The 'Better' Twin [BNHAXMaleO...

Da raeann108

My name is Midoriya Mika and I have a twin Brother called Midoriya Izuku. Growing up, relatives and friends h... Altro

Introduction to OC
Origin
Bakagou
Special Game of Tag
Promise
Quirk
Quirk (Part 2)

Kacchan

5.9K 265 170
Da raeann108

Mika POV

"Yay~ Aren't you excited to go to kindergarten?" Izu-chan excitedly tugged my hand.

"Anywhere is fun with you~" I giggled and tightened my grip on his hand.

"You're always saying that!" Izu-chan giggled back.

"Now, now boys. Don't run, you don't want to get injured on your first day of kindergarten." Mom playfully flicked our foreheads before continuing on our journey to kindergarten.

"Okay..." Izu-chan pouted for a few seconds but he quickly recovered.

"I wonder if bakagou is gonna be there too?" Izu-chan mumbled to himself.

"I hope not." I bluntly replied.

"But it's gonna be fun!" 

"Not at all."

"Geez... Why do you hate him so much."

"Hmph! I don't hate him... But he just gets on my nerves." I pouted.

"Oh..." Izu-chan seemed to be at a loss for words.

"Well, I guess it would be fun if he were to be in the same kindergarten as us." I embarrassingly admitted. No doubt... I did have fun with him...

"Hehehe~ You tsundere!" Izu-chan playfully nudged my shoulder.

"I'm not~"

"Alright~ We are finally here! Make sure you boys behave and make a lot of friends, okay? Come and give Mom a goodbye hug." We both ran into her arms and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Aww... So cute...! Now, go on." Mom squealed for a bit before ushering us into the kindergarten.

"Love you Mom!" We waved goodbye to her and made our way inside the kindergarten.

"Hey there. What are your names?" A pretty lady wearing an apron quickly approached us. I'm 90% sure that she's our teacher.

"I'm Mika~" I playfully raised my hand up.

"And I'm his twin, Izuku~" Izu-chan said in a cheerful tone.

"Hello Mika and Izuku. My name is Suki, your teacher. I'll take good care of the both of you. Follow me to your classroom." Suki-sensei ruffled our hairs before tugging the both of our hands.

"Suki-sensei..." Izu-chan called out.

"Yes Izuku?"

"Umm... My tummy hurts... Where is the toilet?" Izu-chan grasped his stomach, tears welling up in his eyes.

"Oh no..." I felt my heart string tighten up I saw Izu-chan's pained expression.

"Oh my... The toilet is over there. Come, I'll bring you there." Izu-chan and I follow suki-sensei and made a mad dash to the toilet.

5 Minutes later~

"Umm... Izuku? Are you alright?" Suki-sensei's voice echoed in the toilet.

"It still hurts..." Izu-chan said in an almost sobbing tone.

"Well, I might be a little busy because I still have to guide other kids to their classrooms..." Suki-sensei sighed.

"It's alright Suki-sensei, I'll stay by Izu-chan's side. So you can go!" I volunteered.

"Really? You're such a reliable brother. Don't worry, I'm not too far away. You'll be able to see me." Having said that, Suki-sensei made a slow jog to the gates of our new kindergarten.

After 20 minutes have passed, Izu-chan finally came out of the toilet stall.

"Izu-chan! Are you okay? You were in the toilet for so long!" I worriedly rubbed his tummy.

"I'm sorry..." Izu-chan sobbed a little.

"It's fine~ Go wash your hands first." I wiped his tears away and nudged him towards the sink.

"Thanks Mika... I-It's so embarrassing... To have a stomachache... and then troubking sensei... And... Uwahh..." Izu-chan cried for another 10 minutes before finally calming down.

"Don't worry. Let's just get back to Suku-sensei." I petted my sweet angel's head to comfort him as we made our way to the entrance.

"It's been a bad day..." Izu-chan sighed heavily.

"It'll get bett-- Eh...?" I paused mid sentence.

"Where's everyone?" Izu-chan looked around with a panicked expression on his face.

"B-but Suki-sensei said that she would wait for us here..." I stuttered. Oh no... I think we took too long and Suki-sensei left us.

"Mika..." Izu-chan started to tear up again.

"Don't be scared! I'm here! Let's go and find our own classroom!" I had a determined expression on my face but in actual fact, I was on the verge of tears myself. But I need to stay strong fot Izu-chan! It's been a bad enough day for him, I can't make him worry more.

"Let's take our time and explore the place." Having said that, I grabbed onto his hand and walked around the place.

Why is this kindergarten so big? And why isn't there anybody guiding us to our classroom...? Aren't people afraid that young kids would get lost in this gigantic place? Where are all the teachers?! Is there no janitor here?

Calm down Mika, think positively. Believe in yourself. Hmm... Postively... Izu-chan and I won't get lost. Because, he has an intellectual brother as such as I! MUAHAHA! I have an incredible sense of direction, my intuition is always right! I'm a genius!

...who am I kidding... After walking for such a long time, I haven't even seen a single soul, much less our classroom. Oh well, I'll just let fate decide.

