His Secret Baby(Sample)

By MOZIDAT

Get the Full Version of "HIS SECRET BABY" on Amazon the link is in my Bio. "I was pregnant, Chris." Chris's... More

Mr. Fox
Chapter~ One
Chapter~Two
Chapter~Three
Chapter~Four
Chapter~Five
Chapter~Six
Chapter~Seven
Chapter~Eight
Chapter~Nine
Chapter~Ten
Chapter~Eleven
Chapter~Twelve
Cast Of Characters
Chapter~Fourteen
Chapter~Fifteen
Chapter~Sixteen
Chapter~Seventeen
Chapter~Nineteen
Chapter~Eighteen
Chapter~Twenty
Chapter~Twenty One
Author's Note
His Secret Baby paperback(Amazon)
His Secret Baby is now available on (Amazon kindle)
HSB(Free Read) Amazon.co.uk

Chapter~Thirteen

22.5K 764 101
By MOZIDAT

"What are you doing?"

Emma's cheeks colored as his gently spuned her around, his left hand sized her by the hair and his other hand gently began to unzip her maid's outfit.

"Tell me, what does it looks like?"

She didn't reply which got Chris thinking she had probably consent to his advance already.

Still pinning her against the bathroom wall, he began to grind his hard bulged against her arse. Emma gasped out softly as his hands settled down to cup her arse cheeks.

"Do you want to come now, my love?"

"I-I-" she shuddered in pleasure as he thrust his hips not so nicely, his erection pressed into her buttock and his big hands slide down to caress her wet panties. Christopher gave a triumph smile but didn't comment about her wetness.

"What time do you think Blue would be asleep for?"

"Two hours to the least. He would awake to eat his dinner." she said, hoping he would let her go. But of course it backfired.

Chris smiled then. "What are we waiting for then? We've got two hours to pleasure one another."

"But I didn't-"

His hands on her naked tiny waist stopped her short. He then lingered his hands on her stomach before gently caressing down to her clit, and gently but firmly slipped his index finger into her wet cunt.

"My God,!" he growled. "You're so f*cking wet and hot!" he nibbled on her ears as he slowly began to finger f*ck her. Emma wobbled on her knees, but thankfully his huge body on her hadn't made her fell down face flat on the bathroom floor.

He gently nudged her legs apart to get more acess to her hot clit but she did complied which got him saying. "Nudged your legs apart for me, baby."

"Why?"

"Just do as I say." now it's was a command. "I brought a co*dom with me. Rest assured I won't get you pregnant again. Not unless we plan it through."

"Chris, please!."

"What's your problem, Emma?. We've done this before." he murmured softly. "Have you done it against the wall?"

Her blue eyes flared up at him, startled and at the same terrorized.

"Have you?"

"No I haven't." she didn't bothered telling him to elaborate his words. Once you've been in bed with him, there's no zone of respect or shyness in her. Giving him a blow job daily, and sleeping with him hadn't made her an innocent lady she was before she gave birth to Blue.

He had already turned her into his personal wh*re. Ha!

"Perfect." he said.

He lifted her legs, and wrapped it around him. Then he donned on a c*ndom, causing Emma to squirmed in fright.

"Relax." he pushed a finger into her, Emma cried out in shock. "Keep quiet, you don't want to wake Blue up, do you?"

Shutting her up instantly, he then, softly and gently slide into her. A low growl escaped him as he began to pound inside her. Emma held him tight to her in a death grip, Christopher didn't let go until he f*cked the hell out of her.

Twenty minutes later, Emma sat on the bed, Blue in her arms as she fed him.

Chris leaned against the bathroom door, arms crossed as he watched Emma feed his son. Letting out an exhausted sigh, he apologized to the obvious looking angry maid. "I'm sorry I did that."

"You should be." she didn't glanced up to him as she chided back.

He didn't speak, but he made a sound, a slight murmur, as if talking to himself under his breath. His voice was quiet as he spoke. "We are getting married, Emma. Besides, I used protection in case you're wondering if am getting pregnant once again."

Okay, maybe that part of her getting pregnant might had been a little bit an underrated subject. Simply because he had used protection doesn't confirm a thing. Godforbid the c*ndom had bursted and here she is pregnant with baby number two.

Like as if he had read her mind, he interjected. "Look, Emma. My mom doesn't know about Blue yet, and there's no way I would risk putting a child inside you once again. And even if by some miracles, you end up getting pregnant. Then you will abort it."

Emma froze still as she slowly glanced up at him. Blue still feeding on her breasts, her blue pretty eyes met his and held it in disliked. Chris knows right then if she hasn't loathed him before, she definitely has now as he let out those unforgiving words."Ar-are you saying if you had known I was pregnant with Blue earlier. You would've tell me to abort it?"

"Yes." He didn't see a reason why he should lie when that is what he would've done if he had known about his secret baby earlier. "I mean. You aren't the first nor second lady to be pregnant with my child." Emma's blue eyes went wide as she stared down at their feeding son and then back at him. He knew what she was thinking right then. The thought of killing their son might have frightened her out of her wit. But he was just a fetus then. He cleared his throat and continued, taking his words bit by bit carefully. "Apparently, it's had never been in my to do list to father a baby. And now that I have managed to have a son at my age. I thank the fair thing to do is to marry the son of my mother, don't you think?"

"But you don't love me."

