Bizarre OneShots (Jojo's Biza...

By JustARandomRiter

Hello and welcome to my book of OneShots for Jojo! I will accept any requests, male or female characters, sex... More

REQUESTS *Coming Soon*
* A/N * 1/14/19 *
* A/N * 1/22/19 * New One-Shot??? *
* A/N * 3/26/19 *
* A/N * 5/27/19 *
* A/N * 7/2/19 * Q&A *
Jonathan Joestar x Fem Reader (Who Wants To Live Forever?)
Jonathan Joestar x Fem Reader (Dream Come True)
Dio Brando x Fem Reader (Long Lost Friend)
Dio Brando x Fem Reader *Lemon* (Long Lost Friend Part 2)
Dio Brando x Reader (NOT THE PEPSI)
Caesar Zeppeli x Fem Reader x Joseph Joestar (Competition)
Wamuu x Fem Reader (Spare My Life)
Noriaki Kakyoin (Cherry) x Fem Reader (The Painting)
Noriaki Kakyoin (Chibi) x Fem Reader (The Flowers)
Noriaki Kakyoin x Fem Reader (Nervous)
Noriaki Kakyoin x Fem Reader *Lemon* (Baby Fever)
Hol Horse x Fem Reader (I Will Follow You)
Old Joseph Joestar x Fem Reader (Old Geezer)
Josuke Higashikata x Fem Reader (First Date) *Lime-ish*
Rohan Kishibe x Fem Reader (Crush)
Yoshikage Kira x Fem Reader (Just Business)
Jotaro Kujo (Part 4) x Fem Reader (First Time) *Lemon*
Giorno Giovanna x Fem Reader (A Courageous Love)
Giorno Giovanna x Male Reader (Those Feelings)
Bruno Bucciarati x Fem Reader (After School...) *Lemon*
Bruno Bucciarati x Fem Reader (Unexpected Confessions) *Subtle Lime*
Bruno Bucciarati x Male Reader (A Capo's Life) *Angsty*
Pannacotta Fugo x Fem Reader (Jealous)
Pannacotta Fugo x Reader *Angst* (We're Over)
Ghirga Narancia x Fem Reader (Six Years Later...) *Lime*
Guido Mista x Fem Reader (Side Piece)
Guido Mista x Male Reader *Lemon* (I Like You)
Guido Mista x Fem Reader (I Think I'm Catching Feelings) *Kinda Angst*
Leone Abbacchio x Fem Reader (Lost and Found)
Leone Abbacchio x Fem Reader (The Agreement) *Lemon*
Leone Abbacchio x Fem Reader (The Accident) (Part 2 to The Agreement) *Lemon*
Bruno Bucciarati x Fem Reader x Leone Abbacchio (Love Rising)
Panacotta Fugo x Fem Reader x Ghirga Narancia (Jealous Friends)
The Passione Gang x Fem Reader (Pick Me!)
Risotto Nero x Fem Reader (The Party)
Prosciutto x Fem Reader (Misunderstood) *Lemon*
Ghiaccio x Fem Reader (Work Hard Play Hard) *Lemon*
Melone x Fem Reader (Perv) *Lemon*
Sorbet x Fem Reader x Gelato (One Or The Other)
La Squadra x Fem Reader (High School)
Risotto Nero x Fem Reader x Doppio (Turf War)
Tiziano x Reader x Squalo (Lazy Day)
Cioccolata x Fem Reader (Unlike the Others) *Lemon*
Diavolo x Fem Reader (The Consigliere) *Lemon*
Weather Report x Fem Reader (Darkness) *Angst*
Enrico Pucci x Fem Reader (Prisoner)
Pocoloco x Fem Reader (Let's Travel the World)
Johnny Joestar x Male Reader (Commitment) *Lemon*
Gyro Zeppeli x Fem Reader (Off to the Races) *Lemon*
Diego Brando x Fem Reader (A Different View) *Lemon*
Diego Brando x Reader x Johnny Joestar (The Crash)
Funny Valentine x Reader (Just a Secretary)
Hot Pants x Fem Reader (Unexpected)
Josuke 8 x Fem Reader (Friend of a Friend) *Lemon*
Dio Brando x Fem Reader x (Child) Giorno Giovanna (The Perfect Family)

Caesar Zeppeli x Fem Reader (Savior) *Angst*

14.7K 316 241
By JustARandomRiter

* Requested by: @saintly-swan86 *
WARNING: Please do not read if you're triggered by rape. I don't go into depth on the rape itself but it is mentioned and does happen to the reader. Thanks.

Broken, battered, and beaten were all the right words to describe the state you were in. You felt absolute disgust towards the man who made you feel this way. If you could've fought him off yourself you would've, you probably would've killed him if you had the chance...

