Filled With Fire ✔️

By KayeM0412

A young, not so young tiger hybrid is pulled into her brothers' bullshit because of a certain doppelgänger an... More

Epigraph
The Oncoming Storm
"Ever Heard Of The Mikaelsons?"
"Baby Brother Did Something Stupid. Again."
"That Was So Badass."
"I'll Put That Twerp In A Death Box..."
"Why Are You Naked?"
So, There...
"Trust Me, Babe, It Does Wonders."
"Pussy Mouthed Mother Fucker."
"You Sexy Piece Of Hot Male Ass!!"
"Blonde British Bitchy Bombshell."
"What The Fuck Did I Just Say?"
"I've Had A Lot Of Bad Dates."
"Ooo, Little Mikaelson Baring His Teeth At Me..."
"I Love My Teddy Bear."
The Oncoming Witch
"It Was Just That One Time!!"
"I Have A Jar Of Unicorn Blood."
"I'll Have A Piece Of That."
"Must Be In My Other Bra."
"Something's Gonna Happen To Me."
"Gooey Mess Of Blood And Guts."
The Oncoming Archangel
"You Wanna Deal With Teeth And Claws."
The Oncoming Hunters
"Did You Sleep With My Sister?!"
"I Would Kill For Her."
"What's A Bruise Or Two, Hmm?"
"Are You Really My Big Brother?"
The Oncoming Lady
"Calm Your Tits, You Son Of A Bitch."
"I'm Looking For A Sam Winchester?"
"You Will Always Have Me, Elizabelle."
"And When Do I Ever Listen?"
"I Will Have My Husband's Head."
"In Total Control Of Herself."
"How The Hell Are You Still Alive!?"
"She Is A Creature Of Chaos."
The Oncoming Uncle
"You Killed My Son."
Are You Ready?
And so it begins...

"Hello, City Morgue."

27.6K 975 270
By KayeM0412

sixteen

Tempest was softly snoring away on her bed, drool coating her pillow while an unimpressed, blue haired metamorphmagus stood right there beside her king sized bed with his arms crossed. He glanced at the door and leaning on the doorframe was a smirking Damon.

After Teddy had gotten the Tiger Hybrid in her bed last night, he had trudged back downstairs and he and Damon then went out to get drunk with Alaric the history teacher. He's a cool bloke. And now the Salvatore had another drinking buddy.

"I dare you to do it," The black haired vampire grinned impishly.

Teddy rose an eyebrow, "That a challenge?"

"It's a dare, Ted," The Salvatore's grin widened and then it mirrored on the metamorphmagus's face.

The blue haired man grabbed the edge of the purple sheet that was entangled in Tempest's legs with both hands. She was gripping a corner of it in one of her's and the other was in her messy red hair.

"She'll probably kill me after this, you know that right?" Teddy whispered as he got closer.

"Nah. I'll slip you some blood before she does."

Damon got a deadpan look in return.

"Then my godfather would kill me."

The oldest Salvatore shrugged and smirked deviously, "You'd always have me."

Teddy rolled his eyes, before planting his feet. He took a deep breath and...

"MOTHERFUCKER!!!!"

Damon and Teddy burst out laughing and tripped over one another to get down the stairs, out of the house.

Tempest was now ass up on the ground, pissed.

The blue haired wizard had ripped her blanket out from under her, sending her flying.

"Fucking fanny farts," The redhead growled to herself, glaring at the empty doorway, "Just wait till I get my hands on them."

:3

Tempest snapped her bubblegum as she trudged towards the Mikaelson Mansion, a skip her step, excited for today. She was taking her Original bestie out for drinks. And maybe cause a little chaos.

Her head was filling with ideas to get back at Teddy and her brother. The redhead wasn't really surprised that the two got along so well. They could both annoying assholes.

She flung the doors wide open and walked in with a sly smirk on her face to find the Mikaelson getting all tailored and manicures.

"You went after the doppelganger!" Klaus shouted at Bekah.

Both she and Kol were about to answer when Tempest yelled, "What?! Without me? Bitch, we were friends, I thought we did everything together!!"

The redhead then burst into fake tears.

The male Mikaelsons had no idea what to do. There was a strange crying female in their home, what the hell were they supposed to do?

But Rebekah.

The blonde sped over and started to comfort her like she was panicked to lose her best friend. Her only friend.

Until the Tiger started to laugh, full on, belly grabbing laughing, "I got you, bitch!"

Kol and Finn, Elijah and Klaus, sucked in a breath thinking that Tempest had just said her last words after insulting their sister.

But instead, Rebekah started laughing too.

"Oh Temper Tantrum, I hate you so much!" the blonde said as she hugged the redhead tightly, "I've missed you!" Then she looked worried and sounding like a little, "You haven't replaced me gave you?"

"Never. I mean," Tempest made a thoughtful expression while Rebekah pouted, "I made some friends, but none compared to you."

