Neighbors

Por Lexi_N

Welcome to stereotypical suburbia. White picket fences, fresh cut lawns, lonely housewives - The perfect neig... Más

Chapter One: Welcome to Pear Street
Chapter Two: Getting to Know Ian
Chapter Three: Dreams
Chapter Four: Trips
Chapter Five: Relationships
Chapter Six: Two-Faces
Chapter Seven:Irresistible
Chapter Eight: Getting My Feet Wet
Chapter Nine: Making a Move
Chapter Ten: First date
Chapter Eleven: Book Club
Chapter Twelve: An Intimate Dinner
Chapter 13: Alone at Last (Part 1)
Chapter Thirteen: Alone at Last (Part II)
Chapter Fourteen: My Gay Uncle
Chapter Fifteen: Late Night Fights
Chapter Sixteen: Fourth of July
Chapter Seventeen: New Faces
Chapter Nineteen: That Crazy Little Thing
Chapter Twenty: The Future
Chapter Twenty-One: The End of A Beautiful Thing
Part 2
Chapter One: A New Summer
Chapter Two: New Places, Different Faces
Chapter Three: Keeping Secrets
Chapter Four: Questions and Answers
Chapter Five: Finding Jeremy
Chapter Six: Tillman's Party
Chapter Seven: A Visit from Jeremy
Chapter Eight: Ian Meets Jeremy
Chapter Nine: Jeremy's Secret
Chapter Ten: Making The Same Mistakes
Chapter Eleven: Honesty
Chapter Twelve: Trust
Chapter Thirteen: Mother Doesn't Always Know Best
Chapter Fourteen: 22
Chapter Fifteen: Making A Choice
Chapter Sixteen: Old Friends
Chapter Seventeen: Hello, My Old Friend
Chapter Eighteen: Mending Broken Fences

Chapter Eighteen: My Mistake

15.3K 724 417
Por Lexi_N

“So you’re leaving?” I groaned as Ian folded his clothes into neat piles, stacking them into his suitcase. “How long?”

“Just three or four days to meet with Anna, my publisher, and I also have to meet with some other boring people about book covers, launches and more fun stuff,” Ian retorted. “The book is finished. Now it just needs a bit of TLC.”

I let out a sigh. “The book isn’t the only one.”

“Maybe you should ask your new friend, Chris,” Ian chuckled as he zipped his bag up. “He follows you around like a love sick puppy.”

I grabbed one of Ian’s pillows and shot it at him. He caught it, shooting it back onto his bed. It was painfully obvious that Chris had a thing for me and everything else that moved. I didn’t mind the attention. He was a cool guy and I liked spending time with him.

“I should - he’d probably have no problem with me topping him,” I retorted as Ian let out a groan. He tossed his suitcase to the ground, walking slowly towards me. He gripped his chin in my hand, bring his lips to mine. I pulled him onto his bed with me, resting my hands on his ass as I pushed my tongue into his mouth. He ran his fingers down my chest as I reversed us, pushing Ian underneath me, as I brought my lips onto his neck. A grin appeared on his face as I began unbuttoning his shirt.

“I can’t, Ryder,” he said grabbing my hands and stopping me from continuing. “I’ll miss my train if I don’t leave in the next two minutes.”

“I can be quick,” I retorted planting more kisses on his neck. Before Ian could respond, his cell phone chimed. He sat up, quickly answering it as I rolled onto the other side of his bed.

“Yes. Of course,” Ian said quickly. “I should be there in less than three hours. See you then.”

He quickly hung up, planting a kiss on my forehead as he grabbed his suitcase from off of the ground.

“I’ll be back before you know it,” Ian said as he exited the front door, hopping into the taxi that was waiting for him. “Take care of Hercules.”

I waved as the taxi sped off down the street, leaving me all alone at Ian’s place. I had told my mother that I was staying at Ian’s place while he was gone to look after it and take care of Hercules. She thought that it was wonderful that I was taking so much responsibility and even commended Ian for putting trust in me. If only she knew that I was just using Ian’s house as an excuse to eat and sleep whenever the hell I wanted.

Ian had only given me three strict rules for his place – no parties, no alcohol and no visitors. All of which I had followed perfectly for the first two days. That is until Chris caught me walking over to Ian’s place in the evening. He had been sitting outside on the stoop of his yard, after getting into an argument with his mother. They butted heads a lot. Her shouting could be heard by the entire street and for some reason, she always threw pans around. Now I understood why Mrs. Bloom never brought up her family.

“Hey,” Chris called out to me as I grabbed the key from underneath Ian’s mat. “What are you doing?”

