𝘏𝘰𝘭π˜₯ π˜”π˜¦ π˜‹π˜°π˜Έπ˜― | KLAU...

By bangtan_parkchim

~Book 1 to Hold Me Down Series~ Eliza Gilbert is the middle child between Elena and Jeremy. Upon coming back... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
The End
UPDATE

Chapter 65

21.2K 599 216
By bangtan_parkchim

•••

"What do you want?" I ask stepping down into the house where the old witch burial took place.

Caroline had begged me to meet her and Bonnie here because apparently ghosts were terrorizing the town and hurting people. I was skeptical at first since Caroline had helped Damon and the others lock me up in that classroom but I decided to help anyway.

They were still my friends...

Bonnie already has her set up of her grimoire open to her spell and candles all around the room. Caroline stands off to the side.

"I just need to channel your power. After bringing Jeremy back to life, the ancestors pulled away and decided to no longer help me. I could perform my spell a lot easier if you could allow me to channel you." Bonnie explains.

I scowl. "Everytime a witch channels me, I'm in excruciating pain."

Bonnie nods in understanding. "That's because they channeled you against your will. If you allow me access to your magic, It won't hurt you, I promise." She gives me a small smile.

Deciding to trust her, I take a deep breath before settling down on the dusty floorboards in front of her. I allow her to take my hands.

We both close our eyes.

Bonnie begins chanting. Immediately, I wince at the burning pain in my head. "Relax your mind, Eliza, just relax." Bonnie soothes me. I release a shaky breath, letting my magic flow to my fingers.

I hear a small gasp from Caroline. My eyes open and I see my hands glowing in Bonnie's. I glance at Bonnie's concentrated expression.

The wind around is picks up heavily. The leaves around us swirl. The sounds of whispering all around us.

I feel a hand on my wrist and turn to see Sheila sitting there smiling at Bonnie. My eyes widen in shock.

"Oh my god, is that your...?" Caroline trails off.

Bonnie gasps. "Grams?"

My jaw drops open.

"I can't believe you're here!" Bonnie cries happily.

Sheila nods to her. "I wasn't able to cross over at first like those other ghosts. But your friend here helped me." She nudges her head to me.

I raise my brow confused. "Me? I didn't do anything."

"You didn't need to, it's all inside you, Eliza. Now stop your crying, we don't have time for tears. Nice to see you again, Caroline." Sheila recognizes the blonde.

Caroline laughs softly. "Hi, Miss Sheila."

We all break our hands apart.

"What a fine mess you've made. The witches told you there'd be consquences for bringing Jeremy back but you did it anyway." Sheila scolds Bonnie.

"I didn't have a choice. I love him and I couldn't just let him go."

Those words strike a cord in me. A certain face popping into mind. I look away from the scene quietly.

"I understand that but you cracked open the door to the other side. There's an old witch here, she took advantage of it, of you, honey. When you did that spell that sent Vicki Donovan away, she wedged that door wide open. Giving free pass to anybody with unfinished business." Sheila looks worried.

Which worries me more.

"How do you know this?" I ask her.

"Witches talk. Even on the other side. Who do you think makes all the rules?"

"What does the witch want?"

Sheila's smile fades. "That's original vampire business, not yours." My eyes snap back to Sheila. "I don't want you getting into the middle of that. I'm here because you upset the balance of nature and it's your duty to set it right." Sheila says to Bonnie.

Who is this Original Witch? I think to myself.

•••
After figuring out Elena's necklace needs to be destroyed in order to send all the ghosts away, it is time to put a plan to action.

We go to the Salvatore Boarding House looking for Damon who is nowhere to be found. The necklace is not anywhere in sight.

I hear Caroline on the phone as I go through Damon's drawers digging through to find the necklace.

"What's going on?" Bonnie asks Caroline.

I close the last drawer with a groan, getting up and dusting off my knees.

Caroline turns to us. "Um—" Her eyes flicker to me to which I roll my eyes. "—Lexi's back, so Elena wants us to hold off on destroying the necklace." She seems to be hiding something.

I can feel the resistanfe inside of me to go and help Stefan. To keep him exactly how Klaus has him. But I was a lot stronger than the bond itself and keep myself cool and collected. Afterall, Stefan is my friend.

"You said boyfriend dramas. Plural. What is it, Caroline?" Bonnie asks.

Caroline gives her a sad look. "Elena caught Jeremy kissing Anna."

