Ziall- The Untold X Factor Jo...

By zialllover

X Factor. You thought you took the whole journey with us. You thought you knew everything that happened. You... More

Ziall- The Untold X Factor Journey
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Epilogue

Chapter Nineteen

4.1K 93 12
By zialllover

Heya guys here's the next chapter, Hope you like it, Leave me your feedback.

Niall's Pov:

It was strange waking up and carrying our bags down the stairs. The last time we all done this was when we were moving into the house. We came into the house as X Factor finalists and we were leaving as losers but in all honesty we didn't really lose. Simon has signed us and we would be heading into the studio in the new year. We also had the X Factor tour coming up so it wasn't really the end not yet anyway. Saying goodbye to the boys was going to be the hardest part of leaving the house. We've been together since the start of this journey and now we won't be together for a few weeks. Myself and the boys spoke about living arrangements, I agreed to moving to London. It's a big change for me but I have the boys around me so it won't be to bad. I sighed taking one last look at the bedroom before walking out the door and heading down the stairs. Rebecca and Matt left early hours that morning so it was just myself and the boys left. I walked outside and straight up to the boys. 

"So I guess this is goodbye for a while" Liam said. We all nodded our head looking down, Zayn dropped an arm around my shoulder while Louis wrapped his around Harry's waist. "Make sure you boys take care of yourselves" He added. We all chuckled rolling our eyes. 

"Yes daddy" Louis mocked before quickly ducking to avoid Liam's playful slap. 

"I'm going to miss you boys" Harry said. 

"It's going to be weird going home" Louis added. 

"But we need this break boys. It won't be long till were back together again" Zayn said, I looked up at him with a small smile on my lips. 

"Time will fly by boys" I said trying to keep everyone cheerful. Four car horns sounded in the background letting each of us know it was time to go. 

"Safe trip boys, Text me when you all arrive ok?" Liam said. We all nodded as he pulled each of us into a hug. Liam then picked up his luggage, loaded it into the car before climbing in, He then rolled down the windows and waved at us all as the car drove off back to Wolverhampton. 

"Well I better be going to" Louis stated, Harry's eyes widened as he jumped into Louis arms before wrapping his legs around his waist, Myself and Zayn bursted out laughing as Louis quickly tried to support Harry's weight. 

"Take care boo, Text me everyday!" Harry exclaimed. Louis held Harry close to him. 

"You know I will Hazza" He said. Harry then jumped down before laying a playful peck to Louis lips, Louis chuckled before ruffling Harry's hair. 

"Nialler stay away from the booze and Zayn, be sure to stock up on your hair products for Christmas" Louis said teasing the both of us. He then picked up his luggage and jumped in the car. Harry then sighed before walking up to me and Zayn, We hugged him as Louis drove away. A while later Harry jumped in his car wishing both me and Zayn a happy Christmas before he to drove off. I sighed laying my head in the crook of Zayn's neck.

"Are you sure you want to come to the airport with me? I don't want this to be any harder then it has to be" I exclaimed. Zayn smiled at me. 

"Of course I want to come, I won't lie watching you leave to get on a plane will be hard but I know your going to be coming back to me soon" Zayn replied. I smiled before leaning in and softly kissing him. We then picked up our luggage and jumped in the last remaining car, We both took one final look at the X Factor house before cuddling in the back of the cab, I was cuddling into Zayn savoring every last moment with him. 

We were now currently stood at the airport waiting for my flight to be called, As the minutes went past I held onto Zayn tighter. 

"I don't want to go" I whispered. 

"Why babe?" Zayn asked.

"I don't want to be apart from you" I mumbled. 

"Nialler you have to go home and spend Christmas with your family, But after that were going to be together again, And were going to talk every single day, Skype, text, the lot" Zayn promised. I groaned before hugging him tighter. Zayn chuckled before holding me tighter, I smiled into the crook of his neck before giving him a quick kiss. Suddenly my flight was called and my heart dropped.

