You're Mine (Jinkook Fanfic)

By xxxasbahxxx

While walking in order to reach class fast becuz i was late and the hallway was empty i bumped into something... More

Characters❤❤❤
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Not an update
Wow
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Not an update
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Epilogue

Chapter 16

5.4K 201 96
By xxxasbahxxx

Third Person's POV
While sitting the car jin couldnt help but get scared why because jungkook looked like he was possessed by demon or should i say lucifer himself .

The way jungkook was driving the car looked like jin has to start preparing for his funeral . Well everyone is invited . Jin couldnt figure out what was wrong with jungkook . What was he angry at ?

As soon as they reached their house , jin got dragged by jungkook all the way to jungkook room . As soon as they entered their bedroom , jungkook made his way towards bathroom and made jin stand inside the shower with himself .

The water was flowing on their bodies and jin couldnt help but blush why because of jungkook white shirt . Wow everything was visible but he got the courage to ask ,

“J..jungkoo.k whats wrong ? Why are you soo angry ? Are you angry at me ? If yes I am sorry . I didn-” jin got cut off by a possessive peck .

Though it was for a mere second but now he know jungkook wasnt angry at him .

“You talk to much kitten . I am just removing the fuckers touch from your body . How dare he touch whats mine . I will show him what happens when someone messes with me and whats mine ”

Jin shivered at the dark words from jungkooks mouth , but he could help but feel happy that he got a guy like jungkook . It was like his wattpad fantacies became true . And it was unbeliebubble. 

Water continued to pour on their bodies as Jungkook moved forward hiding his face in jin's neck. Well it was a site to see a dangerous mafia leader seeking comfort in small fragile boys embrace. 

But jungkook here was happy that his baby was home safe and sound and he was seizing this moment . A few minutes later jungkook pulled away. He helped jin in changing and laid him on the king size bed .

He sat beside jin , brushing his hair with his fingers and a moment later soft baby snors were heard and jungkook smiled knowing his kitten was asleep .

Jungkook stood from the bed and looked at jin who now slept peacefully . He knew jin was tired and well as know jin is asleep it's time to meet that fucker Justin. 

⌚⌚⌚time skip⌚⌚⌚

Jungkook now reached the place where he loves to torture people . His face was emotionless and his state was too calm but we all its calm before a storm .

As soon as he reached the front door , everyone was already bowing , showing respect to their leader . Well why not jungkook is the damn leader and they will bow to him .

He entered and was meet with the site of Justin and his batch sister all tied up to the chair . Jungkook smirked . Let the game begin .

He knew what he needed to do . Everything was planned . It will be fun playing . Jungkook sat down in front on them .

"Beg me and I might forgive you" Justin laughed at this statement . Of course he knew he would die but he was a bit disappointed that he couldn't kill jungkook. 

"Well no need , I know I will die but I am a bit disappointed that I couldn't taste that beautiful kitten" jungkook growled before punching him square in his face .

A satisfied Crack was heard carried with a cry but not from Justin but from Sabrilla.  Why cause now this bitch was afraid . Well now it's too late for that .

But jungkook thought why not first get done with Justin.  Jungkook went towards the table where all types of knives were displaced . He took the peeler and made his way towards Justin. 

He smirked at him and started to peel Justin's skin , starting from his chest moving towards his face . Justin started to cry from pain though he wasnt afraid to die thats what he said at the start doesn't mean he wasn't afraid of the outcome .

Jungkook , he was just peeling Justin's skin , without even blinking . He looked so calm . A few more minutes of peeling , jungkook threw the peeler and took a small knife .

He saw Justin's appearance and smirked , his half of face was peeled . If someone saw him now would like literally vomit .

"Ohh boy you will be begging for me to kill you but I won't,  this is what you get to touch the my kitten" jungkook stabbed his knife in Justin's right eye twisting it and taking it out .

Justin screamed in pain as his eye was taken out . Guards in the room bowed their heads more as they saw how brutal their boss was know .

Jungkook took his gun shooting Justin's left leg than right and settled his gun in Justin's mouth shooting it continously. 5 bullets and now the gun was empty .

Justin laid there emotionless . Jungkook smirked before turning towards that bitch who was now sitting there with wet pants . She peed , we'll who won't. 

"Don't worry slut I don't hit woman but doesn't mean you won't die" jungkook made his way towards the sofa on the right side of the basement as a tall woman made her way towards Sabrilla. 

⌚⌚⌚time skip⌚⌚⌚

Sabrilla laid there . Her fingers laid on the floor and her head almost detached from her body . Jungkook ordered his men to clean the place .

He went to shower before going back to home .

Hi guys . How r you all? Did you guys like this chapter?

So I have 2 questions

1. If you guys want mpreg in this book?

2.And I am writing a new book . Plot is already in my mind . This new book won't be rushed like my this current book . Well "you're mine" is my first book that's why this books a bit you know cringe and childish . 😂😂😂
So which ship do you want . I have three options
A. Jinkook
B. Taejin
C. Taejinkook

This book will be finished soon 2 or 3 more chapters .

Vote and comment ❤❤❤
Love you guys
Bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 68.3K 57
Jeon jungguk. A very powerful name. people fear to cross his path or even mention his name. people know clearly about his dangerous personality and...
7.9K 617 33
>>>>>> Jeon Jungkook, he is the CEO of Jeons and also Mafia King he was ruthless and heartless nobody knows his name or saw his face they are only kn...
12.5K 437 27
Taehyung whistled as he walked by the passage and noticed a certain someone. "I didn't know you could do this, Jeon." Taehyung smirked lightly as he...
8.4K 557 30
MOB BOSS X ORPHAN GIRL I'm the princess of the mob, the only surviving member after a gang war left me an orphan. My aunt is desperate. Maybe that's...