Craving For Hoseok

By SickGrungeWorld

Hoseok pat Jungkook's head and smiled at the younger. "It's your birthday right? Come on, hyung will treat y... More

chapter One
chapter TWO
Three 👌🏻
Chptr. 4
Chapter 5
Six 🔥🔥🔥
Seven
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen "Late Storm"
Fourteen "No Stars"
Fifteen "Cloudy Skies"

Eight

1.7K 112 67
By SickGrungeWorld

"H-homosexual? For real?" Hoseok asked as he looks at Jungkook who nodded in reply.

"More like gay. I always think she is , I showed her my abs before and she just... didn't care." V  said as he remembers the time when Lisa went inside the boys locker room looking for Jungkook but found V instead  who was half naked at that time.

Jungkook rolled his eyes "Just because a girl is not attracted by your "ABS" " he said emphasizing the word abs "doesn't mean they're gay."

"True, my girlfriend, Jennie, she doesn't really care about my abs." Hoseok said as he taps his upper stomach.

V laughed a little and grins at Jungkook.

"So is that the reason why you're not dating anyone right now?" Hoseok asked to Jungkook and he didn't know how to answer.

"Umm... well... actually..." he said thinking of an answer...  "Oh yeah!" He finally thought of something "I plan to focus on my studies" he said proudly.

"Hahaha I knew it!" Hoseok said.

V on the other hand scoffs "oh please" he said and got the two guys attention.

"Why?" Hoseok asked.

"Nothing! He's just messing around" Jungkook said and he turned to V "right V?"

"Whatever you say" V said with a grin on his face.

Now Hoseok is starting to notice something but didn't give much attention to it.

"By the way, what did you do with all those lemons ?" Jungkook asked to V.

V leaned his back on the side of the bed. "Turned them into lemonade. What else?" He answered.

"Lemons?" Hoseok asked.

"Yeah, he received a box of lemons and sent them to me, he hates them." V said and Hoseok turns to Jungkook.

"You hate lemons?" He asked.

Jungkook nodded "yeah, can't stand them"

"Oh.. didn't know" Hoseok said.

"Really? Well do you know that he talks in his sleep?" V said and Jungkook eyes grew wide.

"V!"

"You do?" Hoseok asked while laughing a little.

Jungkook blushed "n-no I don't! When did I ever...."

"A lot. Everytime you sleep with me on my apartment you-"

"You sleep on his apartment?" Hoseok asked.

V and Jungkook went silent for a second and they both looked at each other.

"Yeah... since Jungkook's house is too far so he sleeps in my place every weekends." V said and Jungkook nodded. ".....sometimes" he added.

"Yeah.. that.. what he just said."

"Hmmm... " Hoseok hummed.

Meanwhile V has something on his mind. He bit his lip and and smiled "Hoseok?" He called.

"Yes?"

"Would you date a guy?" He asked.

Jungkook eyes widened.

"What's with that question?" Hoseok asked while laughing a little.

"Nothing... just asking" V said

Hoseok thinks for a second. "Well I-"

"Oh look at the time!" Jungkook said loudly while looking at his watch.
"It's getting late, you don't wanna be late for your pottery class do you V?" Jungkook asked.

V raised his brow "what pott-"

"I knoooow" Jungkook said and he stand and pulls V to stand up too.

"You do pottery?" Hoseok asked,

"I do no-"

"He don't want to brag about it but yes! He does!" Jungkook said.

"Pottery my a-"

"Just wait for me here I'll just walk him to his car ba-bye!"

Jungkook and V went outside and shut the door leaving Hosoek more confused than ever.

When they reached V's car that's when they started talking.

V turned to Jungkook with one brow raised and his head lowered a bit. "Pottery? Smoke pot I might but pottery? Very convincing Kookie"

"What do you expect me to do? Asking him if he's gay?"

"I didn't ask him if he's gay I asked him if he would consider dating a guy" V corrects

"It's basically the same thing!"

"It's not! What if he's bisexual?"

"And you think he will tell us that?"

"Well maybe, don't knock it till you try it"

"THEN TRY POTTERY!" Jungkook snaps

"Did you just... snap at me?" V asked slightly shocked while pointing at himself

"Because you're being ridiculous!" Jungkook said

"So you really snapped at me?"

