𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐒 ➳ �...

By honeyyong

" taeyong is a robot that is infected with a little virus that we like to call love " ➳ [kim doyoung + lee ta... More

WELCOME
00
01
02
03
04
05
06
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31

07

5.4K 393 631
By honeyyong

SEVEN
🧬

Donghyuck peeked out of his room, it was midnight so he wanted to see if Johnny would go to the lab.

But he didn't leave his office which didn't surprise Donghyuck. Taeyong was missing so there was nothing to work on.

Donghyuck walked out of his room and to Johnny's office that lit up the dark hallway.

He hoped Johnny would be asleep though. Johnny may seem to be a very kickback and relax type of person but there was no denying the fact he was often busy.

He peeked through the gap of his office, he was going to enter but he saw Johnny pacing around the room stressfully, with the phone in his hand.

He kept mumbling to himself, Donghyuck tried to get at least a smallest bit of information.

Finally, Johnny sighed and looked at his phone. "What could be so bad?" He asked himself,

Then he groaned, "Everything, Johnny. Everything about him is terrible," He answered his own question.

Donghyuck knocked on the door, "Can I come in?" He asked,

Johnny smiled and sat on the couch, "Why not?" He replied with a soft smile.

Donghyuck entered with a slight bounce in his steps, his presence lighting up the entire room in less than a second.

Or maybe it was just Johnny that thought he was the joy of his life.

"Something bothering you?" Johnny asked, wrapping an arm over Donghyuck's shoulder.

"No, I just wanted to see what you were up to," Donghyuck replied, his feet kicking the air.

"Don't worry, bug. I'm just going through a couple of school work," Johnny lied,

Donghyuck frowned. Johnny knew that he was already caught lying when he saw that frown.

"Were you going to call someone? You don't have to lie to me, I'm 17. I'm going to be an adult soon there is nothing I can't handle!" Donghyuck puffed his chest out in pride, going how mighty he was.

Johnny burst into giggles. "Yeah, yeah, whatever you say." He replied,

"What? I'm serious!" Donghyuck whined with a pout, smacking Johnny playfully.

Johnny only smiled softly, Donghyuck already knew what that had meant.

"Hey, stop going through your 'proud parent' feels," Donghyuck pushed Johnny away, looking away from the older.

"I'm not! I really am not!" Johnny said, hugging Donghyuck tightly to get the younger to look at him.

Soon, Johnny pulled away and stared at his phone again. He didn't want to avoid Donghyuck's question.

"I was going to call someone," Johnny paused before he continued. "But, I don't know if I should,"

"Why not?" Donghyuck asked, scooting closet to Johnny.

Johnny didn't want to answer. He didn't want Donghyuck to know about him. It was best if Donghyuck never knew he existed, he never deserved to anyway.

"Just someone that can help us with Taeyong," Johnny cringed at the word, 'help,'. He never did anything for Taeyong, not that he would help them now.

"Then call him! Don't you want to help uncle Taeyong?" Donghyuck asked but judging by Johnny's reaction, it probably wasn't as easy as that.

"Yeah but.. He's not the best person in the world," Johnny answered, he grimaced at having to think about him.

Donghyuck was quiet for a moment. He wanted to ask who this person was but Johnny probably wouldn't like that. He could tell that Johnny already hated having to speak about him.

"In my opinion, I don't think you let your personal feelings for someone get in the way of helping uncle Taeyong," Donghyuck advised, patting Johnny's shoulder.

Johnny pondered about those words then he answered, "You're right. I just wanted to ask him a question anyway,"

Donghyuck stood up, "I'll give you some privacy," He said and left the room once he received a nod from Johnny.

"Hyuck," Johnny called out gently as he stood up from the couch as well.

"Yeah?" Donghyuck looked over his shoulder before he left the room.

"Please, please, please go back to your room immediately, okay?" Johnny said, making Donghyuck feel bad about his plans to eavesdrop.

"Okay, don't worry." Donghyuck replied, leaving the room and going into his bedroom immediately.

He saw Johnny checking if he really had gone to his bedroom or not through a small gap from his door.

When Johnny was sure, he went back into his office. Donghyuck snuck out and placed a small microchip then quickly tip-toes back into his room.

He turned on his watch and linked it to the microchip so he was able to listen to the conversation.

Johnny sighed and gathered all he courage he had.

Finally, he gave him a call.

Donghyuck gulped as he set up the watch.

