and something else... love I think.

"Shhh" I flush sinking into the bubbles and hot water. Jamie pulls his T-shirt over his head and undoes his belt before taking his jeans and boxers off. He goes to get in so I move forward for him to get behind me. I lean back against him once he's sat down and he wraps his arms around me.

"You are, and I'll tell you everyday until you see it yourself" he whispers against my hair, and I suddenly have the urge to cry. No ones ever treated me the way Jamie does, he's never once failed to make me feel special and beautiful and loved, even though we haven't said that yet.

A tear falls from my eye and I catch it quick, wiping it away. "Hey what's up?" He lifts my chin so I look at him side on, a slight frown on his beautiful face at the sight of my teary eyes. "You just make me feel so special and happy, I've never felt that before" I mumble as my bottom lip quivers from unshed tears. He pulls me close to him and kisses me gently, wiping my cheeks as a few tears fall.

"You deserve to feel like that. I'm so glad it's me that gets to make you feel like it" he kisses me a few more times and then pulls me to his chest, I wrap my arms around his neck and listen to his heartbeat as I control my emotions.

Jamie washes my hair and I wash his in return. We share the odd kiss in between, once were all washed and clean we get out, Jamie wraps me in a big fluffy towel and I giggle as I make my way to the bedroom I dry and then wrap the towel around my hair and put the white fluffy dressing gown on that was already in my hotel room waiting.

"What room service d'ya want babe?" I call through to Jamie, who's still in the bathroom sorting the bath water out, as I sit cross legged on the bed. "Think I'm gonna have burger with fries" he walks through to the bedroom with just a towel about his waist. His hair is dripping wet drops down his chest and oh my he looks heavenly like that.

I stare at him open mouthed, drinking in the sight of him. "Earth to Dakota?" He laughs laying on the bed next to me. I blink a few times and bring myself back to planet earth. "Ummmm, I think I want you for dinner tonight." I fan myself with the room service menu jokingly.

"Hmmm maybe for dessert if you're lucky baby" he winks as he strokes my thigh with his hand, and I giggle at him ordering our food to my room before I lay down next to him. "I'm always lucky" I smirk at him, leaning over and placing soft kisses on his lips.

His hand continues to travel up my thigh, to my bum, then round the front and I groan against his neck as he pushes two fingers into my folds slowly. "Jamie... uh" I moan and he moves them in and out slowly, watching me with adoration on his face.

I feel myself getting closer the more he pushes them into me, I grip his upper arm to try and steady his fingers. "I can't hold on much longer" I pant, throwing my head back into the pillow. He kneels up and pulls the towel from his waist, pulling his fingers from out of me and before I know it he's pushing his hard member inside of me.

He moves fast and I know it won't be long for him either, our moans mingle together as I lean up and kiss him, wrapping my legs around him. "Dakota.." he pants into my ear when we pull away from the kiss, he pushes into me once more and we both come apart together...

——
*Jamie's POV*

After holding Dakota in my arms for what felt like forever after our love making, I nip back into my room to grab some clean night clothes before going back to her room.

She's laying on her bed when I come back in, room service arrived and it smells heavenly. "Mmm I'm so hungry!" I say as I sit on the bed next to her, she sits up and passes me a plate then grabs her own plate. "I waited for you, because I'm cute like that" she shrugs and puts a chip in her mouth, smiling cutely at me. I chuckle, lean forward and kiss her gently. "You are very cute" I reply, starting to eat my dinner as she does the same.

I look to the tv and realise they're speaking French. "Babe, why are you watching this?" I frown as I finish off my chips. "Everything is in French! There's nothing To watch for us" she pouts as she finishes her dinner too.

"then, maybe we can just make out all night" I shrug to which she raises her eyebrows. "Well I can't really turn that offer down!" She grins and I have to laugh at her expression. "Well baby, I'm all yours" she takes that as her queue and she dives to me, wrapping her arms around my neck.

We lay on our sides facing each other gazing into each other's eyes. I stroke her cheek with my thumb and she has a shy smile on her face. God she's beautiful, she makes me feel things I've never felt for anyone before.

"You know, nobody has ever made me feel as special as you make me feel..." she whispers, her eyes bright. "I'll make sure you get to feel like it forever" I say sincerely.

"You're the most beautiful, kindest, intelligent woman I know, and I'm so glad you're mine.." I whisper, leaning over to kiss her gently. When I pull away she has tears in her eyes and down her cheeks.

"Oh Jamie, the feelings you make me feel..." she sounds so emotional as she speaks, and I wipe her tears away as they fall. She moves closer until we are nose to nose, and she kisses me a few times on the lips.

"I love you..." she whispers, and my heartbeat speeds slightly. Loved by this beautiful woman, how could I be so lucky? "I love you" I whisper back Rubbing my nose with hers.

"You do?!" She's grins a wide grin and she kisses me hard, running her fingers through my hair as she pours all her love into the kiss. "Yes.." I mumble against her lips.

"I have wanted to say that for so long, you have no idea" she giggles against my lips and I smile. "Me too baby.." I smile and kiss her again. We pull away and she puts her head against my chest, closing her eyes as I hold her close.

"One of my favourite places ever is to be in your arms.." she smiles and I hold her closer to me. "I love holding you" I say kissing her head gently. "I mean it you know... I really love you, so much" I can't help but grin. "I know.. I can see it when you look at me.. i love you so much too.." i see her grin too, we lay like this in each other's arms until we both fall to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.2K 1.4K 19
Before they were casted together on Fifty Shades of Grey, Dakota Johnson and Jamie Dornan were just two people brought together by fate. And after t...
48.3K 321 5
***FREE SAMPLE***If looking for a unique no holes' barred contemporary #Damie relationship with #LoveScenes so hot they scorch the page and draw you...
18.1K 528 33
Six years later ... Ryan Kavenaugh became the world's most famous, soccer player and he is the best ... Fame, money, power, extravagant parties and...
So Much More By M

Fanfiction

54.7K 1.4K 30
Dakota Johnson was just a young actress trying to do her job while also hiding her feelings for her married co-star Jamie Dornan; and she did just th...