A cup of you (Michaeng / Comp...

By S7ven-

Please stay tuned and follow the story. Leave a comment or leave your suggestion for the story. I would love... More

Chapter 1: "Mina"
Chapter 2: "Yeri"
Chapter 3 "Nine"
Chapter 4 "Mafia"
Chapter 5 "Chaeyoung"
Chapter 6 "I like her"
Chapter 7 "Push"
Chapter 8 "Pull"
Chapter 9 "Like Ooh Ahh"
Chapter 10 "Work"
Chapter 11 "I like you"
Chapter 12 "Cold"
Chapter 13 "Confession"
Chapter 14 "Us"
Chapter 15 "Last of you"
Chapter 16 "Twice"
Chapter 17 "Missed"
Chapter 18 "First"
Chapter 19 "Second"
Chapter 20 "Third"
Chapter 21 "Fourth"
Chapter 22 "Fifth"
Chapter 23 "Melting"
Chapter 24 "Eye Eye Eyes"
Chapter 25 "녹아요"
Chapter 26 "Call"
Chapter 27 "Tiger"
Chapter 28 "Someone like me"
Chapter 29 "Beast - 1st week"
Chapter 30 "One month"
Chapter 31 "Forget"
Chapter 32 "Too late"
Chapter 33 "Crumbs"
Chapter 34 "It's Mina"
Chapter 35 "Revelation"
Chapter 36 "Rooftop"
Chapter 37 "Insomnia"
Chapter 38 "Perseverance"
Chapter 39 "Let her go"
Chapter 40 "Time"
Chapter 41 "Rosé"
Chapter 42 "Jealousy"
Chapter 43 "Girls"
Chapter 44 "Obsess"
Chapter 45 "I'll wait"
Chapter 46 "Recovered"
Chapter 48 "Lost world"
Chapter 49 "Rekindle"
Chapter 50 "Troubled"
Chapter 51 "Mood"
Chapter 52 "Japan"
Chapter 53 "Kazoku"
Chapter 54 "Wedding"
Chapter 55 "A cup of you"
Appreciation post

Chapter 47 "Anew"

7.5K 218 70
By S7ven-

{Previously:

Her heart feels warm.

Her hands are unwary.

Her mind was at ease. }

Chaeyoung and Mina had a scrumptious lunch. She brought Mina to a seafood restaurant.

Mina was smiling all through out there conversation, now her heart doesn't feel heavy, she felt comfortable now that Chaeyoung was infront of her.

"Just one luggage, right?" Chaeyoung asks opening the driver's seat of the car.

"Yeah. Just that blue one."

"Alright, let's go home." Chaeyoung sheepishly smile driving off. She was whistling along with the car's radio, her head swaying with the beat.

Mina was enjoying the ride just by watching her. Chaeyoung was very happy like how she is.

Mina creeps in her hand to Chaeyoung's jacket making the sleeves to hover up. Holding into Chaeyoung's shoulder, feeling the warmth of her bare skin. Chaeyoung tensed her shoulder up, feeling tickled.

"Now I know why you're so happy here."

"You get a good reset of everything." Chaeyoung was still focus on the road, but she gave a soft smile to respond.

"Like a new life?"

"Yeah. New life." Chaeyoung replied, stopping on the red light and lean over to Mina who's currently gawking at her, "with you."

Chaeyoung came closer and Mina gave in, moving closer to her as well as they kissed with a smile on there faces. Mina strokes Chaeyoung's hair, sweetly planting a passionate kiss.

"Green light." Mina whispers through her breath breaking the kiss.

"Should I pull over?" Chaeyoung playfully grins but received a light slap on her cheeks.

"Drive safely."

Chaeyoung pouted and continue driving off, "So how's Korea?"

"Nothing's change for what I've known of. How about you? You're so fond living in Australia now." Mina recalls all the calls and text messages from Chaeyoung's story.

"Everything went well that's why I'm happy and you're even here there's nothing more of happiness."

"I see."

"I've just bought a house here, we could actually just escape from Korea and live here." Chaeyoung appealed.

"You don't like Korea?"

"That's not it." Chaeyoung felt Mina's mood have swerved, "You're not you  around there, neither you and I." She further explains the uneasyness she feels when they are in public.

"Right."

"Are you mad?"

"No."

"What's bothering you then?"

"I've actually left the company now." Mina almost flew forward from the car's sudden break, "Yah! Be careful!"

"W-what did you say?"

"I'm not renewing my contract." Mina heaves and glared at Chaeyoung, "I have already told my manager about it but I'm still not sure if they will agree to let me quit."

"I. . Wha. . " Chaeyoung shook her head lightly. She felt that her mind are giving her wrong translations.

"Can you drive first? Let's talk about it later."

Mina had a good rest while on a travel. She didn't noticed how long was her nap but was woken up by Chaeyoung, parking infront of a two story house.

"We're here." Chaeyoung softly said tucking in Mina's hair over her ear.

Mina then removes her seatbelt while Chaeyoung have gone taking out her luggage at the trunk. Mina stretches out her arms and viewed the said 'home' infront of her.

The exterior was designed with gray stones and wood panels, she was quietly viewing the house until they came in. The lights were warm reflecting the clean and neat design, it was revitalizing. It was simple but surely it is a modernly designed house.

"I designed it." Chaeyoung interrupted her thought, "You like it?" She added, she noticed how Mina was quietly judging the house.

"Yeah. It feels cozy, just how we love."

Mina explored further the house. She realized how Chaeyoung considered all the things they both wanted for a house.