"Mika... I think we're lost..." Izu-chan tugged my sleeve.

"W-what? Lost? I don't think so. We're just exploring..." I nervously laughed. I don't want to admit it... BUT WE'RE DEFINITELY LOST!

"Oi, what are you guys doing here." Just then, I heard angels blowing trumpets and felt the clouds parting. THE FIRST HUMAN I'VE SEEN IN 10 MINUTES! WHO IS THIS SAVI-- Oh, it's bakagou. Wait... WHY IS HE HERE?!

"What's with that dumb expression? That happy to see me? Guess I'm just that handsome." He smirked. (Isana from Black Clover: Did someone just say handsome?)

"Disgust." I stuck my tongue out.

"Tch." Bakagou clicked his tongue.

"Umm... B-Bakagou..." Izu-chan mumbled.

"HAH?! STOP CALLING ME BAKAGOU!" He snapped at Izu-chan. HOW DARE YOU SHOUT AT MY ANGEL!

"Hieeehhhhh!" Izu-chan shrunk back amd hid behind me.

"Oi Bakagou, you wanna pick a fight? How dare you shout at my Izu-chan?" A dark aura began seeping out from me.

"As if a kitten like you can even scratch me." He snorted.

Kitten...? ...Where did that come from?

"A-anyways what are you guys doing here? Everyone is having fun with suki-sensei." Bakagou blushed slightly at his previous comment and quickly changed the topic.

"U-umm... I think we're lost..." Izu-chan peeked out of my back and answered him.

"Oh? The great Mika is lost?" Bakagou had an amused expression on his face.

"S-shut up..." My face immediately blushed a deep red from Bakagou's words.

"Hmph! Guess you're nothing without me. Follow me." Having said that, Bakagou held my hand and tugged me along.

"There, here's the classroom." After 2 minutes of walking, a sliding door stood before me. Behind it, I could hear the laughter and shouts of numerous children.

...so all I had to do was to take a left turn...? I'm a dumbass...

"Oh wow!" Izu-chan gasped in delight.

"Hmph! Where's my thank you?" Bakagou haughtily crossed his arms and demanded my gratitude.

"Thank you so much, we really appreciate it." Izu-chan bowed his head a little.

"Not you, I want her." Bakagou pointed at me. You little brat!(╬ಠ益ಠ) But... I guess it is rude of me to not thank him. Hah... Guess I have to swallow my pride...

"T-thanks... I guess..." My face got redder as each words tumbled out of mouth.

"Breaking your pride like this feels strangely good..." Bakagou mumbled to himself,  his smirk getting wider and wider.

W-what's with that cocky expression?! I wanna die...(iДi)

"L-let's just go in..." Izu-chan noticed my embarrassed expression and quickly ushered us into classroom.

"Oh my, Mika and Izuku? What took you boys so long? I was getting worried. Did bakugou escort you boys here? How sweet of him." Suki-sensei smiled.

I could see Bakagou's non-existent stuck up nose getting longer and higher as each second passed. Hmph! I'LL BREAK THAT PRIDE OF YOURS SOONER OR LATER!

"Oh, it's nothing." Bakagou snickered as he glanced at my face.

"Come here, Mika, Izuku. Introduce yourselves to everyone." Suki-sensei signalled us to come closer.

"U-umm... Nice to meet you guys... My name i-is Midoriya Izuku..." Izu-chan nervously stuttered out.

"And I'm his twin. Midoriya Mika. Let's all be good friends, okay?" I smiled confidently, proud to admit the fact that I was Izu-chan's twin to everyone.

"Uwahh... He looks so cool..."

"She looks so cute..."

Astonished mutters soon filled the room, and soon enough, people began crowding around me and left Izu-chan out.

"U-uwah?! Izu-chan?!" I was soon overwhelmed by the number of kids who were pushing and shoving me just to introduce themselves.

"H-hey Mika, my name is Takahiro. Just call me Taka."

"Don't push! My name is Mio! Let's be friends."

"My name is ----"

A-ah it hurts... They are so rough... Stop pushing me! Ouch! Who stepped on my foot? Who is pulling my hair?! And why is everyone crowding only around me?! What about Izu-chan? I peeked through the crowd of kids and saw Izu-chan's lonely expression. Just then, a pang of guilt and sorrow hit my heart. Izu-chan...

"Oi! Get out of the way!" A loud voice drowned out the rest of the voices that were competiting with each other.

"Can't you guys see that you're making Mika uncomfortable?!" Bakagou spat out.

"Bakagou..." My voice trembled for a second.

"Come with me." He lightly shoved a few people out of the way and pulled me out of the crowd. I can finally breathe...

"Izu-chan!" I quickly let go Bakagou's hand and gave my dear brother a tight hug. Tears were threatening to fall down any moment.

"Mika, you okay?" Izu-chan gave my back a comforting pat.

"I'm fine... But just now..." What was with that expression...? I couldn't finish my sentence because tears started to fall down my cheeks.

"I-I'm sorry for not protecting you... I just felt... a little weird back then..." Izu-chan whispered, his voice trembling ever so slightly.

