Angel Unknown ~ Kuroshitsuji...

By animeandmusic

A girl is sent to Earth. The first to find her in a forest should take care of her. Not aware of what love is... More

Ria
To Play A Game
Is This Bad?
Nightmare to Reality
Lady Elizabeth
Jewel & Robin
Half of the Case Closed
Air, to Draw or Repel?
Tiger Loves Dogs
Ring of Hope
Ciel's P.O.V
Birthday Present
Ria's Betrothed
Gift and Conditions
Visiting Her Betrothed
Mother's Orders
Ria to Aria
Revenge Successful
Meeting the Parents
The Queen's Court
One Battle Won
Fight to the Death
Always Waking Alone
Trained to Fight
Dagger to Gun
Preview: Waking to a Different Prospective
SEQUEL!

An Angel to Earth

15.8K 458 51
By animeandmusic

"Mother, Father, why must you do this?" I ask tearily. "Don't you see, you're not prepared to become a true angel just yet." My Mother caresses my face, staring at me blankly. "But Mother, I was born and raised up there. How will I manage here?" I wipe away the water in my eyes.

"Think of it this way, you'll be able to experience a new life." My Father looks at me with an emotion I'm unaware of. "But I don't want you to leave me. I'll be so alone." My voice cracks and my Mother looks up to the skies and my Father has a tear roll down his face.

"Suck it up, you'd have to be on your own one day. Here or in Heaven." I feel something strike my heart and I grasp my chest with my hand. "You're right Mother." I hang my head lowly. "We have to take your halo but you may keep your wings and no you are not a fallen." I kneel on the ground and her fingers trace my halo, it turns to dust until it falls to my neck as a necklace.

"You are not to let anyone have that necklace. Good luck." My Mother turns around and my Father kisses my cheek before following after her. "Goodbye..." I mumble quietly as the light from the gates close and my wings disappear.

"I wonder where I'll go now...?" I sigh and stand up, my white dress bright in the darkness of the forest and my dark skin tone clashing with my vibrant purple hair. I take a step, completely barefoot. "It....feels weird." I mumble, taking another step.

Yawning, I lean on a tree. "What is this feeling? Is it what Father had once called....tired?" I look around me, seeing a small path. "Maybe after I lay for a moment." I mumble, climbing up a tree and lying on a very large branch.

11111111111111111111111

How was that? I'm not sure if Alois or Ciel should find her, you tell me.

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

Goodbye my Delirious Little Nutellas!

~ Animeandmusic

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 4.2K 26
This is my first story I have ever made. I don't own black butler, or any of there characters. (Y/N) is a beautiful half cat demon, half human. Wonde...
43.1K 1K 30
Ciel phantomhive is ordered to retrieve a dangerous cargo from a foreign ship arriving at London for terrorist purposes what happens if the cargo is...
339K 11.9K 22
(Y/N) is an indigent 13 year old girl in the year 1889. Some unfortunate events happen and then she ends up meeting Ciel Phantomhive under not so gre...
45.9K 1.9K 10
||Cielois fanfic|| Alois is a 16 year old high schooler dealing with a pretty bad home life and Ciel is a mysterious 14 year old high schooler that h...