This man had been coming in and out of the place you work at for quite some time now. He'd buy a drink or two and just sit there at the bar. Of course you were the bartender so you had to tend to him as well as the others sitting there. He didn't talk much, he just sat there and casually took a few sips here and there from his drink.

You never realized it, but he was always watching you from afar. Your brain was too preoccupied with mixing the right drinks together and keeping the customers satisfied to notice. However, you did notice that he came in almost every day around the time you were working, but you just assumed him to be a regular.

But one day he did more than buy his usual drink. He finally figured out your schedule, he knew when you started and when you left. He knew where you lived, what stores you normally shopped at, even where you went to the doctors. He decided to attack you at work rather than at home. At work you were usually alone, whereas at home your boyfriend was around you twenty-four seven.

When you exited the back of the place you worked, you were immediately grabbed and dragged into the dark depths of an alleyway. You tried to scream but his hand was clamped over your mouth. You tried to fight your way out of his grasp but he was stronger than you, he pressed you up against a brick wall. You heard the sounds of him undoing his belt and trying to unbutton his pants.

You refused to go down without a fight though. When you could you lifted your foot and stomped on his. He groaned in pain as you did so. When his fingers got close to your mouth once again you bit down on them as hard as you could.

His grip loosened on you causing you to break free of his grasp. You tried to run away from him but he managed to grab onto your shirt purely by chance. He pulled you back to him, your eyes were fixated on his, cold and soulless.

"I didn't want to have to hurt you!" He spat, "But you left me no choice..."

He drew his fist back and the only thing you saw after that was darkness...

***

You weren't sure how long you were laying on the cold concrete for. A few minutes, an hour, who was counting?

Your vision was a little hazy as you tried to sit yourself up. You were alone in the alleyway. When you could see properly you looked around to make sure that asshole was gone. When you realized you were all alone in the alleyway, you looked for your purse. It was tossed towards the other end of the alleyway.

You crawled over to it and rummaged through it to find your cellphone. You thanked the heaven's. You had multiple missed calls from your boyfriend. Your eyes tried to focus on the bright screen as you read a few messages he sent to you:

Hey you coming home?

Just checking in to see if everything's alright...

You probably picked up some overtime tonight, call me when you can.

You quickly dialed his number.

"Hello?" You heard his groggy voice say.

You instantly began to sob at the sound of his voice.

"C-Caesar?"

Caesar's voice changed when he heard the edge in yours.

"Hey, what's going on are you alright?"

"I-I was raped..."

***

Caesar didn't hesitate, he threw on a sweatshirt and was out the door in seconds on his way to come and get you. This was the kind of stuff he worried about, a girl as pretty as you getting taken advantage of when leaving work. He was furious, he swore he'd kill that "sick fuck" when he got his hands on him.

He continued to swear to himself as he sped off into the night to your location. All he thought about was you, he kept you on the phone for security purposes, you didn't want to be alone and he wasn't about to let you hang up either.

As furious as he was at the guy who harmed you, he was also angry with himself. He wished that he would've pushed harder to allow him to pick you up from work. He wished that some nights he would've just showed up unannounced and forced you to come home with him instead of letting you walk home.

But, he trusted you. He knew you wanted your independence and felt you could take care of yourself so he backed off. Now he was regretting his decision...

When he arrived he found you curled up in the alleyway. You were shivering because of both the cold and shock that you experienced. He ran over to you and cradled you in his arms.

His heart broke in two when you began to cry harder into his chest. You clutched at his sweatshirt.

"I-I'm sorry," You sobbed.

"You have nothing to be sorry for," Caesar spoke, "None of this was your fault."

Caesar picked you up with ease and carried you back to the car. He sat you in the passenger seat and buckled you in.

"I'm taking you to the hospital, and I'm calling the police."

***

You had a few cuts and bruises scattered all over you body from the incident. Aside from the rape itself, your worst injury was you had a black eye from when the guy punched you.

You had already underwent your physical examination and a rape kit was conducted on you. Thankfully the guy had no diseases so you didn't contract anything, you were also given a pill to ensure that you wouldn't get pregnant from his semen.

You sat upright in your hospital bed trying to relax. Caesar didn't leave your side. He sat in a chair next to your bed. Like you, he was exhausted. His head laid on the empty space of the hospital bed near you. He was completely knocked out now that everything was situated, but his hand laid on top of yours. Although he was asleep he wanted to make sure you felt as comfortable as possible, he wanted you to know that he wasn't going anywhere, not for one second.

Your fingers found their way through his blond waves. You gently stroked his head as he slept.

After awhile a few officers came in to question you about what happened.

Caesar shot awake at the sound of people entering the room. He got into a defense stance, but relaxed when he realized it was only the police.