Audio [ON/OFF]
Subtitle [ON/OFF]

??: Hello~
??: Long time no talk, Johnny!
JN: Wish I had another choice.
??: Ouch. That hurt.
JN: I won't take much of your time. I just wanted to ask you a question.
??: Oh~ mysterious
JN: Did you take Taeyong?
??: [ LAUGHS ]
JN: I don't think there's anything funny here.
??: Right, sorry.
??: Okay, I'll tell you if I have him or not but I have one condition.
JN: Stop screwing around.
??: Apologise.
[ SILENCE ]
JN: Apologise?
??: You heard me loud and clear, Johnny. You were mean to me and it hurt my feelings.
JN: Are you serious?
??: [ LAUGHS ] Of course not but I still want an apology.
JN: You don't deserve an apology!

Donghyuck was startled when he could hear Johnny's yell from his bedroom.

JN: You don't deserve anything. You were the reason Taeyong was getting hurt, the reason why he was constantly on the run! You were the reason he was in that accident, you didn't even show up when he was dying! He was nothing but a toy to you!
??: Hey, I loved Taeyong but that's how love works. Eventually, you fall out of it.
JN: You don't love him! You're just a piece of shit!
??: Yet he was dumb enough to fall for me.
JN: I regret calling you in the first place, I never shouldn't have.

Donghyuck guesses the phone call had ended when silence was heard. He gulped and stood up from his bed.

Johnny ended the call and dumped his phone onto the couch, "I'm such an idiot," He said to himself. He completely let his personal feelings into the conversation.

He sat on the couch with his head in his hands, trying to remain as calm as possible.

But in the end, tears fell from his eyes.

Donghyuck's heart broke when he heard Johnny sob. Should he walk in? Would it only make Johnny angry?

He picked up the microchip on the ground and shoved it into his pocket then walked in.

"Are you okay?" Donghyuck asked, approaching Johnny hesitantly.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just a little stressed out," Johnny wiped his tears again, not wanting to cry in front of Donghyuck.

"Why are you still up?" Johnny asked, he was trying to distract himself from the phone call earlier.

"I went to the bathroom and I wanted to drop in and say goodnight before I went to bed.." Donghyuck replied, not all of it was entirely false so it wasn't hard for him to lie.

"Ah, you don't have to," Johnny ruffled the younger's hair.

Donghyuck decided not to ask about the phone call. Instead, he got on one knee and hugged Johnny.

"I love you," He said, hugging the older tightly. He bit his lip, trying to control himself from crying.

"I'm sorry, Hyuck. I'm so sorry," Johnny sobbed, hugging the younger one.

"It's okay," Donghyuck hugged Johnny back. Luckily, he was able to hold back his tears.

"It's okay."

🧬

"Did you hear that?" He said, putting his phone down onto the table and leaning back into the velvet couch.

"Well, obviously." The other answered, asking one of the servants to bring him a glass of wine.

"Then? What are we still waiting for? If we find him, we'll score a fortune," He beamed, standing up from the couch due to excitement.

"Are you seriously making us look for a dead guy?" He said, snatching the wine glass from the servant.

"He's not dead, I've said this a million times already." The younger rolled his eyes and poured a glass for himself.

"The thing is.." He walked towards the desk of the older, pressing his gloved hands onto the desk,

"You can just give me 2 days, I'll find him," He continued with a smirk.

"Or.." Within a second, he pulled out his knife and was already on the desk with the knife against the older's neck.

"I'll dethrone you early," He smirked, pressing the knife deeper into his skin.

"Fine, I'll give you a week if you need. If we don't find him, can we finally shut up about Taeyong?" The older asked, raising his hand in defeat.

"Lovely," The younger smirked, withdrawing his knife as his fingers gracefully wrapped around the glass of wine.

"I think 2 days is all I need, though." He pulled away from the older and sipped the wine.

"More likely. After all, you are the elite of our team,"

"Yuta."

🧬

i love nakamoto yuta thank you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.7K 3.2K 25
𝘉𝘢𝘣𝘺 𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘓𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘐𝘵 - 𝘑𝘢𝘦𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘨 " 𝘸𝘪𝘱𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘱𝘪𝘥 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘳𝘬 𝘰𝘧𝘧 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 " " 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺...
74.5K 3.6K 17
Lee Taeyong, who suffered from a rare disorder meet a Jung Jaehyun in a place where he considered as hell. ==•• started : 05 / 20 status : completed ...
19.8K 852 17
"I'll make sure they can't hurt you anymore." Taeyong transfers to a new school after a traumatic summer, where he meets Doyoung. Time only tells wha...
209K 10.1K 34
Ft. NCT's Kim Doyoung Close your eyes for a moment and take a deep breath. Breathe. Doctors, some are in it for the money while others just want to...