Scarlett ...Can't Be Tamed

By JeniRaeD

What happens when you grow up wearing clothes that are too small or way too big, or wear hand me down clothes... More

Description
Author's Note and Cast
1- The beginning
2- You taste like Candy
3- I don't believe it
4- Bachelor Party
5- Call me
6- I've wanted to do this for so long
8- Having a little fun
9- Explain yourself
10- To protect and serve
11- Is that all you got?
12- Changing ways
13- Bases loaded
14- Handcuffed and stuffed
15- Starting off fresh
16- Meeting the family
17- Christening the bed
18- Come to daddy
19- The contract?
20- The test
21- Coming to terms
22- I'm what?
23- Convincing Malachi
24- Away from home
25- Will you.....
26- Full of Surprises
27- Visiting Marvin
28- Good ole Marvin
29- The reveal
30- Meeting the little ones
Epilogue

7- Ten Four

13.1K 965 482
By JeniRaeD

She had the look of fear, running across her face. How does he know what I'm about to say? She placed the glass of wine at her lips and gulped it all down, trying to calm her nerves.

She set the glass down on her lap, and began to panic. "Here I can take that." He says taking the glass from her. "Would you like another?" He could tell that she was nervous about what she wanted to say, and figured he would help calm her nerves.

"Yes, please." Exaggerating the please.

She watched him walk over to the bar and pour her another glass. She kept opening her mouth and closing it, trying to get the words out.

He walked back over to her holding out the glass for her and held onto it tightly when she tried taking the glass. He then leaned down giving her a kiss and pulling back only inches away from her face "You don't have to be nervous with me."

He sat back down and wrapped his arm around her, giving her a hug. "I have a feeling of what you're wanting to say. So let me just come right out and let you know that I know."

"What are you saying?" She asked giving him a questioning look, taking a sip of her wine.

"I have plenty that I want to say to you, and plenty that I want you to know... but I'll start off by saying that I'm sorry, sorry for everything that you have been put through, and what you've been through."

She nodded her head, confused. He brushed some of her hair out of her face and curled his finger under her chin "You have no idea how long I have waited for this moment and how long I have been wanting to make it up to you." Leaning forward he gave her another kiss, a very passionate kiss. She began to melt over how sweet he was acting, and her heart was beating faster as ever. She wanted him to know who she was, but was afraid at the same time.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

He looked at her and smirked, putting hair strands behind her ears that blew around from the wind blowing. He then caressed her cheek, while looking in her eyes. "These lips of yours I would never forget." He says softly, using his thumb to slide across her bottom lip, then slowly sliding up the side of her face, cupping her cheek "And those beautiful eyes of yours."

He happened to notice that her breathing was much faster, and that her chest was rising up faster than it was "I understand you standing me up the other night, I totally deserved that."

"Evan-"

He cut her off by touching her lips with his finger "Shh, let me finish."

"You're a beautiful person, inside and out. You always have been, and you never deserved to be treated the way you were. I'm asking that you give me another chance."

She removed his hands away from her and stood up holding herself, her arms crossing her own. "What are you trying to say Evan? You have no idea who I am." She says turning away from him.

"Oh but I do....." He says standing up rubbing the sides of her arms, and then leaned into her ear "Scarlett..." He whispered, causing her to gasp.

She turned around quickly "What? What did you call me?" She was surprised and held her left hand on his chest, trying to keep a distance between them.

"Scarlett Hunter, I know it's you, I could never for get those features of yours."

She was in shock and surprised that he knew who she was and still did what he did with her. "You are Scarlett, are you not?"

She slowly nodded her head up and down, staring away from him, she was too much in shock and couldn't get a word out. He removed her hand and wrapped his arms around her tightly, kissing her forehead.

"How long have you known?" She asked quietly.

"Well since we first ran into each other back at the gym, I thought you looked familiar, I had a feeling that it was you, but you looked different, then when we played racquetball together and I helped you serve, I could just feel that it was you. I didn't want to say anything until I knew for sure, and the night at your workplace is what confirmed it. I knew that it was indeed you."

He picked her up and sat down on the bench, with her on his lap. "Every word that I said to you, I meant it. Each and every word."

