"We've Got Personality!"-A Cr...

By LizzyKelly1899

Lizzy Kelly is the younger sister of the famous strike leader, Jack Kelly. It's her first day on the job of s... More

Author's Message
Prolouge
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Jack's P.O.V
Newsies P.O.V
Part 5
Part 6
Davey's P.O.V
Newsies P.O.V.
Part 7
Part 8
A Message
Part 9
Another Message
Part 10
Q&A Part 1
OMG!!!
I've Been Tagged
Part 11
I've Been Tagged Again!
Part 12
Lizzy's P.O.V
Part 13/Lizzy's P.O.V cont
Part 14/Newsies' P.O.V.
Part 15
Back at the Gates/Crutchie's P.O.V
Next Morning/Crutchie's P.O.V. Cont.
Part 16/Third P.O.V.
Part 17
Part 18
Back at the Theater
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21/Jack's P.O.V.
Part 22/Newsies' P.O.V.
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25/Lizzy's P.O.V
Jack's P.O.V
Crutchie's P.O.V
Part 26/Jack's P.O.V
Part 27/Crutchie's P.O.V.
Part 28/Third P.O.V.
Epilogue-10 Years Later
Author's Note

Davey's P.O.V.

324 9 5
By LizzyKelly1899

After I put Jack down, I ran to anyone who needed help.

I grew up knowing that fighting was never the answer to solve a problem. I didn’t care at this moment. Jack was here, probably dying as we speak. I never took down a person so fast in my seventeen years of life.

I was furious on what they did to Jack.

What they did to my brother.

“Hey, snot nose!” a goon called behind me. I felt him elbow my head, causing me to be knocked down. I turned over and saw his fist prepared to come down on my nose. I covered my face, preparing for the blow.

“Hey…..what da?!” I heard him scream. I looked and saw Race who jumped on his back and was able to knock him over and out. He came back over and helped me up.

“Thanks, Higgins,” I said.

“No prob, Jacobs,” he replied. We both went back to fighting.

I kept looking out of the side of my eye to see if Jack was okay. Tommy-Boy and Buttons just knocked out this six foot something tall goon.

Mental note: never mess with those two when they are pissed.

I looked and saw Lizzy and Crutchie fighting off a guy bigger than both of them. He kicked Crutchie’s crutch out from underneath him. Lizzy went over to help him up.

I ran up to him and punched him straight in the face, causing him to be knocked out. I ran over to Lizzy and Crutchie.

“You okay?” I asked Crutchie. He nodded, heaving. Lizzy and I brought him to his feet. We got back into the heat of the battle.

---------------------------------------------------------

A/N: AAAAGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!
I'm so sorry this part is so short! Tomorrow's part will not disappoint you guys, I promise. I hope you still enjoyed it!

Stay gold, Girlsies!

-Lizzy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.1K 441 28
During the newsboys strike of 1899, Ciara Ryan is welcomed into the newsie family. Ciara puts herself to the test, determined to help strike leader J...
102K 1.5K 21
Y/n is the Queen of New York, or at least that's what everyone calls her. But who wouldn't. She has everything. Great looks, great singing voice, luc...
9.9K 87 19
Kat Kelly: independent, sarcastic, and younger sister of Jack. NOT someone who needs "protection" by the reluctant King of Brooklyn himself, Spot Con...
42.1K 1.1K 37
Ruth Davis is far from the perfect girl. She isn't as beautiful as her friend, as poise as he mother, as funny as her sisters, or as smart as her fat...