Mina stroke the ring at her ring finger. Chaeyoung meant so much to her, but she was acertain on Chaeyoung's love not until now; she was always on her mind, she was always included on Chaeyoung's decision, work, actions, and happiness.

Mina knew how her love for her grew so much.

"Chaeyoung?"

"Yeah?" Chaeyoung looked at Mina who's peeking through the bedroom door, "You should r--"

Mina jumps in, giving the girl a hug. Chaeyoung was surprised, she was not sure of the reason because she didn't say or do anything to deserve a hug.

"Just a little longer." Mina said when she felt Chaeyoung was breaking the hug.

"What's the matter?"

"I missed you." Mina replied, resting her head to Chaeyoung's shoulder.

"I missed you too."

Chaeyoung let Mina rest on her. She decided to tightened the hug, smelling in Mina's fragrance, just what she always love. Her heart beats fast as she sink into Mina, she always feels dreamy with her; Mina wasn't the type of girl to have, wasn't the type of girl to fall inlove with someone easily, and wasn't the type to love her.

"Done." Mina playfully smiled breaking the hug, "I'll washup and rest."

"Y-yeah." Chaeyoung wasn't still over on her own world, she was still inside of it. "Mina." Chaeyoung sighed throwing her back by the bed behind her.

Mina took half an hour washing up and changing her clothes. She reorganize a bit on her luggage while Chaeyoung was already sleeping.

Mina then flicked the lights off, assuming Chaeyoung is already sleeping now. She took the other side of the bed and crawls by Chaeyoung's shoulder, snuggling in.

"You're awake, right?" Mina whispered, playing with Chaeyoung's eyelashes.

"You know me that much."

"Ofcourse." Mina seductively said, giving Chaeyoung's ears sweet kisses.

"Hmm." Chaeyoung bit her lip, Mina does really know her, "What is it again?" She playfully asks for more.

Mina softly nibbles to her jawline, and licks her earlobes tasting some of her strawberry scent.

"Good nig--"

Chaeyoung suddenly rolls over getting on top of Mina. Her body pressed against Mina's known fragile built. Chaeyoung chuckles on Mina's surprised look, she looks so soft and submissive.

"I know you're tired, babe." Chaeyoung decreases the gap between her and Mina, pinning her hands into the bed.

Mina gave out a soft moan as Chaeyoung run her lips from her ear to her neck. Chaeyoung then released her hand to explore her body, Mina's breathing became faster for every stroke to her skin.

"But I'll be gentle." Chaeyoung whispered before her kisses starts to go down.

"Chaeng." Mina softly wimper, grabbing the bed sheets tightly.

(Author's note: I'll leave it to your imagination. Hahahahahahahahahahhaa.)

~•~

Chaeyoung firstly woke up, it was already late afternoon when she checks her clock. She briskly got her other clothes on the floor and tip toed quietly at the other side of the bed, making sure Mina was covered with the blankets - she must've still not used on the time difference.

Chaeyoung got a work off for that day to have a long vacation combining the weekend. She decided to take Mina on one of her favourite places around, however they need to wait for midnight to visit it.

Even if it was late afternoon, Chaeyoung still decided to cook a light breakfast for them.

"Chaeyoungieeeee." A soft voice trailed off the room, searching.

"Kitchen."

Chaeyoung looked behind her when the metal chair sound clings to the floor. Mina was using the blanket to cover her body, the girl was only on her underwear.

"Yah. Don't go out naked." Chaeyoung said getting startled by what's infront of her.

"I'm not naked." Mina skips closer to Chaeyoung, capturing her inside her blanket too. "Gotcha."

"What are you doing?" Chaeyoung chuckled, she's pretending she doesn't like it.

"Give me that bread!"

"You're in a good mood."

Chaeyoung let Mina do her thing. The blanket covering her and sitting down at the kitchen chair comfortably folding her legs up. She smiled serving the late breakfast and decided to seat infront of her; viewing the most beautiful places in the world - Mina.

Her morning bare face, the way she eats, her fragile body, her elegant and feminity - Chaeyoung's heart were beating crazy. She breathe heavily. She will be everyday in love. Everyday thankful.

"Stop gawking at me."

"I'm admiring you."

"Cheesy."

"So about you leaving your company. You're still not at the verge of..." Chaeyoung remembers what Mina told her earlier on the trip, of her quitting Twice.

"Of disbanding?" Mina finished the sentence, "I don't think so, there are still comebacks layed out for us."

"Then why are you quitting?"

"I... I." Mina sound so hesitatant, but she really didn't know the exact words of how she's feeling.

"Because of me?" Chaeyoung said with a hint of guilt.

"Not exactly." Mina held her nape trying to figure out the words, "I feel lost, I just want to refresh my life."

"But it was your dream?"

"I had it, but I have better dreams."

"What is it?"

"To start a new?" Mina sounded unsure, because she is.

"That's a dream?"

"Yeah. Why not?" Mina pouted.

"Alright. I believe you." Chaeyoung was defeated, Mina was always decisive on her decisions, she knows Mina has more reasons out of it.

"Why wouldnt you?!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 448 19
Warning: genderbender I hope you can have fun reading this Enjoy!! Started: 05/11/23 Ended: 06/07/23
8.4K 375 13
Tzuyu was a mafia leader who work with her team mates Jeongyeon , Momo ,Mina and Dahyun . Who lover her girlfriend Jihyo lot but 2 years ago due to...
28.8K 891 27
Just read it and I hope you enjoy. ( Some comment's won't make sense's since I've Change this story line)
40.6K 1K 41
Found your match you both like twice Nayeon The love story begins in a chatting or dating site Sorry for the grammars and to my english guys this is...