She felt sick to her stomach, embarrased that he knew who she was, and didn't say anything about it until now, even after sleeping with her. Everything he said to her was sincere, but did he really mean it, or was this just another way to hurt her? Another sick game. She didn't know what to think, and moved off of his lap "I need to go home.. right now." She insisted, she walked over to the wheel wanting to drive the boat back to the pier, but remembered that he anchored.

He sighed, shaking his head "Scarlett, what happened back then wasn't me. You have to believe me."

"Please, I want to go home." She begged.

Evan pulled up anchor and turned the boat around, taking them back in. He felt bad, he tried talking to her more but she wouldn't respond back. All she could think about was what he did to her years back. She was having a hard time believing that he was being sincere about everything.

He tried talking to her again on the way home, but she wouldn't even look at him, or acknowledge that he was even talking to her.

"Don't bother opening the door for me, I can do it on my own, thank you." She said as he pulled up to her apartment building.

"Understood." He said feeling bad. He wanted to tell her everything right then and there but felt she still wouldn't listen or believe anything that he had to say.

Without saying goodbye, or thank you for the evening, she left. Once she got in her apartment she immediately went to shower, wanting to scrub him all off of her. While scrubbing herself down, she thought of how romantic that he was trying to be with her, how gentle he was and how caring he was to her.

She smiled at the thought of the multiple orgasms that he gave her, but then became confused at the thought of how he could want her. Especially now.

She had so much on her mind that she couldn't go to bed, and decided to clean. Scrubbing the kitchen and bathroom floors, walls and countertops, dusting, vacuuming, hoping that her neighbors didn't mind the vacuum running after midnight.

It was nearly three in the morning and she was still awake. She walked over to her dining room table and grabbed the yearbooks, bringing them over to her couch and began looking through them.

She came across Evan's picture and stared at it for a bit, studying how he looked then compared to now. He was just as gorgeous now as he was then, he now had some nice strong arms and abs, he really didn't change much, his hair stayed the same and his smile was the same, still making her weak in the knees.

She laid flat on the couch, yearbook still in hand and laid it against her chest, falling asleep.

For the next week Evan tried calling Scarlett, wanting to talk to her and see her. He wanted to make things right and for her to hear him out. He tried leaving messages for her to call him back, but she refused to.

It was a Saturday night and Scarlett wanted to have a night on the town, she  wanted a Saturday night off for once and traded nights with another gal so that she could go out.

Scarlett was on her own and decided to bar hop, hiring a driver to take her around town for the night. She stood at the bar, ordered herself a drink and found a place to sit near the dance floor.

While sitting there people watching, she heard a familiar annoying laugh, and turned her head to see if it was her. She smirked while standing up and walked over to the next table.

"Trudy is that you?" She asked sounding happy to see her.

She looked at Scarlett confused and squinted her eyebrows "I'm sorry, do I know you?"

"Well you should, you stole my prom date about seven years ago." Scarlett smiled while holding her drink up to her lips.

Trudy looked again and got closer to her "Snagletooth is that you?"

Scarlett rolled her eyes, hating that she called her that name again. "I see that you're still bright as ever."

"So what did you have to do with yourself, plastic surgery?" Trudy asked with a big smile, laughing with her other friends.

"No, I'm still the same me, but by the looks of it, looks like you have." Scarlett got closer to her face and touched the tip of her nose "New nose?" She questioned with a smirk. "Looks like you still need to fix those size a's too, I see you're still wearing the water bra's." Trudy's face became red and stood up.

Trudy walked closer to Scarlett and began sniffing and laughed "Looks like you still smell.. by the way, what is that smell anyways? Didn't Jake always say that it was rotten tuna?"

Scarlett finished her drink, and placed her hands on her hips. "I've been waiting for years to run into you, hoping that you changed but I see you're still the same bitch as you were then... did you know that you resemble a tampon?"

"What?" Trudy laughed, surprised. "What do you mean by that?"

"Well your both stuck up cunts... now if you'll excuse me, I need a refill."

Scarlett wasn't sure if she was finished with Trudy yet, but she knew that she needed another drink. She left to go back to the bar, smirking while on the way there thinking of ways to get back at her. She wasn't on her list, but being that she was here she figured that she would have a little fun with her.

