Forgetting You But Not The Ti...

By emo_dinosaur13

Story I wrote for class More

December 1989
August 1996
June 1997
January 1998
September 1998
May 1999
August 1999
September 1999
February 2002
September 2007

September 1979

24 1 0
By emo_dinosaur13

The day I was born. This day started the long, disappointing road that was my life. I don't remember much of this day but the one thing I remember was the cold, bright hospital room and being placed on my mother's chest and taking to her warmth immediately. This all happened on September 23rd 1979. The day after I was born my parents brought me home to my 5 older siblings. 3 sisters and 2 brothers. I couldn't speak yet or do much of anything but I could retain information. Every single person in that house had to hold me that day, and me being a 1 day old baby, it was exhausting. My brother Spencer was the first to hold me, he was only 4 at the time. I was then passed to Olivia also 4 years old, then to Charlotte at 6, to Dexter at 5, and finally to Ava who was 8. I was starting to feel hungry and couldn't get anything out but a loud cry. My mother took me back and began to feed me. Nothing about this was actually clear to me, my mother told me all of this a long time ago on my wedding day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.2K 109 17
When 12 year old Alex steals a diaper from the daycare his mom works at, he goes down a rabbit hole of his new addiction.
Cecilia By Anastasia

General Fiction

87.7K 2.4K 37
Cecilia's father, a well-known and successful lawyer, was tired of her problems. Tired of the issues she had been causing for the family and it's nam...
723K 16.2K 67
Two girls are exchanged at birth and are given to the wrong mothers and after 13 years the truth comes out Rosabella Rossi is different from her sist...
Chaotic Relations By Nia

General Fiction

38.4K 2.9K 30
Ruhanika Senghal hates changes. Even though her life is not the best, she is content with how it is. What will happen when she will have to change he...