“I’m looking after Ian’s house while he’s gone,” I replied as Chris walked over towards me. I chewed on my bottom lip as he appeared in the light, a fresh bruise on his face.

“Oh that’s awesome,” he grinned. “So you stay there all night?”

“Yeah,” I replied with a little hesitation. I opened the door and he, of course, followed me inside. I couldn’t say no to him either. I felt bad for him. I closed the door behind me, as Hercules rushed to the door, jumping on me and licking my face. Chris laughed at me until Hercules did the same thing to him.

“Ok! Ok! Ok!” I huffed pulling Hercules off of him. I sat Chris in the living room, as I completed the list of chores Ian had left me to do every day which included dusting his bookshelf, turning all the lights off around the house, setting his security alarm, feeding Hercules, throwing out rotting food, watering his garden, etc. It was a pretty long list that took me over an hour to complete. When I finished, I plopped down beside Chris, who was watching Iron Man or some other Marvel film. Whatever it was, he was laughing his ass off watching it.

“Chris, I’m really not supposed to have people over here,” I sighed, running my fingers through my hair. “Ian specifically told me, no parties, no visitors and no alcohol.”

Chris nodded, his eyes flickering to mine. “When is he coming back?”

“Tomorrow Evening,” I replied as Chris stood up, walking towards Ian’s liquor cabinet. I bit down on my lip as he opened it up, pulling a bottle out. I quickly stood up, grabbing it from his hands.

“Oh come on, Ryder,” Chris huffed. “You already broke one rule. Why not break the rest?”

I screwed the top back on, shoving it back into the liquor cabinet. “Because I made a promise.”

Chris laughed, rolling his eyes. “Oh I get it. You want to be on your best behavior because you have the hots for him. Don’t you?”

I scoffed, shaking my head. “No. It’s not like that.”

Of course, Chris didn’t believe me. He pushed further. “Yes, you do. I see the way you look at him outside when you’re doing his yard work. I bet you just imagine him tenderly kissing every inch of your body and then bending you over that desk of his and filling you with every inch of him until you feel whole.”

I bit down on my lip, my face flushing a red color as Chris cornered me against the wall, tracing his hand down my chest. My eyes followed his hands as he grabbed my crotch, bringing his lips to my neck. I let out a soft groan.

“God, you’re already hard,” he rasped. “So you do think about it. I mean, don’t we all?”

I cleared my throat, shoving Chris off of me, so I could catch my breath. I couldn’t believe I had let him get to me like that. Sure, Ian and I hadn’t had sex in like a week or two, but I wasn’t just going to jump the next guy who showed me attention as much as I wanted to. I glanced back at Chris who was running his fingers across Ian’s bookshelf.

“Did he write all of these?” he asked his green eyes shining on mine.

“I don’t know,” I shrugged. “Chris, I think you should go.”

He didn’t respond for a moment. He picked one of the books up off of the shelf and opened it wide, reading a line aloud.

He was all about timing. The timing had to be just right. If it wasn’t, it would ruin everything. He was convinced that if he wasn’t on time, something catastrophic might happen. But I guess it was true - Time did make the world go round.

“Time,” he chuckled. “He’s right about that. If I’m not on time, something catastrophic does happen. It’s how I got this bruise on my face.”

“Chris,” I began but he stopped me.

“Ryder, can I stay here with you, please? I can’t go back home to my bitch of a mother,” he sighed walking towards me and resting his head on my shoulder. I awkwardly wrapped my arms around him, patting him on the back for a moment. It was clear that he and his mother didn’t get along. I guess I could let him stay for one night. I knew how it was to be at a disagreement with my mom.

“Fine, but just for the night,” I sighed. “You know if she hits you – “

Chris shook his head. “No! Bloom elbowed me by accident. My mother would never do that. We just have screaming matches with each other. That’s it. But she’s really pissed at me this time.”

“What did you do?” I asked curiously. Chris lips turned upright into a smile as he let out a soft chuckle.

“Well it all started when she caught me looking at writer guy getting undressed a few days ago,” Chris sighed. “And you know I was pretty sure he saw me staring too. It’s not like he closed his shades either. God, he has a body I would die for. But then it hit the tip of the iceberg, when she went through my computer and found my porn. But anyways, I’m telling you, I think he might be gay.”

So, Ian was undressing in the open. That fucking bastard. He was just being a tease. He knew how Chris felt about me and he just wanted to fuck with him. I rolled my eyes, typical Ian.

“So, Ryder, do you have a boyfriend?” Chris asked completely changing the subject.

“No,” I lied. “I had one in college. He and I broke up. What about you?”

“I don’t,” he said moving closer to me. “So I guess that means we’re both single. Are you a virgin?”