Scarlett was sitting at a table looking at the dance floor, wishing she had Coco there to dance with. "Ahem." She heard a female clearing her throat beside her. She looked over at Trudy and rolled her eyes "What do you want?"

She laughed and smiled "I see you still don't have any friends, I noticed that you have been by yourself all night."

"Whatever you want to believe it's all good, you're not worth my time. But I will say that I may not know you too well anymore, and I'm not sure if your still a slut, but shouldn't your pussy be in the NFL hall of fame for being the greatest wide reciever?"

"Ugh!" Trudy yelled disgusted, shoving Scarlett off of her chair.

Scarlett got up and began shoving her, exchanging words with each other "Didn't you get caught red handed, fingering yourself while on your period?" Trudy giggled.

Scarlett then punched her right in the nose and knocked her to the ground, punching her again "You know that never happened, you fucking lying bitch." She then laughed when she saw her fist "But now I can honestly say that I'm red handed." Scarlett yelled showing Trudy her blood on her fist. Next thing she knew she was being pulled off of Trudy by a couple employees.

She was then taken to the hallway, getting yelled at by a manager, letting her know that police were on the way. "Good, she deserved everything that happened to her." Scarlett yelled, trying to break the bouncers hold.

Evan was driving around monitoring the city when he had gotten a call about a fight that was a block from where he was at "Ten four, I'm right down the street."

Evan walked into the establishment and was greeted by the manager, explaining what happened and brought over to the one who was involved. Scarlett looked up when she heard the door open and the sounds of the police radio. "YOU!"

Evan was shocked to see that it was Scarlett, and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Where's the one who got injured." 

"She's talking to another cop that just walked in."

Evan walked out and over to the other cop, he then noticed who Scarlett had gotten in a fight with and shook his head. "Evan?" Trudy questioned, when she looked his way.

"Trudy, what are you doing." He sighed, unamused the two were fighting. Especially after all these years.

"Me? It was that psycho good for nothing Scarlett that started the whole fucking thing..." She says pulling the rag away from her nose, and squealed when she saw all the blood.

Evan said a couple words to the other officer and then walked back into the room with Scarlett. "What happened?" He asked concerned.

"She hasn't changed a bit, and deserved her face to be beaten. Look at you, you never said that you were a cop." She said surprised.

He smirked, and pulled out his notepad and pen, getting ready to take notes "Maybe it's because you never gave me a chance to explain myself."

"Can I leave now?"

"I'm sorry, I have to place you under arrest."

"For what?"

"Disorderly conduct, but first let me get your statement." She huffed about it, and being snooty explained how it all started. He read her, her rights and then handcuffed her.

"So now you're a tough guy." She mocked, while he was walking her to the squad car. He just kept quiet, secretly smirking while placing her in the backseat.

After getting her in the car, he began to drive her to the station and kept looking up in the rearview mirror, looking at her. She didn't say a word to him and just leaned her head against the window of the door, staring down at the moving white lines on the road.

"Are you going to tell me why you really attacked Trudy?" He asked, trying to break the silence.

"I already told you why, she's an evil bitch. I can't believe you actually slept with that hoe."

He looked back at her "Where on earth did you ever get that from? I never slept with her."

Scarlett laughed "Could have fooled me." She muttered.

"You're still holding a grudge against her, aren't you."

Scarlett leaned forward, getting close to his ear "She's not the only one."

Hope that you enjoyed this chapter!!😍😍

I also hope to see your comments and let me know what you think!❤❤

Votes are welcome too 😊😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 1.7K 54
"I try so hard to be just friends but you sure don't make it easy." He averts his gaze from mine, and I wish he'd just look me in the face. "I don't...
41.2K 1.6K 40
Summary: This story is about an incredible unique autistic girl and her two equally incredible best friends. Will they ever get out of the friend zon...
292K 7K 27
Megan attends college at Clemson University and she has a boyfriend, Christian, that she has been with since high school. She has the great best frie...
694K 31.5K 34
Since high school 25 year old Christian knew how to swoon the ladies, he knew how to draw them in, bring them home and have his way with them. If he...