His Help || Bang Chan FanFict...

By moon-mai

"This might sound really really weird, but I need your help. Very honestly you were the only person I could t... More

1| We're Going Shopping
2| I Need Your Help
3| Let's Meet Up
4| Coincidence
5| Surprise
6| First Dance Class
8| Scared
9| What's Up With Everyone?
10| A Chance I should Take
11| Felix
12| Dinner And Chaos
13| Propose
14| More To The Story
15| Goodnight
16| Little Girl
17| I Knew
18| Leave
19| Your Way
20| So Sorry
21| It's A Plan
22| Can I have This Dance?
23| Emma
24| The Wedding
25| Epilogue
AUTHOR'S NOTE
NEW BOOK

7| Pizza

3.8K 142 66
By moon-mai

"What are you doing here, Darren?" I said as I closed my eyes out of anger.

"I came t-to see you", Darren said with roses in his hands. "I-I got you flowers."

"Darren how many times do you want me to tell you that I am not interested? I don't want any of it", I said.

"Why?" he said and his face turned from innocent to just blank.

"I am not interested in you. I don't want to break your heart, but you keep on coming back after I keep rejecting you. How many times do you want to do this till you give up?" I said.

"Not. I'm not gonna stop till you give me what I want", he said and took ahold of my wrists dropping the flowers. "Just accept it."

"Darren, please just let my wrist go", I said as I tried to get my hand back, but it didn't work. "Darren!"

"Just say yes!" Darren screamed and to be honest I had never seen him this mad and serious before. He was always the shy one who I could reject and he would just go away trying again another time, but this time I could see the anger in his eyes. "Goddamn it!"

"Darren calm down and just let me go!" I said. While I was looking in his eyes I saw that they were red and puffy and immediately I understood what was going on. He was under influence of drugs.

I kept on trying to pull my hands out of his grip but it was no use, he was much more stronger than I was, not expecting his from a skinny tall boy. Maybe I should have gone training together with Felix when he started doing taekwondo.

All of a sudden Darren just flew to the ground and his grip on my hands loosened as he fell. I turned around and faced a furious looking Chan. He was about to walk to Darren, hands in fist as his veins started to show. As he walked past me I took ahold of his wrist and pulled him back. "Don't. He is under the influence of drugs", I said to him in a whisper.

As soon as those words left my mouth, his fists loosened. He looked me in the eyes while his face changed from furious to a more softer face. He turned to Darren who was laying on the ground just pointing his finger in the air and saying inaudible things. He turned back to me and held my shoulders. "Are you okey?"

"Yes, I am. Thank you", I said giving him a smile of reassurance.

"Good. Inform the police", he said as he took out his phone and gave it to me.

"But I don't want to interfere with it. I don't want them to know who I am or question me", I said while taking the phone with trembling hands. After all, what Darren did actually scared me.

"Call Crimestoppers. They will ask questions about the situation but they won't ask questions about you", he said while setting Darren in the corner. He was still as good as knocked out, so until help arrived he would still be sitting like this.

I called the crimestoppers and they said that they would arrive soon, we informed the head of the building and most people inside to make sure Darren wouldn't escape. They came and took Darren with them and, as Chan already said, they didn't ask any more questions.

"So we got rid of that now. He won't bother you for a long time", Chan said, taking his duffel bag.

"I wouldn't be too sure about that. His parents have money, they can get him out. Or at least now. If the news spreads that the CEO's son was on drugs, sails will go down and they could go bankrupt. All thanks to their own son", I said looking in front of me just thinking about what could have gone wrong if Chan hadn't shown up earlier. "But it's still not impossible."

"It's more unlikely for him to escape this punishment, but I can't say it's impossible", he said. "What's going on inside that brain of you right now. It's making you quite silent for someone that's pretty loud?"

"Things that could have possibly gone wrong if you hadn't come", I said while holding my elbows and shivering a bit.

"Don't think about those stuff. Look, I came and everything was solved", he said with a smug smile, trying to joke around while my mood was pretty low.

"My hero", I said with a playful tone, bumping him with my shoulder. But my mood was still low, cause I did get really scared.

"Come on, let's go get a drink. It's on me. Will that lighten up your mood?" He said bending a bit down that he was at the same hight as me. Not that I was short, he was just tall.