They proceeded to ask you the basic questions, if you knew the guy, what he looked like, and what you could remember from the incident. You answered all the officer's questions to the best of your ability.

After questioning you felt even more exhausted.

"Why don't you sleep?" Caesar asked, "I can see that your eyelids are getting heavy..."

"I-I can't..." You frowned, "I'm scared."

Caesar kissed your hand, "Look, I'm here and I'm not going anywhere I promise. If you need me to, I'll stay awake all night if I have to."

You smiled at your boyfriend, you were so glad to have someone as committed and caring as he was.

"You promise you'll stay awake?" You asked.

"I promise."

You nodded and relaxed yourself underneath the warm hospital blankets. Soon sleep took over...

***

You opened your eyes to find that it was still late, it was around three in the morning. You rubbed your eyes and looked over at Caesar who was fast asleep.

Figures...

You were about to get up and use the bathroom until you heard a knock at your hospital door.

"Ms. (L/N), I'm here to check up on you and administer your medication."

"Uh, okay."

You didn't remember being assigned any medication...

The male nurse peered around the curtain. He was wearing a surgical mask and was in scrubs.

You found that odd as well.

"Alright lets get this over with..." He spoke.

He removed the surgical mask.

IT WAS HIM!

You tried to scream but your lungs wouldn't let you. He drew closer to you with the largest needle you had ever seen.

You kept trying to scream but it felt like someone was squeezing your vocal cords shut. You took your hand and began to hit Caesar.

"Wake up! Wake up!" You mouthed.

Caesar didn't move.

The man drew closer and latched onto your arm, he was about to administer the sedative into your arm until you shot awake.

"NO LEAVE ME ALONE, LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" You screamed.

Caesar shot up and reached out to calm you down.

"H-Hey! It was just a dream calm down!"

You were hysterical. A few of the nurses came running in to see what all the commotion was. Caesar protectively wrapped his arms around you and began to hush you until you relaxed...

***

The next day you were discharged from the hospital. You felt fine enough to go home and the staff figured you'd be alright as well.

You took the next few weeks of work off to clear your head from the trauma you experienced, and Caesar did the same.

He kept you close by him at all times when the two of you were out. He even offered to accompany you to any appointments you had.

The man hadn't been caught yet, which meant your nightmares persisted as well. You barely could sleep, you were afraid that he'd break in or attack you again when you least expected it.

While your physical injuries mostly healed, you developed dark circles under your eyes from lack of sleep. Not only that, you lost quite a few pounds from being a nervous wreck. Caesar always cooked for you and tried to his best to get you to eat, but you'd only scoff down a few pieces and say you weren't hungry anymore.

Although your main focus right now was to make sure your mental state was restored, you couldn't help but also worry about Caesar. He was working tirelessly to keep you healthy and away from harm. He too, was exhausted from staying up at night trying to calm you down and running from place to place to get you things you needed.

He loved you so that stuff didn't bother him, it was something he knew he had to do...

The night before you and Caesar both started up work again, you both were sitting on the couch watching TV.

Caesar had his hand over your thigh while you clutched a couch pillow.

"So to make sure we're clear," Caesar started, "From now on, I am bringing you to and from work. You will wait for me inside the bar until I call you and tell you I'm outside. Sound good?"

"Sounds good."

Caesar planted a soft kiss on your lips.

"I'm truly sorry about all of this, you know I trust you and want you to have your independence but—"

"No I understand," You interrupted, "It's not your fault this happened to me."

"I know, I'm gonna kill that bastard when or if I see him..."

You brought your knees closer to your chest. Caesar wrapped his arms around your frame and held you close. He buried his face in the crook of your neck.

"God I love you..." He mumbled into your neck, "I'm going to do everything in my power to make sure you're safe."

"I love you too..."

***

The next day you went to work. Your boss took it easy on you since it was your first day back, and your coworkers wouldn't stop asking if you were alright.

You wanted things to go back to normal where people weren't babying you and you didn't live in fear that you were being targeted, but in order for that to happen, the guy who hurt you needed to be caught first.

"You doing alright?" Another coworker asked.

You were staring at the empty glass in front of you lost in your thoughts.

"Uh—Yeah I'm alright..."

You started making the drink that was ordered and handed it to the customer when it was finished.

You tried your best not to focus on what happened, you wanted to solely think about work. But every once in awhile something would happen and it reminded you of that day...

It finally reached the end of your shift, you messed up a few drinks here and there and had a few customer complaints, but it didn't bother you. Your boss wasn't going to fire someone who worked as hard as you and he knew that it'd take time for you to heal.

You waited by the door for Caesar to come and pick you up. He was running late because he had a meeting he needed to attend.

There was a lot of people still at the bar, it was a Friday night so of course it was busy. It was quite loud and crowded, you were starting to appreciate how your boss rarely scheduled you this late. People pushed passed you as they travelled from one side of the building to another.

