BTS WTHNARIOS

By min_nishi06

SCENARIOS OF BTS THAT COULD MAKE YOU SAY "WTH" More

INTRODUCTION🍉
BTS AS MOMS
THE STORY BEHIND DDAENG
"I HATE YOU"
"WAKE UP, _______IS HERE"
Sweet YOONGI
Halloween Night With Taekook Ft. Suga
Taekook "Wanna Know What's Funnier?"
"I Just Wanna Know"
If BTS weren't Idols, What Would They Be?
Yoonmin Is Sailing
" In My Heart"
BTS AS TYPES OF CHARACTERS IN MOVIES/DRAMA
"Who Are You"

BTS AS TYPES OF GHOSTS THEY WOULD BE

30 3 0
By min_nishi06

KIM SEOKJIN-

The mistress of an old mansion... The beautiful and rich madam who's been killed violently because of jealousy.. Haunts everyone who try to move to her mansion..

KIM NAMJOON-

The house builder who's been killed because of his own clumsiness... It is said that if anyone tries to continue building the house... Will be killed with the same way he's been killed...

SUGA-

He slept at the wrong place... He accidently fall asleep at the middle of a rail track. Been hit by a train.. Haunts the train station by making everybody feels sleepy...

JHOPE-

He was a happy clown and works at the circus.. All the kids love him but unfortunately he killed himself because his girlfriend broke up with him. Now, he haunts the circus and makes everyone feels depressed and kill themselves....

PARK JIMIN-

The sweetest ghost ever.. Casper the second.. Jungkook killed him.. But don't worry, this sweet ghost still loves him.. Will not hurt anybody but if you love jungkook... Than beware because he will haunt you for the rest of your life....

V-

The derp ghost... He derps to much until he's face was frozen and can't turn normal.. He was frustrated so he decides to join Hobie and killed himself... Everybody who saw him will be frozen because they will be shocked seeing Taehyung's derp face....

JUNGKOOK-

The most violent ghost ever existed... He's a serial killer but had been caught by the police... He's been hang to death at the prison because of his cruelness... Now, he haunts the prison and the police man who caught him.... He will never rest in peace...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

What the hell did I just wrote....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 1.6K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
41.2K 1.3K 18
18 year old Ymir grew up on the outskirts of a small Romanian village. On her 18th birthday she sought out to run away from home when things haven't...
409K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...
160K 5.8K 27
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !