When I Met you: MEWTWO X ASH

By Ginersnap2010

"He's not a saint from above, but perhaps all Mewtwo needs is some love." When ash sacrifices himself to stop... More

Prolog
Chapter 2: A spark of LOVE
Chapter 3: THERE WAS SOMETHING THERE THAT WASN'T THERE BEFORE.
Chapter 4 : WI'LL GET HIM BACK
Chapter 5: The cold heart melts
Chapter 6: I Miss them
Chapter 7 : The reason I don't like being called beautiful
Chapter 8: Arecus Help the Outcasts
Chapter 9: The date
Chapter 10: The Return
Chapter 11: The Relapse
Chapter 12: The dungeon
Chapter 13: The return Of Nurse Joy?!
1K VIEWS !!!!!!
Chapter 14 : The Pure Heart Snaps
Chapter 15: SERVING THE QUEEN
Chapter 16: The battle
Chapter 17: The choice
Chapter 18: Honey moons, lemons, and transformations
Chapter 19 : The pregnancy (AKIA ) THE WRATH OF ASH!!!
Chapter 20 : TWINS?!
Chapter 21: 3 years latter
Chapter 24: 6 years latter
Chapter 25 : When Mommy's gone and daddy's watching
Chapter 26: The play date
2K VIEWS!!!
Chapter 27: Mommy's home and the baby is a coming!
Chapter 28 : The birth of Gabe and Harou
Ideas ? and Sequel?
Sequel
it's out !

Chapter One: I'm a Prisoner But I'm Also Prince.

8K 98 67
By Ginersnap2010

After watching them disappear, Ash collapsed on the ground. The last thing he heard was Mewtwo laughing.

(TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU  BY ME)

        Ash woke up on something soft he turned to realize he was in a bed, who knows where in a comfortable robe, though he guessed that Mewtwo had something to do with this. He relaxed in the bed and waited to see what he'll do to him.

        Mewtwo's pov: " Once that human loves me.. he won't be willing to hurt me or stop me from taking over the world! Also, I'll even get a mate in the process!  " I laugh while saying this. I used my powers to see what he was doing "Hmm he does look good without those stupid child-like clothes."

         I decided that I should make myself known to the human, what was his name? Oh, that's right it's Ash. I   appeared at his bed making him jump in surprise. I felt a smirk rise on my face as I take in his legs and how skinny and smooth they are. Sexy! I think I looked up only to have to doge 500 pillows, they might have been pillows. However, not even I can doge that boy's aim. 

" What are you looking at?!" he yelled 

"Nothing just your hips," I say while gluing my eyes to his feminine-like hips "By the way nice butt." 

         However I should have expected that was me being a pervert, in my defense it was a nice butt, now on with my tale. <TWACK>  I felt a sharp pain when he slapped me, however, I deserved it. 

"PERVERT!!" His face went all red guess no one ever complimented his butt before. 

"Ah!!!!!!" I yelped as he threw another pillow.

"Okay, I'm sorry, I get it you are scared out of your mind. And you worried about what I am going to do to you, and talking about your butt was a bit too far."

"You think!" he yells.

"However I'm not going to do anything to you, I was wondering if you would like some food and a new pair of clothes. "I said in a calm voice.

I watched as he relaxed a bit.

"SO, You, ARE, NOT, GOING, TO, DO, ANYTHING, TO, ME???!!!"

"Nope," I respond.

"Okay, that was not what I was expecting," he replied. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.2K 934 21
#1 in Pearlshipping - November 2020 Ah, High School...where memories are made, hearts are broken, and dreams come true. Even in the Pokemon world, th...
247 11 11
Azaria has transformed over the summer. She is no longer that shy and timid girl but is now confident in her identity. She is 18, and it is senior ye...
13.4K 219 50
" ah I see you have met my son~!" M2 " YOUR WHAT~!?" Misty " Stupid humans...." M2 " hey~! That's my friend your talking about~!" ash " hen.you reall...
83.1K 2K 54
This is the story of what happens after Ash wins the Masters Tournament. All our heroes attend a celebration in honor of the new Monarch. What will h...