"Normally I wouldn't accept it, you paying. But I have no money on me and a drink would do good", I said while breathing out heavily.

"Let's go then", he said.

"Where's Felix?" I said, realising Felix wasn't near us the whole time.

"Left with Aria to get a drink", he said.

"Ew, without showering?" I said with a face of disgust.

"Look at us. We are literally doing the exact same", he said while raising an eyebrow.

I looked down at my clothing that I danced in and very honestly if I would just move you could probably smell me. "I am not going out like this. This place should have showers. I'll shower quickly without washing my hair and I have extra clothing on me so I can wear that."

"Well looks like I'll be doing that too then", he said and walked to the washrooms while looking at the signs that pointed the way.

I walked the other way because the boys and girls room were apart from each other just for the sake to not see each other while getting dressed or while getting a shower.

I quickly took my shower and got dressed but apparently it wasn't as quick as I thought I was.

"Girls really do take long to get dressed", he said as we walked to his car.

"Okey mister Bang, how long have you been waiting for me then?" I asked him.

"ten minutes", he said opening the car.

"And that is long? Then you sure haven't heard Felix complain about me to you. At home I take forever to leave the bathroom", I said, sitting in the passenger seat.

"What can you possibly do so long in a bathroom? Just take a shower and leave", he said with hand motions. It was a habit of his, he used his hands very often while explaining something. He always told me he did that because, for him, it looked like people would understand him quicker.

"I don't know just girl things I guess", I said as he drove off to the nearest coffee shop.

I had never been to this coffee shop, but it was literally one of the cosiest places I had ever been. It was just a plain coffee shop but it felt like I was in a bookstore. The walls were bookshelves filled with all kinds of books full filling the vintage style they were going for. The soft jazz music playing on the background made everything even better.

"How did you even find a place like this?" I said while looking around with big eyes, finding it just mesmerising to look at.

"I come here with Hannah quite often cause she loves to read books, she found out about this place and now we come here regularly", he said as we walked to a table in the corner.

We ordered our drinks me going for an iced coffee and Chan for hot cocoa. The waitress came and brought them to us.

The thought of Darren came back in my mind and my mood changed again. What if he does end up getting out?

"Whatcha thinking about?" he interrupted my thoughts. Bye the way I was looking he probably already guessed. "Stop thinking about Darren, nothing will happen as long as you stay safe. Just make sure you're always with someone and nothing will go wrong", he reassured.

"I hope", I said no too confident with my statement. "Okey, change of topic, what did you think about our first dance class?" I asked taking a sip from my drink, pushing the thoughts of Darren to the back of my head.

"For me it was nothing, just a basic lesson. I think I'm supposed to ask you. How was doing a little bit of sports for you?" he said joking around.

"Little bit?! I think tomorrow is not going to be my best day, but I have to keep myself up because Hannah is staying over", I said.

He let out a breathy laugh and just shook his head. "Anyways what time should I bring her over?"

"Seven if possible", I replied.

"Should be okey", he said. "So, what do you have planned for Hannah?" he joked.

"Hmm, a nice girls night includes putting on face masks, so we'll probably do that first. A few games like truth or dare, or maybe just some board games. I'll put on a movie and prepare some snacks", and at that moment I mentally and physically slammed my hand on my forehead. I forgot to buy snacks.

"What? What is it?" he asked in confusion.

"I forgot to buy snacks. I was going today with Felix but I didn't have the time",  I groaned.

"Hannah won't be there until seven, you have time till then", he remarked.

"Yes, but I do not have a ride and as we all know driving isn't on my positive sides", I said.

"Okey so first off, I can give you a ride and second of all we'll have to do something about that driving thing of yours", he commented.

"Please don't", I said remembering that time that me, Felix and Chan tried out driving with my parents. Long story short, I ended up crashing against a tree. No injuries but the car had some damages.

"I won't be able to forget that day", he chuckled. "You should have seen your face, I think Felix even has it on camera."

"Oh god no!" I said in embarrassment. "Make him delete that!"

"Never!" he joked, making both of us just laugh.

After cooling down I just looked around again admiring the beautiful decoration until I heard a click. I looked back in front of me and saw Chan holding his phone up and clicking the picture button.

"Chan! What are you doing!" I shielded my hand in front of me as if that would make him stop takin pictures.

"Taking pictures of the moment", he said with a small smile on his face which made me blush slightly.