"Do you love me?" he resorted back, and Emma glanced away. Avoiding his gaze. He smiled then. "Of course, neither of us loves one another. But we do love Blue, don't we?. Isn't that a good reason for us to marry, except if of course you've got yourself a lover."

"I don't!" she glared at him. "You've maybe got a lover yourself?."

"I don't."

Christopher crossed the room in a two long strides and took Blue from her after he finshed feeding and belched. He glanced at Emma and telling from her body language it's doesn't seemed like she want him with their son. But he is the father obviously there's nothing she could do but protest inwardly.

"I'm taking Blue with me. We need to have a father and son conversation." he said as he made his way to the door konb. Blue in his left arm, the other on the door knob as he watched her for a moment. And then a smile crept on his handsome face. "I might not love you, Emma. But I'm beginning to like you. Really really like you." and then he slammed the door behind him, left with Blue in his arms.

Emma slumped down on the bed, clutched the towel against her body she had ran out with before her baby's father could barely managed to finish the deed in the bathroom when Blue's voice ranged out. Stopping their crazy acts in the immediately. It's might had not been what she wanted when he slide into her, but she was glad Blue had cut them mid-way, then she couldn't dwell on the act not until she sits alone in her dark dim room did everything that happened two hours ago began to flashed in rapidly to her head.

Christopher turned the corner leading his mom's private kitchen, Blue in his arms as he chatted with his happy bouncing boy.

"I tell you, son. Your mother is quite a stubborn pretty lady. Surely what's wrong with marrying me. I am handsome, rich, and definitely good in bed. Plus I gave her you my beautiful blue-eyed son. What more could she possibly wants from me?" Blue purred, and Chris took it an hint to go on lashing out. He did."love." he scoffed. "The only one who has my son now is you my son, Blue. And of course my family." Christopher gazed at his son's blue eyes lost at it for a moment as he remembered staring at that same blue eyes earlier ago. "Why hadn't you taken my dark eyes, Blue. Hmm, tell me. I did most of the work in bed. Why did you have to resemble your mom with everything?." now Blue was staring at him like he was insane. He laughed and Blue did the same. Chris shook his head. "Nonetheless I love you, okay?. And I might have had a tiny bit of love for. your mom. But shush, we won't let her know yet. Will we?"

"Christopher, what the hell are you doing?"

Chris gaze flew to his mother's, her presence filled the kitchen as she stood in behind the door, her arms crossed as she stared at him. Brows furrowed in a deep frown.

Christopher glanced at Blue who was sitting on the counter as he held him still with one hand, and the other with a cup of coffee. He had wanted to have a father and son moment with his. And now, it's seemed he is doing a pretty good job with that for his son's eyes was full of shining laughter as he keeping purring out "Dada" as his gaze left his to stare at his mother's.

His throat suddenly went dried. He had thought she was fast asleep. What the hell is she doing here?.

"Mom-" he begun, swallowing the lump forming in his throat. "I can explain-"

"I came to have a glass of water. Go on."

Christopher watched with mouth opened in shock as his mom made her way in and poured herself a cold ice of water. She then leaned against the cabinet, shook her head as she glanced from Blue to Chris.

"He doesn't look like either of you."

Startled, Chris gaze flew to his mom from across of them. He then scooped Blue into his, placed down his cup of coffee. Before asking. "What are you talking about?"

His mom's gaze didn't leave Blue's face. Which got Christopher restless and uneasy on his feet. Had she sensed a thing wrong in all this mess. "When are you planning on telling me?"

"What?"

"That you fathered a child."

"I-I-"

"With Gabriella."

"Mom I'm sorry I didn't tell you- wait, what?!" his eyes grew wide in rage. But managed to control it a bit. "What did you say?"

His mother crossed from the room and took Blue from his hands much to his astonishment. "Why didn't you tell me you and Gabriella had a son earlier."

"Bu-but he isn't Gabriella's so-"

"Children." his mother handed Blue back to him. And continued. "It's your life, son. You could've tell me you had a son rather than letting Gabriella do the talking. But nonetheless, your baby boy is always welcome to the fox family." she then crouched down and peck Blue on the cheeks, which in return gave her a baby bubbled giggle.

Now this is what he called doomed. His hands clenched tight in rage as his mother finally left the kitchen after making an introduction to his son.

First, he is going to strangle off Gabriella's neck for ruining his perfect plan on letting his mom know about his secret baby already. Second, how the hell is he supposed to explain to Emma his friend had claimed her baby as hers. And third, his mother never knew Emma had Blue in the first place.This was definitely f*cked up and heart wretching for him.

A/N

Leave a like and comment 😊😚😙😗. And then, I maybe I'll update next Chap much longer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

758K 20.7K 39
When I stood up and reach for the door. I was forcefully turn around..making my back lean in the back door.. He snatch the purse and shoes in my han...
8.8M 314K 124
> > β™‘ < < "Hi, I'm here for the job interview," I said nervously while looking at the most handsome man I've ever seen. His dark ash brown hair was...
107K 2.2K 11
" I am pregnant," I said timidly caressing my flat belly hoping that he will be happy hearing the news. After all, he is going to be a father. He sai...
279K 6.7K 31
"Abort it." "Excuse me ?" "Abort that thing inside of you!" He shouts in my face. I put my hands on his chest trying to put some space between us...