A cup of you (Michaeng / Comp...

By S7ven-

Please stay tuned and follow the story. Leave a comment or leave your suggestion for the story. I would love... More

Chapter 1: "Mina"
Chapter 2: "Yeri"
Chapter 3 "Nine"
Chapter 4 "Mafia"
Chapter 5 "Chaeyoung"
Chapter 6 "I like her"
Chapter 7 "Push"
Chapter 8 "Pull"
Chapter 9 "Like Ooh Ahh"
Chapter 10 "Work"
Chapter 11 "I like you"
Chapter 12 "Cold"
Chapter 13 "Confession"
Chapter 14 "Us"
Chapter 15 "Last of you"
Chapter 16 "Twice"
Chapter 17 "Missed"
Chapter 18 "First"
Chapter 19 "Second"
Chapter 20 "Third"
Chapter 21 "Fourth"
Chapter 22 "Fifth"
Chapter 23 "Melting"
Chapter 24 "Eye Eye Eyes"
Chapter 25 "녹아요"
Chapter 26 "Call"
Chapter 27 "Tiger"
Chapter 28 "Someone like me"
Chapter 29 "Beast - 1st week"
Chapter 30 "One month"
Chapter 31 "Forget"
Chapter 32 "Too late"
Chapter 33 "Crumbs"
Chapter 34 "It's Mina"
Chapter 35 "Revelation"
Chapter 36 "Rooftop"
Chapter 37 "Insomnia"
Chapter 38 "Perseverance"
Chapter 39 "Let her go"
Chapter 40 "Time"
Chapter 41 "Rosé"
Chapter 42 "Jealousy"
Chapter 43 "Girls"
Chapter 44 "Obsess"
Chapter 45 "I'll wait"
Chapter 46 "Recovered"
Chapter 47 "Anew"
Chapter 48 "Lost world"
Chapter 49 "Rekindle"
Chapter 50 "Troubled"
Chapter 52 "Japan"
Chapter 53 "Kazoku"
Chapter 54 "Wedding"
Chapter 55 "A cup of you"
Appreciation post

Chapter 51 "Mood"

6.7K 223 42
By S7ven-

{Previously:

"Mina." Chaeyoung held Mina's wrist, she was sure something was wrong.

"I'll let you know if I need anything." Mina gave a quick kiss on Chaeyoung's cheeks before leaving. }

Chaeyoung was walking all over her apartment. She was worried on why Mina won't contact her after the calls and messages she have attempted. She glances at the clock for who knows how many times now. It was already midnight and still 0 replies from her.

It sucks that she have to call other people just to know where she is,

"Tzuyu."

[Yeah?]

"Is Mina with you?"

[I think she's with Jihyo unnie. We have parted ways earlier. Try to call her.]

"Thank you."

Chaeyoung sat on the couch, holding her nape and bending it from side to side.

[Chaeyoung ah.]

"Y-yeah. Is Mina with you?"

[She should be there in a minute.]

"I see, I see. Thank you, sorry to bother."

[No worries.]

Then Chaeyoung heard the lock beeps. It should be Mina now.

"Why aren't you returning my calls?!" Chaeyoung furiously stood up and eyed the person from the living room.

"Not now, I'm tired." Mina coldly replied, removing her shoes carelessly and walking pass at Chaeyoung's sight.

"Maybe try to tell me what's wrong?!" Chaeyoung followed her but she was getting ignored by the latter.

"I told you I'm tired." Mina threw her coat and bag at the couch. She was about to head to there bedroom when she was mortified by Chaeyoung's voice.

"I WAS FUCKING WORRIED!" Chaeyoung was fuming. She didn't like the treatment she's getting.

"Can you not shout at me?!" Mina annoyingly look at Chaeyoung. She wasn't keeping her guard down.

"Then stop ignoring me!" Chaeyoung couldn't take it longer and held Mina by her wrist, "Is this about Yugyeom?!"

"Let go of me!"

"Not until you tell me."

"It is!" Mina said, her teeth grits with anger.

"It's your plan all long!"

"That's why I'm hating myself!"

"W-what?"

"It hurts." Mina pulls her hand shakily, tears falling from her eyes.

Chaeyoung was frozen when Mina left her. She knows she needed some time so she decides to spend the night at the couch. She can't sleep without her anyway.

~•~

Chaeyoung held her chest tightly as she woke up. She sat up from the couch looking at the ground. Cold sweats trickle down her forehead.

"Nightmares." Chaeyoung mumbled controlling her breathing.

"Are you okay?" Mina peeks through the bedroom door, her eyes was slightly open and her hair was surely messed up.

"Y-yeah."

