Pretty Little Fears

By urbantypist

Now I just wanna know Don't you sugarcoat I'll say it all if you won't Now could you tell me like it is? Pret... More

PLF
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXII
the end

XXI

16.3K 722 113
By urbantypist

"Body count?" Hennessy leaned in closer to Terror as he looked at her.

Today would be their last day in Jamaica, and instead of packing for their flight; which was scheduled to leave in 3 hours, they laid cuddled up in bed together, playing 21 questions.

"Shit, a good 20."

Hennessy frowned her face eyeing Terror when he spoke. For some reason; in her mind, she was almost positive that was a lie, not to mention the answer he'd said was high as hell.

"Dang, you sure you don't have any other kids?" She rolled her eyes at him before looking down.

She didn't mean for it to happen, but she got a little sad at the mention of a child, and even though it had been nearly 3 weeks, not one day went by that she hadn't thought about her unborn, and the what if's revolving around he or she.

"Well you the one who wanted to know ma. I just told you." Terror held his hands up in surrender, snaking his tongue over his bottom lip.

It was taking everything in him not to bend Hennessy over right then.

She was fresh out the shower, and clad in a white two piece set, that hugged every curve on her body.

It wasn't even the fact that her outfit was provocative that made Tremaine want to make love to her; because it wasn't, it was the fact that his queen could literally make rags look good.

"Nigga why the hell you staring at me like that?" Hennessy slightly mushed his face from hers, while laughing.

"I can look at you all I want, you mine."
Terror positioned his right hand beside her, drawing circles on her thigh as she relaxed into him more.

"Whatever Terror."

A small smile accessorized Hennessy's face when she talked, and Terror couldn't help the one that formed on his; looking at the woman he loved.

Hen shifted from her spot to face Tremaine before wrapping her arms around his neck and leaning in to kiss him.

They were micrometers apart when a phone rang, making Hennessy frown.

Before they'd left, Terror made sure work wouldn't be calling him until he returned, and since their departure the only person who'd called him was his mother; updating him on Kairi.

Glancing at the nightstand beside them, Tremaine's eyebrows clashed together.

The contact name displayed on his IPhone X made him sigh, while Hennessy looked on in confusion.

"Who's that?"

She was clearly agitated, and Terror could tell. He knew her like the back of his hand.

Holding up a finger to her, Terror peeled out of the bed, whilst picking up his phone and walking out of the bedroom.

If Hennessy wasn't bothered before, she most definitely was now. She could hear when he answered the phone, and a voice came through its speaker, but through the thick walls and closed door in the hotel suite, every incoming sound was muffled; almost inaudible.

Desperately enough though, she wanted to know who was calling him, why he had to be so private with the call and who 'Meeka' was, but she didn't want to be that girlfriend; especially after all they'd already went through together.

In that moment; she had split personalities.

The rational one; wanting to trust her man, and wait for him to finish his call and ask questions later, and then the irrational one; wanting to walk right in the bathroom and snatch his phone from his ear and find out herself.

Hennessy sighed looking in the direction of the bathroom what Terror had previously walked into, before letting her feet follow her line of vision.

Irrational it is.

As soon as she reached the bathroom door, she could hear his voice speaking in a hushed tone.
He sounded as if he were almost arguing with someone, but as soon as Hennessy heard 'baby', she knitted her brows together.

Strike 1.

Jiggling the doorknob, she frowned, noticing it was locked.

Strike 2.

"Open this door Tremaine." She held the knob in her hand, placing the next on her hip.

If it weren't for breathing and counting to ten, the door blocking them would've already been kicked in.

"Open this damn door nigga!" By now, her fists pounded on the partition, as she repeatedly screamed at him to open up, but her words fell of deaf ears.

What felt like centuries, but was only 5 minutes later, the bathroom door opened, and out stepped a disgruntled Tremaine.

"Who was that?"

Terror ran a hand down his face as he sighed, not looking at her.

"Nobody ma, don't worry about it." He leaned down to peck her forehead, but she spurned him, folding her arms across her chest.

"I am worried tho, so just tell me." Upon hearing her words, Terror hissed his teeth.

"Just my stupid ass baby muva, calling me on some bullshit."

Hennessy stepped back a little, confused.

Obviously she knew Terror had a baby mother, but from what she'd been told she wasn't involved in Kairi's life much.

" I thought she wasn't around."
She watched as his jaw clenched before he opened his mouth to speak.

"She wasn't, but now she saying she wanna be, after a whole fucking year."
Hennessy could tell the situation was aggravating Terror, and she sighed; wishing she knew how to make his problems go away.

"Dang so what are you gonna do?" Tremaine shook his head pinching the bridge of his nose while frowning.

"I don't know, but I don't trust that bitch ." His words were laced with hate when he spoke.

Anyone could sense the obvious bad blood they had between themselves.

"Don't worry baby, everything's going to be fine."

On the outside she appeared to be calm and consoling, but deep down, she wanted to be that girlfriend.

Hennessy reached up to wrap her arms around his neck, before giving him a kiss.

"Yeah I know, but we gotta get going before she start some crazy shit."

They'd be earlier than expected, but Terror needed to go, especially to ensure his mother and daughter were untouched.

"Okay, let me just pack my things."

Since both Hennessy and Terror had traveled light, packing up and evacuating the hotel was the quickest part of their escape.

By the time they'd made it on the jet, Hennessy had an uneasy feeling in the pit of her stomach, one that told her that; something was undoubtedly about to go down.

Don't forget to comment and vote.

sheashalom

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

CHASE By Coco Chanel

General Fiction

52.7K 2K 14
Cartier aka Chase has had a hard life. Her life has been nothing but chaos. From her uncle tricking her into thinking it's okay to have sex with her...
21.5K 616 30
new book, not connected to what is love series.
1.7M 59.7K 59
I'm republishing it, follow again on the second run. DONT COME IF UR DRY!!! -"𝐈 𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐁𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐀𝐬 𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤, 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐀𝐬 𝐂𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐲, 𝐂𝐨...
937K 35.6K 52
Book 2... Go read Ghetto Fabulous before reading this !