Damie (Dakota Johnson & Jamie...

By FiftyShadesDakota_x

Hi!! So, I started writing this story when I was going through a hard time, it really helped me distract myse... More

Introduction
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Part 107
Part 108
Part 109
Part 110
Part 111
Part 112
Part 113
Part 114
Part 115
Part 116
*IMPORTANT MESSAGE*
Part 117
Part 118
Part 119
Part 120
Part 121
Part 122
Part 123
Part 124
Part 125
Part 126

Part 5

3.1K 67 7
By FiftyShadesDakota_x

Thank you so much for all the love you send me about this comment!! Especially about my first ever written mature scene, they'll be plenty more of them I'm sure ;)

*Dakota's POV*

I wake with a bit of a start, I look at the clock to see it's only 8:35AM. I turn over to realise I'm not in my own bed, or room, and there's a beautiful man laying next to me breathing softly. I grin sleepily watching him sleep, recalling the night before.

He really made love to me last night. Something we have both wanted for so long.. My grin gets bigger and I roll onto my stomach and rest my head in both my hands so I can watch him sleep.

I place a gentle kiss on his chest over his heart, I just can't help myself. He stirs a bit and I kiss him again, his collarbone this time. Jamie lets out a breath and opens his eyes to meet my gaze.

"Good morning" I grin, playing with his fingers that rest on his stomach. "Morning" he grumbles and this tells me he isn't much of a morning person, it makes me giggle.

"You seem full of energy this morning" he eyes me warily as if I'm up to no good. "I had a lovely evening last night and I feel relaxed and refreshed today. You sure know how to treat a girl to a good time, Dornan" I smile shyly, leaning up to kiss him gently.

"It's good to know" He grins back at me whilst stroking my hair out of my face. He leans over and our lips meet. There's that spark again, it's constantly around us.

I tangle my hands in his hair and push him onto the bed, moving so I'm straddling him. His hands run down my back and over my bum, he squeezes both cheeks making me moan slightly. I start to grind slowly against him, feeling him harden almost instantly.

We pull away for air and his mouth moves down to my neck, kissing and sucking gently. "Jamie, no bites.." I groan, moving one of my hands to Jamie's erection, using my hand to tease him, moving it back and forth along it.

I use my hand to guide him through my folds, gasping as he fills all of me. I push back all the way and sit up, my hands resting on his chest for support. I gaze at him as we move, he pushes against me hard, I drop my head back and moan loudly.

He grips my hips as he guides me faster up and down him, his eyes are closed and his head pushed back. Seeing him like this, so wrapped up in me, tips me over the edge and I come around him.

"Fuck.." he tilts his hips up and comes inside me, with me. I collapse onto his chest, my hands resting against his arms. We lay like this forever until he goes to pull out of me slowly, causing me to let out a slight moan.

"I just can't get enough of you.." I giggle shyly, lifting my head to make eye contact with him, he strokes my cheek with his thumb and leans over to kiss me gently.

"I can't get enough of you either" he mumbles against my lips causing me to grin. I roll from off him and tuck myself into his side, wrapping my leg over his. "What are your plans today? I don't want to keep you from anything"

"Think I just want to lay here all day with my girl" he strokes my naked back gently. For some reason his comment makes me feel all giddy inside and gives me butterflies. "Your girl?" I lift my head to meet his gaze.

"my girl" he nods, running his index finger down my nose making me scrunch my face up as he chuckles. "I think I like the sound of that" I giggle shyly and tuck myself into his side again, my hand resting over his chest where his heart is.

——-
We lay chatting and talking for what feels like ages. Jamie strokes his hand through my hair repeatedly, it even made me nod back off to sleep once or twice. It's now 12:00 in the afternoon, Jamie's flicking through the tv channels and I'm still tucked nice and warmly into his side.

I yawn and he chuckles "what's funny?" I narrow my eyes at him, lifting my head to look at him. "You. How can you still be tired after a night's sleep and two naps?" He raises his eyebrows. "Because you tired me out with last night's shenanigans and this morning!" I nudge him as I sit up and stretch.

"Hmmm, I like tiring you out" he laughs and I giggle with him as I climb out of his bed and put his shirt from last night on. "Well I'm hungry now so to make up for you making me tired you can cook me food" I smile sarcastically at him, grab his shirt from last night and put it on before wandering off to the en-suite bathroom to use his toilet.

After I wash my hands, I walk back to the bedroom and he's sat up putting some shorts on. "What do you want to eat?" He asks. "Hmmm, pancakes!" I grin patting my tummy.

"Pancakes it is" he grins back and goes to make the bed whilst I tidy away our clothes from last night. I fold my dress and pants and place them on his bed, leaving a mental note to pack them to take home.

"Is it okay if I shower?" I ask shyly, looking up to jamie as he stops to stand in front of me. "Silly, you don't have to ask.. of course you can" he slides his hands round my waist and I put my arms around his neck. "Thank you" I smile and kiss him, making it last. He pinches my bum gently as we pull away.

"I'm going to start cooking" he says as he walks into the en-suite bathroom. He opens a cupboard and reaches the top shelf. "Here's some fresh towels, just put them in the laundry bin when you've finished with them" he hands me them and I can't help my grin.

"You're such a gentleman.. now get out, I wanna shower" I pout, slapping his bum gently as he walks out the door. "Fine fine. I'll see you shortly" he closes the door and I put the shower on to warm up.

