T'Challa and Killmonger Imagi...

By Batboys_Lover1939

So I absolutely love Black Panther and my two favorite character are T'Challa and Killmonger so I wanted to m... More

Welcome to Wakanda
T'Challa- The Avengers Secretary [Part 1 ]
Almost a month
Killmonger- Reckoning x2 [Part 1]
T'Challa- The Avengers Secretary [ Part 2 ]
HAPPY HALLOWEEN
RIP Stan Lee
Killmonger- Reckoning x2 [Part 2]

T'Challa- The Avengers Secretary (Part 3) [ Smut ]

352 8 1
By Batboys_Lover1939

Well here it is what we have all been waiting for the big wedding and the smut. Finally so enjoy the one shot

includes- wedding, fluff, smut,

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It has been two months now since T'Challa said he wanted to marry me and after that he proposed the proper way which was really sweet but I have yet to tell Nat and Steve and all the others. Which I feel bad about but the wedding is in 3 weeks now because T'Challa didn't want to wait 6 more months, so between wedding planning and dress picking it has been busy. 

We are both going to fly out to them since I haven't been back for 8 months, Okoye is coming with us along with Ayo because T'Challa is protective and Wakanda doesn't want to lose their future Queen. When we finally landed at the base I was excited to see all of them again T'Challa noticed my excitement and laid his head on my shoulder while I smiled "I love you my Queen" I giggled "you realize i'm not your Queen yet" he shrugged so I shook my head.

"I can't wait to marry you" I smiled he smiled back pulling meg to his lap so I chuckled when he went in for a kiss but we were interrupted by Okoye "My king you remember the rules, not on the ship" he frowned so I giggled and pecked his check. I was about to slip off his lap before he gripped my waist tighter pulling me closer, "she won't be in the room tonight, don't think your safe" I blushed and hugged his waist "were arriving now my King and my future Queen" I looked away "what's wrong" I turn back to him smiling "nothing, it's just i'm not sure i'll ever get used to that" he smiled I looked up to see Ayo smiling at us "why did you decided to come Ayo".

She shook her head "because I am hear to protect you at all cost, as ordered by the king and Queen mother" I look back at T'Challa "don't look at me like that my Queen, I am not going to lose you a week before our wedding" my eyes widen "a week, but I thought it was three weeks". He blushed "I had it moved up again so every thing will be set up by the time we get back and all you have to do is choose a dress my Queen". 

I smile "couldn't wait any longer could you" he nuzzled his head into my neck so I chuckled as we landed and I jumped out of his lap, as soon as the ship doors T'Challa pulled me back to his chest so I looked at him confused until Okoye and Ayo went out first and nodded. As we walked out hand in hand "you know you don't have to be so worried, i'll make it to our wedding I wouldn't miss it for the world" he sighed "sorry my Queen,but like I said I'm not gonna lose you".

I shake my head but smile anyway, once we all walk in Bucky is there ready to attack until he sees it's me so I smile and he chuckled "so..8 months" I squeal and run and hug him he chuckles wrapping his arms around me "I missed you Bucky" he smiled "I missed you as well" we pulled back still having our arms wrapped around each other "so has everyone missed me" he rolled his eyes "of course" I pouted "how about did they miss me so much that they stopped doing fun things" he smirked "don't push it Y/N" I laughed but then heard T'Challa clear his throat.

 I turned back to him and chuckled "sorry he's a bit possessive" I walk out of Bucky's arms and into his, he pulls me close so I look over at Bucky's shocked face "well i've gotta go tell nat" my eyes widen as he runs out of the room.

I start to run after him "JAMES BUCHANAN BARNES YOU GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE NOW". I ran past Steve and I looked back but kept running "HI STEVE" he looked at me crazy "Y/N GET YOUR ASS IN HERE" I stopped in my tracks when I heard her voice I went to turn back because I know she's pissed because I haven't spoke to her in two months but Steve grabbed my arm and started dragging me to the training room where she was. 

"Steve, no please" he shook his head and pushed me in the room I saw Falcon stop punching the bag and look at me shocked "hey Y/N" I smile and wave but turn back to an angry Nat and a smirking bucky who I glare at but then Nat walked closer so I shrunk back "hi Nat, how's life" she glared at me so I shut up "you didn't call me or anything, and now I hear exactly what I said would happen happened so what do you have to say for yourself" I shrug I turn to see T'Challa with Okoye and Ayo at the door way so look back at Nat she smirks "I told you that you too would get together, I better be invited to the wedding though miss future Queen".

I look the other way and smile nervously "about that....." she looks at me confused "how's a week from now" she froze looking at me so I giggled "are you okay Nat" she hugged me until she pulled back a few seconds later "your not pregnant though i'm not hurting babies am I" I roll my eyes and pull her back in "I missed ya Nat" we pulled back she turned and looked at T'Challa "hurt her and I won't care if your a King or not, i'm coming for you". 

