His Secret Baby(Sample)

By MOZIDAT

Get the Full Version of "HIS SECRET BABY" on Amazon the link is in my Bio. "I was pregnant, Chris." Chris's... More

Mr. Fox
Chapter~ One
Chapter~Two
Chapter~Three
Chapter~Four
Chapter~Five
Chapter~Six
Chapter~Seven
Chapter~Eight
Chapter~Nine
Chapter~Ten
Chapter~Eleven
Chapter~Thirteen
Cast Of Characters
Chapter~Fourteen
Chapter~Fifteen
Chapter~Sixteen
Chapter~Seventeen
Chapter~Nineteen
Chapter~Eighteen
Chapter~Twenty
Chapter~Twenty One
Author's Note
His Secret Baby paperback(Amazon)
His Secret Baby is now available on (Amazon kindle)
HSB(Free Read) Amazon.co.uk

Chapter~Twelve

23.6K 835 68
By MOZIDAT

"Hey, big brother!"

Heather hurled herself at him, causing Chris to almost lost his balance if he hadn't righted himself instantly.

"How are you doing, little sissy?" Chris returned her embrace, and gave her cheeks a little pat. His sister might be a little brat at times, but no doubt whatsoever he loves her so much.

"I'm fine, and you?"

"Good. Where's mom?" he checked behind her, surprised his mom hadn't followed her suit.

"Had a six hours deal tied her down at the office." Heather's eyes narrowed a bit as she studied her big brother powerful huge looking state. "You've been working out so much lately, right? You're definitely looking more healthy than usual."

"Of course my health status should also be main priority." because now he is a father. And soon to be husband if Emma agrees to their wedding. There's no way he is going to allow his health dilapidate his plans.

Despite his potent reply, his sister prompted. "Chris, is everything all right?"

"Everything is fine." Chris said through clenched teeth. "What made you think something is wrong?"

"You are suddenly becoming a home boy." Heather pointed out. "In fact, you are looking happier than you've ever been. Tell me, have you got yourself a beautiful girlfriend already?"

Chris chuckled,  unable to control himself any longer. How irony of her to say that he was happy because he's got him a lady, which in reality it's a beautiful baby a pretty housemaid had blessed him with. He might be the happiest man right on earth for having such an expensive gifts which money couldn't buy. Still, his mother and sister would find it hard to accept a maid's baby. If only for once things doesn't get complicated and goes his way, no doubt then he would be a very contented man.

"Sweetheart Heather!" Gabriella whirled past Chris and hugged the confuse looking Heather.

"Oh-oh, Gabriella. I didn't know you were around?"

Gabriella released her and asked. "How are you?"

"I'm fine thank you." Heather answered with a huge smile on her pretty young face like Chris's. But then the smiled died down as she gaze from her brother to Gabriella. She gasped. "No way!"

"What?"

"Are you two dating?"

"Dating?" Chris glowered down at her. "Does it looks like we are dating?" He sent Gabriella an apologic smile.

Heather snorted in derision. "Then what is she doing here? It's not unlike her to pay a visit out of the blue unless ..." She trailed off as she nudged Gabriella playfully on the arm. "Make sure you two use protection."

"Heather!"

Heather gurgled in laughter as she skillfully made her way to her room, escaping her big brother's incoming fury.

She really is a little brat at times.

Chris turned to Gabriella, ready to apologize for his little minx sister's attitude, but his friend snickered stopped him short. He frowned now as he stared at her like she had lost her senses. "What's funny?"

"God, I love that beautiful sister of yours."

"Well," he mused, making his way over to the tiny bar across from them to pour himself a cold beer. "Care to join?"

Gabriella took the drink from him and sat next to him, crossing her long legs in the process. She is a goddess . Beautiful, tall and very kind-hearted. Chris knows that because they have been best for over a decades, including Mike and Micheal.

"Can I get a cigarette?"

"I've quit smoking." he corrected himself rather quickly. "or better still, I'm trying to quit."

"Why?" She queried, slanting him a questioning look as she slipped her hand into her handbag and brought a packet of cigarettes.

Chris took the lighter from her and helped out. "I am now a father, Gabriella."

"But that doesn't mea—" She paused, her words suddenly died down. She instead shocked Chris by saying. "Congratulations on your baby boy's arrival. He's very handsome. You must be proud you fathered him."

Chris raked a hand through his dark black messy hair, frustration eating him alive. The only little escape to his problem right now is the cigarette layed sprawled before them. But damn him if he was going to light one up. He needs to fight his addiction and live a better life henceforth.

"Just so you know, Gabriella. It's was never my intention to impregnate her."

"What happened?"

Chris watched her crushed her burning cigarette on one of the coffee saucer he must have left there and took her drink before letting out. "I was horny and then..." He swallowed the lump forming in his throat. "I couldn't stop myself even though I didn't have a cond*m on me. I still went ahead and sleep with her."

"You could've come to me?"

"To you?" A frown furrowed his handsome face. "I don't sleep with my best friend."

"Nothing strange with that." she took a mouthful of her drink and continued. "Mike and I hit it off whenever he's in—"

Chris choked on his breath, shock written all over his face. "You and Mike hit it off? As in s*x?"

"Yes. You seemed so surprised?."

"Of course I am surprise!" he snapped, startling Gabriella out of her wit. "It's not right sleeping with one's friend."

"You didn't find it wrong sleeping with a maid either." Gabriella gave a savage reply, instantly shutting Chris up now. She sighed as she managed to calm him a bit. "It's just s*x, Chris. Why are we friends if we can't help one another?"

