The Last Time

By heyitsamberrose

More

Chapter One: New Start. New College. Hello New Boy.
Chapter Two: What's This Boy About Then?
Chapter Three: So It's Official
Chapter Four: I Love YOU
Chapter Five: You Jerk
Chapter Six: I Knew It Was Too Good To Be True
Chapter Seven: What Happens Next?
Chapter Eight: So many questions
Chapter Nine: Drive Away
Chapter Ten: What Am I Going To Do?
Chapter Eleven: The Last Time
Chapter Twelve: I Will Never Forget My True Love
Chapter Thirteen: Goodnight Michael Peace

The Last Time

596 3 0
By heyitsamberrose

'The Last Time' is about a girl called Alyssa who moved to Northampton College and is taking Biology. She is very shy but within the first class she's been asked to be Michael Peace's tutor. (He's that hottie everyone dreams about). 

Michael shows Alyssa that he's not a jerk and they soon form a very cute boyfriend, girlfriend relationship...even though they have bumps along the way.

One weekend Michael has to go down to Devon to visit his elderly Grandparents, Alyssa thought it was a bad idea, is she wrong or right? Was that 'The Last Time' she saw her true love?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
97.7K 3K 30
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
514K 14.7K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
13.1M 435K 41
When Desmond Mellow transfers to an elite all-boys high school, he immediately gets a bad impression of his new deskmate, Ivan Moonrich. Gorgeous, my...