I chuckled and went back to T'Challa pulling his hand forward "don't worry she's only kidding" he looked at me so I looked at Nat "sorta.." he smiled at me and wrapped on arm around me so I smiled "oh wonderful now we gotta deal with drop in's and futers children running around" I rolled my eyes at Bucky I turn to T'challa "as Queen do i have any power on what he says to me" he chuckled "Okoye" she moved forward and put her spear to his neck and he put his hands up backing up" I smiled wide "that's better".

Time Skip

We decided to stay the night but first we all talked through the night and Okoye and Ayo also had fun we all loved the night and I gotta get caught up with Steve and Nat and I told her the story of what happened with the dress she gave me or more like she forced it out of me with me blushing. But it all was great catching up but we soon all went to our rooms and Okoye and Ayo took shifts guarding through the night which I pled and begged them not too but they didn't listen to me so me and T'Challa went to my old room. 

T'Challa was getting changed so I smirked coming behind him and wrapping my arms around his waist as soon as he removed his shirt he put his hands on mine turning around to me so I smiled. He stared down at me with a smile on his face as well with nothing but love and admiration in his eyes "I can't wait till your my queen" I laid my head against his chest "I love you T'Challa" he pulled me closer lifting me up tossing me over his shoulder so I gasped.

He chuckled while I glared at his back "what are you doing" you could practically hear the smirk on his face "enjoying the view" I blushed but then smirked "well so am I my King" I ran my hands down his back writing circles "quite the view indeed" I wiggled my ass a bit teasing him "not very wise my Queen" I chuckled doing it again until I felt him slap my ass so I yelped but he was laughing until he set me down so I crossed my arms and glared at him but the smile still stood on his face. 

I turned away going to my closet until I felt his arms around me again "i'm sorry my Queen forgive me" I turned my head up and removed his hands looking to see Nat stocked my closet with more dresses so I rolled my eyes and grabbed a simple black on with lace v neck. Walking away from him I changed in the bathroom, when I came out he was sitting on the edge in a pair of sweatpants he looked up to me so I got under the covers seeing him pout.

He got in behind me and wrapped his arms around me pulling me on top of him "i'm sorry my Queen" I rolled my eyes finally "why are you sorry" he frowned "for doing that" I smirked "so now you can't say it" he blushed a little so I giggled "i'm not mad at you, I was just playing with you" he sighed in relief and buried his head in my chest so I blushed forgetting I wore a deep v neck "T'Challa" he hummed then I felt him lick up the valley between my breast so I blushed daker he looked up at me with a smile on his face. 

"May I my Queen" I nodded so he smiled brighter pushing the silky fabric around rubbing his thumb over my hardened nipple so I bit my lip when he pushed the fabric over my breast and smirked he licked around my nipple before biting down causing my to let out a small moan. He moved his hand up to my neck and caressed my check "your making it really hard to wait till our wedding" I giggled "yes but it will be worth it trust me I have a special surprise just for you" he smiled putting my dress the way it was then laying on his side pulling me to him "do I get a hint" I chuckle smirking "nope" we both drifted off after that.

Time Skip

It was finally time for the wedding and to say I was nervous was an understatement. I was absolutely terrified, I mean I am marrying a king who I only meet 8 months ago and managed to fall in love. I was pacing repedently worried over what T'Challa would think of how I looked and how would we work. I looked down at the beautiful dress they put me in and bit my lip 'was I really Queen material' I know Nat thinks I am but what if someone else comes along for him or I don't know how to run a country with him. 

I was pulled out of my thought by Ramanda and Shuri coming in so I put on a smile "are you ready" I nodded and we walked out, I saw Steve and Bucky standing there so I giggled and they looked over at me "wow, you look" I smiled even brighter "hopefully out of this world" they both chuckled and held out their arms so I took both and we started walking out.

It went pretty quick walking down the aisle so T'Challa held out his hand and I took a deep breath before grabbing it having him help me up the stairs I looked up at him and gave him a light smile while he was grinning ear to ear I looked back down while the vow master started and T'Challa went first with his vows "Y/N, I don't even know what to say about this amazing woman who stands in front of me".

 I looked up at him and smiled "I never thought I would find someone as amazing as her but when I first laid eyes on her I knew we had a connection but I didn't know how strong it would grow, she..." he grabbed both my hands "I can't even put it into words of how much I love her but I will continue to love you Y/N no matter what" my eyes watered but I held it back "will I... I didn't really prepare anything so i'm gonna go off of instinct, I love you so much, you make me special unlike anyone else just hope you can continue" he chuckled "oh I will".

After that we went to the rings and then then beginning of our new life together "you may now kiss the bride" he smile so I gave him a light smile as he pulled me into the most passionate kiss we've ever shared. Once we pulled apart the crowd erupted in cheer so he pulled me down and I throw my boutique to Nat so she smiled at me while me and T'Challa walked back to our room and I sat on our bed looking down. When I heard the door close I sighed, I felt T'Challa turn my head to his "what's wrong love" I smiled "nothing" he just started at me so I looked back down realizing I can't lie to him "tell me what's wrong". 