Chris mumbled unintelligently against his breath but said nothing as he gulped down the whole beer in a go. He leaned back against his chair and watched her light on a cigarette once again. This time Chris didn't offer to help out, and thankfully Gabriella hadn't demanded he do.

"I am getting married to the mother of my son."

"When?"

"You aren't surprise?"

Her dark-green eyes flashed up at him, a smile on her face as she asked. "Why should I be?"

He shrugged. "Because it's sudden, and things aren't going the way I want."

"Like keeping your scandal away from your family?." she leaned closer and stared him down unflinching. "The instant you tell them you had father a baby with a maid." she gastured around the huge mansion and winked at him. "That day you lose all this including your family."

"I would never allow that happen." he protested strongly. "I love my family too well to be shot out of their lives forever."

"Then keep your private life a secret from them." she said gaining a frown from Chris in the process. She held up her hands in defense. "I know the guys had been telling to let your sister and mother knows you have a son with their maid. But what do they know actually? Guys will always think with their d*cks everytime."

"What do you suggest I do?" in spite his fire up state, Chris calmly stated. "Surely you aren't saying I should keep them a secret forever?"

"It's doesn't have to be forever." Gabriella adviced him acidly. "Just for the main time till you get settled in as a new father and husband. Babies needs both their parents protection. And it's wouldn't help your son if he knows he wasn't loved by his grandma or aunty. Better still to put him out of sight till they can accept and love him as one of theirs. "

💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛

Emma settled her baby boy inside his folding cot as she prepared his bath water. Her eyes keeping a watchful glanced at her son every single time. She might not be in the best position to be called a great mother yet, but there was no doubt whatsoever in her mind she is trying all her possible best to give Blue all her love and attention.

The door cracked opened, Emma froze at her poised up position as her gaze met Chris smiling on across from her. His presence filled their entire small room.

He simply acknowledged her with. "Nice.", and made his way over to their son's cot. Blue's eyes lit up as his father hovered over him.

"Dada!" Blue cried out as he stretched his arms to be carried.

"Dada?" Emma side-glanced behind her. Her gaze lingering on Chris longer than necessary.

"Why such killing look?. I am his father."

"What are you teaching my son?"

"Our son."

Chris crouched down on his knees, took Blue off his cot before placing him down the cool carpet Emma must have set down for him. He sat down on the cool moble floor himself, caging their son from escaping to his working mother. Blue giggled out mischievously. Smart Boy, there's no way Chris is letting him out of his sight ever again.

"What are you doing?" he asked as Emma finally continued with was she was doing before he unintentionally interrupted.

"I'm preparing Blue for his bath."

"Can I help out?"

"Why?"

He raised a brow at her. Was that even suppose to be a question?.

"Because I am his father obviously."

She didn't reply him as she made her way over to them, and scooped Blue into her arms. Afterwards, gently peeled Blue's clothes off him as he boobed and smiled in contentment.

Still sitting on the moble floor, Chris queried as he watched mother and son with a curious gaze. "Does Blue loves having his night bath?"

"He does loves it." Emma informed him. "But sometimes he sleeps off way too early, that's why i make sure he showers at least three times a day."

"I see." his gaze pierced as he watched Emma clean their baby boy up. There's never been a doubt in him she took greatly care of Blue. Which he wasn't expecting simply because having Blue was definitely not part of her plan, and neither was his.

Ten minutes passed, Chris now sits on the wooden chair placed across from Emma and Blue's bed. He leaned his head against the chair as he watched Emma smoothed their son to bed. After feeding, and a little bit of story telling from his mom, Blue had finally fallen asleep in her arms.

Her gaze didn't leave their son face the entire time. It's was as if she was avoiding his gaze at all cost. But damn if he was just going to sit there all night and do nothing but stare like a watch dog.

"You good?"

She appeared startled as she glanced at him. "What?"

"Do you need help with putting Blue to bed."

"No, I got this." instantly she stood from where she sat and gently placed Blue inside his cot. She yelped a little as she felt Chris presence behind her. She hadn't heard him walked up to her.

He took hold of her wrist, and his long lean finger on his lips as he shut her from screaming, thus waking up the sleeping Blue. "Let's take a shower together."

"W-what?" she choked out in disbelief. "No way!"

"Why not?" he scowled. "We both made Blue. What else could happen again?"

"Another baby maybe?"

Now, Chris gave out a small laugh. "Hell no!" he snorted. "Not until we are married, there's no way I am getting you pregnant again."

"No—wait!" she looked terrified at his asserting words. "I never said I want—"

"Shush, let's mom and dad have a cool bath already." he shut her up as he dragged her along to the small bathroom. He would have preferred his room, but with his sister probably lurking around the mansion now. It is best she didn't know he was home because he had lied he was having a night out with his friends the time he escorted Gabriella back home.

All he needed right now is a perfect alone time with his baby mama. And soon to be wife whether she likes it or not.

A/N

Thanks for the reads ❤️❤️❤️

Give a like and comment if y'all liked it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 12.4K 53
She clung to people. He ran from people. She was broken. He thought he could mend her. She lost a baby. He lost his lifeline. She became his wo...
8.8M 314K 124
> > β™‘ < < "Hi, I'm here for the job interview," I said nervously while looking at the most handsome man I've ever seen. His dark ash brown hair was...
73.2K 1.6K 41
UPDATE!! BOOK II: BOUND TO HIM IS NOW AVAILABLE!! NEW CHAPTER POSTED EVERY THURSDAY!!! *** It was supposed to be a simple trade off with her father b...
282K 6.7K 31
"Abort it." "Excuse me ?" "Abort that thing inside of you!" He shouts in my face. I put my hands on his chest trying to put some space between us...