Honey's Biker (Devil's Angels...

Door photosofrose

*COMPLETED* Description : Honey is just shy of her 21st birthday when she moves to a tiny little town deep... Meer

Copyright.
! Warning !
Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Epilogue
Face Reveal and Q & A
Something Exciting!
An Update!

Chapter 21

8.5K 207 6
Door photosofrose

~2 months later.~

"Just, place it in the room down the hall. That's Titus's room," I say to Beast as he passes me with a box. He nods and moves towards the room before kicking it open.

I turn around as Rage wraps his arms around my waist, "how's it all going?" he questions.

I shrug, "just fine, how about the club?"

He shrugs, "just fine. Allen and Jr are excited I'm back for good and can't wait to meet you, actually lots of the guys can't wait to meet you and Titus."

I grin, excitement coursing through me at the thought of meeting new people and having new faces around, "me too," I murmur and place a plate on the counter to start a stack.

His grin drops into a scowl, "why so eager? Are you gonna leave me?" he pouts and grabs my hips.

I giggle and let him spin me to face his chest once again, "I would never baby," I say and lean up to kiss him.

He lets out a growl as my lips meet his, his hand grabbing my ass, hard, "good girl."

"Yo, lovebirds! Allen just got here!" someone yells into the small kitchen.

I smile and step back from Rage, my hand running down his chest to his hand and pull him towards the front door.

Standing there us a pretty tall guy, a cut utop a white shirt and a pair of black jeans and a pair of boots.

His hair is pulled back into a bun, pieces having escaped and fly around in the air, his nose is crooked, and his eyes are a nice shade of blue. Hes skinny but not in a bad way, He's attractive but holds no light to Rage.

"So you're Honey?" the man's asks, looking me up and down.

I nod and hold a hand out, "Allen right?" I question as he shakes my hand.

He nods and then looks to Rage, "I've missed you, you piece of shit!" he yells and hugs Rage, patting his back roughly before they pull apart.

He looks back to me, a grin having taken residence on his face, "Now, where is the little one?"

A large grin crosses my face as I wave him over, "his room has been ready for a month now, hes laying here," I pause at the door, not wanting to wake Titus, "there he is," I murmur to him.

Allen glances over, his grin growing, "He's beautiful guys," he glanced over his shoulder at us.

"Thank you," I murmur.

"He should be awake when we go to the clubhouse, he can meet everyone then," I explain and close the door gently behind me.

He nods and steps back, "everything will be ready by the time you three get there, I've gotta go on a run real quick, see you later!"

I wave and so does Rage. We spend the next few hours unpacking, feeding Titus, changing Titus, playing with Titus, and unpacking some more.

Soon enough all of us are ready to head to the clubhouse, Rage dressed in ripped up black jeans, a white t-shirt and his cut which will be changed tonight. I've got on a pair of high waisted cuffed blue jean shorts, a of the shoulder black shirt and a pair of black sandals with straight hair and a little makeup. Titus has on a black onsie, a pair of gray sweats, a beanie and a pair of black nike shoes.

I make sure Titus is strapped in before I get in the front with his bag at my feet and Rage gets in as well, "Ready baby?" he grabs my hand and gives it a kiss.

I grin and nod, "yeah, you?"

He grins and nods, "hell yeah, I'm ready to put some little boys in their place."

I giggle and he finally starts the truck up. The drive takes a little under ten minutes, soon enough we're pulling through the gates and pulling into a parking space.

From my seat in a rearview mirror, I can see a large crowd of guys and only two girls, no kids.

All of the guys have a cut and the girls are wearing black long sleeves, all of them look to be jumping with excitement.

As I step down, Allen breaks away from the crowd with another man; he looks just like him, that must be Jr.

"Hey!" Allen waves and comes to help me, he grabs Titus's bag and I give him a smile.

"Hi," I say and gently take out Titus's carrier, not wanting to wake the boy.

"He's beautiful," mystery man says nearly immediately.

I grin and smile at him, "thank you, I'm Honey," I hold my hand out.

He grips it and shakes, "I'm Jr."

"It's gonna be a long fucking night, everyone is gonna wanna touch you Honey," Rage pouts.

I giggle and walk towards him, his arm coming around my shoulder, "I'm gonna go fucking crazy," he growls, "make sure to tell me when you want to leave okay?"

I absentmindedly nod as we get closer and the two girls break away, "Hi!" one of them squeals, "I'm Penny!" she holds her hand out.

Penny is short, just around my height maybe an inch taller, she has strawberry colored hair, its tied up in a bun, she has freckles across her face and all over her arms I assume since her hands are covered, and her neck, her eyes are a bright green that stand out against her pale skin. The long sleeve is tight against her, and the shirts show off legs with freckles as well, her lips are pulled into a grin and her eyes sparkle with excitement.

I grin and shake her hand, "hi Penny, I'm Honey."

"Hello," the next girl murmurs, she's young and seems really shy, "I'm Dakota."

Dakota has long black pin straight hair with bangs, its a nice contrast to her chocolate colored skin, her lips are pulled into a shy grin and her eyes are weary as she holds out her hand, I shake it softly and give her a warm smile, "as you know, I'm Honey."

Just as I drop her hand, Titus let's out a cry and I look down to him, his face is red and flushed as his eyes open and he let's out another cry, "I should really get him inside y'all, I'm so sorry," I say and look up.

Everyone nods and moves as someone holds the door opens for me. I rush to a table and quickly take him out of his carrier and slip off the shoes, sweats and beanie, "is he okay?"

I glance over and see Dakota looking down at him in wonder, shes much taller then me, I nod and move him towards her, "He's fine, he just got a little too hot that's all," I tell her.

"May I?" she asks.

I grin and nod, I gently place Titus in her arms and step back, "he's a good boy most of the time, he cries sometimes but other then that he should be just fine with you, okay?"

She nods and kisses his head softly, "He's so tiny."

I laugh and nod, "yeah, we're having a little trouble trying to make him put on weight, but its nothing one or two extra feedings a day won't solve the Doc says."

I glance over her shoulder and see a boy coming our way, "Dakota," he rumbles.

Her hands start to shake as her eyes go wide, "yes ?" she questions quietly.

"You okay?"

"Yup!" she squeaks.

He chuckles and nods to me, "Hi, I'm Ronnie, you must be Honey right?"

I nod, "hey there Ronnie."

He smiles and turns around, leaving the space, "he gives me a heart attack every time he's around me," she whispers.

I giggle, "well come on Dakota, I've gotta everyone and make sure Rage doesn't go crazy," I say and wave her over to my side.

.
.
.
.
.
.

What do you guys think about Dakota?

How about Ronnie?

Penny?

Allen?

Jr?

I hope you guys enjoyed, and just like promised this is out along with Chapter 20.

I love y'all!

until next time

- love rose 🌹

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

474K 12.6K 47
"What is your name?" I asked, staring into her doe-like eyes. Almost immediately her face twisted in horror. Her eyes switched back and forth frantic...
274K 9.6K 42
Ink is a brother of The Wolves MC. Sydney is a bartender at a local bar. Ink and Sydney have been dating for a while. Though they have a 9 year age...
306K 10.2K 82
Loneliness and I had grown quite close over the years. We shared a bond that I had never shared with anyone else. When everything in life was spirali...
20.1K 571 36
" I lunge forward at him hitting his groin with my knee then right between the eyes. As soon as I do, he crashes to the ground, out cold. I go for mo...