"Oh come on stop being a dramatic bitch V it's nothi-"

Before Jungkook could  finish his sentence  V started kissing him vigorously.

Jungkook is shocked and doesn't know what to do, he tried to push him away but V is way stronger compared to him so he failed.

V is still kissing him and Jungkook is now having a hard time breathing and then finally V stopped.

Jungkook gasped for his breath "are you gonna kill me?" He said while breathing heavily.

Although V still have his hands cupped on Jungkook's face, Jungkook noticed that V is looking  at something in front of him  and when Jungkook turns around to look, his heart stopped beating. Not literally but.. you know.

"H-hoseok..."

(Kdrama song intensifies)

Hoseok is standing not too far looking shocked. "Umm.. I just wondered what took so long- umm... sorry, you-you guys can continue I will just.." Hoseok didn't finish his sentence and run back to the building.

"Wait!" Jungkook removed V's hands from his face and ran after Hoseok leaving V behind.

V felt somewhat pissed, and jealous that he kicked his car. It's not fair, Jungkook is supposed to be inlove with him not with that Hoseok guy.

If he only knew that Jungkook will fall inlove with someone else in the future...

If only he accepted Jungkook's confession back in 8th grade rather than making fun of him and bullying him,

Maybe that's why Jungkook is so afraid of confessing, because of what V had done to him back then. Atleast that's what V thinks.

He remembers that time when his classmate wholeheartedly confessed his feelings for him and all he did is laughed and ignored him for the rest of the year.

Then by 9th grade that gay boy turned into a delinquent who fucks around. Believe it or not they became friends.

But then Jungkook met Lisa by eleventh grade and even though Jungkook is still that delinquent guy in school, he's soft and kind when it comes to Lisa and V saw that. That soft side of him that he only saw a glimpse of back in 8th grade. And little did he know he started to fall for it.

But then the two couple broke up and V felt happy because now they have a chance to be together. Maybe Jungkook will look at him and fall inlove with him again.

He's so happy to find out that Jungkook is gay.. again.. if that makes sense.But this time.. not for him. Even though they do sex and all that.. It doesn't mean anything to Jungkook.

He don't just want Jungkook. He wants that Jungkook who purely fell inlove with him on 8th grade. That adorable and sweet guy.

But...

"Hoseok! Wait!" Jungkook shouts as he ran after Hoseok in the stairs.

Hoseok stops and felt completely awkward because he never seen something like that. Ever.

Jungkook finally catch up with him and he's now puffing while holding his knees. "Oh boy do I need to start working out" he said while trying to catch his breath.

"Where is V?" Hoseok asked.

"Doesn't matter" Jungkook said and he stand up properly "what you saw a while ago is-"

"I promise I won't tell anyone, if it's a secret" Hoseok said raising his two hands

"No, we're not actually-"

"If you guys are dating I'm okay with it, I'm not gay or bisexual or anything but-"

As soon as Jungkook heard that his face dropped.. He's not gay. Not even bisexual.

Hoseok kept talking but Jungkook's mind just went completely blank.

"We're still buddies, okay?" Hoseok finished.

Jungkook didn't reply. The last thing he heard is Hoseok is not gay.

"Jungkook?" Hoseok asked while wavung his hand in front of his face

"Uh- yeah? No? What-what did you say? You're not gay?" Jungkook asked

"Yeah.. but we're still cool okay? And promise I won't tell anyone" Hoseok said smiling.

Jungkook smiled. A bittersweet kinda smile. An "I guess this is the end" smile.

A smile that feels great but at the same time painful.

It's like being friendzoned or rejected in the nicest way possible, and Hoseok doesn't even know.

He's accepted and rejected at the same time..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.3K 2K 25
"Noona... I love you." - kookie
267K 5.2K 17
"Cause you are mine to Love, mine to Adore, mine to Keep, mine to Spoil, mine to Pamper and mine to Fuck" - J.JK Another age gap cliché story. *Minor...
144K 4.8K 38
Jimin: it hurts to see you with someone else kookie Jungkook : miniee guess what ? *bunny smile* Jimin : what is it kookie *smiles* Jungkook : i am i...
52K 2.7K 20
"jungkook.." "yeah?" "can i kiss you?" --- jungkook, a 17 year old boy moves to seoul for college. he misses bus...