Bekah blinked away some tears. And hugged the Tiger again. Never in her long life had she ever had been able to keep a friend, because she was either daggered and they forgot about her. Or Klaus killed them anyway.

Speaking of which...

The Mikaelson sister slowly turned to Klaus who had an amused expression on his face, "Don't you hurt her. You have no idea what she can do."

"Yeah!" Tempest smirked, "I have friends in high places."

Her smirk was sly and secretive, before her eyes lit up, looking back to her Blonde British Bitchy Bombshell, "I got something for you."

The redhead pulled out a red hard candy, "Suck on this for a minute, then open your mouth."

The Mikaelson brothers were completely surprised to see their baby sister comply. She never listened to anybody.

Kol then looked to Tempest with a smirk, "Tell me how handsome, I am."

"My sweet psychotic pumpkin, I may be half vampire, but you can't compel me, because I'm more of a Tiger than anything. I'm embracing it. Living it. And loving every single moment."

He pouted and narrowed his eyes at her, "Nice right hook you got."

"Was my left, but thanks."

Klaus then grabbed her attention, "What do you mean embracing it?"

"On my birthday month which is..." Temper rolled her eyes around in her head because she had actually forgotten.

Maybe hitting her head this morning had fucked with her in more ways than one.

"December!" The redhead snapped her fingers, "December, I go for a run in the Amazon of 31 days. I pity any tourists that get lost in those trees... I think I've made a name for myself actually."

The Wolf Hybrid looked impressed, as did his brothers and Tempest turned back to Rebekah who was by now, just finishing the lolly.

She grinned at the blonde, "Now open your mouth."

Rebekah did and immediately a giant roar escaped. She slapped her hands over mouth and looked wide-eyed at Tempest.

The boys looked startled too, while the redhead looked at her with a smug smile and shaking with laughter, "Now you can roar like me, Bitchy Bekah."

The Original sister looked to her brother and grinned behind her hands. She let loose at her brothers, just getting rid of all that weight off her shoulders to make them squirm in fear.

If only for a minute or two.

Pretty soon, she was squealing with happiness and jumping up and down, holding her best friend, who held out a bag the size of a baseball, "Now that's the one that makes you sound like a lion, then there's an elephant one, a monkey one and a train one. I think there's more, but I haven't tried them"

Tempest leaned in to whisper in Rebekah's ear, even though she knew her siblings could hear her, "You don't have to share," Which made the blonde giggle.

Suddenly her phone went off, the ringtone being...

Captain Deadpool...

Just before she answered, the redhead gave Bekah the most serious expression that the Original had ever seen on her best friend, "You are watching that movie."

"Hello City Morgue, you kill 'em, we chill em'. How can I help you today?"

Rebekah facepalmed and Klaus snorted.

'Temp, where are you?' It was Teddy.

"You really wanna know, cause I owe you a good ass whooping."

'It was Damon's idea.'

A loud 'hey!' was heard in the background.

"I'm with some friends who appreciate me for me and would never throw me out of my-"

'Oh, cut the bullshit you've done it me plenty of time.'

"....Your point?"

He sighed, 'Look we got you a dress.'

"What the fuck for?!"

'There's a ball going on at the Mikaelsons's tonight.'

Temper turned her head to give a death glare at Bekah who bit her lip with a sheepish look.

"What colour is the dress?"

'Green.'

"Do I fucking look like Princess fucking Fiona to you?!"

'...well... you kick ass like she does...'

"I'll get my own dress, you goddamn twot waffle."

Tempest hung up and gave her best friend a dramatic, exasperated huff, "Really?" She then stomped her foot and whined with a pout, "I hate dresses."

Rebekah was about to say something when the hairs on the back of Temp's neck rose.

"Niklaus."

Her voice made the Tiger want to shudder.

Mama Mikaelson was standing on the balcony and even though she'd called for her son to come with her, her eyes stayed on Tempest.

She and Klaus left and Finn sped over to the redhead. Tempest felt kinda comforted by his presence, he just had that fatherly vibe. Which was really weird, to be honest.

"You should go. I am not sure what my mother wants with you, but I am positive it is not good." The oldest Original whispered low enough for only her to hear.

She nodded and looped her arm through Rebekah.

"Later, Gramps!" Tempest nodded at Finn, "I'm taking Granny out for drinks."

A bunch of chuckles followed behind her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

259K 8K 39
After being saved by his brother only for him to give up himself to the hybrid, Damon couldn't help blaming himself for his brother's despair. Wha...
250K 10.5K 36
Where a bored fairy leaves her homeland to travel around the human world. To learn new things and have adventures. Which she will and much more... Va...
22.6K 763 17
"You know that she's a vampire now? So, she remembers who you are? It's been over a year, Klaus. She doesn't love you. You can't actually think that...