Mates With Complications (Lar...

By LarryShippinTheTruth

Harry Styles is an Omega, but he pretends to be a Beta so he can find his mate through falling in love and no... More

Mates With Complications (Larry Stylinson AU A/B/O) {Mpreg}
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 (tiny bit mature if you squint)
Chapter 9 (tiny bit mature if you squint ... again)
Chapter 10 (Matuuuuuure!)
Chapter 11 (mature)
Chapter 12 (mature!)
Author's Note
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
A/N - This is so important!
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Mates With Complications: Continued

Chapter 19

4.3K 228 40
By LarryShippinTheTruth

I love this emoji .-. I dunno why, it’s cute. .-. :| ._. |: .-. \(^-^)/

Alrightey. This “peak” as I called it is only just something stupid and boring and after that we are a bit over half of the book, I think … I don’t even know anymore.

But do not expect too much from me.

OH AND! PAY ATTENTION! Today is Sunday. Next week, I won’t be home and I will not have any time to do the chapters, sooooooo I will update next week’s Sunday again. Or I’ll try.

I ate the first starbursts of my life on Thursday because Germany is shit and we don’t have them, but I found something beautiful called “American Candy Shop” where they sell candy that does not exist in Germany. I love it and I went there again yesterday because I needed a few more.

OH! I updated the first chapter for “I Just Wish For You To Come Back To Me” You can check it out if you wanna.

Anyways, enjoy!

~Flashback~

When Harry woke up, it was 8 am. Louis was still sleeping soundly next to him, small puffs of air leaving his slightly parted lips.

The duvet was pooling around his legs and there were goose bumps on the Alpha’s muscled arms, so Harry draped the duvet all over him, kissing his forehead gently.

He stood up, knowing he couldn’t fall asleep anymore anyways, and went to the bathroom to use the toilet, shower and brush his teeth.

He went back to their room and dressed in black skinny jeans and a white t-shirt, going to the kitchen afterwards. He looked through the cabinets, trying to figure out what to cook for breakfast.

He decided to make omelet since he hadn’t done it in a while and Louis really liked them. As he looked through the cabinets and fridge to get the ingredients, he realized that they didn’t have any eggs anymore.

“Darn,” he said to himself.

He would have to go to Tesco’s and buy some. He sighed and looked at the clock, seeing it was around 8:30. He got a piece of paper and a pen and quickly wrote a small note for Louis.

He’d probably be back before Louis even woke up.

So he grabbed his keys, threw a hoodie jacket over and put his shoes on. He closed the door quietly to not wake up Louis and made his way down the stairs.

He got into his car and drove off to the grocery store. He wanted to get back quickly, knowing Louis mostly awoke around 9 am when he was allowed to sleep that long.

So he quickly parked his car in the parking lot and locked it, entering the store.

He made a beeline to where he knew the eggs were, quickly choosing a package and making his way to the cashier. On the way there, he also bought one of Louis’ favourite chocolate bars for him.

He paid and made his way back to his car. Just when he was about to climb in, suddenly he was grabbed from behind and pushed to a van instead of his car. He dropped his groceries and tried to get away, but a cloth was held under his nose and he realized it was chloroform before he went slack.

~End of Flashback~

Harry blinked his eyes slowly when he woke up. He was lying on a tiny blanket in what seemed to be a basement. The room was huge and there was a tiny window in the top part of a wall.

He groaned and sat up slowly, taking in his surroundings.

“He’s awake,” a girl’s voice said and a bit later he was surrounded by about twelve girls who were looking at him concerned.

The youngest had to be about sixteen, the oldest about twenty-five. One of them handed Harry a cup of water that he took gratefully.

“How are you feeling?” one asked.

“I … I don’t know where I am …” he muttered.

“None of us know,” the youngest said. “We were all kidnapped when we were out for shopping or something. Three Alphas.”

Harry suddenly realized something. “Three Alphas? This must be the three that were coming into the coffee shop for a while! They were always harassing me.”

The oldest nodded. “Some of us are here since a week. You’re the newest. Those Alphas always inspect a new victim before they take us.”

Harry then noticed that every single one of the girls had a bite mark on their neck, even the youngest. They were all Omegas.

“What are they trying to do?” Harry asked now.

“We don’t know. When they brought you in, they said they were almost finished, just one more. Which means that they’ll catch another poor Omega.”

“Why are … what happened … I wanna go home. My mate must be worried,” Harry whispered.

“I bet all our mates are worried. They don’t know where we are, hell we don’t even know where we are.”

“What is your name, by the way?” the youngest asked.

“I’m Harry.”

“Were Melanie, March, Regina, Stella, Philippa, Charlie, Francesca, Isabella, Stacy, Julia, Zara and Cassidy,” the oldest, apparently Melanie, said, pointing at every girl. The youngest was Stella.

“I wonder what they’re going to do to us,” Harry said.

“We all do,” the Omega named Zara nodded.

They sat together, knowing that alone no-one could do anything. Now they were waiting until something would happen, tense and anxious.

~Time Skip~

It didn’t happen anything for a long time.

Harry was sitting with his back around the wall and an arm curled protectively around Stella who was the most afraid.

Harry had tried to distract her, managing to do so a bit. They had talked about their lives and Harry had learned that Stella was mated since a few weeks and that her mate was always very protective, but then he couldn’t go meet her at the train station because his sister was sick and his parents weren’t there, and then the three Alphas had kidnapped her.

She was so young, so it was no surprise that she flinched and hid further in Harry’s side when the door was unlocked and thrown open.

A second later, a struggling, female Omega was pushed into the room. The door was pulled shut quickly and locked again.

The Omega on the ground was shaking, tears leaking out of her eyes. Harry knew those eyes.

“Kylie!?” he exclaimed.

She looked up and spotted him, a look of relief falling on her face. “Harry,” she said and scrambled up, actually hugging him tightly. “They … I …”

“Calm down, Kylie,” Harry said. He knew that she was glad to see someone she knew. “What happened to you?”

“I was here for visiting Sarah. My mate couldn’t come along, so I went on my own. But they … these three, they just grabbed me and pulled me into the van. I couldn’t do anything.”

“I know Kylie. It happened to us too.”

The other girls introduced themselves to Kylie. Harry was happy to see that she had changed to better and that she was actually mated.

“I have a son at home, I can’t stay away for too long,” she whispered. “He’s only five months old.”

“You’ll get back to him,” Harry promised.

Louis, please come and find us.

----------------------------------

This is the complication that I meant with the title. I know it doesn’t make sense.

Anyways, I hope you liked it.

Thanks for reading.

Vote and comment, please?

I love you.

Kisses, Vic :*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

675K 16.5K 26
Harry, Edward, and Marcel don't want an Omega. Or so they thought. Louis doesn't want an Alpha. Or so he thought. They meet, fate does its job, and...
42.1K 993 39
After Harry Styles family moves to a new town, after having problems with previous alphas, will harry be able to find his alpha, or will he forever...
4.5K 121 4
At eighteen years old, already a student in university, Harry is a bit of a late bloomer. Most kids present as alpha, beta, or omega at fourteen, but...
45.9K 1.1K 33
Louis has been on the run his entire life. He's never stopped. He just keeps running. Far away from the alphas and omegas he once knew. But one day...