cliche choni au

By fgirlinc

toni topaz the quater back and cheryl blossom the head cheerleader fall in love just like a cliche More

1- woman
2-win
3-kiss
4-swim suit
5-practice
6- im different
7-major secret
8-showers
9-bang bang all in the room
10-fights and dykes
11-ice bath
madness fanfic first ever
13-valentines
14-baby baby bab oh
15-twisted ankle
16-moms and daughters
17-c&t
18-dads leave
19-da club
20-dancing like a stripper
21-new kid
pablo james martinez sanders
22- state
23- lozerz
24-coach lee
young &dumb
26- secrets that i keep
27-confuzzled
28-crying and lying
29-dance
30-not gonna watch you lose
31-new year new rumors
32- new people
33-groove
34-daddy
35-skip
36-prego my ego
37-tell me more
cliché characters
38- around and around/ officaly not official.
39- out and about
40- moms
number 1
UPDATE ON THE WAY
41- Proposal
Sincerely me
BIG NEWS

25-news news

4.2K 102 57
By fgirlinc

I update but it sucked so I decided to re update its just a filler not very important. Again this is just a filler not a capital I promise ebette r update soon

"Good morning freshly birthed humans I'm your host Betty cooper  and I'm here to tell you all the tea! On news news." Betty said to the camera with a smile.

"But first let me introduce you to my co host Mr snuggles. " Betty says pulling about a fluffy unicorn stuffed animal with rainbow fur.

"My mom said he's magical. " Betty laughs before getting back on topic.

"Today I'll be going over the tea and whomst is the first on I spilling session. Only Kevin Keller. " Betty turns around facing the opposite of the camera her back to it.

"Apparently Kevin at the dance got turned down by James sanders who ran after Jughead." Better says still facing the wrong way.

"Turn around!" Cheryl scoffs from the camera.

Betty quickly turns back around to the camera.

"Rumors say Kevin ended up going home with the janitors mop."

James watched as Jughead danced with Toni and Cheryl with a goofy smile on his face. He sipped on his punch with agony. He wanted to be the one dancing with that stupid cute boy. He watches as Jughead excuses himself to walk out. He went to follow until Kevin got in front of him.

"Hey hot stuff let's dance." Kevin says throwing himself at James. James catches him but puts him up straight.

"Not right now Kev." PJ says with a soft smile.

"Cmon loosen up." Kevin says he was buzzing he definitely spiked his own punch.

"I'm not dancing with you your drunk." James says and Kevin grabs the boys waist pulling him into his space.

"Please." Kevin says and James sighs before pushing the taller boy away lightly.

"No Kevin. " James says rushing out with Jughead. He finds Jughead sitting down at the lockers.

He quietly walks up to him. PJ wore a dark blue suit with a black bow tie and black loafers. His shirt a nice white and his hair jelled nicely.

Jughead wore a traditional black suit.

"Hey," James said softly. Jughead looks at him before tearing his eyes away.

"Hi" Jughead greets bluntly. James scratches his neck before sitting down beside Jughead.

"You okay?" James ask and Jughead snorts sarcastically.

"Perfect." Jughead responds annoyance in his throat.

"Stop lying to me what's wrong?" James says grabbing his arm comfortingly. Jughead looks at his hand letting it rest there until he jerks it away standing up.

"I broke up my girlfriend that's what's wrong!" Jughead yells at edge.

"Well why are you Mad then?" James says furrowing his eyebrows.

"Because, " Jughead closes his eyes before opening them letting out a breath.

"I broke up with my girlfriend for you. And your off with Kevin. How am I suppose to feel." Jughead says and James stands up with a look of guilt.

"You should've asked me out I would've said yes. " James says calmly.

"I'm not ready to admit that I'm gay." Jughead breathes shamefully.

"To yourself or your friends?" PJ ask staring into Jughead eyes.

"Both. Look you don't deserve someone who's ashamed to be gay. I don't know what to do or what I feel. But I'm sure I like you more than a friend." Jughead d explains and PJ nods

"Do you remember how you told me you'd help me with my music? " James ask and the tears that were in Jughead cheeks fall down his cheeks.

"Yeah?" Jughead questions.

"Well I'll help you with your sexuality if you want to scream at someone yell at me. If you need a shoulder you can cry on mine. And if you need someone to hold I'll be at your services. " James says. Jughead remains quiet stepping closer to the boy. He was face to face with him.

He looks into his eyes seeing that there was trust and compassion in James's eyes. He takes a deep breath and grabs his face pulling his lips into his own. At first PJ was taken back so he didn't kiss back but after a few seconds his eyes closed and his lips moved against his own. Jughead smiled into the kiss. He didn't feel forced like with Betty he felt at home and safe. James was his safe place.

"I don't know what I'm doing but I'll do it with you." Jughead says resting his forehead against James.

"Also new coach is a total hottie acorrding to cheerleaders"

"He's a total sex appeal." A brown haired girl says as Betty held a microphone to her. "Yeah I'd let him ride me." A red head girl says.
"Oo like on a saddle I heard they sell those in Walmart!" Betty says before Cheryl turns off the camera

"In other news lunch lady Bertha was caught sleeping with janitor bobert the hairy guy. When Mr weather bee walked in looking for a broom he caught bobert completely naked with a leash on on his arms and knees. Bertha had a whip. Mr weatherbee is still in counciling. "  Betty says before grabbing something under her desk.

"For are last segment of my show Wayne with glasses likes to show you his next product. Cat condoms. If your cat is horny and needs a condom call Wayne with glasses at 1 800 787 9999 call now you'll get three. Save all them virgin kitties now! That's it check in next week for more."

Cheryl give as thumbs up before turning off the camera.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.4K 942 25
This is a Choni story Aka Bonnie and Claire😉
471K 9.3K 118
Cute one shots of our two favourite girls :)
603 3 9
(Not real this is all make believe) based off riverdale
86.3K 1.4K 67
Swetty,Coopaz,Beronica,Varchie,Choni,Barchie,Fp and Betty,Beggie,Bughead and many more