I frown deeply.

Bonnie seems to go into some type of shock with Caroline trying to comfort her. Sighing, I walk over and touch Bonnie's shoulder.

"Anna won't stay here forever. Let's just find the necklace." I remind them of the mission.

Everyone nods before splitting to find the necklace.

•••
Caroline gets off the phone. "Okay. Jeremy's got the necklace. He's going to meet us at the witch house."

I lean forward in the seat seeing a crash car on the empty road. "What the hell?" I ask.

"What's going on up there?" Bonnie asks.

"That's Mrs. Lockwood's car." Caroline mutters.

Bonnie stomps on the brakes when multiple figures steps out into the street.

My eyes widen. "Those are the tomb vampires. They're trying to get revenge on the founding families." I remember them from months ago.

"Bonnie, I'm going to get out the car. I need you to drive the hell away from here." Caroline orders.

Bonnie gives her a crazed.

"I'm coming too." I say.

"What? No way! I am not leaving you!" Bonnie looks to the both of us.

"There's no time for arguing, Bonnie. So go and send them all back to the other side, okay?" I unbuckle my seatbelt and step out the car.

Caroline follows me.

The tomb vampires turn to us just as they inch closer to Mrs. Lockwood's crashed car. They smile sadistcally at us.

Caroline's eyes turn red and she snarls.

Followed by my eyes blackening and my fists clenching creating my black veins.

"All right, guys." I call. They snarl to me.

"Let's play!"

They all race towards us.

Ten minutes into fighting, I am about to melt the mind of one of the vampires when he suddenly disappears from my hands.

I'm confused for a moment but then I realize Bonnie had done it.

She closed the door.

•••
I lay down in bed that night feeling accomplished for the day. Stopping ghosts from haunting a town was a win in my book.

Everyone had at least said goodbye to their loved ones. They were able to find peace. I am happy that at least some had their happy endings for the first time in a long while.

I smile at the thought. Taking a deep breathe, I close my eyes softly. Allowing my magic to take over.

I see him appear in front of me confused.

He's turned around the other way. His eyes taking in the grasslands we are in that I had conjured up in my head. The perfect place in my mind.

He slowly turns around, his eyes widening.

"Elizabella?" His voice carries through the wind.

A voice I hadn't heard in so long that I had been afraid I would forget it soon.

I smile at him. "Hello, Elijah." His name sounds so foreign on my tongue.

Without warning, Elijah walks over to me and swoops me into his arms. He presses his lips against mine firmly and picking me up off the ground.

I smile into the kiss, wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him closer.

When we pull away, Elijah presses his forehead against mine lovingly. His hands going through my hair and he sighs in relief almost as he twitches a smile.

Touching my hair was Elijah's favorite habit.

"I don't understand. I'm still daggered." Elijah places his hand over his chest expecting there to be a gaping wound.

I nod sadly. "You are. I've been trying for a while to reach you. I can't believe it actually worked this time." I cup his cheek.

He smiles to me. He tilts his head to the side. "Your hair's gotten longer." I can see sadness on his face. "How long?" He simply asks.

I purse my lips into a thin line. "Three months."

Elijah closes his eyes, almost relieved. "It feels like it's been years since I've seen you." He whispers.

I chuckle softly. "I should have left town with you that night."

Elijah pulls me into his chest. I hug him, feeling his wamrth and allowing it to consume me for the time being. My body relaxes in his arms and for the first time in months, I feel like I'm home.

"Darling, let's enjoy this moment together without the blame. For now I only want to feel you in my arms." Elijah kisses the top of my head.

I nod softly.

We hold each other for what feels like hours.

We just hold and hold until Elijah slowly fades away,

My eyes open from the dream.

•••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

798K 18K 45
Gabriella Gilbert and her identical twin sister, Elena Gilbert had a normal life. Besides the fact that their parents are dead. First day back at sch...
12.8K 280 14
Emil Gilbert is the adopted older brother of Elena and Jeremy Gilbert. He's the quiet sibling. He's the mostly unwanted Gilbert. He doesn't give a sh...
7.6K 141 18
Elena Gilbert didn't think her life could get any more complicated well that was until she met Nikolina Mikealson Klaus' twin sister. She loved Stefa...
131K 2.7K 10
After an agreement between 2 out of 3 Gilbert siblings they have decided to keep Andrea out of the loop with anything that isn't supposed to be.. rea...