I just laughed and gave up on stopping him so I just posed for the camera which made both of us just laugh and joke around.

"But wait, were you serious about being my ride to get some snacks? Cuz it's too late to back away now" I said as he payed for the drinks.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I?"

"I don't know", I said.

"What is Felix even doing that he can't bring you though?" he asked as both of us walked to the car.

"A date with Aria", I said, pursing my lips.

"Typical," he said," when is he even going to ask her?"

"Who knows. The poor girl has been waiting for too long," I said as both of us got inside.

He just let out a small, breathy laugh. "What time should I come pick you up? For the snacks", he added.

"One? Then I'll have enough time to prepare something", I said as he gave me nod and drove off, dropping me off at my place.

The next day I woke up and found no one home. I took this as an opportunity and played some music as loud as I could, cause Felix would always yell at me if I did so. I opened the door of the bathroom and walked in to take a quick shower and just freshen up in general.

After the shower I took a glance at myself in the mirror before blow drying my hair. This was it, me and Chan were going to be alone and I did actually have the time to get dressed properly without looking like a crazy caveman. From now on I should try my best to look good and, you know, maybe make him fall for me.

With a smile on my face I walked to my room singing to the music and just casually dancing as I walked (can you tell I was happy). I chose out my outfit choosing for a plain white T-shirt with a light pink jeans skirt with a slight velvety texture. I decided to put on my white converse because those would fit the best.

I walked in front of my desk (which I also used to hide my make up, because Felix loved to use my make up to threaten me) and I first decided to put on my make up, keeping it very natural. I actually didn't use a lot of make up sometimes I would even leave without, because I wasn't really bound to it, but if I did buy them I chose for the ones with good quality and eventually those are the ones that are the most expensive. That's why I hid them from Felix.

I straightened my hair and but still put it in a high ponytail and left a few strings of hair fall in front of me to create a little bit of messiness in my hair.

I looked at the time and saw that I still had a little time so I took my small, black crossbody bag and went downstairs to eat. My phone was still playing loud music as I ate my cereal. After finishing and cleaning up the mess I made I walked to the bookcase where my mom 'hid' the extra money that we were allowed to use if we went grocery shopping. I was slightly humming to the song as I placed the money back in it's spot but when I turned around I screamed loudly because mister Bang Chan was standing right in front of me.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING, YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME!" I screamed as I slammed my hand in front of my mouth after realising I was screaming in his face. "Sorry", I whispered as I still had my hand over my heart, that was beating like crazy.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you", he said through his laughter.

"Don't laugh!" I slapped his shoulder lightly. "Knocking exists."

To inform y'all, our families have been close since forever so we didn't always knock on each others's door. We could just walk in as if it were our own home. I just said that because it just blurted out.

"I did", he defended. "You just didn't open so I walked in and then you got scared", he said still letting out a laugh.

"My heart was about to jump out of my chest", I said still clutching my heart.

"Didn't know I had such an impact on you", he winked at me, making me blush like crazy.

"Pft, yeah right", I said struggling like hell as I walked past him. "Let's go."

Did he just really say that? Why was he teasing me like this? No. No no, I'm not getting my hopes high. He teases, everyone teases. I guess.

We went to a few supermarkets and bought everything we needed. We returned home in less then three hours, which was still long but whatever.

"I'll help you", he said as we brought the groceries inside and placing them where they should be.

I didn't want him to leave just yet so I had to find something for him to stay. "You wanna stay for dinner?" I asked him from the kitchen while he was walking to the living room. He turned to look at me. "Let me say that differently. You wanna stay for pizza that I'm going to order?"

He let out a chuckle. "Sure."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 3.5K 34
you've never talked to me even though we're taking the same class for like half a year and now you suddenly noticed me at some stupid party on the s...
9.8K 549 23
✰-,✎*ೃ༄ ▎ 𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡𝗟𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 . "Excuse me, did you just say Christopher? Whatever. That makes this so much more fun for me." Riley is one of the be...
15.4K 662 17
"You're telling me that I have more than one soulmate?" "Yes ma'am, a rough estimatewould be at least three." "Hell no! How do I get rid of a so...
3.2K 93 24
I watch as both of them stare me down. I just smirked right at them. "What's wrong boys? Tired of the cat and mouse game?" I say with a pout. I hear...