I gaze at my appearance in the mirror. My lips are swollen, my eyes are bright despite the bags under them, my 'just fucked' hair looks good for a change and I feel so full of energy and life. Jamie is already having a positive effect on me. I hope this lasts forever.

I decide to push my emotions and feeling to the back of my mind and I get into the shower, using his shampoo and conditioner .

Once I've washed my body and I'm done I wrap a towel around my head and one around me. I head back to his room to my bag and get my clothes out. I begin to get a little flustered when I realise I haven't packed my toothbrush. How can I be so stupid?! It's the most important thing!

I chew my bottom lip as I walk to the bathroom again, I grab Jamie's toothbrush and decide to use his. I walk back to the bedroom when I've cleaned my teeth, giggling to myself.

I slip my bra and clean underwear on, I slip into  my leggings and put my baggy white top that I tie at the side. I ruffle my hair with my other towel and put them both into the laundry bin.

I'm just packing last nights clothes into my bag when the smell of fresh pancakes fill my nose, making my stomach rumble.

I put my bag on the floor by his bed and decide to find him. Walking through to the kitchen I hear music playing from the speaker in his living room, and Jamie is softly singing to the song whilst flipping a pancake. I grin and decide to watch him for a few seconds.

"Mmm something smells delicious" I walk over and wrap my arms around him from behind, kissing his naked back several times. "They'll be ready soon. Are you ready to be amazed? I've been told my pancakes are out of this world" 

"I'm so ready!" I giggle sitting at the breakfast bar in front of one of the plates he's set out. Along with the plates there's a selection of toppings; we've got orange, sugar, a bowl of mixed berries, cinnamon, peanut butter, chocolate sauce, Maple syrup, whipped cream and freshly cooked bacon

He sets four pancakes on each plate and my mouth waters, they smell heavenly. "Help yourself to any of the topping" he says and I watch him take the maple syrup and loads his plate with bacon.

I decide to go for some berries and whipped cream. We eat them fairly fast, finding out that we're both just as hungry.

——-
"They were delicious! Thank you babe" I lean over and kiss his cheek, grabbing his plate and taking them away. "You're most welcome. Leave them I can do it" he answers as I start loading the dishwasher.

"I wanna help! It's okay" I giggle, turning the dish washer on when I've loaded everything into it. I feel Jamie wrap his arms around my from behind and nestle my neck at the side.

He kisses my neck softly and I lean my head to the other side so he can. "I'm going to shower, you can just make yourself at home, watch tv, whatever you wanna do" I don't know why, but his comment makes me smile widely. "Okay" I turn in his arms and kiss him gently.

——-
*Jamie's POV*
As I shower, I smile to myself thinking about me and Dakota, I can't believe she's finally mine! But she'll have to go soon... this thought makes me feel a little sad. I want her here all the time.

I try to stop my emotions as I get out the shower and change, I can't ask her to move in, it's way too soon.. but is it? We've known each other nearly five years? Just because we've only just slept together doesn't mean we don't know each other?

I stop my thoughts altogether and decide to go back to my girl, who I find laying on my sofa talking to someone on the phone. 'Oh mama, I've had the best time.. it's so good to be in someone's company, not just with Zep all the time." She sighs, I don't really want to interrupt her so I walk slowly into the kitchen, grabbing myself some water; I think she catches glimpse of me because she wraps up Her conversation on the phone.

"Mom, ill text you when I'm on my way to pick Zeppelin up okay? I have to go now.. love you too.. bye" she puts her phone on the side and sits up as I sit down. "Everything okay?" I ask, to which she nods and curls into my side instantly, I lean back and stroke my hand up and down her arm.

"Sure?" There's something wrong I can tell.
"I don't want to go home and be on my own again." She sighs. "You'll never be on your own, not really.. you'll have me.. just not there with you" my heart breaks for her but makes me wonder if she feels how I feel about her leaving.

"You could, stay with me for a few days?" She asks me quietly and I grin. "Okay" Kissing her hair gently as I nod. "Really?" She giggles, sounding shocked. Her giggle will always make my heart skip a beat.

"Yeah.. just tell me when you want to head back and I'll go pack a few bits, clothes and stuff" I place my hand on hers on my chest and entwine our fingers. "I'll make sure I pack my toothbrush though" I smirk nudging her. She looks at me shocked, before bursting into fits of laughter and I follow suit, laughing with her.

"I can't believe I forgot mine! What a dummy! Sorry for using yours" she covers her face, giggling. "Don't be sorry, i don't mind" I kiss her lips gently and she cuddles into me more.

Comments are appreciated as always!! Thank you :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 5.4K 46
Jamie and Dakota have always been close due to their roles in the fifty shades trilogy. Will Dakota finally tell Jamie how she really feels? Will Jam...
505K 17.9K 54
A Fifty Shades Fan-fiction! Destiny Langston has dealt with nothing but heartbreak her entire life, but she never let that define her as a person. Af...
48.3K 321 5
***FREE SAMPLE***If looking for a unique no holes' barred contemporary #Damie relationship with #LoveScenes so hot they scorch the page and draw you...
56.1K 2.4K 41
What was meant to be didn't happen and time passed on. Dakota and Jamie both gave it their best shot with other partners, but nothing quite measured...