You grew impatient with Caesar.

Where was he?

You consistently checked your phone waiting for a response but there was nothing.

Eventually you felt a hand on your shoulder.

"It's been awhile..."

You froze at the sound of that voice. You turned around slowly to see the face of the man who put you through hell for the last few weeks. You stood there mouth agape, you couldn't scream or speak.

"Did ya miss me?" He devilishly smiled.

Your eyes began to water as the horrifying flashback played in your mind.

God no...

You wanted to scream for help but the music was so loud and everyone was either drunk or too preoccupied to notice.

"How's about we head somewhere where it's quiet?" He asked while taking hold of your arm.

You tried to shake him free of you.

"Leave me alone!" You spat.

He tried harder to keep you still until you noticed the door you were waiting by opened.

Caesar!

You were relieved to see him standing there. But he wasn't too happy, in fact, he was pissed.

First and foremost, no one was allowed to put their hands on you, especially another man. Second, by the look of terror on your face, he had a pretty good idea on who this guy was, and third, he didn't care who was watching, because this guy without a doubt, was going to get his ass kicked.

Caesar grabbed the guy by his shirt and threw him outside onto the concrete. The guy tried standing up to get away, but Caesar wouldn't allow it. He drew his fist back and decked him right in the face. There was no way in hell Caesar was going to let this guy get away without a beating.

One fist after another, Caesar relentlessly punched the guy in the face. Blood began to spurt on Caesar's fists and the concrete. The guy was slowly loosing consciousness.

As much as you wanted to see the guy pay for what he did to you, you didn't want Caesar to kill him. Not because you thought the guy should live or anything, but simply because you didn't want Caesar going to jail for murder.

You hurried over to the two of them and tried to pull Caesar off the guy.

"Caesar stop you're going to kill him!" You shouted.

"Good," He groaned, "He deserves to die!"

With all your might you tried to pry Caesar from the guy.

"I agree with you, but I'm not going to let you go to jail for murder!"

Caesar threw in one last punch and hopped off the guy's body. He was beaten to a bloody pulp, but he was still alive. Caesar wiped the guy's blood on his now stained shirt.

"I didn't like this shirt that much anyways..."

***

The cops were called and the guy was taken away on a stretcher. Both you and Caesar were questioned and you told them all the details. Since Caesar did what he did out of self-defense the officers let him off with a warning and told him to take you home...

The ride home was silent, not because you were upset with Caesar or anything, you were just thinking about what happened. You glanced at Caesar sitting in the driver's seat, he was focused on the road.

You silently admired him from where you sat. He protected you just like he said he would.

He felt your eyes on him and looked at you from his peripherals.

"You doing alright?" He asked.

"Yeah," You responded, "I'm just thinking about what happened."

"I'm so sorry I let the bastard even touch you... If work would've just—"

"I think it was meant to happen this way," You interrupted, "He's been watching me for who knows how long, and he wasn't going to stop until someone caught him, thankfully you came when you did."

Caesar sighed, "I'm sorry you had to see me like that... I was enraged when I saw him with his hands on you and then that look of horror on your face... That was enough to send me over the edge."

"It's okay, I was just relieved to see you there." You smiled.

Caesar placed his free hand on top of yours.

"I'm always going to be here for you no matter what, and that's a promise."

Thank you Caesar.

You felt relaxed the rest of the ride home. You and Caesar showered to wash today's events away, and hopped into bed. Caesar pulled you close to his bare chest and protectively wrapped his strong arms around you.

You closed your eyes at the sensation of his
warmth. You were glad the man was where he belonged, and you were even more relieved that Caesar was still here with you instead of in prison for murdering the guy.

Of course it was still going to take some time to fully heal, but it was finally over and you no longer had to live in fear.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 2.4K 50
[completed] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Ok hii this story is basically oneshots of alot of characters. You my beautiful reader are my oc!! You just get...
4.3K 85 19
"eat shit, asshole! fall off your horse!" - jjba oneshots! (phantom blood to jojolion) requests are currently closed! mostly female reader ;; publish...
678 44 20
In these series of oneshots I'll be pairing rohan with other diu characters, ocs and the reader, some platonic and some romantic, some simply where h...
103 7 6
˜"*Β°β€’.˜"*Β°β€’π”»π• π•Ÿ'π•₯ 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕀𝕒π•ͺ π•šπ•₯'𝕀 𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣 π•šπ•— 𝕀'π•ž 𝕓𝕣𝕖𝕒π•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿ' β„π•’π•”π•šπ•Ÿ' π•₯𝕠 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•žπ• π• π•Ÿπ•π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ π•’π•Ÿπ•• 𝕀'π•ž 𝕀𝕑𝕖𝕖𝕕�...