i. MEDICINE harry styles...

By fleetwoodstevie

treat you like a gentleman. in which harry styles can't help falling in love with the boy the world thinks he... More

MEDICINE.
... cast;
... playlist;
... words on harry;
... warning/disclaimer;
... preface;
... part one;
i. "i saw this angel"
ii. "just let me know, i'll be out the door"
iii. "hope you're wearing your best clothes"
iv. 'two, three, four'
v. 'choose your words'
iii. GAMMA
iv. DELTA
v. EPSILON
vi. ZETA
vii. ETA
-part two;
viii. ALPHA
ix. GAMMA
x. DELTA
xi. EPSILON
xii. ZETA
xiii. ETA
xiv. THETA
xv. IOTA
xvi. KAPPA
xviii. MU
xix. NU
xx. XI
xxi. OMIKRON
xxiii. PI
xxiv. RHO
xxv. SIGMA
why there havent been any updates;
we back harries;

xvii. LAMBDA

703 31 8
By fleetwoodstevie

MARCH 14,      2018.
NEWS ARTICLE

[the following article was legitimately written by luria freeman for entertainment weekly on march 14, 2018, excluding mentions of adrian, which have been added in]

ew
WHY HARRY STYLES FANS AR CALLING HIS NEW SONG 'MEDICINE' A BI ANTHEM

Somebody alert Adam Rippon. Now might be an optimal time to revisit his crush on Harry Styles.

Tuesday night, during a stop in Paris, France, for his world tour, the original One Direction defector performed an unreleased song titled "Medicine," and the lyrics have had fans buzzing about whether the Brit is identifying as bisexual.

"The boys and the girls are here/ I mess around with him/ And I'm OK with it," Styles can be heard singing on a clip from the concert one fan shared with Twitter last night (below).

"the boys and the girls are here, i mess around with him, and i'm okay with it"
this is the new bi anthem, thank you harry styles pic.twitter.com/xh76WhnxMd

— ari the useless gay (@emptyskv) March 13, 2018

It wasn't long before others were praising the "Sign of the Times" artist for creating "the new bi anthem" and conducting their own amateur sleuthing.

HE DEFINITELY SAYS 'I'll treat you like a gentleman' at 0:24 YOU CANT CHANGE MY MIND https://t.co/flyNvR85qW

— jacklyn (@hardIiquorhs) March 13, 2018

Even South African-born Australian pop YouTuber-turned-pop-star Troye Sivan shared his excitement for the new track.

The performance of this song comes after the singer took the cover page of New World Magazine with model-activist Adrian Ingham. Following Styles' Paris show, the pair were photographed looking intimate, flaring dating rumours.

Representatives for Styles did not immediately respond to EW's requests for comment.

!!

NEWS ARTICLE

DailyMail
HARRY STYLES CAUGHT GETTING CLOSE WITH MALE MODEL

Harry Styles has been pictured serenading male model, Adrian Ingham, backstage of his Paris show.

For years and have speculated Harry Styles' sexuality, and he may have just confirmed it. After singing a new song title 'Medicine', which includes the lyrics "treat you like a gentleman", and "the boys and the girls are in/ I mess around with them/ and I'm okay with it", the Sign of the Times singer has been speculated to have begun a romantic relationship with Adrian Ingham.

Ingham is openly bisexual, and like Styles, a ferocious advocate for queer rights. The pair featured together for a ground-breaking editorial of New World Magazine, where they were photographed intimately. Now, Styles has been photographed getting very close with the model.

[picture. description: through a small gap, Harry is seen with his leg next to Adrian's shoulder (touching), playing the guitar. the pair are leaning into one another.]

Is this the inklings of our next celeb power couple? Tell us what you think of #hadrian in the comments.

!!

MESSAGE

disaster gay
[olly alexander]

can you please explain how and why hadrian is TRENDING bitch

baby addy
[adrian ingham]

i went to his concert, met with him after for like 30 mins. then he sang me a song. that was it.

oh

and he also came out properly to me but  you know

disaster gay
[olly alexander]

wHAT?

!!

MESSAGE

ben hardy
[ben hardy]

have i really already won?

adrian ingham
[adrian ingham]

nO.

!!

MESSAGES

ben
[ben whishaw]

I'll be around at 9.30 to pick you up, does that sound alright?

Ads
[adrian ingham]

yeah, that sounds good

ben
[ben whishaw]

Make sure to pack an overnight bag, just in case.

!!

— MESSAGES

harry styles
[harry styles]

Thanks for coming last night, hope you got home safe. H x

adrian
[adrian ingham]

no, thank you! it was amazing.

i got home just fine. where are you off to now?

harry styles
[harry styles]

Amsterdam

!!

MEMORY

"Labels are good, in some ways, but so restricting in others. I don't know, maybe I'm a hypocrite. I don't want a label, at least that's what I say, but I think sometimes it would be nice to fit in a definite group."

"I think it's just about trusting what your gut tells you. I thought I was gay when I was younger—I embraced that, for a while. But my gut told me I wasn't, not entirely anyway. It told me I was bi. Yeah, sure, it's more of a seventy-thirty situation, but it's bi no less. I know some people, though, like you in their views. A few of them go by queer. You know, apart of the community, not straight, but could be anything. They find it less restrictive—but it's all personal."

"I like queer. I'm queer. I'm a queer man. Yeah, I like it. It sounds right."

!!!

this story is broken and weird but i'm dedicated and in way too far oops

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

559 60 14
Follow Rose Lopez's blog about being Harry Styles' beard while shipping Larry and being a big 1D stan . . . oh and she works in a bakery!
37.1K 2.2K 22
ยป ๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š–๐š™๐š•๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ ยซ Cแดแด แด‡ส€ แดแด€แด…แด‡ ส™ส สŸแด€แด…ส แดษชsแด›แด€แด‹แด‡s. [ ษชษข แด€แด„แด„แดแดœษดแด›: @ladymistakes_ ] Louis didn't know how precious life was until he met someone who had...
327K 9.5K 31
What happens when the wide world famous star falls for a feminine boy?! Harry Styles. A boy who likes to dress in a pretty clothes that makes him fee...
38.4K 1.4K 43
0_0