Just Like Magic (Cedric Diggo...

By HarryPotterSaysHi

This story is not mine what so ever it's just a fanfiction I read that I liked that was on fanficion.net, and... More

Chapter 1: Comfort
Chapter 2: Nerves
Chapter 3: Caring
Chapter 4: Infatuation
Chapter 5: Jealousy
Chapter 6: Truth
Chapter 7: Honesty
Chapter 8: Hurt
Chapter 9: Changes
Chapter 10: Homesick
Chapter 11: Nightmares
Chapter 12: Expressions
Chapter 13: Revaltions
Chapter 14: Tough
Chapter 15: Interference
Chapter 16: Lies
Chapter 17: Disloyalty
Chapter 18: Need
Chapter 19: Joy
Chapter 21: Happiness
Chapter 22: Natural
Chapter 23: Worshipped
Chapter 24: Worry
Chapter 25: Revenge
Chapter 26: Hopeless
Chapter 27: Home
Chapter 28: Vain
Chapter 29: Weakness
Chapter 30: Separated
Chapter 31: Drunk
Chapter 32: Fire
Chapter 33: Luck
Chapter 34: Identical
Chapter 35: Wedding
Chapter 36: Cobwebs
Chapter 37: Splinched
Chapter 38: Rain
Chapter 39: Christmas
Chapter 40: Lovegood
Chapter 41: Twist
Chapter 42: Domino
Chapter 43: Brave
Chapter 44: Bliss

Chapter 20: Surprised

1K 42 0
By HarryPotterSaysHi

We made our way back downstairs and as we sat at the long dinner table it was all I could do to not look in Ron's direction. Just one connection with his eyes would surely send me into complete hysterics. Thankfully, Mr. Weasley started to say grace and I bent my head and closed my eyes realizing how thankful I was for everything I had in my life. Dinner was delicious as usual-Mrs. Weasley was an amazing cook. Afterwards all the kids went into the living room where Fred and George showed us various joke items they had created.

Harry wondered off at some point and I watched as Sirius followed him into one of the rooms. I felt good knowing Harry had someone with whom he could talk about his parents-someone who really knew Lily and James. The two of them were lost souls to the world and when we cleared Sirius' charges I knew Harry would move in with him and finally have a family outside of Ron and me.

When it was time for bed, Cedric walked me up to my room and kissed me chastely before turning around with a sly smile ghosting his lips. I wasn't entirely sure I could go the entire holiday without being with him. Becoming one. I craved him in a way that was almost unhealthy but I couldn't think of anyone I'd rather trust then Cedric. My heart was fully entrusted to him as was my soul.

Ginny was waiting in bed when I walked into the room. Her legs were pulled tightly to her chest and her eyes seemed to be puffy with tears. She looked up upon hearing my entrance and quickly rubbed at her eyes. I crossed the tiny room to her bed within seconds and wrapped my arms around her.

"What's wrong?"

She sniffed. "Harry. I just don't know why I try anymore."

"Because you like him. What's bringing all this on? Did something happen?"

"I overheard him talking with Ron about Cho Chang. He really fancies her."

Rather than lie to her I decided to tell her the truth. A few tears fell from her eyes but I saw a newfound strength take hold over her. If Ginny wanted to rid herself of her obsession with Harry this was what she needed to hear. Plus, if I was correct in my assumptions I'd say I wasn't the only one to begin a love story at the Yule Ball.

We talked for a while longer before sleep got the better of us and we both crashed on the tiny twin bed that Ginny slept on. My arms stayed around her tiny frame until morning but knowing that she would take comfort in my care for her was enough for me to forget the aches it brought to my body.
------------------------
Our holiday away from Hogwarts was passing pretty quickly but being cramped in Headquarters was enough to drive anyone mad. I had caught up on all my reading-school and otherwise-and was no left with nothing to do but admire Cedric's features. Not that I minded that much. Every now and again Cedric would catch me looking and wink towards me causing a blush to course through my entire body, heating me from the inside.

I needed to get out of this house and have my way with him.

This task was just about impossible with our safety being put at risk if we so much as crossed the threshold. The day before Cedric's parents had come to headquarter having finished their "mission" and now all that was missing was my Mum and Dad. I longed to see them but I knew I couldn't put them in that kind of danger. When an owl would come with a letter from them I'd run up to my room and enjoy the few precious moments I had being tied to them.

Today was New Year's Eve and the house was alight with preparations for the party. All of the Order was there and it was going to be a grand affair full with party dresses and dress robes for the men. I had a black dress that stopped mid-thigh and had a bow cinching it at the waist. The top was covered with sparkles and the bottom half was all ruffles. I colored my lips with a deep shade of pink and finished up my makeup before making my way downstairs.

I almost made it to the railing before Cedric abruptly grabbed me and pulled me into his room, shutting the door behind him. He was in black dress robes similar to the ones he wore at the Yule Ball. Staring at him I almost forgot the harsh way he pulled me in here. But, alas, my logic got the best of me. Sigh.

"Cedric! What's was all that for?" I whispered in a demanding tone.

He stalked towards me causing me to hit my back against the wall and Cedric placed his hands on either side of my head. His breath fanned across my face and if I hadn't been firm in my knowledge for this meeting my knees would've gave out.

"What do you say we skip the party?"

"Huh? And where exactly would you like us to hide out?"

"It's a surprise." He answered and when I was about to speak he added, "That my parents approved."

"Is it away from headquarters?"

He nodded. "Far away. We'll be safe though."

My arms crossed over my chest as I mulled over the idea. A night alone with Cedric looking dashing in his robes was perfection but I felt bad missing out on the party. The adults had gone to trouble making it beautiful for all of us and to just leave instead of enjoying it seemed rather rude. But with Cedric that close to my body which was craving him desperately making sweet promises was too good to pass up.

"Yes."

His nose ghosted along my neck. "Yes?"

"Take me wherever you want. As long as... it's safe."

"You'll always safe with me, Granger."

He placed a kiss at the nape of my neck and backed away from me taking my hand in his and leading me out of the room and down the stairs where the party was already beginning. We said our goodbyes and Cedric's parents led us to a vacant room.

"Be careful and stay... at the place." Mrs. Diggory pleaded.

"I want you two back no later than one. A minute later and we'll send reinforcements." Mr. Diggory added.

"We'll be safe. Thank you for this." Cedric smiled sweetly at his parents.

They hugged us one last time and then we stepped back still hand in hand.

"Ready?" When I nodded he smiled and I felt my body begin to pull. It was odd apparating and not knowing where we were headed. I was wary of my thoughts because I didn't want to put us in danger and have us ending up in a room full of death eaters.

My eyes were shut through the ride and when I finally felt us land I still didn't dare open them. I felt Cedric move in front of me and whisper in a low voice. I couldn't make out the spell but finally he kissed my forehead and when he moved away I opened one eye and then the other.

We were in a tiny cottage that was full of candles. The rooms were quaint filled with various items of furniture but the first one I noticed was the four poster bed that had rose petals scattered across the comforter. My hands cupped over my mouth as emotion wound up inside me.

"Cedric... how did you do all this?"

"My parents helped before they came. They knew we didn't get any time to be just us. I wanted to start the year the right way... with you."

He kissed me sweetly cupping my face in his hands. I let myself melt into the kiss, this moment, us. It radiated through me and elation was all I felt besides the love I held for him. We stood there basking in the moment and our kiss before he pulled away and poured us each a glass of champagne.

We spent the night playing foolish games and just being with each other. The fact that no one could interrupt us gave us a luxury we hadn't had in months-time. Finally, we could build to the moment and just be young again. All fear and responsibility was behind us and when it was nearing midnight Cedric walked me to the bed and laid me on the rose petals.

"You're beautiful, Hermione."

Cedric crawled over my body and kissed me. The kiss was slow and we took our time removing one another's clothing. He loved every part of me and fully worshipped me, as I him. We held out on climaxing saving that for when we truly couldn't hold out.

We told each other the immensity of our feelings and how overwhelming it was. It was happening all too fast and yet not fast enough. I already knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with Cedric and one day take his name as my own. In a time when danger surrounded us we had a safe haven. Together we could escape the trials that threatened our childhood and just be young and in love.

When he finally entered me we both moaned at the feeling of being finally joined. We moved slowly building up the moment. The countdown began on the television and I felt the familiar tug deep inside me and Cedric began to speed up his movements.

"I love you so much, Hermione."

I angled my hips to join his. "I love you, too. So much."

As the last few seconds dwindled down we climaxed together and collapsed on the bed. We kissed and finally when our need for oxygen overcame our need for each other we stared into each other's eyes never more thankful to be together.

"Happy New Year, Cedric." I breathed as my lips inched towards his.

"Happy New Year, Hermione."

And our lips met.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.9K 2.4K 28
Desdemona Humphries leads a rather unspectacular life. She's a great daughter, grand-daughter, and aunt. She helps her brother coach little league an...
41.8K 1.2K 25
Hyland Barnes, is not your normal Irish girl: A hunter, a Marine, an assassin Every single day, she looks into a mirror, and yells monster. She can m...
2M 112K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...