I rolled my eyes, a smile on my face. “No. You?”

Chris paused for a moment, before shaking his head. “I am not. One more question – Why haven’t you tried anything on me? I know your attracted to me. I mean I’m single and you’re single. We should be single together.”

I didn’t mean to laugh, but I couldn’t help myself. Chris was cheesier than I thought.

“Is this how you approach everyone you’re interested in? Because your game is horrific, dude,” I smirked. Chris sighed, pouting a little bit.

“I can do better,” he chuckled lifting my chin up and proceeding to kiss me.

“Chris,” I said pulling away from him. “I can’t.”

“But you want to,” he retorted pulling me on the couch with him. I knew I shouldn't be doing this. I knew that. But there was just something about Chris that made me curious. I don’t know. I had only ever been with Ian. I guess I just wanted to see if I could – with another guy.

I kissed him back, running my fingers through his sandy brown hair. He jerked his hips into mine as I bit down softly on his bottom lip. He let out soft groans as my hands slid up his shirt, falling onto his nipples.

“Ryder,” Chris muttered underneath his breath, his hands falling onto my belt. He unzipped my pants, sliding them down as I brought my lips to his chest. My body was on fire as I unzipped his pants, sliding my hands into his boxers. He was already as stiff as a rock. Chris tossed his shirt to the ground as I slid my tongue down his chest, stopping at his belly button. I could feel myself stiffening in my boxers as Chris’s crotch rubbed against my own. My lips fell back onto his soft pink ones as we grinded our bodies into each other. Soon enough, we both pulled our boxers off, not wanting any fabric in between the two of us.

At this point, all I was thinking about was taking Chris. I had never topped a guy before, but I was sure it just the same as screwing a girl.

“Condom?” Chris muttered in between kisses. I hopped off of him, picking my pants up off the ground and digging in my wallet. I didn’t have one and I knew for damn sure, Ian’s would be too big.

“I don’t have one,” I sighed running my fingers through my hair.

“Fuck it then,” he said pulling me back onto the couch as we made out some more. Ian was the last thing on the mind. My judgment had been clouded by my hormones and the pleasure I was getting from Chris. I didn’t think I was doing any harm by fooling around a bit with him. Call me a hypocrite, but I couldn’t help myself. I was having too much fun with him.

It was new.

Not before long, I was taking Chris right on Ian’s couch. The house was quiet aside from the sound of our bodies smacking against each other and the deep throaty moans erupting from Chris’s throat. I was so into Chris, I hadn’t even heard the front door slam shut. But I did hear my mother’s voice.

“Ryder?” That was the only word I heard. Everything after that happened fast. Chris shot to the floor quickly grabbing his clothes as my mother went hysterical, shouting at the two of us. I quickly grabbed my boxers from off the ground, sliding my clothes on as my mother chased Chris out of the house. I could feel my heart drop into my stomach as she gripped my arm tightly, dragging me back to our house. She didn’t say a single word to me.

“Stay here,” she huffed before she headed across the street to Mrs. Bloom’s house. I quickly rushed to the window, watching as the door swung open and Chris’s mother appeared. They spoke for a minute. I could hear his mother shouting at him as soon as my mother crossed back the street. 

I quickly moved back onto the couch, sitting down and fumbling with my fingers as the front door slammed shut. I had never seen my mother more upset in my entire life.

“I have no words for you,” she forced herself to say. “You are not to see that boy ever again. You hear me? Never! Ryder. I don’t know what sort of ideas he put in your head, but if I catch you with him again, you’re gone. Don’t even bother coming home. This will no longer be a home to you. Do you understand me? Huh? Ryder, I am talking to you.”

“Yes,” I replied as she stomped upstairs, leaving me in the living room. I could feel my heart racing as I walked into my room, closing the door shut behind me. Things were going to be different now that she knew about me. I just thank god, she hadn’t walked in on Ian and I. I could live with not seeing Chris again.

But not being with Ian – That would destroy me. 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

222 26 17
Reece looses both his parent to a suicidal-murder and his boyfriend ditches him. he moves in with his Aunt. he becomes friends with the neighbor. Je...
50.3K 1.7K 41
Cléo is in her junior year of college. She's sworn of love because she never truly saw it in a positive aspect. It's summertime, and Cléo is ready to...
176K 11.2K 50
Oddball Mabel has always been quirky. Maybe it's due to the fact that she was homeschooled or perhaps it was because of her parents who sheltered her...
97.5K 4.6K 11
When Lance McClain breaks into his own bedroom at two in the morning after scaling a four-story building, he didn't expect to break open the wrong wi...