"I better go" I said, Zayn sighed before pulling me back into a hug and kissing me discretely. We couldn't risk kissing properly incase paparazzi were around. 

"Call me the second you land ok?" He asked, I nodded my head before stepping away from him. 

"I love you Nialler" He said, I grinned.

"I love you too" I replied before quickly rushing off to the gate. I took one last glance back to see the love of my life still standing there, I waved at him before walking through the gate onto the plane. 

Zayn's Pov:

Watching Niall leave was harder then I thought, I knew it would hurt but I could never imagine it would hurt this much. I sighed as I walked out the airport heading back to the cab me and Niall had previously shared, I then kicked back and pulled out my phone as I began the long journey back to Bradford. While sitting in the back of the car I found myself going through the various pictures on my phone, I smiled thinking over the memories that each picture held. My phone then vibrated signaling that I had a text. I opened it to see it was from Liam.

Did Nialler get off safely -Li x.

I smiled, Typical Liam always wondering about everyone else's safety.

Yeah he got off fine mate, How was the journey home? - Zi x

Pretty boring the car was dull without the rest of the boys, Feels brilliant to be home though. How far are you from Bradford? -Li x

Not to far I'll text you when I get there, Going to take a small nap- Zi x

Being back in Bradford was bizarre. I mean it was amazing to see my family and friends again, But I've gotten so used to London it feels bizarre. The moment I got home I was attacked by hugs and kisses from my mum and sisters, I was then attacked by hugs from my mates. I smiled at them all.

"Did Niall get off ok?" My mum asked smiling at me. I blushed back before nodding my head. My mum knew I wanted to see Niall off at the airport, She also invited Niall to stay with us during my birthday so I was a really happy boy. I then dropped down and tucked into the amazing dinner my mum prepared earlier that day, Nothing beats the comfort of your own home. 

That night I rushed onto my laptop the minute Niall texted me to tell me he was home. I quickly loaded it up before typing in my Skype details. The moment I saw Niall was online I quickly sent him the request to do a video call, He accepted almost straight away and my face lit up when I saw my beautiful boyfriend. 

"How is it possible that you get more beautiful each time I see you?" I asked, Niall blushed. 

"I miss your sweet remarks" He commented back now it was my turn to blush. 

"How was the flight?" I asked. Niall shrugged his shoulders. 

"It was alright, I fell asleep so it passed by quickly, My family were at the airport so we went and got some dinner at my favorite restaurant" He said, I nodded my head. "How was your journey?" He added.

"The same really, Liam texted me to ask how you got off" I replied. Niall nodded his head. "I miss you" I added. 

"I miss you too" Niall replied. 

"I can't wait to see you" I added. Niall smirked. 

"Time will fly by baby" He said mocking me, I rolled my eyes. 

"Watch yourself Horan" I replied. Niall laughed before yawning.

"You tired baby?" I asked, Niall nodded his head. 

"A little" He replied. 

"Go to sleep" I suggested. Niall sighed. "It's alright baby I'm pretty tired too. We'll speak tomorrow" I assured him. Niall smiled before nodding his head. 

"Ok, I love you Zayn" He said before blowing a kiss into the cam. I blushed. 

"I love you Niall" I replied before repeating his action. Niall smiled before logging off skype, I sighed before turning my laptop off and placing it on the floor. I then laid down getting used to my own bed once again. I sighed before opening the bag that laid beside my bed, I pulled a shirt out that belonged to Niall and laid with it beside me. This was going to be the longest Christmas ever. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.3K 1K 48
We came and we went. We loved and we didn't. We tried and tried again, but nothing worked. this is the story of how we fell. How we had fallen. ...
2.9K 182 28
When a girl sees 3 boys busking in Sydney, she's sure she's seen them from somewhere. Was it the Voice or the X-Factor. She tries to approach them b...
13.4K 379 45
Falling in love is different for everybody. Some fall in love the moment their eyes meet, others don't realize it until a certain point, and some...
131K 2.7K 30
What if two bandmates fell in love with each other?