I looked at him with tears in my eyes then stood up "what do you see in me T'Challa, I mean am I really who you want to stand by your side, I don't know anything about this whole Queen thing I literally just made a fool out of myself at our wedding not having anything I mean I love but I" I felt both his hands on my face then wiped away my tears making me look at him "Stop ok, just stop you amazing and perfect and more than I could ever ask for in a wife and a Queen you will be an amazing Queen because you have everything you need, your kind, honest and smart and a a plus is your beautiful and a fighter so stop putting yourself down".

I smiled "you really think all that" he nodded as he gently pulled me to the mirror and my dresser then cleaned off my face which I giggled at and grabbed his hands "let me clean off this make up and then I'll come in then with you" he nodded. I smirked once he walked out and took off my make up then changed out of my wedding dress, I found my surprise putting it on and applying black lipstick to my lips then I grabbed my silk robe walking out to see T'Challa changing. 

He only had on his boxers so I smirked biting the inside of my check I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist "so you said you wanted to know your surprise right" he turned around looking at me confused so I smirked and pulled the tie and dropped the robe for him to see what I wore on my time here at night. My same black dress with the purple lace and silver scratch marks "I thought I would finally give you what you wanted" he smirked and pulled me to his chest running his hand down exploring so I blushed "are you sure" I looked up at him "it's our honeymoon of course i'm sure".

He smiled picking me up and laying my on the bed slowly which I smiled at, he got on top of me and started slowly leaving kisses along my neck but out of nowhere he bit down so I yelped and blushed. I heard him chuckle He started leaving marks all over my neck which I was a moaning mess he finally pulled down one of my straps then the next, he pulled back and put his hand on the bottom of the dress pulling it off so I clenched up a bit before I felt his lips back on my body so I calmed down and wrapped my hand around his shoulders. He started licking around my nipple so I moaned at the feeling when he finally attched his mouth sucking and nipped and the hardened bud.

He pulled back smirking "better than I imagined" I blushed "glad you think you so" he put his lips back on my body slowly trailing down further he pulled back before licking up my wet clit once which I shivered at so he chuckled sending more vibration. I moaned when he stuck his tongue in me I bit my lips arching my back, he pulled my hips closer to him, he gave my hip a rough squeez "T'Challa" he bit gently on my clit then looked up "yes my dear" I licked my lips "nevermind, just keep going" he pressed his lips to mine roughly so I gasped but pulled him closer. He ran his hand up and down my sides before pinning my wrist with one hand. 

I pouted that I couldn't get from under his grip so he rubbed one finger in circle on my clit sending me into a moaning mess "you like that" I nodded slowly throwing my head back when he added another finger slowly running them down. He switched to rubbing my with his thumb and fucking my hole with his two fingers, I finally felt the knot in my stomach "T'Challa I" he leaned down sucking on my neck sucking on my sweet spot which made me reach my high screaming out his name as I cummed so he licked up all of it letting my hands go in the process.

He kissed my clit once before pressing a kiss to my lips deepening it so I could taste myself. I moaned at the flavor so he pulled back panting so I smirked flipping us over which he smiled at "so now you're confident enough" I shrugged pulling off his boxers making his erection bounce up and hit his stomach so I bit my lip before blowing on him which made him groan so I attached my mouth to him swirling my tongue around him. 

He pulled on my hair rough so I sucked harder making him moan, He bucked his hip so I smirked and and ran my hands up feeling his abs. I heard him moan my name as I felt his hot seed down my throat so I continued sucking off him then pulled away with a pop so I smiled at my work. I crawled up his torso "how was that" he was breathing pretty heavy but I was one to talk.

He flipped me over so I gasped and looked up at him he licked up my neck "are you ready" I caress his cheek "I want this T'Challa" he nodded rubbing my clit a few times before pulling his hand back and pushing his tip in my hoes so I bit my lip as he pushed further in I moaned in pain and pleasure so he pushed all the way in quickly so I screamed out squirming a bit but he held both my hands down "calm down my Queen, the pain will fade" he waited until I stopped moving he pulled out before pushing back in. 

I moaned at the feeling so he let go of my hands, he sped up after hearing me moan in and out he continued but ast the same time leaving a trail of hickeys I felt the same knot in my stomach as before "I...T" he looked at me then went faster so I throw my head back "just let go Y/N" I did just that moaning out his name cumming all over his cock as he kept going trying to find his end. He came a few seconds after me releasing in me so I sighed once he pulled out, he laid his head on my chest pressing a kiss to my boob which I giggled at. He rolled over smiling at me "I love you my Queen" I smiled before laying my head on his chest cuddling into his side "I love you too my king".

We both fell asleep in each others arms it was peacefully quiet which I loved. It was just me and him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok so I am so sorry this took so freaking long but here it is and I hope you enjoyed it, I do think it's the best smut i've written but that's my opinion. Well that's the end of The Avengers Secretary :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
247K 17.9K 89
as usual many dramas, emotions, fluffy , angst, and most importantly soo much love. top tae bot kook no cheating no threesom No skin ship with others
63.9K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...