Shut Up And Kiss Me (Klance)

By misspyknic

[MODERN AU] Good grades? Athlete Skills? Popular? The Ideal Guy? Yeah, Keith Kogane has all of those. But Lan... More

Prologue
Strawberry-Scented
Get This To You
Leave Me Alone
Please Help Me
Wait a Tick
Do Something
Who Do You Like
I Will Kill You
McClain, Lance McClain
Chicken Sandwich
Look For Advice

I Am NOT Gay!

250 10 4
By misspyknic

-Lance-

"Pfft, what?" 

Shiro suddenly chuckled. Bro, you do not understand! This is a life and death situation! Keith's probably going to kill me if he finds out I asked Shiro but that doesn't bother me! For some reason, I want to see Keith smile somehow. 

Wait, what?

"You're the one who gave me that strawberry-scented envelope right? With a confession letter inside?"

"I only handed it to you!" I argued.

Shiro wiped tears from his eyes and ha cracked his neck just fine. Cool guys have to really do this in front of lame - but debuting- guys like me. I really need to know who he likes so maybe I could get a chance with Allura and I could help Keith! "I'm actually going out with someone right now. Keith doesn't know." Shiro said, guilty and biting his lips. "I wanted to tell him myself, but I think he won't accept it." He added. I punched Shiro's shoulders.

"Come on man! You have to tell your brother! He's gonna accept whomever you're dating-- be it a cool, white-haired lady i totally have the hots for!" I exclaimed and Shiro smiled. "You're a bright young guy." He said. Sheesh, he talks like a dad. "'Course I am!" I said grinning. I am very weak to compliments! I feel myself burning up because of it. "I really don't know why you're so worked up wanting to know who my lover is." Shiro told me, all serious and nervous. I could tell because he was a little fidgety.

"It's because my friend likes you and also you have to stop hiding it from Keith!" I exclaimed and he laughed. "Maybe...I'll-I'll tell him later." Shiro said and gave me a pat on the head. It somehow made me comfortable, like I have a big brother who is totally out of my league to depend on. "You are a good guy, Lance. Having you around Keith is nice." He said and adjusted his belt around his waist like a proud dad ready to fight.

"Alright! I'm gonna tell him about Adam!" He exclaimed.

"Yeah! Go tell him about Ada--! WHAT?!"

Shiro put a big grin on his face and laughed. "I guess I shouldn't have said their name," He said and scratched his head. "My bad." He mumbled and I just froze there, speechless. Wait til Keith hears about this one! "Lance uh, please do not tell Keith about this first, I want him to hear it from me." He said so intensely I nodded immediately. "I can only imagine his reaction, but I probably shouldn't!" I told him, hiding my agitation.

Shiro slumped down and let out a big sigh. "It's not normal to date another guy, I know. Keith will not probably talk to me for a month or so, but I hate hiding stuff from my little brother. He thinks I just have a crush, but we're really dating. It's tough." He said and I shook my head. "Who said it's not normal? Humans have emotions and regardless of who receives the other end of our feelings, should it matter?" I told him, trying to make him feel a little better about himself. Actually, no one has to feel miserable just because society made them feel that way. I also want Keith to know that. "If it's you, I guess I can leave Keith in your hands." I chuckled nervously. Nope, nope nope! I am NOT gay!

Shiro stood up and stretched his arms high up. He really looks mature for his age. When will I get to be like that? "Well! I will invite Adam over to my house tomorrow and introduce him to Keith. I think everything will be just fine." Shiro said and said his goodbye to me. I really don't think it would go that smoothly and things will probably be messy, but I am out of that conversation! I have done my part so Keith better do his!

--

1 day later

I woke up to the buzzing of my phone at exactly 6 am in the morning. It was Keith, calling.

"Hey-lo?"

"YOU BASTARD, I AM GOING TO KILL YOU." He shouted and then hung up.

I returned to sleep, and dreamt about my final days on earth. Well Lance McClain, you had a good run.

------
took longer than expected

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109 0 20
Lance McClain always thought that he hated Keith Kogane with every fiber of his being. They were supposied rivals back in their Garrison days, and th...
1K 26 13
Lance McClain, a world famous figure skater, meets Keith Kogane, a hockey player for the Alteans. What could go wrong when Keith walks into the ice r...
360K 12.7K 21
Keith Kogane. He works in a small Diner along with his older brother Shiro and younger sister Pidge. When his sister is chosen at random to meet a pr...
102K 4.7K 61
[COMPLETED] (Klance Superhero/Villain AU) Lance McClain and Keith Kogane both have their secrets. Lance pursues a life of crime through his secret i...