"I see." Mina then heads back to the bedroom.

Chaeyoung heard the water from the bathroom came on so she knew Mina was washing up. She woke up and cook some of the food they have available on the freezer while she waits for Mina.

After half an hour, Mina walks into the kitchen. Sitting across Chaeyoung whose current back is infront of her.

Mina was busy on her phone when Chaeyoung looks behind her, placing the food at the table. She wasn't still talking, and looks like she was going somewhere since she was wearing a hoodie jacket and a pair of shorts.

"Are you going anywhere?" Chaeyoung finally broke the silence. Mina shook her head in response, "You're cold?" Then Mina nodded her head.

Chaeyoung bent over to feel the stubborn's girl forehead, her temperature was hot from the usual.

"You have a fever." Chaeyoung pulls open one of the cabinet from the kitchen, she gave Mina a pill to drink. "So you're still ignoring to me?"

"My throat hurts." Mina roughly replied, her eyes was puffy - she must've cried.

"Take your medicine." Chaeyoung push the pill to her side and stood up to get her a glass of water.

Chaeyoung moves closer to Mina to give her the glass of water. She just stood up beside her, making sure she drinks it.

"We're going to Japan tomorrow, you need to re--"

"Thank you." Mina hug Chaeyoung from the waist suddenly beginning to be sweet and clingy, "Sorry."

"You shouldn't wear shorts. I'll get you some jogger pants."  Chaeyoung was about to walk to there bedroom but Mina hugs her tightly, "But you need to let me go."

"Carry me." Mina pouted looking at Chaeyoung with a puppy eyes.

"Ugh." Chaeyoung rolls her eyes but bent her knee and carried Mina on a bridal position, "Your mood swings is getting ridiculous."

Carefully releasing Mina on the bed, she tucks her in on the blankets.

"I might infect you if you stick with me." Mina said when she saw Chaeyoung goes in at the blanket as well.

"They say if you care for someone you don't get infected."

"Stop making your own sayings."

"It's true, ask my mom." Chaeyoung felt the heat from Mina's side. She places her hand once more on her,  "Your body is really warm, are you okay?"

"It's just my throat. You know how I get feverish because of it."

"Mina."

"Why?"

"Can you not make me worry so bad like last night?" Chaeyoung sincerely said. Her eyes tell it so, "I was really worried when you didn't contact me."

"Sorry. Yeah, I promise." Mina softly said, "Come here." She pulls the collar of Chaeyoung's shirt to her and kissed her sweetly but Mina took it on another level when she slid her tongue in and crawls on top of Chaeyoung.

"Mina yah."

"Shhh." 

Her kiss became lustful and Chaeyoung responded equally. Her warmth was making Chaeyoung arouse as well. Mina started to move her hands on Chaeyoung's stomach encircling it before reaching inside of her pants and leans by Chaeyoung's ear.

"Just kidding." Mina whispers and gave a quick peck.

"Mina!" Chaeyoung yelp once Mina got off on top of her and laid back on the side of the bed.

Mina chuckles looking at her side.

"You're playing with me." Chaeyoung held her chest, her wanderlust have already ignited.

"Eh?" Mina frowned, she didn't intend to hurt her, "Sorry."

"Apologize properly."

Chaeyoung's desires was already on top of her. She places sweet bites and kisses along Mina's body stoping at her stomach and starting to unbutton Mina's shorts.

"Chaeyoung, not now." Mina brushes the latter's hair before giving it a light massage.

"Why?" Chaeyoung stood up and looked up to her.

"I have.." Mina was also sorry that she can't do it with her, "My period."

"Aha!" Chaeyoung now found the culprit of everything, "That's what is up from your moods."

"Stop being annoying." Mina wrinkles her forehead and bit her lower lip, looking at Chaeyoung irritatedly.

"God, Mina. Stop being so beautiful when your whining." Chaeyoung landed another kiss to Mina there tongue were crashing from the deep kiss and Mina softly moans in between their breaths.

"Your hands." Mina breaths out when she felt Chaeyoung was going down to her again.

"Sorry, it has a mind of it's own."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 6.5K 38
❝ A story of two young girls striving to be part of each other's lives once again. ❞ [ edits ] 093018 093118 111918
20.2K 1.1K 67
10 years of service in the special forces and countless escapades to the west didn't prepare Jeongyeon for what came next. She never anticipated meet...
11.8K 448 19
Warning: genderbender I hope you can have fun reading this Enjoy!! Started: 05/11/23 Ended: 06/07/23
28.8K 891 27
Just read it and I hope you enjoy. ( Some comment's won't make sense's since I've Change this story line)