THE GREAT ESCAPE ⇄ INDIVIDUAL...

By jerseyish

-"THE WORLD DIDN'T REVOLVE AROUND THEM, BUT SOMEHOW THEY W... More

[ INTRODUCTION ]
[ RULES ]
[ FMAB ] ⌁ CARA EUDORA ✔️
[ VLD NEXT GEN ] ⌁ THE LEADER ✔️
[ VLD ] ⌁ SOMBRA
[ THE LAST AIRBENDER ] ⌁ NYOTA ✔️
[ MY HERO ACADEMIA ] ⌁ HARU ✔️
[ VLD ] ⌁ RAYNE ✔️
[ MY HERO ACADEMIA ] ⌁ TODOROKI-HARU ✔️
[ MY HERO ACADEMIA ] ⌁ RYOTA ✔️
[ DETROIT : BECOME HUMAN ] ⌁ MORGAN ✔️
[ POKEMON ] ⌁ MAD MAX ✔️
[ YURI ON ICE ] ⌁ HARDING ✔️
[ HTTYD ] ⌁ THE LONER ✔️
[ TFP ] ⌁ AVIAN✔️
[ GRAVITY FALLS ] ⌁ SEE YOU NEXT SUMMER ✔️
[ NINJAGO : MOS ] ⌁ DARKNESS RISING ✔️
[ VLD ] ⌁ ERIYAN ✔️
[ LOTR ] ⌁ RAYLA ✔️
[ MARVEL ] ⌁ STEROPE
[ REAL LIFE ] ⌁ SORENSON ✔️

[ HTTYD ] ⌁ THE EXPLORER ✔️

67 2 0
By jerseyish

NAME | elenora
ALIAS/NICKNAME | nora , elle
SEX | female
HEIGHT | 5'5"

PERSONALITY | Nora is actually extremely well rounded as a person . she is a talented leader and can adapt to many different situations much faster than her friends .
she is strong minded and yet at the same time she is willing to bend over backwards to make sure everyone has a chance at making it out alive . to her , everyone deserves a second chance. even if that means she has to risk her life in the process to do what is right for her home

MOTHER | unknown
FATHER | unknown

WEAPONRY | she keeps with her a variety of weapons , but she seems to ally herself with her bow and arrow more than anything . she can be a talented marksman if needed.
her armor consists of Light Fury scales , the armor an off white with blue and black accents to coordinate

BACKSTORY | she was abandoned by her parents on a cargo ship , left behind for a merchant to find and soon enough , she was pawned to a local and small town . there , the family used her as a servant . until she was 12 , she thought she was simply never wanted . that was until she encountered an injured white dragon in a deer trap . it was little , a baby . but the large wings still gave it size of an adolescent . around her age .
she released the dragon from the trap after prolonged trust , yet it almost killed her before running away , taking off into the sky. she thought she would never see it again .
it wasn't until 9 months later when dragons came to attack the city , and nora's adoptive father was going to throw her out to fight , pulling onto one of her braids . she faced strong abuse as she cried for help . a dragon then barged into the wooden home at the sound of screams . surprisingly it was the one she rescued from the trap , and it owed Nora for doing so . it did unfortunately kill the man holding her , but it took her on it's back and left the town . she never returned and found a way to survive , creating a strong bond with her dragon .

QUOTE | "In this story, the Princess saved herself."

| THEME SONGS |
go where no one goes : jonsi &
together from afar : jonsi

LOVE INTEREST | hiccup horrendous haddock

DRAGON | a male light fury named Min-oh
(art to be added later)

| TRIVIA |
she met hiccup when he was venturing to explore hidden worlds and documented dragons. (race to the edge)
• she joined the crew then, finding a home to explore her world and assist them with dragons.
• she became hiccup's number two, their combined knowledge and love of exploration really made them connect as a team .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
238K 11K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
215K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
616K 18.6K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...