"Tch! From now on, Mika is my property. Whoever dares to make her cry, I'll crush you!" Bakagou glared at the rest of the kids.

"Ehhhh so selfish~"

"Meanie~"

The kids didn't take Bakagou's threat seriously and just pouted childishly.

"Everyone." Suki-sensei clapped her hands to get our attention.

"Yes~?"

"Don't you think that you owe poor Mika an apology?" She crossed her arm, looking fairly stern.

"Sorry~" They all gave a half-hearted apology.

"It's alright." I sniffled out. Although my heart was still not ready to forgive them, I still needed to uphold my reputation as a benevolent person. I have no idea what 'benevolent' word means but I'm still gonna use it to sound smart.

"Don't cry, Mika. I already warned everyone not to do it again." Bakagou frowned slightly.

"I-I'm *sniffles* not c-crying...!" As soon as I said that, more tears started to pour out of my tear ducts. Dammit! Why do I have to show this side of myself to Bakagou! In order to hide my embarassment, I quickly buried my face deeper into Izu-chan's shoulder.

"There there... I'll ask Mom to make your favourite food tonight... And umm... I-I'll go out to buy some ice cream for you!" Izu-chan wrecked his brain trying to find a way to cheer me up.

"Ice cream?" My face immediately perked up at the word.

"Yeah! You like Vanilla right? We'll go to the nearest convenience store and get some. We'll ask mom to buy the expensive brand, Häagen-Dazs." Izu-chan ruffled ny hair up and smiled brightly. My angel °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

"Here's some tissues." Bakagou offered up a box of tissues he got from Suki-sensei.

"Thanks Bakagou..." I wiped my tears and blew my nose.

"Stop calling me Bakagou (ꐦ°᷄д°᷅)" He snapped back.

"Then what should I call you?" I asked, my arms finally letting go of Izu-chan and faced him.

"Kacchan." He mumbled out.

"...Okay... Kacchan..." My face mysteriously blushed when I called out his nickname. I-I think I should stick to Bakagou... My hearts feels kinda weird when I call him Kacchan...

"Guh...! Don't blush while calling out my name..." Kacchan blushed along with me.

"Now that Mika stopped crying, shall we play some games to lighten up the mood?" Suki-sensei clapped once again to catch everyone's attention.

"Yea!" Everyone pumped their fist up to show their excitement.

Throughout the day, my relationship with Kacchan got tighter. We didn't even quarrel for a second. Instead, me, Izu-chan and him got along suprisingly well. Kacchan's sense of humor also brought an indescribable joy to my heart. His presence was like Izu-chan's. But of course, I love Izu-chan much more!

Kacchan... I like his nickname... It makes him sound much cuter than he actually is... Well, the good thing is that he doesn't get on my nerves anymore... And today made me realise that he's quite a good person... I guess my favourability rating of him is getting higher. Hehehe... Kacchan...

____________________________________

Hey guys! Sorry for disappearing for such a long time. I had both my term assessment and a competition to prepare for, hence I couldn't find any time to spare for this story. But now that that stressful period of my life is over, I can finally take a breather. Phew... It was a tough month, but I managed to pull through. Anyways I got back my results:

English: 60

Higher Chinese: 51
(I passed。・゚(゚⊃ω⊂゚)゚・。)

Additional Mathematics: 90

Elementary Mathematics: 97 (Hell yea!)

Biology: 76

Chemistry: 72

Physics: 82

History: 84 (F@CK YES)

I did really well and managed to snag top 10 position in the school cohort. HELL YES! ALL THAT MIDNIGHT STUDY SESSION F#CKING PAID OFF! *coughs* Excuse me for my language but I'm just so happy.

And about my competiton, the results are not out yet, but I did pretty well for it, so I am kinda confident that I'd win something. I'll keep you updated on the details.

One more thing I want to add in is that I spent my whole day watching an anime called Dororo. I think I fell in love with the protagonist Hyakkimaru. ლζ*♡ε♡*ζლ I mean, he is so cool yet so cute at the same time~ I totally recommend this anime to everyone! Go check it out in your spare time :))

(A Hyakkimaru fanart.)

It's fooking beautiful.

Anyways, how was this chapter? Was it boring? Or did it feel rushed? Please tell me in the comments. And please tell if I made any Grammar mistakes, I'll correct them. Don't forget to vote, follow me and share this story with your friends.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

255K 8.2K 38
~Completed~ ghast·ly ˈɡas(t)lē/Submit adjective 1. causing great horror or fear; frightful or macabre. - You are one of the League of Villain's top v...
820K 24.5K 148
[BEING REWRITTEN] You and your twin brother, Katsuki Bakugou, have been close your whole life. Even through you two were close, you've always been ho...
4.6M 172K 97
*Currently Editing* Ranked #2 in Fanfics out of 1 Million KATSUKI BAKUGO x READER "I may not be a hero yet, but be damned sure that I'll protect you...
20.5K 478 13
Izuku Midoriya has always wanted to become a hero despite being quirkless. He admired every hero he came across but he admired one more than the othe...